This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    The guy in the Irish Time 'story of why' ad has joined the ranks of those first against the wall when the revolution comes
    Been at the cinema twice in the last few weeks and there has been a long annnoying ad that goes on forever so much so that I had zoned out of it and was left wondering what it was an ad for.
    I still had no idea what it was until you posted that!
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The Legend that is Paul Gascoigne sings about Sausage Rolls. West Auckland Mags
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        Mostly nonsense, but some good/harrowing points

Wages over 4 years

Abou Diaby £12.4m
        Andre Santos £12.4m
        Marouane Chamakh = £12.4m
        Ju Young Park = £10.4m
        Standard these days, gonna have big signings what don't work out. I'd say Chelsea's and Citys would have some real gems considering Arsenal is the best run club financially in England by a distance.

Comment

The great Irish Savior McClean dropped again today...

Comment

Is there a good guide anywhere to setting up a homenetwork for w7 and windows home server?

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
              Last season was the greatest finish to a season (possibly) ever. Funny how people nostalically change there memory's, no one remember utd winning it every year? I do agree that the champions league is the best comp, shame the FA cup went down in clubs ranking.
              Couldnt agree more.

Last season I was lucky to have a few days off touring and we had all the matches on different screens in the hostel.

Place was packed and even people who didnt like soccer were getting right in to it. A Kiwi mate of mine who is probably more anti football than Strewel was amazed at just how exciting it was.

Pity its one of those things that was more a perfect storm than an ongoing situation.
              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-11-12, 16:16.

Comment

Crackbird yeah baby.

Garlic and Soy half chicken coming up
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

My lad i looking to sell his Xbox 360 with a load of games ( Wants a PS3 for Xmas ). Its not even a year old and has all the original packaging and 2 wireless controllers .

Has anyone any idea of how much this is worth or if any of you are interested PM me with an offer .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                      My lad i looking to sell his Xbox 360 with a load of games ( Wants a PS3 for Xmas ). Its not even a year old and has all the original packaging and 2 wireless controllers .

Has anyone any idea of how much this is worth or if any of you are interested PM me with an offer .
                      What colour is it Damo?

Comment

You need to use http instead of https when linking to youtube Riggs.

Newbie mistake unfortunately, but you'll live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          You need to use http instead of https when linking to youtube Riggs.

Newbie mistake unfortunately, but you'll live and learn.
                          Thank you kind sir. I feel like one of the furniture. Are you coming to the ipb beers?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              What colour is it Damo?
                              Pink

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                Pink
                                Offer asking.

Comment

This is a rare occasion now were Mcclean could be actually useful, they need to stretch it as much as they can vs the 10 men and his natural width will create space inside for others!
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Reggie Perrin FTW
                                    Last edited by rounders123; 18-11-12, 16:58.

Comment

Rounders are you out of your fucking mind? Erase that!
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

What did rounders post? PM if necessary.

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Rounders are you out of your fucking mind? Erase that!
                                            LOL Biggest miracle in Irish history that it ever got to go in front of a jury.

Obv I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rounders was right, its only to be expected but I haven't figured out yet how they will get it away from the Jury.

I do still have some little hope that this case will turn out be a historic moment for all the many people who have tried and failed to get similar cases heard but ran into our hopelessly incestuous and corrupt legal clique.

Comment

Is it not a jury trial Mr Rounders?

Comment

Still amazes me how Duff gets away with his diving antics week in week out.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

It's genuinely a bad idea to talk about it given what he said lads.

Obv Strewel can assume I'm being corrupt or something if he wishes.

Comment

My free trial of Malware Bytes expired after something like a year...So a few questions...

Can I just delete/reinstall this repeatedly, or is it too smart for that? If it is, is it worth paying for or is there better paid for alternatives out there? Or is just running security essentials enough?
                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I use malware bytes to clean other peoples laptops, I keep SE on mine.

the free trial is only for advanced features.
                                                      Last edited by Zod; 18-11-12, 17:21.
                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Thank you kind sir. I feel like one of the furniture. Are you coming to the ipb beers?
                                                        Yeah, I'd me massively dissapointed if AJ doesn't turn up.

Opr too.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It's genuinely a bad idea to talk about it given what he said lads.

Obv Strewel can assume I'm being corrupt or something if he wishes.
                                                          Sadly I know already what your thoughts the party line will be whatever the outcome. The whole thing makes me a sad bunny and I am bursting to let loose my thoughts which are as predictable as yours but I do understand why its best to be circumspect until its a done deal.

Comment

what a goal!

Comment

All kicking off in the Sund'lund Fulham game.
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                Ah so that's where the €1000 in my pocket came from, The Emporium, who knew!

Also one of the two lads I was out with last night hasn't arrived home yet, woke up an hour ago to 16 missed calls from his wife, this cant end well. I wouldn't advocate that sort of stuff but hope that's what happened.
                                                                Dice runs well in the SE?
                                                                I knew I stayed in for a reason
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Can you tell us what you are talking about? Surely mentioning the subject matter itself is ok. PM me if not

Its amazing how compelling anything secret is. Newspapers should ban readers, that would halt the decline in readership.

Comment

Normally I wouldn't give a toss about any jury/court case but considering it has been made a super secret it has peaked the interest somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      What did rounders post? PM if necessary.
                                                                      Pm sent.

Let me know if anyone else wants to know about the controversial post.
                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        Sadly I know already what your thoughts the party line will be whatever the outcome. The whole thing makes me a sad bunny and I am bursting to let loose my thoughts which are as predictable as yours but I do understand why its best to be circumspect until its a done deal.
                                                                        I assure you that my private thoughts on this matter are not in line with what you might consider the "party line".

However if you think I'll say that I don't know all the facts, well then that's true. If you think I'll say that the jury almost certainly know far more than I do then that is also true. I don't for one second think juries always get it right but I can only assume that since they know more than either of us that their opinion is to be more respected than either of ours.

Comment

related to this http://www.independent.ie/national-n...s-3295234.html

SP is spot on about the legal profession, have a number of family members in that line of work, parasites

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                            SP is spot on about the legal profession, have a number of family members in that line of work, parasites
                                                                            Go fuck yourself

Comment

Can you tell us what you are talking about? Surely mentioning the subject matter itself is ok. PM me if not

Its amazing how compelling anything secret is. Newspapers should ban readers, that would halt the decline in readership.
                                                                              Pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                Normally I wouldn't give a toss about any jury/court case but considering it has been made a super secret it has peaked the interest somewhat
                                                                                Do you mean piqued?

Comment

Go fuck yourself
                                                                                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    Dice runs well in the SE?
                                                                                    I knew I stayed in for a reason
                                                                                    Thanks for quoting my post - wife saw it, money now gone. U owe me €1k.

Comment

Offer asking.
                                                                                      Thats what im trying to find out.

Comment

Thanks for quoting my post - wife saw it, money now gone. U owe me €1k.
                                                                                        Lol, you're lucky she didn't find out about last week's 2.5k you won aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                          Lol, you're lucky she didn't find out about last week's 2.5k you won aswell.
                                                                                          Dice's wife should PM Icarus for more info

Comment

Do you mean piqued?
                                                                                            Much love for this. I don't get away with this shit anymore

Comment

Comment

Pm sent.

Let me know if anyone else wants to know about the controversial post.
                                                                                                This is something that would interest me
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                  This is something that would interest me
                                                                                                  Sending now.

Comment

Anybody here flyfish ?

Its always something that i wanted to try but know feck all about it.

Bought myself this the other day so i can practice and see if i enjoy it or not.

The thought of a fishing and camping weekend minus the deliverence scenes are rather appealing.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Ah so that's where the €1000 in my pocket came from, The Emporium, who knew!

Also one of the two lads I was out with last night hasn't arrived home yet, woke up an hour ago to 16 missed calls from his wife, this cant end well. I wouldn't advocate that sort of stuff but hope that's what happened.
                                                                                                      You flip good sir Had perfect position on table to Dice's right. I call the straddle/raise, Dice min raises, table all calls I pot, Dice re-pots (blind mostly) all fold and we flip for my stack +~30%. Did this 4 times with no luck. Most fun losing you can prob have I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                        Anybody here flyfish ?

Its always something that i wanted to try but know feck all about it.

Bought myself this the other day so i can practice and see if i enjoy it or not.

The thought of a fishing and camping weekend minus the deliverence scenes are rather appealing.
                                                                                                        Pretty tricky to pick up unless you have someone to teach you. A rod like this like this one would be easier to begin with. Or maybe you've done that type of fishing already? You could start with bait and spinning, both of which require little skill in comparison to fly fishing.

I know I found fly fishing quite difficult anyway.

Comment

Matt Ryan throwing 3 interceptions in the 1st quarter is a pretty special and hard thing to do!

Comment

Pretty tricky to pick up unless you have someone to teach you. A rod like this like this one would be easier to begin with. Or maybe you've done that type of fishing already? You could start with bait and spinning, both of which require little skill in comparison to fly fishing.

I know I found fly fishing quite difficult anyway.
                                                                                                            Yeah, done the spinning and worms stuff years ago.

Flyfishing just seeems more romantic...lol

It will be a few weeks before i can practice cast on grass so can do some reading and youtube in the meantime.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Yeah, done the spinning and worms stuff years ago.

Flyfishing just seeems more romantic...lol

It will be a few weeks before i can practice cast on grass so can do some reading and youtube in the meantime.
                                                                                                              Ask around friends and family for someone to give you a start. Or pay someone if you're serious. Very frustrating trying to pick it up alone. GL GL.

Comment

Ask around friends and family for someone to give you a start. Or pay someone if you're serious. Very frustrating trying to pick it up alone. GL GL.
                                                                                                                True.

At least i didnt do what i usually do when i get a new interest...spend a fortune on the best of gear only to have it gathering dust in a few months !
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Cowboys killing me here, get your finger out Romo. lol Cardinals

Comment

True.

At least i didnt do what i usually do when i get a new interest...spend a fortune on the best of gear only to have it gathering dust in a few months !
                                                                                                                    Oleras what county man are you some year round fisheries in ireland with stocked fish.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      Oleras what county man are you some year round fisheries in ireland with stocked fish.
                                                                                                                      Co.Limerick. Is the season March> ?

Dont know of any stocked lakes around here.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X