X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol is free!!!

Comment

Damn, wish the Ukraine Viking stayed to dance, could have been fun...
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
        Not sure if this Greece entry is an ironic protest song, or a celebration. Anyone found a translation of the verses?
        Lyrics are in English on the BBC red button

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Yea you're right, I've never found anything objectionable about him before.

This.
          Acting out instead of using his speed to get inside James could easily have cost them the game.
          Armitage after the game interview was pretty funny. "I was going to try and go under the posts but then I remembered we had Jonny kicking so there's no need".

Comment

1L Morgan still on promotion in the likes of Tesco and Dunnes for €23. Fill your boots imo

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
              Alcohol is free!!!
              That is why the economy is fucked then so

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                Don't think so, the only one that comes to mind is traitor.
                I've gone with "treacherous mongrels".

Comment

Bit unfair having to follow the Ukrainian bird and her giant.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Norway ist gut

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Norway ist gut
                      GFYKIRL

Comment

COME ON IRELAND \0/
                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Can never rule it out!
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            I've gone with "treacherous mongrels".
                            Not too shabby... "treacherous cur" seem to roll off the tongue better though...
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

WOW... First time I've heard it, has to be in with a good chance.

Well done Ryan.

Comment

Ireland song awesome.
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                    That is why the economy is fucked then so
                                    Lucky that wasn't our policy or there'd be no recovery!

Comment

Interval song

Watch the UNRATED version only on VEVO: http://vevo.ly/W0OCcADownload the album in US now! http://smarturl.it/BlurredAlbumClick here for a special customized...

Comment

It's truly horrific, like a bad Calvin Harris mix. Prob our best chance of a top 5 for years.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Jaysus Kev.. your some Eurovision nerd

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                              Jaysus Kev.. your some Eurovision nerd

Comment

Any of them bad enough to end up with a big zero or will all the cunts get something, was thinking 3/1 was value
                                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

what a night!#

Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Hope to see this before it finishes up. Anyone been to see it yet?

Comment

Some good songs, nothing to match Lena though.

Comment

Greece for the win
                                                        lol

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                        1L Morgan still on promotion in the likes of Tesco and Dunnes for €23. Fill your boots imo
                                                        I got a bottle there today, I always got it for €20 before but that was a few week ago.

Comment

Mother Russia to hoover up the USSR votes and win @ 12/1. Nordic vote will be split between Denmark and Norway so 4/6 is insane on the Danes. That Ireland song is fucking horrific, hope he gets a big fat 0

Comment

How long before the voting starts?
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'll get back to you in a couple of minutes.
                                                              Can't do it

Comment

Interval performance was pretty decent tbf

Comment

I wonder if Bonnie Tyler is having a fag out the back right now

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Some good songs, nothing to match Lena though.
                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo
                                                                    Minx

Comment

5 e/w on Greece. Let's do this!

Comment

My lovely horse trending on twitter

Comment

Got Ballyea @ 28/1 today in PP to win the Clare SHC. Hon the EA

Comment

Can you vote for the presenter

Comment

fair play to the swedes, took the piss out of them selves for 5 minutes straight there

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                My lovely horse trending on twitter
                                                                                My lovey horse (big pause) running though the field...

Ah that was a great song in all fairness...

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                  Can you vote for the presenter
                                                                                  +1. Hero

Comment

Trying to get a print of a still from Heat to hang on my bedroom wall but not having much luck.
                                                                                    Its the image from this youtube vid. Anyone know how I would go about getting a print of it?
                                                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

these 2 are the best actual poster/framed prints/canvases I can find, a lot of woeful ones out there though

Comment

'Bloody Johnny Logan' LOL epic

Comment

Anyone following the Shatter/Wallace controversy? looks like its going to get tasty

The way they tried to get Clare Daly and now wallace is pretty worrying. But blah blah blah "look at the state of their clothes" blah whatever is prob all we'll hear from the media

Comment

Graham doesnt like the suit at all

Comment

azerbaijan got my tenner.

Comment

DeadParrot : Ukraine, Iceland, Armenia, UK.
                                                                                              WhiteKnight : Russia, Finland, Belgium, Greece.
                                                                                              KevIRL : Georgia, Ireland, Romania, Italy.
                                                                                              HitchHiker : Malta, Hungary, Estonia, France.
                                                                                              Flushdraw : Azerbiajan, Belarus, Sweden, Lithuania.
                                                                                              TheRigger : Spain, Moldova, Nertherlands, Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                fair play to the swedes, took the piss out of them selves for 5 minutes straight there
                                                                                                It was v good. Def taking the piss out of themselves but more the rest of the world.

Comment

COME ON IRELAND

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

So no ABBA re-union boo hoo

Comment

Can't do it
                                                                                                      No worries dude. Kinda tired myself after being up with a puking baby last night so might just stay pur.

Comment

fuck off UK

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                          fuck off UK
                                                                                                          lol, who gives a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                            Anyone following the Shatter/Wallace controversy? looks like its going to get tasty

The way they tried to get Clare Daly and now wallace is pretty worrying. But blah blah blah "look at the state of their clothes" blah whatever is prob all we'll hear from the media
                                                                                                            Shatter is a wanker who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Wallace is a gobshite of the highest order.

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

all the eurotrash voting for the neighboursr to try and stave off the Genocide as usual. So boring

Comment

Sweating Estonia to remain scoreless

Comment

Omg electric atmosphere here come on azerbaijan...
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Maybe this is petty... But just want Ireland to beat the UK

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      Trying to get a print of a still from Heat to hang on my bedroom wall but not having much luck.
                                                                                                                      Its the image from this youtube vid. Anyone know how I would go about getting a print of it?
                                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIb7LnP7fo
                                                                                                                      Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Photo Printing & Framing, Photos on Canvas, Collage Prints and Photo Blocks on Wood. Dublin: 01 524 2419. Cork: 021 4700972. Free Delivery in Ireland.

get a grab from the vid @ 1080p and use that

Comment

lol at how fucked up of the whole thing Marty gets during the voting each year

Comment

Marty's not happy

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X