Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me old, but John Denver is some singer...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"She hates me" cant remember who sang it. Be some laugh just for a few mins in the right crowd.
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Yep, 5 weeks yesterday. Original plan was for next summer but odd years are better cause no major international sporting events.
        Apart from Lion tour to australia. 1st test is 22nd June, oops.
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          "She hates me" cant remember who sang it. Be some laugh just for a few mins in the right crowd.
          Puddle of Mudd iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Puddle of Mudd iirc.
            Thats right. Just play like 5-10 seconds of it for reaction.

God help if any woman agrees to marry me (unlikely) I wont be able to take the day seriously.
            airport, lol

Comment

Puddle of Mudd are quality, definitely their best song, could be a wedding song who knows!!
              REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Blurry performed by Puddle Of Mudd.(C) 2001 Flawless / Geffen Records#PuddleOfMudd #Blurry #Remastered

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                Important community announcement...the following people's opinions can not be trusted about anything:

This concludes the community announcement.
                Quoted for absolute truth. Was utter utter tripe.

Comment

Important community announcement...the following people's opinions can not be trusted about anything:
                  This concludes the community announcement.
                  Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  Place beyond the pines was pretty dull.
                  That's what I said.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                    Does anyone know a place i could get 50 year old films developed?
                    Check out John Gunn on Camden Street they're very good and if they cant do it they should be able to direct you to somewhere that can, located facing Whelan's.
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Hopefully Wilkinson and O Driscoll end the summer with Lions series win. I imagine Wilkinson will fly out if someone goes down?

Comment

That's what I said.
                        That was duly noted, as was Smoothcall's sage assessment of it.
                        I need to start keeping an Excel sheet documenting IPBers whose judgement can be trusted across different categories and an overall score based on weighted categories. Kind of like a Rotten Tomatoes of IPBers (not actually at all like it, but it sounds funny).

Comment

I need to start keeping an Excel sheet documenting IPBers whose judgement can be trusted across different categories and an overall score based on weighted categories. Kind of like a Rotten Tomatoes of IPBers (not actually at all like it, but it sounds funny).
                          Agreed, here's my assessment of 10 of the most well known IPB'ers. Obv, I've left out there names, but I think it's pretty clear who's who.
                          1. Cunt
                          2. Sound
                          3. Dick
                          4. Very nice chap IRL
                          5. Asshole
                          6. Decent
                          7. Cunt
                          8. Very funny and good craic
                          9. Cunt
                          10. Wingnut
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Agreed, here's my assessment of 10 of the most well known IPB'ers. Obv, I've left out there names, but I think it's pretty clear who's who.
                            1. Cunt
                            2. Sound
                            3. Dick
                            4. Very nice chap IRL
                            5. Asshole
                            6. Decent
                            7. Cunt
                            8. Very funny and good craic
                            9. Cunt
                            10. Wingnut
                            No 8 obv
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                              No 8 obv
                              Don't be such a 179.

Comment

No 8 obv
                                Not 100% which one you are, but I have it narrowed down to 1 of 3
                                airport, lol

Comment

rest of the night to be spent speculating who in fact is who
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Why am I on it seven times?

Your les mis review must be regurgitated!
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Delighted with the win, not much on speeches so I'd just like to thank AJ for organising it, deadparrot, kev, whiteknight, and Flushdraw, my parents, the academy, god and Johnny Logan.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        Delighted with the win, not much on speeches so I'd just like to thank AJ for organising it, deadparrot, kev, whiteknight, and Flushdraw, my parents, the academy, god and Johnny Logan.
                                        If Ireland takes one thing from this result its Eurovision needs jedward.
                                        Just keep sending them. It worked in WW1 and it'll work there.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              I'd say a good 20% of the daughter's diet is cheesestrings. Putting a lot of faith in Kerry Group...
                                              Double down by putting her savings in Kerry Group shares.
                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Daniel O'Connell fought a duel, killing his opponent, over a comment he made about the Corpo.

Comment

Otto Van Bismark was challenged to a sausage eating duel, where one of the sausages was infected with roundworm.

Comment

Picking a captain in fantasy football this week sucks.

Comment

Actually, don't know how I didn't consult bbv on this before...I'm having serious issues with the 'first dance' song selection. A ridiculous concept to me, but seemingly it has to be done. Most of the obvious choices are exceptionally terrible so I'm trying to come up with something awesome that also makes light of the concept....Talk to me.
                                                      Is there no song at all that has a meaning for both of you? We chose Luan Parle "ghost" as it was very meaningful to us both from early on when we met. I was desperate to get it over with too. Everyone watching you try to dance. It does go fast though!

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      June 21st. The longest fucking day

Haha what a pair of plonkers. You should have gone for the 21st of December which is the Shortest day but the longest NIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                        Picking a captain in fantasy football this week sucks.
                                                        I assume most will opt for Bale

But surely with it being Sir Alex last game those who have RVP would be wise to captain him, expect a bit of a show
                                                        Last edited by Wesley Harms; 19-05-13, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                          I assume most will opt for Bale

But surely with it being Sir Alex last game those who have RVP would be wise to captain him, expect a bit of a show
                                                          I see what you are doing here

Comment

Brilliant precis of the new book by the great Dan Dennet in the Observer today

Daniel Dennett's seven tools for thinking

6 DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON RUBBISH

Sturgeon's law is usually expressed thus: 90% of everything is crap. So 90% of experiments in molecular biology, 90% of poetry, 90% of philosophy books, 90% of peer-reviewed articles in mathematics – and so forth – is crap. Is that true? Well, maybe it's an exaggeration, but let's agree that there is a lot of mediocre work done in every field. (Some curmudgeons say it's more like 99%, but let's not get into that game.)

A good moral to draw from this observation is that when you want to criticise a field, a genre, a discipline, an art form …don't waste your time and ours hooting at the crap! Go after the good stuff or leave it alone. This advice is often ignored by ideologues intent on destroying the reputation of analytic philosophy, sociology, cultural anthropology, macroeconomics, plastic surgery, improvisational theatre, television sitcoms, philosophical theology, massage therapy, you name it.

Let's stipulate at the outset that there is a great deal of deplorable, second-rate stuff out there, of all sorts. Now, in order not to waste your time and try our patience, make sure you concentrate on the best stuff you can find, the flagship examples extolled by the leaders of the field, the prize-winning entries, not the dregs. Notice that this is closely related to Rapoport's rules: unless you are a comedian whose main purpose is to make people laugh at ludicrous buffoonery, spare us the caricature.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm hungover and have to look after my 5yo nephew for a few hours, is there any easy going activities in town to wile away the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                I'm hungover and have to look after my 5yo nephew for a few hours, is there any easy going activities in town to wile away the time?
                                                                Cinema is the obv one surely?

Comment

Comment

Decided after my last 2-3weeks home from college, it's about time to rejoin the gym. My brother made the horrible decision to sign up to Energise Fitness for a year, he then broke his ankle 2 weeks later, so gym membership lying idle for 5 months now.
                                                                    I rang yesterday to change the name on the account to mine and of course they want a 25e administration fee, it's not enough that they're ridiculously overpriced as is. I already disliked the place but now I really hate them.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The Zoo if he hasn't been there recently and you'll be a hero to him and the parents. You also get to walk around slowly which will clear the head without much effort.
                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Actually, don't know how I didn't consult bbv on this before...I'm having serious issues with the 'first dance' song selection. A ridiculous concept to me, but seemingly it has to be done. Most of the obvious choices are exceptionally terrible so I'm trying to come up with something awesome that also makes light of the concept....Talk to me.
                                                                          Nice annoucement for the couple, then do your strut

Or

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                            Cinema is the obv one surely?
                                                                            He's usually seen everything by the time I got him!

Think I'm gonna bring him here:

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                            Decided after my last 2-3weeks home from college, it's about time to rejoin the gym. My brother made the horrible decision to sign up to Energise Fitness for a year, he then broke his ankle 2 weeks later, so gym membership lying idle for 5 months now.
                                                                            I rang yesterday to change the name on the account to mine and of course they want a 25e administration fee, it's not enough that they're ridiculously overpriced as is. I already disliked the place but now I really hate them.
                                                                            Do gyms not normally have some clause that you can freeze a membership due to injury?

Comment

Do gyms not normally have some clause that you can freeze a membership due to injury?
                                                                              Yeah I think the freeze with them is like 2-3 months and then it continues from there.
                                                                              Horrendous decision by him in the first place, signs up for a year haven't never gone to a gym before. Would never have went either way, ankle was a decent excuse.

Comment

just say you are him, how are they going to know?

Comment

denny, have you considered nap time?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                    just say you are him, how are they going to know?
                                                                                    They have his pic I presume and I'm pretty sure Energise have a finger print scanner in some places now, not sure about Newbridge.

Comment

Anybody have paddypower, have stars, need $100 or €100 thanks a million.

Comment

what game will be worth watching?

Comment

Nice one GMAC.
                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the Arsenal/Newcastle game? My UPC box is broken and I can't get on to firstrowsports

edit: got it, thanks

Comment

anyone here own a Honda civic hybrid??
                                                                                              any thoughts on them?

190 tax for the year!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

arsenal have been rubbish. bale gets booked for diving when fouled

Comment

anyone here own a Honda civic hybrid??
                                                                                                  any thoughts on them?

190 tax for the year!

'If Honda made man, no one would ever die' - Jeremy Clarkson.

Comment

Civics have gotten progressively boring looking over the years.

They were once a really cool sporty car. It's like the same designer has been working on them from the start and the designs reflect his getting old and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

They were once a really cool sporty car. It's like the same designer has been working on them from the start and the designs reflect his getting old and boring.
                                                                                                      I believe they consciously changed their design when they were pretty much labled as the top boy racer car for a nice few years
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Lovely sunny afternoon, perfect weatehr to drink alcohol and watch Charles Manson documentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          I believe they consciously changed their design when they were pretty much labled as the top boy racer car for a nice few years
                                                                                                          Why would they be bothered by that? Brand image? Big mistake imo, in the nineties civics were everywhere, thin on the ground now.

That civic coupe from the mid nineties was a beautiful machine.

Now that I think of it, they've completely changed their image.

The Civic, Prelude and Integra were beasts of machines, even the older Accord was sporty.

Honda are just like Toyota now. Dull.

Comment

I'm not stating facts but I remember reading they wanted to move away from the sporty boy racer. Doubt it was best move for.them sales wise
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

ah, it all makes sense.

STAR ARE MADE , not born Website http://garythenumbersguy.net/Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gary-the-Numbers-Guy/106424402761530

Comment

Finished The Sopranos. GOAT

Comment

we're through the looking glass, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

I dont care about the design as such just wondering about the hibrid part and how realible a car they are etc
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Going to Aussie BBQ for the first time, what should I get?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                        Going to Aussie BBQ for the first time, what should I get?
                                                                                                                        don't get food poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                          don't get food poisoning.
                                                                                                                          You're almost never helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X