This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHA1u...e_gdata_player
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Was trying to work out what you meant by a cert girl. Still not sure.

I am doing the Advanced professional course in Killybegs. The Masterclass's so far have been amazing. The butchery one especially. Watched a whole cow being done and learned so much from that. The butcher was brilliant. He worked with Fergeal Quinn on the superquinn sausages back in the day.

Before Failte Ireland took over, all those courses used to be run by a crowd called cert, hence people were sometimes called the cert boy/girl when they walked into a new job

Killybegs is supposed to be a great cookery school alright, good luck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        Been a stereotypical drunken Irish man is class when you think about it.

Rigger I have a spare bed with your name on it brah
        Look forward to taking you up on that dave, visiting you is on our list.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Did I hear of people bad mouthing kale?

Make this and you'll etiehr keep eating kale until it is gone or until you die (also nice in mash potato):
          Cream Kale Salad
          Dressing
          1/2 cup sesame tahini
          1/2 cup raw agave nectar
          Juice of 1 lemon
          sea salt (optional)
          chopped green onion (scalion)
          1 tbsp chopped fresh dill

Kale (add to bowl of dressing)
          1 chopped red pepper
          1 shredded carrot
          mix it up good

Add raw slivered almonds
          Nutritional Yeast & Some Avocado (optional)
          Don't need all those ingredients, tahini is the main thing.
          Good times.

Comment

Mail from the play store: your order has been shipped

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Bloody hell Roy Keane as Ireland no 2 Imagine his face If you told him at the start of his managerial career that he'd be deputy to Martin o fecking Neill in the worst Irish team in 30 odd years going absolutely nowhere. At least it will bring some element of entertainment.
              Lads from off the ball played a blinder on this:

@SecondCaptains If Keane gets the job, free Second Captains mug for the first Irish journo to bring up how emasculating it is to be an assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                Mail from the play store: your order has been shipped
                What phone did you order? Black or white, and was it 16/32?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  What phone did you order? Black or white, and was it 16/32?
                  BLACK 16gb

Comment

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
                    Kid still on Summer time, been up since 5.15!

Would it be bad form having a pint at this time as its close enough to midnight!

Drumshambo looks a bet in the 2.10 at Ascot!
                    Boom, 1k thank you. Worth the early start.

Comment

Just saw a friend on FB post this up... Hmmm

Comment

Always satisfying watching a Chelsea fail

Comment

Ireland getting an unmerciful hiding already in the RL

Comment

I have the united match on Setanta in my room which is just basic cable and then can't get it on my UPC box. Meh another 2 hours in bed.

Comment

Begovic goal for Stoke!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Begovic goal for Stoke!
                                Boruc CS gone
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                  Boruc CS gone
                                  Boruc to get the equaliser in second half obv

Comment

fulham are fucking shite

Comment

Black or white?
                                      Possibly the first time in IPB's history that the colour of a device has been asked in earnest.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                        Did I hear of people bad mouthing kale?

Make this and you'll etiehr keep eating kale until it is gone or until you die (also nice in mash potato):

Don't need all those ingredients, tahini is the main thing.
                                        Good times.
                                        Is that you?

Not bad in fairness
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Norwich really are a poor team, as are Fulham. I hope Jol doesn't get sacked before the Liverpool game next weekend. What's that now for utd, 5 wins on the bounce?

Kev - what's your Al Jazeera quality like today? Mine is very jumpy today. My internet is fine but Al Jaz is poor quality.

Comment

Turns out Carrick was holding united back all along

Comment

Aquero as capt this week, stop with the feckin assists and score a goal ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                  at least 26 so far
                                                  The thing is nearly everyone has him too
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Norwich really are a poor team, as are Fulham. I hope Jol doesn't get sacked before the Liverpool game next weekend. What's that now for utd, 5 wins on the bounce?

Kev - what's your Al Jazeera quality like today? Mine is very jumpy today. My internet is fine but Al Jaz is poor quality.
                                                    Ya bit jumpy, but watchable, have utd game on telly though

Comment

Rooney as capt this week, brought him in especially for this game. Goal & assist so far. Also have Negredo & Giroud up top.

Comment

Would like to think Pellegrini will do the sensible thing and take him off in the 52nd minute. Please.

Comment

Plenty home town decisions in the Eng v Aus rugby. Stuart Barnes being his usual unbiased self.

Comment

Ya bit jumpy, but watchable, have utd game on telly though
                                                            Just put it on the tablet and it's much better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
                                                              Plenty home town decisions in the Eng v Aus rugby. Stuart Barnes being his usual unbiased self.
                                                              I hate everything about English Rugby. They are so detestable. Barnes, Lawes, Hartley, Farrell, Ashton the lot. So hateable.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I just had a very nice visit from Micknail, who very kindly donated, not one, but two pairs of speakers. Thank you, thank you.

He did however clean out the last of my premium beer selection in part exchange. Also, I mistakenly commented on him having a nice car, resulting in a 20 minute diatribe on the cars service history

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                  I just had a very nice visit from Micknail, who very kindly donated, not one, but two pairs of speakers. Thank you, thank you.

He did however clean out the last of my premium beer selection in part exchange. Also, I mistakenly commented on him having a nice car, resulting in a 20 minute diatribe on the cars service history
                                                                  Are one of those pairs spare? I may be in need of speakers either this week or next week. Assuming you're Waterford of course . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                    I hate everything about English Rugby. They are so detestable. Barnes, Lawes, Hartley, Farrell, Ashton the lot. So hateable.
                                                                    agree in the most part (hartley, farrell and ashton), but what has Lawes done? i've always enjoyed watching him play

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                      Why watch then, just wait till over, check result then gloat/wail accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                        Rooney as capt this week, brought him in especially for this game. Goal & assist so far. Also have Negredo & Giroud up top.
                                                                        some people never learn

Comment

ship
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Hopefully another 1 or so to come

at least 26 so far
                                                                            The thing is nearly everyone has him too
                                                                            Van Persie the most capped this week

Southampton players showing points for a clean sheet so far. Did nobody tell them that Begovic's goal counts!

Comment

Fulham gonna get a point here. Utd been muck in second half

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                Are one of those pairs spare?
                                                                                Dude, I have to do a run of presentations and will actually need both. I'll give you a shout when the training is finished though.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Hopefully another 1 or so to come

Van Persie the most capped this week

Southampton players showing points for a clean sheet so far. Did nobody tell them that Begovic's goal counts!
                                                                                  Rvp captaincy is largely due to the masses that picked him and captained him at the start of the season and have barely logged in since. Would say aguerro is most captained by the serious players.

Comment

any streams that work on android these days?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Everybody, lets play a game.

It's called 'Guess the name of Ickys dog'.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I see Cissokho is playing for Liverpool, what's he like. I can't remember watching him much. Coutinho back on the bench is good

Comment

Suarez FG and 1-1 is 33/1 with PP. A little overpriced no?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                            Rvp captaincy is largely due to the masses that picked him and captained him at the start of the season and have barely logged in since. Would say aguerro is most captained by the serious players.
                                                                                            I have Suarez as captain as he will score s hattrick in the 4-3 defeat to Arsenal in half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                              I have Suarez as captain as he will score s hattrick in the 4-3 defeat to Arsenal in half an hour.
                                                                                              I traded out Suarez for Aguero this week. Don't want any conflict of interests

I still have Sturridge tho

Comment

Meeting a mystery ipbeiber. If I don't return, avenge my death.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                  Is he Sligoese by way of Laandaan?
                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    It was 20/1 and 22/1 on the other 2 sites i checked so just asking..

Edit - Also Moneyback if Suarez or Sturridge score last
                                                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 02-11-13, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Goalie goals dont count

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                        #prayforrigger

Comment

All three of my 32GB black now shipped.

Alas none of them for me

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                            Is he Sligoese by way of Laandaan?
                                                                                                            Even if I knew, I could not say.

#prayforrigger
                                                                                                            Ty

Comment

saturday night work is very cruel
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

All three of my 32GB black now shipped.

Alas none of them for me
                                                                                                                Who is the 3rd one for Kev? The missus?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                  Everybody, lets play a game.

It's called 'Guess the name of Ickys dog'.
                                                                                                                  Hitler

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just had a white and black 16gb that I ordered around 10pm on Thurs shipped.

Comment

Who is the 3rd one for Kev? The missus?
                                                                                                                      Yep, for either Christmas or her 30th bday present.

Other thing I've gotten her is this Kmix stand mixer, so people of the BBV which should be for Xmas and which for the bday?

Comment

If ever I meet the inventor of this, I will personally award them a Nobel Prize.

Dog name:
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Dog. What do I win?

Comment

Boom
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X