the perfect combination of hitch and zuutroy

Kinda reminded me of this post from CourierCollie last night

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
    Meh. made me think of Zuutroy and HH not getting prepared
    +

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just ate half a block of mature cheddar finishing off a bottle of Fleurie.

Bring on the nightmares, yeahhhh baby!!

That and the snow.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          I use FBreader, I like the way if changes from day to night mode.

I use epubbud for books.
          that epubbud looks good cheers! should get a decent bit off that dont mind paying for the odd one
          airport, lol

Comment

Wind is howling round the house, and it is f*cking freezing.... might park the bike tomorrow and let Dublin Bus get me to work... wtf with the snow.... supposed to be spring time...
            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

That psychologist girl on Generation Sex is pretty hot.

Comment

anyone know how chris dowling got on, a link would be great
                ty

Comment

Originally posted by plumberpoker View Post
                  anyone know how chris dowling got on, a link would be great
                  ty
                  Your latest PokerStars Blog, online Tournament Poker Series, Live Events from PSPC to EPT. Including Team Pro strategy advice and interviews.
                  airport, lol

Comment

thanks,I was really hoping he could click a major score.
                    His blog this week was one of the best and most honest I've ever read

Comment

thanks,I was really hoping he could click a major score.
                      His blog this week was one of the best and most honest I've ever read
                      +1

I hope that coming 8th for £12.6k took some sting out of it for him at least... one day he will clinch it, never fear.

Comment

So cold at Anfield today. Was shivering uncontrollably at points almost. Nice to see a good win though, although probably not fully deserved but I'll take it. First time Liverpool have won 3 matches in a row in the league in almost 2 years. Scandalous.

Comment

certain things do not go together....

Time for bed
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            certain things do not go together....

Time for bed
                            SPOILER

Comment

Under 36 hours to go.

Holy fuck.
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Just finished watching Season 2 of Breaking Bad. Apart from being a little far fetched, i've enjoyed it more than the first 2 seasons of The Wire, and i'm more looking forward to Season 3 than i was of The Wire Season 3. Hope it continues!

Comment

Link to Chris Dowling blog plz.

Could someone text Icarus and let him know he has to make his move in the chess by about 3pm, I didn't see his post ITT until today, thanks. A time out is probably the only way I'll get a win in this group.

Comment

Blind Date Style Question
                                    BDSQ

If you were a bickie, what kind of bickie would you be?

I'd be a toffee pop, crunchie on the outside but smooooooth and gooey on the side. [oooooh]

I'm actually sober.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                      RH = Relative humidity. Everyone knows that.

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                      Ramona Nicholas on Dragon's Den is a looker imo
                                      She looks like a female Sean Gallagher. Sounds the same too.

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        BDSQ

I'd be a toffee pop, crunchie on the outside but smooooooth and gooey on the side. [oooooh]

I'm actually sober.
                                        Nice biscuits, nice biscuits
                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                          Wha about yoreself?
                                          What bickie would you be and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                            Link to Chris Dowling blog plz.

Could someone text Icarus and let him know he has to make his move in the chess by about 3pm, I didn't see his post ITT until today, thanks. A time out is probably the only way I'll get a win in this group.
                                            After Nick Newport made the final table of UKIPT Cork he wrote a blog on Boyle poker with the same title as this one. The difference being a...
                                            If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Wha about yoreself?
                                              What bickie would you be and why?
                                              Refer to my last post

Comment

anyone know who dinos622 on stars is?
                                                hes 2/3 in the bigger 109 (50k uptop) and 2/12 in the bigger 162 (47k uptop)

Comment

Refer to my last post
                                                  Could you be less specific?

Comment

Don't Panic
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is there a a good write up of that trinity jailbreak anywhere? Getting to Indonesia and Argentina is impressive.

Comment

Could you be less specific?
                                                        think he means this

Comment

BDSQ

I'm actually sober.
                                                          Id be a Bourbon, because the ladies love a hard liquor.
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            kobo is a handy app. getting books for free is hard unless ive been looking in wrong places
                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                              anyone know who dinos622 on stars is?
                                                              hes 2/3 in the bigger 109 (50k uptop) and 2/12 in the bigger 162 (47k uptop)
                                                              Young fella from Clonmel. Animal of a player!

Comment

1st and 2nd i see, not a bad day at the office..

03/10/2013 The Bigger $162 [$150K Gtd] $150.00+$12.00 1/1998 $45,098.65
                                                                03/10/2013 The Bigger $109 [$160K Gtd] $100.00+$9.00 2/3171 $37,259.25

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                  find that too , its usually a massive file with zillions of books that are shite, who needs every jane austin book!! lol
                                                                  Anyone who hasn't read all of Jane Austin is missing out IMO.

Comment

Will this article change Strewelpeter's attitude to those struggling to practice law? I doubt it but it can certainly be a precarious career....
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                      Anyone who hasn't read all of Jane Austin is missing out IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                        Young fella from Clonmel. Animal of a player!
                                                                        Dino Sabbatini? Some score for him
                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Put it in here too. Need €25 shipped to Dice for Cheltenham tipping comp. Can do $40 on stars or ftp. Will ship 1st

Comment

BDSQ

I'm actually sober.
                                                                            A Viscount
                                                                            Luxurious, smooth, velvety.
                                                                            Leaving a minty fresh aftertaste and a hint of decedant crunch.
                                                                            One night with me and all you'll 'Vant' is a Viscount

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

BDSQ

I'm actually sober.
                                                                              I'd be a TUC biscuit. Cause after your finished with me you'll be left with a taste of salt in your mouth and a sense of shame.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What with weekend hangover and Cheltenham distraction my functionality is < 20% today. May as well go home and hibernate till tomorrow lunch time.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    What with weekend hangover and Cheltenham distraction my functionality is < 20% today. May as well go home and hibernate till tomorrow lunch time.
                                                                                    getting snowed in working from home would vastly improve my cheltenham enjoyment....

Comment

Today is the last day to get involved in the Cheltenham Competition

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Productivity is at an all time low here too.
                                                                                        Giddy with excitement.

SPOILER
                                                                                        It likely will all end in tears.

Comment

Anyone familiar with radiators? Which is the inlet and which is the outlet side? I'm guessing the inlet side is where the water comes in, and the outlet side is the one with the drain valve (for bleeding) and where the water comes out and goes onto the next rad? They just seem to be in a random order in our house so want to make sure before i do anything with them

Comment

Hi lads, posted this recently enough but will throw it up one more time. If anyone could give it a follow it'd be appreciated!

Thanks

http://twitter.com/Soccer_Synergy

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              A Viscount
                                                                                              Luxurious, smooth, velvety.
                                                                                              Leaving a minty fresh aftertaste and a hint of decedant crunch.
                                                                                              One night with me and all you'll 'Vant' is a Discount
                                                                                              fyp

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Anyone familiar with radiators? Which is the inlet and which is the outlet side? I'm guessing the inlet side is where the water comes in, and the outlet side is the one with the drain valve (for bleeding) and where the water comes out and goes onto the next rad? They just seem to be in a random order in our house so want to make sure before i do anything with them
                                                                                                What colour are they?
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                  What colour are they?
                                                                                                  Take it you taking the piss Tony away looking at radiators now.

Obv not looking at them to answer your question lol. Just realised what I said.
                                                                                                  Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 11-03-13, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                    IMO obviously. Not to everyone's taste I'd imagine but Jane Austen, Dickens, Thomas Hardy The Bronte's , I love that shit.

Comment

Where's the acceptable place to skulll a few bottles of beer in trinity?
                                                                                                      Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 11-03-13, 14:04.

Comment

Where's the acceptable place to skill a few bottles of beer in trinity?
                                                                                                        on the grass outside the Pav

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          all depends on what way your plumber piped it.What do you have to do?I can hopefully
                                                                                                          talk you through it over the interweb

Comment

I was wondering was 'skill' a bottle a new term I hadn't heard off. Happy is was an error now

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                              Will this article change Strewelpeter's attitude to those struggling to practice law? I doubt it but it can certainly be a precarious career....
                                                                                                              Well, I always have had the utmost respect for that small but significant minority of who stand for justice and integrity and stand bravely outside the gangs who use the cartel as a vehicle for their licensed rougery.

As to the article linked I'm shocked that so few have left, clearly one of the strongest remaining bastions of denial of the reality we now live in. The key line in the article is
                                                                                                              In 1998, there were fewer than 5,000 solicitors on the roll, but now there are just under 14,000.

In the future when the true history of this dark age are written it will be seen that the real guiding hand behind the mania was not that of bankers per se but of this cohort of legal eagles both those operating out of the Four Goldmines and many more those working within or consulting to developers and the banks.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

all depends on what way your plumber piped it.What do you have to do?I can hopefully
                                                                                                                What we did there was take off the white cover on each side of the rads and opened all the valves. We don't have any that you can turn with a thermostat.

Once they were all fully open we turned the heating on and worked out which way the rads came on and marked them.

I was under the impression that the inlet side would be the same on each rad but it isn't always the case. Also the sequence wasn't what I expected either. All the downstairs rads have the pipe on left heating up first but it is mix and match up stairs.

Comment

What we did there was take off the white cover on each side of the rads and opened all the valves. We don't have any that you can turn with a thermostat.

Once they were all fully open we turned the heating on and worked out which way the rads came on and marked them.

I was under the impression that the inlet side would be the same on each rad but it isn't always the case. Also the sequence wasn't what I expected either. All the downstairs rads have the pipe on left heating up first but it is mix and match up stairs.
                                                                                                                  Our plumber is a clueless tbh. No idea what way they're were put in, but as MrsF says, we have 16 rads and each of them are identical on both sides with what looks like a lockshield valve on each side. I've bled them all (none of with contained any air) and closed up. Then i checked where each of valves are situated before opened all valves on all the rads and have opened them fully. Couldn't get 3 valves open but what can you do! We have the order they are coming on now so the plan is to leave all inlet valves open fully?? Then fully close the closest to the boiler and then turn it 1/4 turn open and check the temp coming in and out and get it to a difference on 12 degrees, then moved onto the next and close it fully and open it 1 full turn and carry on throughout the house and take it from there!

Loved through these sites and used them all to find out what to do so hope i'm on the right track

Comment

Imagine Dragons album is nifty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Sorry on phone at the minute,doesn't matter which side the water goes into first as long as you what side is what (ie. inlet/outlet) are you trying to balance the system?

Comment

Anybody here going to cheltenham Fri? My uncle gave me three tickets for the best mate enclosure to move on. He has a funeral on the in laws side of the family and it's not feasible for me to go. Anyway €20 a ticket and they're yours.

PM (don't bother mailing if you've regged an hour ago or something ridic like that!)

EDIT: gone!
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Aya14; 11-03-13, 16:02.

Comment

Sorry on phone at the minute,doesn't matter which side the water goes into first as long as you what side is what (ie. inlet/outlet) are you trying to balance the system?
                                                                                                                          Did you notice my pipe above? Both sides of the rad are identical bar the draining valve on one side. Does common sense not mean that the 1st pipe to get hot is the pipe taking the water in, so the other pipe is the outlet?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X