IPB Day Out 2013

Seems like it's about time to start getting this together for this year, so we can ensure people keep their calendars clear. After a brief consultation with Michelle on a quiet night in the BBV we decided that Saturday the 13th of July is probably the best bet (chiefly because it suits us two!) Last year was a great day out, even though I only managed to stay with the pace until midnight, and hopefully this year will be as good.

I think the Jackpot did a ridiculously good job last year and can't see the sense in going anywhere else, that is of course if they'll have us back! Open to suggestions of course though, but the game they ran, the byob, and the proximity of the location to popular late night hostelries makes it a good choice.

Hopefully the various clubs will want to get involved again and give us a few prizes so we can run another raffle to feed the hamsters that power this place.

So what think ye?

Yes, whenever, wherever, just yes

In, assuming I'm allowed go drinkin' with DP again?

rostered for work of course. but definitely making the effort to get it off

We sail from Dublin to Liverpool on the morning of the 13th so no good for us

Make the night before and we can go!

Out of the country until the morning of the 15th, so out if it's that weekend or the one before it.

I booked the jackpot ages ago for the 13th

In that case I'm Out

Ya kept that one quiet! Well we'll see what the response is like and we can maybe change things if it's terrible for everyone. You're away the previous week Michelle? 29th of June a possibility?

I want it after 9th July so ill be nice and tanned

Most of July is good for me so in!

Just go with the 13th. You're never going to please everyone and it's a never ending circle. If it happens to change to the 12th, then that's good for us, otherwise we won't be able to make it. Have 2 nights out imo

trailer for sale OR RENT
                            ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS TO LET - 50 CENT

10th of june till the 29th is no good for me. Anything after that is grand.

trailer for sale OR RENT
                                IIIiimmmmmm a mmmmMMMaaaaaaaaaaannnn of meeeaannns byyyy nooo meeeeannnnns

King o de rooooaaaiiidddddd!
                                Last edited by Micknail; 13-04-13, 16:53.

trailer for sale OR RENT
                                  IIIiimmmmmm a mmmmMMMaaaaaaaaaaannnn wiiithhhh noo regreeeets

King o de rooooaaaiiidddddd!
                                  Lol I never read Riggers post properly and thought he was quoting Fiddy rather than it
                                  being part of the song duh

And just to add to it

"Ain't' got no cigarettes"
                                  Great song

10th of june till the 29th is no good for me. Anything after that is grand.
                                    19 days piss up is no good for me either, the 1 night is enough..

trailer for sale OR RENT
                                      What kind of condition is the trailer in?

Fair to middlin', no tyre kickers.

I've just booked our family holiday 30/6-14/7 why did you not tell us earlier!

That's me out so, unless it gets pushed back to 29th ...

one day out a bit shite? this should start at about 4 on a friday and end at about 6 sunday mornin imo

Did last time for me anyway

Not going if there is Karaoke involved.

That's the day before Bastille Day. Not sure Shrap will turn up once he realises.

In all seriousness I will most likely not be able to go that weekend as it clashes with the Pig & Porter which I'm already signed up for.

In.

That's the day before Bastille Day. Not sure Shrap will turn up once he realises.

In all seriousness I will most likely not be able to go that weekend as it clashes with the Pig & Porter which I'm already signed up for.
                                                      ah merde alors. Keane is right. I'll be polishing my guillotine that day!!!

This.

Even if I'm dead by then, I'm still going.

I hope you are bringing the lovely Mrs DP too...

Myself and Smurph will also be attending. The women can play the pokers while Dice gives the rest of us lessons in drinking.
                                                          Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 15-04-13, 20:00.

Sounds like a terrible idea

Count me in

Myself and Smurph will also be attending. The women can play the pokers while Dice gives the rest of us lessons in drinking.
                                                              No probs, we might have to leave you with the women though Martin

that something to consider alright. We'll see how things pan out with dates and ideas

Have to go back to back and do the 12 with Rigger.

In

No probs, we might have to leave you with the women though Martin
                                                                    F**k right off...... I've been practising.

Good man

Also, don't think that I haven't noticed you're back on the telly lately too......

Last edited by Dice75; 16-04-13, 21:07.

Will there be golf and a soccer match too?

I've not let Kayroo out of my back pocket since the game 2 years ago so I doubt it.

+1 for football beforehand. Hopefully we could get a closer venue this time if it goes ahead.

Good man

Also, don't think that I haven't noticed you're back on the telly lately too......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDY2m-oUdqE

Lol.... Only seeing this now and I'm sitting here eating a kit kat too.

Is the 13th July now done-deal, mark-in-the-calendar?

Would be nice to have date confirmed.

Well??? The 13th July, is that the date for sure?

http://footee.ie/ ?

What's the craic with this?

There will be no poker as it's very unorganised this year. So ye may just meet in a pub and get locked. Unfortunately I can't make it.

Jebus Satnav, sure how could anyone resist that sales pitch?

Sack SatNav imo

there didnt seem to be a huge amount of commitment tbf, also with me working awkward hours ,I genuinely did not have time to be bugging people for spot prizes etc. it takes months of planning to get it as good as last year.

Next time try throwing some CASH my way and ill try harder

ffs satnav, bit of commitment come on

She's right..nobody really seemed to give a bollocks so it was hard to get any motivation to organise it.

I assume this is cancelled now due to lack of interest..... ??

I'm quite happy meeting up on the 13th for general tomfoolery.

Me too!

Pints/food/moar pints/karaoke/dancing/pints/kebabs

Who is in?
                                                                                                                Or will we delay a week so folks get permission slips?
                                                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 11-07-13, 15:35.

Well I'm honeymooning from next Thurs but whatever suits the mob...

Irish Craft Beer Festival is on in 2 months. If I'm rostered off work I'll try plan shenanigans.

Im in.

Have to go to a family thing for most of the afternoon, but I'll be heading in after that.

Pints/food/moar pints/karaoke/dancing/pints/burger king

Who is in?
                                                                                                                        Or will we delay a week so folks get permission slips?
                                                                                                                        fyp