X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ojdojdfoajdoajdfapofjoajfoasjf

That's a penalty you dick heads!!
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

wtf just happened? BBC played the TMO's decision ages before it was finalised, and it was for a penalty...

Comment

WTF TMO said penalty then changed his mind WTF?
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fuck off Nigel you Welsh wanker

Comment

Anyway how the fuck can you not give that ? Its always a penalty surely

Comment

wtf timmy said penalty then changed his mind

Comment

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  WTF TMO said penalty then changed his mind WTF?
                  Yeah thought that, then the ref said he was happy with the shoulder to shoulder running and TMO then said 22 drop??? How does that work

Comment

Emmet, Strwel and anyone else who I argued with over the manager position I apologize wholeheartedly I'm now firmly in the fuck off kidney camp

Comment

Never a penalty.

Funny biased replies. Large forward shoulder to shoulder with tiny winger only ends one way.

Good defending.

Comment

Jaysus, we've been decimated by injuries this championship.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Who gives a fuck about Amy o Driscoll

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            Emmet, Strwel and anyone else who I argued with over the manager position I apologize wholeheartedly I'm now firmly in the fuck off kidney camp
                            Meh, if Sexton stays fit we quite possibly win the Grand Slam. Couple of scores difference over the three games.

Taking Murray off today was bad, but I think a lot of the charges levelled in his direction since the World Cup are badly founded imo.

People will now get what they wanted so I guess time will reveal all.

I'll just say what I always say: any player unlikely to be in the squad in October 2015 should not be selected again for Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              Never a penalty.

Funny biased replies. Large forward shoulder to shoulder with tiny winger only ends one way.

Good defending.
                              Hmmm are you sure? when he puts the hand out is he allowed do that?

I don't know but if he's asking the question then I thought it was going to have to be awarded.

Comment

Why did France not try & set up a DG at the end, fkrs.

Comment

Landsdowne Road in times past was a fortress, a cauldron

Since it became 'The Aviva' playing at Landsdowne is a weakness more times than not tbh. Funereal atmosphere the second half imo.

Comment

Never a penalty.

Good defending.
                                    There's no such thing as shoulder to shoulder in rugby. Especially not considering it was a "third man" tackle since the player didn't make any attempt for the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      We haven't scored past the 43rd minute of any game in the 6N so far this year. Please change this stat soon!
                                      O'Gara pen against England.

Amy Huberman's reaction when O'Driscoll was going off as good as confirms it's the last time he'll play in Lansdowne Road.

Comment

Never a penalty.

Good defending.
                                        You're wrong. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                          O'Gara pen against England.
                                          44th minute so!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Landsdowne Road in times past was a fortress, a cauldron

Since it became 'The Aviva' playing at Landsdowne is a weakness more times than not tbh. Funereal atmosphere the second half imo.
                                            Give the fans something to cheer about maybe.
                                            Between Kearneys 40 metre drop with his bad foot
                                            To Reddans clueless kicks.
                                            Someone ring social services mad for attention Huberman bringing a newborn baby out in the pissing rain.

Comment

Still find BOD strangely hotter than Michalak

Brian O'Driscoll press pre england crokepark 2009talking about martin johnson
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                You're wrong. Hope that helps.
                                                Exactly you cant elbow someone outta the way off the ball.
                                                For someone who gives out about the drool on the forum regarding the rugby chat learn the fukin rules.

Comment

There's no such thing as shoulder to shoulder in rugby. Especially not considering it was a "third man" tackle since the player didn't make any attempt for the ball.
                                                  Rule book appears to argue differently.

Hope this helps.

10.1 Obstruction
                                                  (a) Charging or pushing. When a player and an opponent are running for the ball, either player must not charge or push the other except shoulder-to-shoulder.

Comment

looked like an elbow to me

Comment

44th minute so!
                                                      58th minute? Your point still stands though and it's not good enough.

Comment

Rule book appears to argue differently.

Hope this helps.

10.1 Obstruction
                                                        (a) Charging or pushing. When a player and an opponent are running for the ball, either player must not charge or push the other except shoulder-to-shoulder.
                                                        Opponent made no effort to win the ball, the important part.

If Picamoles hadn't have been involved, and prop had done it, that'd be fine. But prop wasn't challenging for the ball.
                                                        Last edited by Emmet; 09-03-13, 19:08.

Comment

This may be a moot point and lol because its a GAA anidote but we are always told that if you need to rely on the officials to win the game then its your own fault. I think it kinda fits this situation tbh. The foul on earls was a factor but only a minor reason why we didnt win

Comment

This may be a moot point and lol because its a GAA anidote but we are always told that if you need to rely on the officials to win the game then its your own fault. I think it kinda fits this situation tbh. The foul on earls was a factor but only a minor reason why we didnt win
                                                            Very true but when things are so bad its the little things people need to argue/debate about.

Like the rulebook being dragged out. I thought only football fans went that far.

Comment

A short account that is both relieving and often humorous?

Comment

Funny I was almost positive I heard either the video referee or the referee mention the exact words Shoulder to Shoulder over the mics just as the verdict was announced.

Opr

Comment

Comment

I know it only Saturday but G-Mac and Tiger having a ding dong battle. G-Mac looking bulletproof.
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                      I know it only Saturday but G-Mac and Tiger having a ding dong battle. G-Mac looking bulletproof.
                                                                      Just as you post this he lips out for birdie.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                        Funny I was almost positive I heard either the video referee or the referee mention the exact words Shoulder to Shoulder over the mics just as the verdict was announced.

Opr
                                                                        The way I heard it was :
                                                                        Ref asks for a review of possible foul play
                                                                        TMO watches it and says it is a a penalty when the ref, probably trying to clarify as the decision was taking so long, says that he's not worried 'about the shoulder to shoulder stuff'
                                                                        TMO then says he wants to look at the angles again.

But it wasn't the shoulder to shoulder stuff that TMO should have been ruling on it was the use of elbow /arm to obstruct.
                                                                        It's interesting but I think the TMO was right first time but bottled it when the ref tried to help him.

Given our inability to score from even the easiest opportunities in the second half it was unlikely to have affected the result.

Comment

What's with the new Irish Times website revamp? http://www.irishtimes.com/ Worst web improvement since livejasmin made changes

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                            What's with the new Irish Times website revamp? http://www.irishtimes.com/ Worst web improvement since livejasmin made changes
                                                                            looks cheap alright.
                                                                            Reminds me of journal.ie site and not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                              Im on Ireland +1. The French dont like it up em.
                                                                              Great shout Aidan! I like the fact you went for the handicap rather then the win with only a one point handicap. Almost makes it worth them drawing to see that come in for you. I hope you enjoyed the sweat.
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                  Great shout Aidan! I like the fact you went for the handicap rather then the win with only a one point handicap. Almost makes it worth them drawing to see that come in for you. I hope you enjoyed the sweat.
                                                                                  Cheers yeah it was a bit of a sweat at the end. Especially for singles i always think its worth taking the 10/11 price for +1 or +2 rather than just taking the outright at 5/4 or if your backing the fav take 4/6 rather the 10/11 -1 or -2. Theres so many times throughout the game that your soothed with it like when Ireland went 7pts up i wasnt worried so much about the 7-7 and needing to go ahead whenever they level up. Its good being a cynical bastareaud sometimes!

Comment

Sigur ros were incredible last night.

Comment

Biscuit!

Comment

Meh. made me think of Zuutroy and HH not getting prepared
                                                                                        +

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                Biscuit!
                                                                                                A few people have said i remind them of that prick O connor surely not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                  Turn on RTE1 quickly
                                                                                                  You and your hedgehog fetish

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                    A few people have said i remind them of that prick O connor surely not a good thing.
                                                                                                    U do in fairness

Comment

Hedgehog!
                                                                                                      Disco!

Comment

Turn on RTE1 quickly
                                                                                                        my mum text me to say shes Sky+ing it for me. haha
                                                                                                        Is it an hour long? all about the one girl with tourrettes or interviewing others too?

Comment

...

Comment

UKIPT

hope we get to see Chris Dowling play Heads Up tomorrow,
                                                                                                            after reading his last blog update....http://chrisdowlingpoker.blogspot.ie/

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                U do in fairness
                                                                                                                How so willing to make changes.

Comment

She's quite cool
                                                                                                                  I found the hitting herself way more disturbing than the verbal thing. Not something I've ever given any thought to. Waiting for real info from Hotspur

Comment

What do we want....a cure for Tourettes;
                                                                                                                    When do we want it..
                                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                                    CUNT

My Jewish mate has been with his Tourette's suffering girlfriend for years now.
                                                                                                                    I always wondered what kept them together.
                                                                                                                    Then I saw the swear jar.

this is a new enough documentary about 3 brit lads with Tourettes that holiday together, was on last year on Nat geo.

For more info on Tourettes Syndrome please visit T.L.C.http://www.tourettes-action.org.uk/tlc/I know your not supposed to laugh at this but it's just so damn...

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      How so willing to make changes.
                                                                                                                      Cant put my finger on it

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X