Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Americans was a very good series, I thought they overdid the whole leaving your options open for season 2 bit. I assume that they are already renewed or they would have played it differently.

This sounded great in the final episode.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
      I was responding to this post, which Cardshark thanks.
      It is primarily composed of shit. If its not a foul, why is he ranting,
      also link below is taken as play is building up to the goal. I dont think rooney is singing 'somewhere over the rainbow'
      He swings for the ball, and connects with Ramieres foot, in that split second he feels that he was fouled as there was contact but no ball where he expected it to be. That leads to righteous (or otherwise) indignation leading to his reaction.

Now either you have never played, in which case you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about, or you're full of shit looking for a reaction. Either way the nonsense you started off this exchange with shows you up.
      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Attached Files
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          I've never actually seen anything over 1080p when it comes to downloading, is 1440 available? If you're using torrents there is one site dedicated to HD content, called PublicHD.

Only ever downloaded one huge bluray rip, bought my Macbook Retina so wanted to try out the display got a 28gb Dark Knight 1080p looked/sounded awesome!
          I'm not sure if it is, I just want the best quality. I have a bluray 1080p atm and it's nice. 'Normal' 1080p rips are just starting to look shit. Will have a check of that cheers. Nothing less than 10gigs will do

Comment

I was responding to this post, which Cardshark thanks.
            It is primarily composed of shit. If its not a foul, why is he ranting,
            also link below is taken as play is building up to the goal. I dont think rooney is singing 'somewhere over the rainbow'

Link to pic, im sure many videos will be available presently

Maybe you would be better of not cantering into a discussion half arsed then accuse others trolling?
            In fact maybe have an opinion on the game rather than spouting bullshit about posters?
            Good lord.
            Rooney obviously thought he was fouled, hence his ranting. Not right but that's neither here nor there. I know you must have been messing when you mentioned he dived*, so we'll just sweep that under the carpet.
            As I said, wasn't just picking on you, so just take it easy. I was just tilted when I saw yet more bullshit. Been seeing so much recently, from RDIII and his anti-Ronaldo rubbish, SP and his sports conspiracy posts, chd and his mental anti-barca posts, teddie with his occasional twisted logic posts, not to mention Lloyd, or OPR with the lol liverpool bias bs. Guess the lesson here is for me to stop reading.

*Just in case, I am not suggesting Rooney has never dived, in case you try to take things off on a tangent.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
              Ah right, the RTE highlights. I see why there was confusion, I was taking you seriously at first. My mistake, carry on.
              Oh noes, what was I thinking,
              Shirley Alan Shearer with his 'He'll be disappointed with himself there' shtick is much more informative.

So are you backing up now on your assertion that Rooney did not 'talk' to the ref before the goal went in?

I agree. I wouldn't class that as talking.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                Looks a red to me tbh ... kicked him in front of lino.

Classic dark arts from fergie today, wheeling out Anderson and Buttner to help keep spurs out of the CL places and get Bale on the market
                I was chatting about this match last night and opined that Fergie, obviously always choosing what's in United's best interest, would rather have Chelsea playing in the Champions League next season as far as the title race goes. Spurs are no title threat.

I was pretty sure he would not want United to win today. And being a whiskey nosed cunt with no honour or sense of fair play he didn't disappoint.

Comment

Tottenham not getting the 4th spot is good for just about everyone in the top half of the table; teams who plan on chasing the title next year, teams who believe they can get the 4th spot in the next few years, and teams who will be chasing the same level of signings as Tottenham.

Comment

Decent finish in front of a full house of about 24 people!

Dumbarton's Bryan Prunty scoring in his side's 3-2 victory against Livingston - 9/2/13Video taken from Livi TV.

Comment

http://chordify.net/chords/the-beach-boys-shred-i-get-around-massbetelnutOther platforms, different policies, a few other videos :http://www.dailymotion.com/...

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        I'm not sure if it is, I just want the best quality. I have a bluray 1080p atm and it's nice. 'Normal' 1080p rips are just starting to look shit. Will have a check of that cheers. Nothing less than 10gigs will do
                        They're still pretty good quality, in saying that I've only got a HD ready TV will probably pick up a new one soon. Couple other sites I use wrzko.eu & rapidmoviez.com but if you're looking for proper 1080p rips you might have to use a warez forum.
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          S'All about Aldi's best!

Supermarket's £9.65 gin wins silver medal at International Spirits Challenge, scoring higher than Bombay Sapphire and Hendricks
                          I am two bottles deep in this since Friday.

May as well not be alcohol, could drink a pint of g&t in 5 minutes no problem.

bank holidays are nice

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                            Good lord.
                            Rooney obviously thought he was fouled, hence his ranting. Not right but that's neither here nor there. I know you must have been messing when you mentioned he dived*, so we'll just sweep that under the carpet.
                            As I said, wasn't just picking on you, so just take it easy. I was just tilted when I saw yet more bullshit. Been seeing so much recently, from RDIII and his anti-Ronaldo rubbish, SP and his sports conspiracy posts, chd and his mental anti-barca posts, teddie with his occasional twisted logic posts, not to mention Lloyd, or OPR with the lol liverpool bias bs. Guess the lesson here is for me to stop reading.

*Just in case, I am not suggesting Rooney has never dived, in case you try to take things off on a tangent.
                            Referees like Howard Webb robbed Liverpool of not just a CL place but a genuine title challenge and you know it. Screwed over week in week out
                            Last edited by eamonhonda; 06-05-13, 00:43.
                            airport, lol

Comment

How does one drink Gin anyway? Tonic, juice or straight with ice?
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                How does one drink Gin anyway? Tonic, juice or straight with ice?
                                For me its tonic, always tonic
                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                  I was chatting about this match last night and opined that Fergie, obviously always choosing what's in United's best interest, would rather have Chelsea playing in the Champions League next season as far as the title race goes. Spurs are no title threat.

I was pretty sure he would not want United to win today. And being a whiskey nosed cunt with no honour or sense of fair play he didn't disappoint.
                                  CT forum that way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Quare drunk, rotten in fact
                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                      Why do Irish Liverpool fans people hate Everton so much? Same goes for Man U and Man City.
                                      Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                      Exactly, amazes me looking at facebook on derby days with all the "we are playing the scum today" and such gibberish. Although I do have a bit of a dislike for spurs!
                                      Ah yeah, your standard Christmas movie in May on TV3.
                                      Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                      Beats me given Everton developed something of an Irish catholic bent over the early years and Liverpool an Ulster protestant one in the great tradition of that other immigrant docker town, Glasgow.

Rabblerabbliverpool fans. All stemming from my posting an assusing Shankly quote.
                                      I care little about Everton, and would rather beat Man U or Chelesa.
                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                        Do you actually think so, I believe O'Sullivan's answer would be to fuck off, if he had a chance to win this 18-0 he would, way too much is read into the politics of the game.
                                        After cycling it's probably the next most corrupt sport out there. There wouldn't be a tournament that goes by without it's fair share of dodgy activity. Ronnie like most sportsmen is first and foremost a mercenary, if the financial incentive to prolong a match was there for him you'd be pretty naive to think he wouldn't take it.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          After cycling it's probably the next most corrupt sport out there. There wouldn't be a tournament that goes by without it's fair share of dodgy activity. Ronnie like most sportsmen is first and foremost a mercenary, if the financial incentive to prolong a match was there for him you'd be pretty naive to think he wouldn't take it.
                                          I agree that snooker is corrupt, most sports are where the lowest level earn very little. But you would be pretty naive to think that anyone would approach Ronnie to throw some frames or whatever given his mental state and the way he carrys on. The would be libel to mention it in an interview!

Also it's known that Barry Hearn isn't too fond of Ronnie over his general behavior and not least the fact that the Chinese are ready to throw wheelbarrows of money at world snooker to get Ronnie over there which obv affects Barry's back pocket when he refuses to go

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I thought he'd prefer Spurs qualify for the cl, as it could make things more difficult for Chelsea in the transfer market this summer. Also figured he would want to see benitez off with a loss, but hard to stand over that theory after seeing the lineup and especially his subs.

Spurs destiny still in their own hands though? Win the last 3 games and they finish in the top 4.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Bit of a mess up with the Russian flights. Daughter will be staying for more than 30 days meaning she needs a business visa. This involves buying a letter from a Russian business where they will, with a straight face, say that the two year old girl will be working with them for her time in Russia. Has to be a valid 'business skill' too, so will probably be something like strategic business consulting. Bonus being that it'll state this on her visa as her reason for visiting. Hope she doesn't crumble under pressure at immigration questioning.
                                                Child model

Comment

The annual battle against the slugs has commenced. I am not shy of deploying weapons of mass destruction.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

open your windows, put your speakers up full and let everyone get funky with this
                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      The annual battle against the slugs has commenced. I am not shy of deploying weapons of mass destruction.
                                                      Salt everything. even all your grass and plants. total victory.

Comment

What's with attractions not opening bank holiday Mondays?

I was all geared up to go to the science gallery in Trinity until I had a look at their opening times.

Any recommendations for something cool or interesting to do in Dublin today?
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I think someone posted a video to this already in the thread but is there any interest in an IPB outing to Footee ( http://footee.ie/about-us ) at some point over the next month or so?

Originally posted by footee.ie
                                                          footee is the newest and coolest top class novelty sports game that blends two of the world’s best and most popular sports – football and golf.

It is a competitive, skilful and addictive sports game that mixes the passion and strength of football with the elegance and tradition of golf.

footee is played on a golf course by individuals or in groups but instead of swinging golf clubs and hitting golf balls, players kick footballs. The game rules are identical to golf – each hole carries a par and the aim is to get the football in to the (bigger) hole on each green in as few shots as possible.

Situated in Firhouse close to Tallaght, Dundrum and the M50, footee is for people of all ages and fitness levels, males and females, young and old.

Get active, get outdoors, get involved. Like Football? You’re gonna love footee.
                                                          12 holes of football golf followed by beers somewhere back in the city?
                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

I think someone posted a video to this already in the thread but is there any interest in an IPB outing to Footee ( http://footee.ie/about-us ) at some point over the next month or so?

What a great idea, so simple. Sounds like good fun.

Comment

funk for the workers:

CLASSIC, SOUL., MOFUNK1., JAZZ, FUNK., DISCO., BOOGIE., REGGAE., R&B., JAMES, BROWN., BOBBY, BYRD., BOOTSY, COLLINS., FRED, WESLEY., MACEO, PARKER., LYN, raresoulfilms., MOFUNKONE., SKA., MICHAEL, JACKSON., ATLANTIC., NORTHERN, RARE, GROOVE., HIP, HOP., RAP., BREAKBEAT., DANCE.

Comment

Are you walking with a crutch at the moment? Saw a dude the spitting image of you Saturday night getting onto the dart at Tara. Was going to holla but wasn't 100 percent sure twas yourself.

Comment

HORRIFICALLY HUNGOVER.

Got home at 5:30 into work for 7. Hating life.

The fear is slowly but surely creeping into my already delicate psych.

Im starting to question the why of EVERYTHING.
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Id be very game.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                      HORRIFICALLY HUNGOVER.

Got home at 5:30 into work for 7. Hating life.

The fear is slowly but surely creeping into my already delicate psych.

Im starting to question the why of EVERYTHING.
                                                                      Prolly should start with why you'd go out until 5:30 when you're in work at 7!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        Troll.

Comment

I went on Saturday. Good fun and a lovely setting, but the wind makes it a serious challenge. Get ready for plenty of frantic chasing of your ball as it rolls down a hill.

Also for some reason there were 4 women having a cup of tea in a bunker on the 8th hole. Obviously I end up in said bunker and have to undergo the walk of shame.

Comment

Is your lawn not still flammable after the oil spillage?
                                                                            Final solution!
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

song of the summer?

Quite NSFW link

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

lol
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

@ Shrap, bought a jar of Moutarde De Meaux Pommery yesterday in Superquinn, a different one to your avatar, the colours are the opposite, red ribbon, cream jar.

My god it's outstanding, had it on a steak sandwich yesterday, and on a rasher toastie just now. Sublime. You Frenchies know how to do things good.

Comment

Some might ask what has happened to Darren Bent, why has he regressed so much?

The most logical pokemon answer would be thus:

He had gained so much experience and levels that his owner was able to evolve him into a more powerful striker - Benteke
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                      Are you walking with a crutch at the moment? Saw a dude the spitting image of you Saturday night getting onto the dart at Tara. Was going to holla but wasn't 100 percent sure twas yourself.
                                                                                      He would have told you to fuck off, wasn't me!

Comment

Suspected using public transport, even the Dorsch wasn't how you roll!

You have a twin out there!

Comment

Is your lawn not still flammable after the oil spillage?
                                                                                          Final solution!
                                                                                          Just cut it for the 1st time after the Exxon Valdez incident, looks a lot better than the old one. We shall evade the issue of what toxic substances may be lurking beneath.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                            Suspected using public transport, even the Dorsch wasn't how you roll!

You have a twin out there!
                                                                                            I get the Dart every day.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              Yes yes. Was fully convinced Id be borrowing a pair of crutches off a mate this morning and calling in sick with a severely twisted ankle and playing the ruse for a week or two.

Comment

Freaky.

This is pretty weird, ignore the first min and prepare to be amazed !
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                  Freaky.

This is pretty weird, ignore the first min and prepare to be amazed !
                                                                                                  hint: It's fake.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Guts in ribbons after dining in Aqua yesterday. Beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      Ah dont...dont ruin it for me...
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                        Ah dont...dont ruin it for me...
                                                                                                        that's me, the internet ruiner.

Comment

The hint is in the title:

Fiction: Amazing stairwell illusion.

Comment

Also figured he would want to see benitez off with a loss
                                                                                                            That was the opinion of the guy I was saying it to. We agreed life must be difficult for Fergie with decisions like this where he has to carefully weigh up his various hatreds.

Spurs destiny still in their own hands though? Win the last 3 games and they finish in the top 4.
                                                                                                            I am not optimistic of beating Chelsea. Not one bit. (Wanna watch it on Wednesday?)

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                By mercenary, do you mean cheater? Do you really take that dim a few of most sportsmen would do whatever it takes to earn some more crust?

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                I agree that snooker is corrupt, most sports are where the lowest level earn very little. But you would be pretty naive to think that anyone would approach Ronnie to throw some frames or whatever given his mental state and the way he carrys on. The would be libel to mention it in an interview!
                                                                                                                HF is spot on. He turns up for 21 days and wins £250k without getting into top gear. If he wanted to throw a game or some frames, he'd be doing it in China or Germany where the eyes of the media wouldn't be on it and he wouldn't give a bollox about putting his feet up for a few days. If you've watched the final so far, Ronnie has conceded a couple of frames with a few reds on the table and only 1 snooker needed. He went all out for a 147 aswel when the frame wasn't nearly won. He knows he'll win the game and isn't too pushed fighting for every frame. He's not losing 18 frames to Hawkins and once he went 3-2 behind all his thoughts of the biggest winning margin, most consecutive frames etc went out the window. He's there to do a job and will get it done, and he's sure to throw his arm into a couple of shots. He's 100% not taking any back pocket payment during this Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  That's excellent. Boobies aside.
                                                                                                                  Yep, cool song alright. Nice video too.
                                                                                                                  Love Emily Ratajkowski.. Possibly the hottest girl ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    By mercenary, do you mean cheater? Do you really take that dim a few of most sportsmen would do whatever it takes to earn some more crust?

HF is spot on. He turns up for 21 days and wins £250k without getting into top gear. If he wanted to throw a game or some frames, he'd be doing it in China or Germany where the eyes of the media wouldn't be on it and he wouldn't give a bollox about putting his feet up for a few days. If you've watched the final so far, Ronnie has conceded a couple of frames with a few reds on the table and only 1 snooker needed. He went all out for a 147 aswel when the frame wasn't nearly won. He knows he'll win the game and isn't too pushed fighting for every frame. He's not losing 18 frames to Hawkins and once he went 3-2 behind all his thoughts of the biggest winning margin, most consecutive frames etc went out the window. He's there to do a job and will get it done, and he's sure to throw his arm into a couple of shots. He's 100% not taking any back pocket payment during this Championships.
                                                                                                                    Isn't he only playing the Championship cause he needs money? Surely that's incentive enough
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I was swallowed by a hippo... really, he was!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                        Isn't he only playing the Championship cause he needs money? Surely that's incentive enough
                                                                                                                        The way the season is now, he could take an all expenses paid break to Australia or China, or to whatever other European Country he fancies and pocket £250k throwing one of those games. I'm not saying he wouldn't do it, but he's not doing it in the World Championships. He would have done it long before the final aswel if it was going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                          The hint is in the title:

Fiction: Amazing stairwell illusion.

My mind chose to ignore that...cant break it to the young fellow its fake now after amazing him...
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X