Online Collaborating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Collaborating

Just wondering if anyone has much experience or insight into anything from the basics of spotting this type of cheating used to furthering ones position in tournaments to the advanced stuff that may be missed ?

Any stories or suspicions from the past? obviously no naming and shaming unless you have stone cold proof just curious as to how often this happens, I think I've been naive up to now
    Work for ma money so I'll shove with sh%$ if I want

It's rampant on HeadsUp tables.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      It's rampant on HeadsUp tables.
      LOL

Comment

do it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by hendo View Post
          Just wondering if anyone has much experience or insight into anything from the basics of spotting this type of cheating used to furthering ones position in tournaments to the advanced stuff that may be missed ?

Any stories or suspicions from the past? obviously no naming and shaming unless you have stone cold proof just curious as to how often this happens, I think I've been naive up to now
          When is your interview?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
            When is your interview?
            Ha he is not getting the job if he has as basic a knowledge as it seems from that post !!
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I've seen and suspected it for a long time especially in 6 seater €50+ buy ins, I understand there is a common sense factor rather than cheating to check down when a player is all in 3 or 4 handed to give all hands the best chance of knocking a player out.

Are there are people out there dedicated to this type of cheating/collusion and are there any prominent sites ??
              and if so how do I get a piece haha
              Last edited by hendo; 03-11-12, 01:09.
              Work for ma money so I'll shove with sh%$ if I want

Comment

Working...
              X