Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Fuck you, you fat fuck Lampard
                  BBVing 101 right there.

Comment

Some dive by Torres to win the free

Comment

Torres looks as half effortful as ever.

Btw great call on Cricfree on Sportsdevil Deadparrot.
                      Last edited by hotspur; 18-08-13, 15:44.

Comment

I'd say Torres could be average for another 5 years and the annually new Chelsea manager would still think he'd be the one to turn him and play him way too much. Truth is he hasn't given a fuck since about 2009.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Game over in Croker I'd say.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            Yep, you'd get paid for the double if he doesn't play or if there is a goal scored before he comes on.
                            Worst possible outcome for you is if its 0-0 in the 93rd minute and he comes on as now you'd be a loser.
                            Ship the 41 beans anyway.
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              I'd say Torres could be average for another 5 years and the annually new Chelsea manager would still think he'd be the one to turn him and play him way too much. Truth is he hasn't given a fuck since about 2009.
                              50 minutes into being his manager. What are you on about?

Comment

Anyone know how to go about getting hurling final tickets or will it be impossible?
                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                  Anyone know how to go about getting hurling final tickets or will it be impossible?
                                  I think the days of struggling to get tickets are over.

It might seem hard in the lead up but 100% easily sourced on the weekend.

I'm glad that tickets are organised as they are in GAA it kind of ensures that the people who get them are most deserving.
                                  Last edited by tipp86; 18-08-13, 16:23.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

Cool, girlfriends dad is from Clare so I'd like to get 5 as early as possible.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      50 minutes into being his manager. What are you on about?
                                      His point is the manager doesn't matter. He's not judging jose after 50 mins he's saying Torres doesn't give a shit regardless of manager and it's not looking anyone will change thIouat
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Easy to get in the last few days before the match.

People panic and ask everyone they know to try to source tickets for them, then end up with multiples

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                          His point is the manager doesn't matter. He's not judging jose after 50 mins he's saying Torres doesn't give a shit regardless of manager and it's not looking anyone will change thIouat
                                          Read what he said again.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Read what he said again.
                                            The play him way too much part? I get ya.

Annoying to know what he's capable of and he won't/can't do it.
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Cool, girlfriends dad is from Clare so I'd like to get 5 as early as possible.
                                              5 as early as possible would be impossible for me even and I'm well connected in my GAA club. I'd be hard pushed to get 2.

You will most likely get 2 together at most aswell in case you think you might hope to get 5.

As Kev said the tickets will free up but if you have no connection with a gaa club or some other decent connection it would surprise me to see you get a ticket before the Thursday.

I guess ask anyone you can think off is the best advice. Keep an eye on gaa forums as well.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

5 as early as possible would be impossible for me even and I'm well connected in my GAA club. I'd be hard pushed to get 2.

You will most likely get 2 together at most aswell in case you think you might hope to get 5.

As Kev said the tickets will free up but if you have no connection with a gaa club or some other decent connection it would surprise me to see you get a ticket before the Thursday.

I guess ask anyone you can think off is the best advice. Keep an eye on gaa forums as well.
                                                Ya 5 might be a bit of an ask alright.

So happy that Clare got it done today but Limerick were abysmal. There was a massive difference in standard between the two semi finals imo.

Comment

First league outing for Barcelona now on SS4.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Do you not get assist points anymore when fouled for a free or a peno

Comment

Neymar on the bench. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                        Do you not get assist points anymore when fouled for a free or a peno
                                                        They are added later

Comment

Business as usual.

Comment

No waiting around for Barca.

Comment

Messi with his 1st of the season. 2 great team goals, as usual.

Comment

They're so good. Could be 10.

Comment

Thought Messi was going to have a Battiston/Schumacher moment there.

Comment

If I left Portlaoise at 8am , will I make it to Ballsbridge before 10am, please take note I am driving a 98 fiesta
                                                                    like surely I will be at Newlands cross for 9 ish is all the busy traffic gone at that stage?

Wont sleep a fucking wink tonight knowing I have to be up early and be there early/on time.

On the other hand looking forward to 3 nights in a hotel with grub and no kids to annoy me
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I'm glad that tickets are organised as they are in GAA it kind of ensures that the people who get them are most deserving.
                                                                      Ah come on out of that. I can understand you taking that position with close club links but it's certainly not a fair system imo. Many people go to every match up until the final but then struggle to find tickets because they don't have club connections or aren't connected to the right people. There's no priority given to people who have followed their team in earlier matches when allocating tickets. There's also too many tickets given out to people outside the competing counties

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        If I left Portlaoise at 8am , will I make it to Ballsbridge before 10am, please take note I am driving a 98 fiesta
                                                                        like surely I will be at Newlands cross for 9 ish is all the busy traffic gone at that stage?

Wont sleep a fucking wink tonight knowing I have to be up early and be there early/on time.

On the other hand looking forward to 3 nights in a hotel with grub and no kids to annoy me
                                                                        I'd imagine you're taking an unnecessary punt there. You'll probably make it most of the time but I'd give it a little longer if possible given the importance of your appointment

Comment

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                          Ah come on out of that. I can understand you taking that position with close club links but it's certainly not a fair system imo. Many people go to every match up until the final but then struggle to find tickets because they don't have club connections or aren't connected to the right people. There's no priority given to people who have followed their team in earlier matches when allocating tickets. There's also too many tickets given out to people outside the competing counties
                                                                          The GAA put a very good season ticket program in place 4 or so years ago. Anyone who doesnt have a close club connection and goes to every game should have one and then would have no problem getting tickets for the final

Comment

You should do it but the canal road is really unpredictable I'd leave at 8.30 if possible

Comment

The GAA put a very good season ticket program in place 4 or so years ago. Anyone who doesnt have a close club connection and goes to every game should have one and then would have no problem getting tickets for the final
                                                                              +1 on this for the €85 you get all the league games and 1st rd championship and are gtd tickets from then on usually in fairly decent seats too.

Comment

The old Jury's hotel overlooking Waterford City has been renamed

The true meaning of HD is not High Definition at all or any shyte like that it's Howwwwww Doooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!Waterford Style!visit http://www.upthedeise.com

Comment

I'd imagine you're taking an unnecessary punt there. You'll probably make it most of the time but I'd give it a little longer if possible given the importance of your appointment
                                                                                  Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                  You should do it but the canal road is really unpredictable I'd leave at 8.30 if possible
                                                                                  I would have normally taken the canal route in the past for poker events, however sat nav is telling me go south bound m50 by terenure?? and a friend of mine also says this is the best route.

My plan is to leave at 8am? surely 2 hours will get there no bother. The only thing that bothers me and that im unsure about is early morning work traffic as I have never drove into Dublin before at that time.
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Don't go near the canal, use the M50 and either go across through Tempolouge and Rathmines or go as far as Leopardstown, Brewery Rd and the N11

Look at google when you hit Newlands X and it will tell you which way is quickest.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Don't go near the canal, use the M50 and either go across through Tempolouge and Rathmines or go as far as Leopardstown, Brewery Rd and the N11

Look at google when you hit Newlands X and it will tell you which way is quickest.
                                                                                      yeah friend warned me not to go canal way that i will hit all the traffic lights. Sat nav says southbound/dun laoghaire. junction 11 take N81 exit to Templeogue ( sorry mistake in earlier post)
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

I would have normally taken the canal route in the past for poker events, however sat nav is telling me go south bound m50 by terenure?? and a friend of mine also says this is the best route.

My plan is to leave at 8am? surely 2 hours will get there no bother. The only thing that bothers me and that im unsure about is early morning work traffic as I have never drove into Dublin before at that time.

ffs satnav I get from clonmel to blackrock in about 1.5 hours.

turn off 14 on the m50 south.

Google maps it on yore phone.

Defo take the m50 south. turn off for some leopardstown road roundabout. easy.
                                                                                        Last edited by Micknail; 18-08-13, 18:13.
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

For some reason, I find myself halfway through a biography of Bobby Fischer. Scarily similar to the story of Stuey Ungar imo. Different compulsions but eerie echoes.
                                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                              ffs satnav I get from clonmel to blackrock in about 1.5 hours.

Defo take the m50 south. turn off for some leopardstown road roundabout. easy.
                                                                                              I aint called Sat Nav for nothing. I am so fucking nervous driving around cities. I can guarantee you i will hear REROUTING at least 3 times coming from phone. disaster I am!

ideally I would like to be there for 9.30 have a coffee and chill out.

Think I will leave at 7.45 to be sure
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                They're so good. Could be 10.
                                                                                                Nuthugger
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

There are family memberships for about €50. Apply for all your tickets through the club and you won't need to worry. There are plenty doing this with us who won't be seen at a club game.

Kev said the season ticket which is also an option.

I kind of understand your point but can you offer a better system. If so I look forward to hearing it.

Its the likes of Starving Marvin who cause the issues come a final. Not that I feel he should not get a ticket if he can I have no issue with it. I am just glad that those who do go to every game have options to ensure a ticket. Open sales would just be a disaster IMO. Look at the rip off touts for Euro 2012.

Why would anyone considering cutting it close. I think I would probably instantly not hire someone who is late for an interview.

I tend to give my self time for a flat tyre when I have an interview/first day.

Been late on a constant basis is about the most irritating trait someone can have.
                                                                                                  Last edited by tipp86; 18-08-13, 18:14.
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

There are family memberships for about €50. Apply for all your tickets through the club and you won't need to worry. There are plenty doing this with us who won't be seen at a club game.

Kev said the season ticket which is also an option.

I kind of understand your point but can you offer a better system. If so I look forward to hearing it.

Its the likes of Starving Marvin who cause the issues come a final. Not that I feel he should not get a ticket if he can I have no issue with it. I am just glad that those who do go to every game have options to ensure a ticket. Open sales would just be a disaster IMO. Look at the rip off touts for Euro 2012.

Why would anyone considering cutting it close. I think I would probably instantly not hire someone who is late for an interview.

I tend to give my self time for a flat tyre when I have an interview/last day.

Been late on a constant basis is about the most irritating trait someone can have.
                                                                                                    I have never ever been late for anything my whole entire life, I am quite the opposite. I suffer from slight OCD so I have no intention being late. usually takes me 1 hour 10 mins to get Dublin so I am reckoning surely to God 2 hours will suffice, just stumped on work traffic if you get me.
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

yeah friend warned me not to go canal way that i will hit all the traffic lights. Sat nav says southbound/dun laoghaire. junction 11 take N81 exit to Templeogue ( sorry mistake in earlier post)
                                                                                                      Referring to yourself in the third person is weird.

Comment

Do many people struggle with the correct use of 'been' (past tense) and 'being'?

Not a slight on anyone in particular, happens at work too.
                                                                                                        Could be a Tipperary/country thing.
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Do many people struggle with the correct use of 'been' (past tense) and 'being'?

Not a slight on anyone in particular, happens at work too.
                                                                                                          Could be a Tipperary/country thing.
                                                                                                          huh, my post is fine???
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            For some reason, I find myself halfway through a biography of Bobby Fischer. Scarily similar to the story of Stuey Ungar imo. Different compulsions but eerie echoes.
                                                                                                            The Icelandic people took him in.
                                                                                                            Nice chaps them.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anywhere to see last nights MOTD online?

Comment

huh, my post is fine???
                                                                                                                Not a slight on anyone in particular, in case you didn't read it the first time
                                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                  MOTD2 later
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    MOTD2 later
                                                                                                                    Yeah but kinda want to see more than just the goals from yesterdays games

Comment

The Icelandic people took him in.
                                                                                                                      Nice chaps them.
                                                                                                                      He actually wanted the Spassky match to be played in Belgrade but Reykjavik was the compromise choice.

Unlike Ungar (cocaine), 'twas religion that sent Fischer round the twist.
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Could download it on torrent if that is any use to you.

Comment

Yeah but kinda want to see more than just the goals from yesterdays games
                                                                                                                          It'll be on the BBC iPlayer at 22:30. (yesterdays show)

Use the Hola add-on hitch is always harping on about.

That or use download it from proxybay.
                                                                                                                          use utorrent.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X