Online SNG Starting out bank roll advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online SNG Starting out bank roll advice

Hey all, have been playing poker for a few years nothing to serious tho, i want to start playing online daily to bring in a bitta extra cash nothing to hectic.

Im thinking about starting with 6 player 2.25 sit and gos on full tilt. Winner gets 7.88. With a bank roll of 200.

If i was to play 50 sit and gos a day and aim for 15% ROI, Id be looking at making 15/16 euro a day and leave it at that. Im looking to aim for around 2kish in 4 months.

Am I going about this the right way? I might up the stakes as the bank grows.

Any advice would be great!

Set yourself a buy-in amount say 50 buy-ins some players go as little as 20 others may go by 100. It all depends on the games you play and weather or not you can afford to bust. Turbo's and MTT sng's it should be a higher buy-in amount. Allow yourself to step up to the next level when you have 50 buy-ins for that level.
    Most important part which i have failed to do so many times in the past is to step back down when you have a Really bad run. say for example you step down when you have 30 buyins

Not sure of the fulltilt buy in amounts so will give pokerstars as an examle:
    $3.50 sng's with a $200 bankroll is 57 buy-ins
    Next level is $7 so step up when u have 50 buy-ins which is $350 step down to $3.50 if you go below $210
    Next level is $15 so step up when u have $600 and step down to $7 when you go below $450

do you play on stars? not sure if fulltilt have similar
    You have reached a page at PokerStars™ which no longer exists. Visit our homepage or the sitemap to find the page you're looking for.

there are weekly leaderboards with great cash prizes for the top 20 players. can do wonders for your bankroll if you can get near the top.

Gl with it, hope it goes well
    Last edited by Nuttkickker; 24-01-13, 09:37.
    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
    MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Working...
    X