irish eyes poker what a mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irish eyes poker what a mess

tryed to close account made a mess of it a bit thought i was doing right now locked out and must send
    Dear Noel,
    Please note that in order to withdraw your funds you must be a verified player. So below there is the list of documents we need to verify from you as a player.
    1. Front and back colored / clear copy of your passport or identity card
    2. Copy of the credit cards used on our site. For security reasons kindly cover the 8 central numbers on your credit card leaving the initial & last four digits visible.
    3. A copy of a recent utility bill / bank statement.
    If deposits were done using Moneybookers or Neteller a clear colored copy of your identity card or passport and a copy of a bill or bank statement that certify your address is enough.
    Best Regards,
    Irisheyespoker
    what a pain how do anyone join this site just wanted to join feeder sats to live events but could not follow what poker room to open given time thats all if on cake say say cake be clear just want to play for fun click n play not run around had no problem money being taken from my credit card was not asked for any info anyone else have problems my rant ty noel

A) Reading that actually gave me a headache.

B) Are you complaining because you made a mess of withdrawing and closing your account and they want to verify its you for security reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by noel5000 View Post
      what a pain how do anyone join this site just wanted to join feeder sats to live events but could not follow what poker room to open given time thats all if on cake say say cake be clear just want to play for fun click n play not run around had no problem money being taken from my credit card was not asked for any info anyone else have problems my rant ty noel
      Pretty hard to read this part because not sure i'm putting full stop etc in the right place to make full sense of it,

From what i gathered, you..

Opened your account
      Deposited
      Then tried to withdraw without playing anything?
      Were asked for standard security measures

The majority of sites ask for this info, or more when trying to withdraw. What was the turnaround time from when you deposited to when you withdrew? I had to do this twice with Irish Eyes. It's a little messy, but it's nothing out of the ordinary

Comment

Yeah, think this is actually a necessity under gaming regulations (that they ask for copy of ID, credit card etc)....I've never been bothered by it as a photo from your phone does the trick and only takes a minute.

As for playing sats to live events Noel - if I can sort a free feeder token for the Super for you do you want it? Just worth a €5, but might be the ticket to the €350 main event on 23rd & 24th Feb in Citywest.
        International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

Verifying your a/c with bank/utility documents is completely standard.

I do think the irisheyes set-up is a tad confusing also. I've posted that in the Irish eyes thread few days ago. Iirc piv is the only one that let's you know the actual network. Tbh it's restricted me from depositing thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
            Verifying your a/c with bank/utility documents is completely standard.

I do think the irisheyes set-up is a tad confusing also. I've posted that in the Irish eyes thread few days ago. Iirc piv is the only one that let's you know the actual network. Tbh it's restricted me from depositing thus far.
            +1

Comment

There's a deposit restriction of €50 by credit card if you haven't verified your account. Even if you were verified under the old regime, you still have to do so (once only, promise) again. This link should help HELP.
              You will also need to verify if you want to get on the rakeback programme and other promotions coming up. If you're still having problems, email me at crm@irisheyesbet.com.

Cheers,

Matt
              Sign up to Irish Eyes Bet here for 150% deposit bonus and rakeback deal.

Comment

Don't see a problem with having to verify your account now, rather than waiting until you want to withdraw and realise you have to do it then before it's processed.

Its a must on every site at some point.

Comment

currently waiting since 11th march for a withdrawal to moneybookers, numerous emails all saying, we are sorry for the delay.

had a withdrawal take 3 days before, so wasn't worried about this being a bigger amount.

getting angry about the delay, its getting to the point, if im ever going to get my money?

Comment

Working...
                  X