Alcohol is free!!!

Damn, wish the Ukraine Viking stayed to dance, could have been fun...

Not sure if this Greece entry is an ironic protest song, or a celebration. Anyone found a translation of the verses?
        Lyrics are in English on the BBC red button

Yea you're right, I've never found anything objectionable about him before.

This.
          Acting out instead of using his speed to get inside James could easily have cost them the game.
          Armitage after the game interview was pretty funny. "I was going to try and go under the posts but then I remembered we had Jonny kicking so there's no need".

1L Morgan still on promotion in the likes of Tesco and Dunnes for €23. Fill your boots imo

Originally posted by bantee View Post
              Alcohol is free!!!
              That is why the economy is fucked then so

Don't think so, the only one that comes to mind is traitor.
                I've gone with "treacherous mongrels".

Bit unfair having to follow the Ukrainian bird and her giant.

Norway ist gut

GFYKIRL

COME ON IRELAND \0/

Can never rule it out!

I've gone with "treacherous mongrels".
                            Not too shabby... "treacherous cur" seem to roll off the tongue better though...

WOW... First time I've heard it, has to be in with a good chance.

Well done Ryan.

Ireland song awesome.

That is why the economy is fucked then so
                                    Lucky that wasn't our policy or there'd be no recovery!

Interval song

Watch the UNRATED version only on VEVO: http://vevo.ly/W0OCcADownload the album in US now! http://smarturl.it/BlurredAlbumClick here for a special customized...

It's truly horrific, like a bad Calvin Harris mix. Prob our best chance of a top 5 for years.

Jaysus Kev.. your some Eurovision nerd

Any of them bad enough to end up with a big zero or will all the cunts get something, was thinking 3/1 was value

what a night!#

Hope to see this before it finishes up. Anyone been to see it yet?

Some good songs, nothing to match Lena though.

Greece for the win

1L Morgan still on promotion in the likes of Tesco and Dunnes for €23. Fill your boots imo
                                                        I got a bottle there today, I always got it for €20 before but that was a few week ago.

Mother Russia to hoover up the USSR votes and win @ 12/1. Nordic vote will be split between Denmark and Norway so 4/6 is insane on the Danes. That Ireland song is fucking horrific, hope he gets a big fat 0

How long before the voting starts?

I'll get back to you in a couple of minutes.
                                                              Can't do it

Interval performance was pretty decent tbf

I wonder if Bonnie Tyler is having a fag out the back right now

Some good songs, nothing to match Lena though.
                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo
                                                                    Minx

5 e/w on Greece. Let's do this!

My lovely horse trending on twitter

Got Ballyea @ 28/1 today in PP to win the Clare SHC. Hon the EA

Can you vote for the presenter

fair play to the swedes, took the piss out of them selves for 5 minutes straight there

My lovely horse trending on twitter
                                                                                My lovey horse (big pause) running though the field...

Ah that was a great song in all fairness...

Can you vote for the presenter
                                                                                  +1. Hero

Trying to get a print of a still from Heat to hang on my bedroom wall but not having much luck.
                                                                                    Its the image from this youtube vid. Anyone know how I would go about getting a print of it?

these 2 are the best actual poster/framed prints/canvases I can find, a lot of woeful ones out there though

'Bloody Johnny Logan' LOL epic

Anyone following the Shatter/Wallace controversy? looks like its going to get tasty

The way they tried to get Clare Daly and now wallace is pretty worrying. But blah blah blah "look at the state of their clothes" blah whatever is prob all we'll hear from the media

Graham doesnt like the suit at all

azerbaijan got my tenner.

DeadParrot : Ukraine, Iceland, Armenia, UK.
                                                                                              WhiteKnight : Russia, Finland, Belgium, Greece.
                                                                                              KevIRL : Georgia, Ireland, Romania, Italy.
                                                                                              HitchHiker : Malta, Hungary, Estonia, France.
                                                                                              Flushdraw : Azerbiajan, Belarus, Sweden, Lithuania.
                                                                                              TheRigger : Spain, Moldova, Nertherlands, Germany.

fair play to the swedes, took the piss out of them selves for 5 minutes straight there
                                                                                                It was v good. Def taking the piss out of themselves but more the rest of the world.

COME ON IRELAND

So no ABBA re-union boo hoo

Can't do it
                                                                                                      No worries dude. Kinda tired myself after being up with a puking baby last night so might just stay pur.

fuck off UK

fuck off UK
                                                                                                          lol, who gives a shit.

Anyone following the Shatter/Wallace controversy? looks like its going to get tasty

The way they tried to get Clare Daly and now wallace is pretty worrying. But blah blah blah "look at the state of their clothes" blah whatever is prob all we'll hear from the media
                                                                                                            Shatter is a wanker who thinks he's a lot smarter than he is. Wallace is a gobshite of the highest order.

all the eurotrash voting for the neighboursr to try and stave off the Genocide as usual. So boring

Sweating Estonia to remain scoreless

Omg electric atmosphere here come on azerbaijan...

Maybe this is petty... But just want Ireland to beat the UK

Trying to get a print of a still from Heat to hang on my bedroom wall but not having much luck.
                                                                                                                      Its the image from this youtube vid. Anyone know how I would go about getting a print of it?
                                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIb7LnP7fo
                                                                                                                      Canvas Prints, Framed Prints, Photo Printing & Framing, Photos on Canvas, Collage Prints and Photo Blocks on Wood. Dublin: 01 524 2419. Cork: 021 4700972. Free Delivery in Ireland.

get a grab from the vid @ 1080p and use that

lol at how fucked up of the whole thing Marty gets during the voting each year

Marty's not happy