This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Don't think there's been a horse that has been more before-timed than Our Conor in the history of IPB, probably to an annoying level for anyone who doesn't like the horses. Strange one for BK to call out and coming across a tad bitter.
    I don't think he's doubting that the horse was heavily backed by dozens of people before the race. It's more the amount claiming afterwards and the fairytale sums of money that are been bandied about that seem to have struck a cord.

Comment

Won 20k off it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        I don't think he's doubting that the horse was heavily backed by dozens of people before the race. It's more the amount claiming afterwards and the fairytale sums of money that are been bandied about that seem to have struck a cord.
        Where are these fairytale sums of money, I didnt see it? Also why do people have to say they had a bet on it before hand? Cant we all rejoice for a result for the good guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
          Where are these fairytale sums of money, I didnt see it? Also why do people have to say they had a bet on it before hand? Cant we all rejoice for a result for the good guys?
          I didn't pass any judgement. I'm saying what i thought BK was referring to

Comment

Saw someone's status on FB as

'Start typing in to Google search 'I hate it when' and write below what it predicts you were going to search for'

Mine was 'I hate it when jesus rides dinosaurs....' wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Saw someone's status on FB as

'Start typing in to Google search 'I hate it when' and write below what it predicts you were going to search for'

Mine was 'I hate it when jesus rides dinosaurs....' wtf?
              I hate it when Voldertmort hides in my turbin!

Comment

I presume anyone with an interest in Cheltenham listened to the Podcast that was posted here numerous times with Noel talking about Our Conor. With his connections in the industry when he says one of the best punters he knows described OC as a five star bet you sit up and take notice. BBV should be in huge celebration tonight not having to listen to this begrudging shit.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                  I presume anyone with an interest in Cheltenham listened to the Podcast that was posted here numerous times with Noel talking about Our Conor. With his connections in the industry when he says one of the best punters he knows described OC as a five star bet you sit up and take notice. BBV should be in huge celebration tonight not having to listen to this begrudging shit.

Opr
                  If people stop making something out of nothing then BBV can celebrate and brag.

Comment

What a fucking fantastic fucking day!!!

Made loads of money most I ever won on the horses! Did fuck all work was that excited and still managed two sales and hit my weekly target, jesus If i got my hands on GAB now Id lick his face with happiness

Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Needs to do one with the boys in studio tomorrow as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        What a fucking fantastic fucking day!!!

Made loads of money most I ever won on the horses! Did fuck all work was that excited and still managed two sales and hit my weekly target, jesus If i got my hands on GAB now Id lick his face with happiness

Well done Michelle, I made a bob or two meself on our Conor.

But Wait what is that I see there... A ew double on our Conor and Bobs worth? Classic rookie mistake, should be a win double
                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                          Well done Michelle, I made a bob or two meself on our Conor.

But Wait what is that I see there... A ew double on our Conor and Bobs worth? Classic rookie mistake, should be a win double
                          no just a 20 w double got 292 i think off it
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

lol never saw the bbv as quiet, everyone out on the town rubbing the loots on their titties?
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

17 days off work Madrid during the week and thanks to gab the tapas and beers are on me!SHIP
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                17 days off work Madrid during the week and thanks to gab the tapas and beers are on me!SHIP
                                lovely stuff have a ball!
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Graham Parker and the Rumor documentary on BBC 4
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

picture tells a thousand words!!
                                    I'd say the lad in the background lost his bolix

Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Are you organising the day out this year Michelle? Wanna make sure it doesn't clash with my wedding!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Are you organising the day out this year Michelle? Wanna make sure it doesn't clash with my wedding!
                                        well at the min I am concentrating on the bank hol in May piss up, sunday!

Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Still need the official day out! Bit early to be thinking about it maybe.

Comment

Still need the official day out! Bit early to be thinking about it maybe.
                                            maybe in August or late July as I am planning a friends wedding in Croatia for July so kinda taken up with that, late July?
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

maybe in August or late July as I am planning a friends wedding in Croatia for July so kinda taken up with that, late July?
                                              Honeymooning from 18-27. What abt first week like last year?

Comment

Honeymooning from 18-27. What abt first week like last year?
                                                first week of july? im in Croatia the 4th, how about 13th, ill be lovely and tanned
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

first week of july? im in Croatia the 4th, how about 13th, ill be lovely and tanned
                                                  Sounds good. Suits us two, to hell with the rest!

Comment

seems like we are the only surviving members of the BBV right now lol

Ok we shall organise it between us, what you think?

I will get cracking after other yoke!

jackpot again? couldnt fault it last year!

also might bring himself this year!!
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

In Manchester.. What to do?

Fair play to GAB sick result for everyone wp.. Must read horsie threads

Comment

I've had my most profitable Cheltenham ever, by not placing a single bet. Quite the cunning plan imo
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

seems like we are the only surviving members of the BBV right now lol

Ok we shall organise it between us, what you think?

I will get cracking after other yoke!

jackpot again? couldnt fault it last year!

also might bring himself this year!!
                                                          Yeah bang on. Tiz the day after my work contract ends so might need cheering up! Jackpot was great imo. No need to change if they'll have us.

Comment

Good for me also

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                              Good for me also
                                                              SHRAPPPPPPPPP
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

We're gonna get the band back together
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by IPB Champ View Post
                                                                  In Manchester.. What to do?
                                                                  Go to Liverpool, Manchester is a shithole.

I must be one of the few to have not put money on that horse, but delighted loads here got a touch. Saw Noel on the news as well (the only Cheltenham coverage I saw) saying he was about to lace into bottles of Gin. I'd say he is in some state tonight, and well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                    I've had my most profitable Cheltenham ever, by not placing a single bet. Quite the cunning plan imo
                                                                    Some would call that aftertiming dude....careful...
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

picture tells a thousand words!!
                                                                      I'd say the lad in the background lost his bolix

Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

had a good 1hr 20 mins listening to this ...sooo many great songs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

In The Dragon, where's Lazare?
                                                                          Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                          Paul that's called a vagina not a mouth.
                                                                          Everyday is a school day!
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just led with 'What the most fabulous drink you have? I'll have two.' to the bartender. She's been working on the it for a solid ten minutes now. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                              1,3.....2
                                                                              lol, I did the same thing in my head, but came up with 3,1....2

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                Just led with 'What the most fabulous drink you have? I'll have two.' to the bartender. She's been working on the it for a solid ten minutes now. Lol.
                                                                                fantastic.
                                                                                I demand pics.

In other news
                                                                                Lil Wayne on his way out.....http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013...wayne-seizures
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

In other news
                                                                                  Lil Wayne on his way out.....http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013...wayne-seizures
                                                                                  lol I knew it had to be sizzurp when I read the headline. Should switch him to bucky.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    lol, I did the same thing in my head, but came up with 3,1....2
                                                                                    What pic u looking at Dom ?
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      What pic u looking at Dom ?
                                                                                      You disagree? Both nice looking girls, the one of the right is prettier imo, although I wouldn't argue to vehemently about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        You disagree? Both nice looking girls, the one of the right is prettier imo, although I wouldn't argue to vehemently about it.
                                                                                        GAB is in the middle....although i may be drunk...

YES..I am drunk...carry on....lmao.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Landed a rare gambling success in
                                                                                          January on Our Conor at Leopardstown.
                                                                                          Immediately got carried away with
                                                                                          myself & recycled original nifty on
                                                                                          this reincarnation of Pegasus ante post.

Roll home full of the joys of spring,
                                                                                          and maybe a wee drop of Arthurs best,
                                                                                          to a bemused commander in chief
                                                                                          who assumes I'm celebrating St. Paddy.

Not a bit of it says I reminding her
                                                                                          of my sizzling judgement in all things
                                                                                          equine & pointedly reminding her of the
                                                                                          cruel jibes about lightning striking twice.

How much did we win she enquires
                                                                                          at which point I produce the wad.
                                                                                          What an amazing coincidence, that's
                                                                                          exactly the price of the painting we like.

Why is it that even when I run good
                                                                                          all I end up with is a god ugly splash
                                                                                          of paint that's going to live on my wall
                                                                                          and mock me every time I pass the hall!

At least there's always next year & the
                                                                                          Champion Hurdle to look forward to.
                                                                                          Congratulations GAB, go easy on the Gin.

Comment

Its all the Our Conor talk that had me....sorry BK, won a night out on that, ill stick the screenshot up if you want...standout bet and all that.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Does anybody have much experience with Ladbrokes poker and in particular their support office? Negative or positive feedback?
                                                                                              https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                fantastic.
                                                                                                I demand pics.

In other news
                                                                                                Tis done. On the bookface
                                                                                                I'm not gay, I just like the lifestyle.

Comment

just finished my second album of night .....feking oldies rule

Comment

thats me for night ...last album was a blast from past as well

I remember listening to this on a walkman on a greyhound bus coming into Vancouver at midnight and i had no accomodation booked and no idea what the fek i was I at but seeing all the lights as i entered the city just as 'tonight she comes' was playing

good times for a country boy lol

and no i wasnt lol
                                                                                                    SPOILER

Comment

Can't wait for the UFC

Comment

I don't know what a Connor is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeBrown View Post
                                                                                                          Landed a rare gambling success in
                                                                                                          January on Our Conor at Leopardstown.
                                                                                                          Immediately got carried away with
                                                                                                          myself & recycled original nifty on
                                                                                                          this reincarnation of Pegasus ante post.

Roll home full of the joys of spring,
                                                                                                          and maybe a wee drop of Arthurs best,
                                                                                                          to a bemused commander in chief
                                                                                                          who assumes I'm celebrating St. Paddy.

Not a bit of it says I reminding her
                                                                                                          of my sizzling judgement in all things
                                                                                                          equine & pointedly reminding her of the
                                                                                                          cruel jibes about lightning striking twice.

How much did we win she enquires
                                                                                                          at which point I produce the wad.
                                                                                                          What an amazing coincidence, that's
                                                                                                          exactly the price of the painting we like.

Why is it that even when I run good
                                                                                                          all I end up with is a god ugly splash
                                                                                                          of paint that's going to live on my wall
                                                                                                          and mock me every time I pass the hall!

At least there's always next year & the
                                                                                                          Champion Hurdle to look forward to.
                                                                                                          Congratulations GAB, go easy on the Gin.
                                                                                                          Would bring a tear to Tennyson's eye.

Comment

#prayformyliver
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                              #prayformyliver
                                                                                                              About to post something similar...waking up at 6pm in the horrors. Congrats GAB. Superb performance..didnt have enough on it..Been my best week of punting ever. Booking a holiday to Thailand and going to upgrade the car from ancient to just old
                                                                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Anyone know does a bus go from Blanch shopping center to the airport?

Comment

I appear to have developed a hatred for my phone whilst pissed. Another morning waking up with only a 50% chance of retrieving the oul yoke from wherever it may be.

Comment

Packed my bag for Cancun while shitfaced this morning.

Paying now.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      I appear to have developed a hatred for my phone whilst pissed. Another morning waking up with only a 50% chance of retrieving the oul yoke from wherever it may be.
                                                                                                                      Smartphone? there is an app for finding it

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Smartphone? there is an app for finding it
                                                                                                                        I am far too familiar with these apps. Both Android and Apple apps have had their fair share of use and abuse in recent months!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          Packed my bag for Cancun while shitfaced this morning.

Paying now.
                                                                                                                          Trip report at some stage pls, Cancun is on the shortlist for this years hols, are ye flying from Dublin?
                                                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X