lol at liking Shaun of the Dead btw.
    I feel bad for anyone who didn't like Shaun of the Dead

Scott Parker and Darren Bent to Fulham at a total cost of 3 million?

That's some super business in fairness

QQ, would it not be very obvious to a doctor that you've had your tonsils taken out or not? Bit taken aback by a doc after he inspected my mouth for about 30 secs and then asked that question or would inflammation make it tough to see?
        Bubbleking sticking things in your mouth?

Genuis bit of business, Bent guaranteed to get goals and Parker is a top drawer scraping midfielder.

Much rather that than 5m for Downing

Solid signings but I think Bent is just on loan.

He is. Even better as he tends to have 1 solid season per club!!

Maybe a silly question, but can do download them on to the XBOX or Wii aswel?
                Not sure if anyone answered this, but unfortunately not, the games can only be played on a PC, you'd have to buy the console versions of the same games if you wanted to play on an Xbox or Wii - and you'd pay far, far more than PC users do.

Parker is more than that alone.

One of my favourite comedies ever.
                    I feel bad for anyone who didn't like Shaun of the Dead
                    bigger lolz for recommending The Walking Dead.

Party Poker Big Game 7 kicking off live soon. Can be streamed on Facebook if anyone is interested. I only recognise Jungleman and Trickett from this starting group.

Dominik Nitsche DE
                      Seat No: 2 Current Chips: €10000

Nikolaj Blinov EU
                      Seat No: 8 Current Chips: €15000

Alexander Nelkin EU
                      Seat No: 6 Current Chips: €20000

Daniel Cates US
                      Seat No: 4 Current Chips: €20000

Sam Trickett UK
                      Seat No: 1 Current Chips: €20000

Rodger Hairabedian FR
                      Seat No: 3 Current Chips: €20000

Robert Peltekci EU
                      Seat No: 7 Current Chips: €20000

Raul Olarescu EU
                      Seat No: 5 Current Chips: €10000

Another walking dead is good, shaun of the dead is shit camp here.

both are good for different reasons.

Warm Bodies I found surprisingly good

We need to all put a bit of money into a protection/security/vitamin fund to ensure Louie CKs longevity. That is just the best comedy series of all time.

a) no

b)
                                      Bout the only sensible thing Coleman has ever said

Lads looking to go for an early dinner on sat in town. About 4pm - 5pm .

Can someone recommend me a €€€€ joint?

Thanks.

We need to all put a bit of money into a protection/security/vitamin fund to ensure Louie CKs longevity. That is just the best comedy series of all time.

'My wife says there's a block in your toilet.'

Any decent multiplayer games in that pack we could mess about with?

Code redemption now crashed on Origin due to volume probably.

'My wife says there's a block in your toilet.'
                                                        Pauline, who runs the job seekers club, is the best character in that show.

Papa Lazarou for me, simultaneously scary and hilarious.

It actually upsets me that Gervais's picture even appears on this page

Obv I'm just ignoring Corbetts unfunny joke.

Lads looking to go for an early dinner on sat in town. About 4pm - 5pm .

Can someone recommend me a €€€€ joint?

Thanks.
                                                                Not much around for that time. If you could make it an hour later a myriad of options open up.

Louie CK is overrated.

Put up your own pick rather than rubbish other peoples!

FWIW Friends would be in most peoples Top 3

Going to guess that a lot of the sitcom-alternative-suggestion-people haven't actually seen Louie CK
                                                                        He's pretty funny in Parks and Rec. I don't like his own show much tho and his stand up can be hit and miss

If you're a girl

Louie CK is overrated.
                                                                            Not even close.
                                                                            The two Daddy's Girlfriend episodes in the last series may well be the best TV ever made.

fishies?

I'm only judging him on his stand up tbh.

Someone working PR at United should really do a better job with Moyes. Seems to be talking with the media on a daily basis and coming out with comments that do anything but inspire confidence in him as a manager.

Duh and or hello

1. Yes Minister
                                                                                      2. Fraiser
                                                                                      3. Only Fools and Horses (say what you like about it but it is consistently brilliant over a long long period)

What's this Louie CK series ye refer to?

I didn't get where I am today without watching the great Reginald Perrin!

Update on office bird:

She is amazed at how the IAAF website is "all about Rob". Hes not a sprinter or anything so its mad that he is all over the site. Its all about him.

One of the boys pipes up, "Yeah its weird its such a shit sport, walking for gods sake"

She goes off at him. Full.Metal.Jacket.

" I hate they way people say its not a real sport, no one respects him".

Previously I would have kept out of this but now the chance to needle is HUUuUuuuuuge.

Update on office bird:

She is amazed at how the IAAF website is "all about Rob". Hes not a sprinter or anything so its mad that he is all over the site. Its all about him.

One of the boys pipes up, "Yeah its weird its such a shit sport, walking for gods sake"

She goes off at him. Full.Metal.Jacket.

" I hate they way people say its not a real sport, no one respects him".

Previously I would have kept out of this but now the chance to needle is HUUuUuuuuuge.
                                                                                                          Give her a break man, she clearly loves the sport with a passion. It'll be over in a couple of days. I work with loads of people who talk a lot of trash about different subjects but you have to let it go for the most part. Just wait for them to say something that they are completely wrong about and then let loose.

GFYEE

I will also say that her openly admitting her surprise at the Iaaf site being all.about a 'walker' surely implies at least an acknowledgement that race walking isnt held in that high esteem in the general populace.

Shes essentially agreeing with yer man about "it not being a real sport".

Anyone...??

Arrested Development is a masterpiece as well

I'm in Dublin and I want to buy a nice pair of jeans, to be worn with brown leather shoes.

Anyone who knows me will testify that I dress like I should have a helper with me most of the time, where can I buy a good quality pair with as little mortification as possible.

Kind regards.

I'm in Dublin and I want to buy a nice pair of jeans, to be worn with brown leather shoes.

Anyone who knows me will testify that I dress like I should have a helper with me most of the time, where can I buy a good quality pair with as little mortification as possible.

Kind regards.
                                                                                                                    Genius in the Powerscourt shopping centre Sammy. They have great gear so be careful!!

Hmm like nice as in around 50e, in the likes of pull and bear, forever 21 , bershka or several hundred in raidar or whatever. I'm sure arnotts have a good range, dunno I havent bought jeans in years. Just go buy levis 501s

1. Yes Minister
                                                                                                                          2. Fraiser
                                                                                                                          3. Only Fools and Horses (say what you like about it but it is consistently brilliant over a long long period)
                                                                                                                          1. Seinfeld
                                                                                                                          2. Friends
                                                                                                                          3. Curb
                                                                                                                          4. OFAH