X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Give us your expert view on all things important Dave.

A "Dave's summary of the week" if you will, with a bit of a "you know what really grinds my gears" feel to it
      sum mary of the week is cunts. cunts grind my gears thats what happens

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        you should post more a less. crack
        Story buddy.
        walt gets cancer
        lol

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        First ep of Breaking Bad just completed. Quite good, will likely stick with it.
        Great decision. Builds and gets better, stalls slightly but it actually doesn't... then BOOM.

Never watch an episode tired.

Enjoy.

Comment

they shot dARREN

Comment

Catching up on the BBV, SatNav really did well on the old "I'm in a hotel" sex reverso in fairness. WP M (I've seen u in action )

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              wait is rigger/dave drunk again. me likey
              ARE YOU A REAL PERSON OR what, where d you get the russian bird. gonna get one a them when im 30. can they iorna nd all that crcack.

Comment

Just like the.nights of old. Rigger talkin shite on his dave alt account
                airport, lol

Comment

Just like the.nights of old. Rigger talkin shite on his dave alt account
                  Never swap accounts with Lottie.

Speaking from exp.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Never swap accounts with Lottie.

Speaking from exp.
                      are ye well cause ye look like shite

Comment

hate cunts thta post on internet s when drunk. attention

Comment

look at me im drunk im deadly go fuck yourself sickpuppy

Comment

fcking cupcakes dude, is there anything cupcakes can't fck up?
                            That really depends if it's your kinda cupcakes or other people's kinda cupcakes!
                            airport, lol

Comment

hate cunts thta post on internet s when drunk. attention
                              Not always true. I often log on the next morning then close my laptop and go for a walk.

Comment

look at me im drunk im deadly go fuck yourself sickpuppy
                                do ye wanna fight do ye

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Not always true. I often log on the next morning then close my laptop and go for a walk.
                                  i dont even no my password brah

Comment

i dont even no my password brah
                                    I know. You have asked me to post on your behalf a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                      fml, it's LH
                                      i don't know if its for me but il take it,
                                      new stars avatar

run good cup cakes for sunday, what could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                        i don't know if its for me but il take it,
                                        new stars avatar

run good cup cakes for sunday, what could go wrong?
                                        If you win the Sunday Million with it Lottie gets $5k.

Comment

your all class people, when ye think about it

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            First ep of Breaking Bad just completed. Quite good, will likely stick with it.
                                            I only started Hannibal last week, it is really very good and the guy who plays Dr.Hannibal Lecter, Mads Mikkelsen has to be the coolest mofo on TV at the moment. I may have a man crush.

Or i am attracted to psychopaths which in turn could make me a psychopath.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Did someone on this thread suggest putting a padlock on the tent? Think I remembered reading that. Such lunacy
                                              Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              Yeah 72 recommended it, my wife suggested that the other night too.

I don't like the idea, surely a padlock is an invitation.
                                              Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                              Exactly what I thought, it's just an invite. U working tonight Lazare?
                                              Don't think you're getting me. I'm not saying to put a giant bright orange bicycle lock on the tent. Mearly a small lock that binds the inner sheet zip heads together. It's completely out of view to passers by unless they've already unzipped the outer waterproof layer. Most of the time lads robbing shit from tents are drunk or high and will want to get in and out asap. They're not going to go to the bother of cutting your tent open, they'll just move on to the next tent. It most definitely acts as a deterrent and in no way could it increase the chance of getting your shit robbed.
                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Want to take dave on one of the viking splash tours.
                                                When we drove him down O'Connell St, he exclaimed 'whaa's dat bhig spike yooke!'

#makeawishfordavefoundation
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Are you picnicing yourself 72over??
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

aren't we all picnicing sure!
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Are you picnicing yourself 72over??
                                                      Only decided the other day to go 100% after a call from I'mNotFolding from here. We were getting tickets yesterday morning although they sold out in the time he was online about to buy them. He found one earlier, but just one, through adverts. Will keep the eyes peeled for one. With a bito hope they'll put more on sale. Don't fancy paying €300+ for one though. Will let know if pick on up, we get an IPB singalong going whilst Lazare is being a guitar wanker

Should be a great weekend! Really wanna see Bjork and a lad I know from Naas, Dave Mc Goff, won a DJ comp so he's opening the show in the Bacardi tent.

Here's that Bjork n Attenborough episode I was on about last week if anyone is interested....

When Björk met Attenborough

V good watch imo!
                                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

First time for me wasn't gonna go and a mate convinced me to buy tickets, unbelievably excited now. Gonna be a long week at work but have two weeks off after.

Just the booze left to buy! God knows what I'll be at this time 7 days!

I imagine tickets will come down in price next week also. Always gonna be ridiculous prices On day they sell out!
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Is it your first multi-day camping festival? If so best to try pace yourself the first day. Unless you're a hardcore motherfecker! If you get too fucked it'll spoil it for you and others as well as a lot of the next day dying. Easier said than done!

Get the tent up before you hit the beer/drugs too or it becomes difficult...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also, be on the look out for girls giving free BJ's around the jacks. All the rage these days.

72o's pocket guide to festivals right there.
                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

I've done the festival thing before, I'm on night shift on Thursday so tent will be set up by mates before I get there so I can get stuck into binge. Have every intention to pace myself so we will see how that goes!!
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                              Is it your first multi-day camping festival? If so best to try pace yourself the first day. Unless you're a hardcore motherfecker! If you get too fucked it'll spoil it for you and others as well as a lot of the next day dying. Easier said than done!

Get the tent up before you hit the beer/drugs too or it becomes difficult...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also, be on the look out for girls giving free BJ's around the jacks. All the rage these days.

72o's pocket guide to festivals right there.
                                                              Learned this the hard way earlier this year, had a tent I have used like 15-25 times before and never took me more than 5-7 minutes to put it up. Got back to campsite after 30 hours with a buddy and the two of us spent the bones of an hour trying to put it up before walking back to his car and kipping there. Was lovely and warm in the car though to be fair
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Educational video about the effects of improper toilet posture and how it can affect your health. How using a Squatty Potty toilet stool can help with strain...
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

@eamonhonda, what are T2 security queue times like on Sunday mornings? Flying at 7.20 am was thinking of getting there 4.30-5am
                                                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

What a finish to the half by the ABs, Ben Smith on fire

Comment

Comment

Fantasy Football bods. Just seen another site https://www.playon.co.uk/ that do a game weekly where you can play head to head or in a league each week. €100m budget to pick a team, and a new team needs to be picked each week, player prices vary from week to week also.

Anyone interested ?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Fantasy Football bods. Just seen another site https://www.playon.co.uk/ that do a game weekly where you can play head to head or in a league each week. €100m budget to pick a team, and a new team needs to be picked each week, player prices vary from week to week also.

Anyone interested ?
                                                                          You can also play for cash vs other players in a multi player or 1-on-1 game week. Now inski!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                            You can also play for cash vs other players in a multi player or 1-on-1 game week. Now inski!
                                                                            lol, yep should have pointed out its for cash

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              Anyone here play the ukelele? How does it compare with a guitar for a beginner? Would be interested in learning a random instrument and the ukelele appears to be one of the easier. This hypothesis is solely based on the number of strings.
                                                                              Much easier than guitar. Buy yourself a digital tuner and youtube a load of three chord wonders. Instant pub/festival hero.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Poor poor Zod, poor poor soul.
                                                                                  I loved the Trilogy. Bale was an excellent Bruce Wayne. Just not convincing as batman.

Batman voice, FFS.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Round circular bruise on lower stomach. Was a bit freaked out by it - its perfect roundness was particularly odd, so started googling... A half hour of reading 'yep, its definitely cancer' and 'how are you even typing this you should be dead'. Then realised bruise was same size as a coin that had made its way into the bed and must have slept on.

tl;dr alive
                                                                                    Hitch I'm really disappointed at your lack of reckless abandon. You have no awesome stories yet from your adventure so today I want you to shoplift a chocolate bar, piss in public and acquire a ladies pubic hair by any means..off you pop

Comment

Anyone here play crime city?
                                                                                      48

Comment

nm, I'm an idiot
                                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 24-08-13, 11:13.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Sligo town?
                                                                                          Budget €90 p/n, single room.
                                                                                          Last edited by Caf; 24-08-13, 11:25.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                            With a bito hope they'll put more on sale.
                                                                                            What you think the chances of this are? I was always going and was just lazy about buying the ticket 'ah shur it'll never sell out'

Gonna be a long week at work but have two weeks off after.
                                                                                            Definately need the two weeks, a lad a couple of years ago went missing in the woods for a week and a half on a bad acid trip

Agree with what you're saying about waiting, the buying market is just mayhem at the minute trying to forget about it til tuesday & then sort it out should be alot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                              http://www.theglasshouse.ie/

Comment

Bargain alert for Lazare or anyone near Lucan - Xtravision at Penny Hill has 80% off unboxed DVDs and other discounts for closing down. Just cleared out a lot if stuff but plenty there worth 2-3 euro. Also curb you enthusiasm complete series for 30 bob.

Comment

Fuck me Scott Parker is awful, still one of the most loltastic awards of all time was him getting player of the year for captaining West Ham to bottom in the league. The likes of himself and Carragher were always held in bafflingly high regard for values/attributes that have always been retardedly overrated by fans of British football.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                    get yourself a squeezebox
                                                                                                    I bought a SB Classic for my bedroom off someone off Adverts under the mistaken impression it had a speaker in it.

I'm in a quandary now. I have to buy speakers, but if I'm gonna spend 50-100 on speakers I might as well pay a little extra and get something like a KRK RP6. But if I'm buying them I might as well pay a little more and go for the RP8.

But I already have a set of monitors in my sitting room and having two sets just seems excessive.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                    If your interested these are the ones I have and will keep you warm and fuzzy. Price is per speaker.

Detailed Product Information on KRK RP8 RoKit G2 at www.thomann.de

*Warning you will have to tweek them to get the correct sound so not for the total newbie
                                                                                                    Would they be too large to get for a bedroom?

Comment

Round circular bruise on lower stomach. Was a bit freaked out by it - its perfect roundness was particularly odd, so started googling... A half hour of reading 'yep, its definitely cancer' and 'how are you even typing this you should be dead'. Then realised bruise was same size as a coin that had made its way into the bed and must have slept on.

tl;dr alive

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                                        Bargain alert for Lazare or anyone near Lucan - Xtravision at Penny Hill has 80% off unboxed DVDs and other discounts for closing down. Just cleared out a lot if stuff but plenty there worth 2-3 euro. Also curb you enthusiasm complete series for 30 bob.
                                                                                                        It's very odd, think that closing down sale has been going on 4-6 months now in that shop

Comment

Looking to go on Holiday in 2 weeks with herself? Any recommendations on good websites for a decent deal?

Best I've found was Kussadassi and Tunisia any1 been recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                            @eamonhonda, what are T2 security queue times like on Sunday mornings? Flying at 7.20 am was thinking of getting there 4.30-5am
                                                                                                            Pretty much the busiest time, no harm getting in early and getting through before the crowd or just buy this, its a fiver for fat track and a free coffee

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                            The glasshouse should be decent, bang in middle of town, wont be anything too swanky but will do the trick if its just yourself.
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

where is best place to get a sleeping bag and how much should i expect to spend?
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  I bought a SB Classic for my bedroom off someone off Adverts under the mistaken impression it had a speaker in it.

I'm in a quandary now. I have to buy speakers, but if I'm gonna spend 50-100 on speakers I might as well pay a little extra and get something like a KRK RP6. But if I'm buying them I might as well pay a little more and go for the RP8.

But I already have a set of monitors in my sitting room and having two sets just seems excessive.

Would they be too large to get for a bedroom?
                                                                                                                  Wouldn't be too large but as you mentioned no real point in having 2 sets
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

took podolski out of FF team

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        I but if I'm gonna spend 50-100 on speakers I
                                                                                                                        I'd go with these tbh

Detailed Product Information on M-Audio AV40 Studiophile at www.thomann.de
                                                                                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                          It's very odd, think that closing down sale has been going on 4-6 months now in that shop
                                                                                                                          Looked in a couple if weeks ago but no bargains. Plenty this time.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X