Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A week's honeymoon in the Med in July on this beast booked. Serious case of buyers regret having to pay for it in one chunk!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      A week's honeymoon in the Med in July on this beast booked. Serious case of buyers regret having to pay for it in one chunk!

Fanstastic cruise company. Enjoy the dance of the baked alaska on the last night...

Comment

Could you all please just shut the fuck up about the bloody football. So many opinionated people who think they are right.

The whole bbv is as tilting as fuck listening to you.
        Last edited by KevIRL; 06-03-13, 19:56.

Comment

wp'd

Comment

Didn't have time to inspect or try on the clobber.
            Maybe I should buy a shirt so I won't have to iron... Or do they need an iron?

How can someone with a lot of time be leaving so much shite till last minute.. The king of procrastination.

Back/arsenal still sore as fuck from the assumed fall Friday before last.
            May affect my chances of dancin'.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            wp'd
            Welll
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

@Kev - Why did you edit my post?

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
              Could you all please just shut the fuck up about the bloody football. So many opinionated people who think they are right.

The whole bbv is as tilting as fuck listening to you.

Comment

Because you were shouting I'd guess. If you don't like football talk don't read the football posts, same as any topic one doesn't like. I will be irritated by all the Cheltenham talk in the next week, but I won't be posting in size 24 font about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  Because you were shouting I'd guess. If you don't like football talk don't read the football posts, same as any topic one doesn't like. I will be irritated by all the Cheltenham talk in the next week, but I won't be posting in size 24 font about it.
                  Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  "The campaign to bring back Ball Squeezing Manly Man Football starts here"

And what is different here???
                  Last edited by KevIRL; 06-03-13, 20:23.

Comment

The size was annoying

Comment

And what is different here???
                      Absolutely nothing and thats edited there too.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        Absolutely nothing and thats edited there too.
                        Oh Really? But the original post stands.

Usual double standards in here. Oh are you a Man U fan by any chance and just pissed off with what I was going on about?
                        Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 06-03-13, 20:31.

Comment

lol football talk.

Comment

Here you go Gab. Better value from Portugal and Italy. You can even get something done custom in Lisbon for cheaper then London.

IMO

London = shoes and suits

Portugal = gloves and leather bags

Derry and BT = shirts
                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Lost in all the red card talk has been how tactically poor Ferguson was once the whistle went. It's always an area he has struggled in.

Comment

Oh Really? But the original post stands.

Usual double standards in here. Oh are you a Man U fan by any chance and just pissed off what I was going on about?
                                I didnt see the original post as the soccer talk was annoying me too, so I just skipped onto the end of the thread when I was reading after work.

Also get a grip with your double standard BS. I would edit any screaming post like that.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I didnt see the original post as the soccer talk was annoying me too, so I just skipped onto the end of the thread when I was reading after work.

Also get a grip with your double standard BS. I would edit any screaming post like that.
                                    Well it didn't look like that as HH made a post AND it was also quoted and not edited. I didn't know if you seen it or not, epecially as you can't miss it on the page before this in so of course I would think that. After horsegate ffs where I got banned for something others had done and not been banned for.

Comment

Well it didn't look like that as HH made a post AND it was also quoted and not edited. I didn't know if you seen it or not, epecially as you can't miss it on the page before this in so of course I would think that. After horsegate ffs where I got banned for something others had done and not been banned for.
                                      It's either sexism or personal I reckon.....

HH is clearly a mod favourite.....
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Oh are you a Man U fan by any chance and just pissed off with what I was going on about?
                                        Also lol at the irony of you giving out about soccer talk and then throwing in some sort of attempted soccer related dig at me. Even moreso considering my one and only post about the match since it ended last night which was pretty much the opposite of what a lot of Utd fans were saying

Not a red I reckon. However some sort of perspective is needed

-The game was far from won at 11 v 11
                                        -Fergusons reaction (or lack of) to the red was laughably bad. A change was needed, calm things down etc, no leadership from the line or on the pitch and Utd went into chaos mode for 10 mins
                                        -Missed chances in the second half in Madrid ultimately were very costly

Lets get the fucking heads back together quickly ahead of Chelsea on Sunday please

Comment

Comment

Typical Kev!

He's always at it.
                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Also lol at the irony of you giving out about soccer talk and then throwing in some sort of attempted soccer related dig at me. Even moreso considering my one and only post about the match since it ended last night which was pretty much the opposite of what a lot of Utd fans were saying
                                              It wasnt a dig, it was a question. I don't know who most support in here as I don't read that much into it. I know newbie2 is Arsenal and Wolves...

Comment

The one time Kev does a bit of normal modding and he gets given out for it.

Comment

Comment

Lets have a big fight.

Go fuck yourself nazi mods.

Comment

It's the lack of consistency Dom. Clearly an agenda at work. Not getting paid enough to mod the place and therefore open to influence given his widely known low moral standards.

We all know he'll do anything for a free beer.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                        It's the lack of consistency Dom. Clearly an agenda at work. Not getting paid enough to mod the place and therefore open to influence given his widely known low moral standards.

We all know he'll do anything for a free beer.
                                                        Do you want a ban? No? Then shut up.

CHD banned for a week for his insolence.

Comment

I lol'd. wp

Comment

Game on in the match RTE laughably didn't pick.

Comment

Do you want a ban? No? Then shut up.

CHD banned for a week for his insolence.
                                                              Lol. I'm well due a ban at this stage. Hanging around this place too long.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                Didn't have time to inspect or try on the clobber.
                                                                Maybe I should buy a shirt so I won't have to iron... Or do they need an iron?

How can someone with a lot of time be leaving so much shite till last minute.. The king of procrastination.
                                                                You can get a nice shirt on a hanger in M&S (also possibly Debenhams) , carry it home carefully so as not to crease it.
                                                                Don't get one of the wrapped ones anywhere as they'll be full of creases.

Decent trousers, decent shoes - don't worry about a jacket too much as you can take it off the minute you get to the hotel and not wear it again all night. Just make sure it looks as if it might be an approximate match for the trousers.
                                                                If you don't have a such a jacket then a decent leather jacket can be used instead (no Castrol GTX ads on the back though).

Comment

Comment

I guess some of ye will recall the dog issues at Christmas. It ended in tears yesterday anyway it was never going to end any other way unfortunately due to a genetic disorder.

I done a little write up on boards.ie for him as im not really one to pour shite out on FB yet it kind of felt good to put it in writing. The pain yesterday is as bad as ive ever experienced.

Mackey when times were good for him, You took a huge part of us with you, You're not alone x Sleep Peacefully Mackey ‘till we meet again
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      Game on in the match RTE laughably didn't pick.
                                                                      valencia goal for extra time and pens please

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Looks class, going on one to Fiji myself in October. Normally I never think about holidays or look forward to them until I'm on the way to the airport but this one I just can't wait.

The company we went for you don't have to pay in full until August so I'm taking the interest free credit. Money is better in my bank than theirs!!

Comment

The Our Conor piece on the news was great

@c.43 mins
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Looking through the Nani posts noticed nobody mentioned how lucky Arbeola was
                                                                            to still be on the pitch after his tackle on Evra, which was nasty and full of intent and he
                                                                            was only shown a yellow card for it ,really think the important thing here is what the players intention
                                                                            is when deciding what card should be issued so on that basis Nanis red card was very harsh
                                                                            suppose it proves how little the so called top referees understand football
                                                                            Last edited by ONE TIME; 06-03-13, 21:21. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              I guess some of ye will recall the dog issues at Christmas. It ended in tears yesterday anyway it was never going to end any other way unfortunately due to a genetic disorder.

I done a little write up on boards.ie for him as im not really one to pour shite out on FB yet it kind of felt good to put it in writing. The pain yesterday is as bad as ive ever experienced.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=757

Sorry to hear it. They don't call them man's best friend for nothing.

Sport is amazing really. I still find myself thinking about Kerrys loss to Dublin 2 years ago and what might have happened if Declan Sullivan hadn't given the ball away.

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                                                                Looking through the Nani posts noticed nobody mentioned how lucky Arbeola was
                                                                                to still be on the pitch after his tackle on Evra, which was nasty and full of intent and he
                                                                                was only shown a yellow card for it ,really think the important thing here is what the players intention
                                                                                is when deciding what card should be issued so on that basis Nanis red card was very harsh
                                                                                suppose it proves how little the so called top referees understand football
                                                                                I know it will never happen but I would love if the refs were forced to do a post match interview (like the managers) and give their take on decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  On fairness it is a bit much to go and edit a post like that. I think Kevin has overstepped the line here. Bad form. Just felt I had to say it. No further comment from me on the issue.
                                                                                  Eh? Zero content was edited just the font size. I make no apologies for doing it and would do so again.

Likewise I've edited oversize pics before and put spoiler tags around them and would do so again.

Comment

Well its nice to finally sit down and have a WELL deserved glass of wine after being out in the rain all day, it never stopped ffs.

Cliffs ?
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                        Well its nice to finally sit down and have a WELL deserved glass of wine after being out in the rain all day, it never stopped ffs.

Cliffs ?
                                                                                        Cliffs won't do it justice, you need to read all the posts since yesterday.

Comment

Twas a soft day alright.

The baby is coughing but sleeping. A lot of coughing, but just the regular type of coughing. Wake her up to give her some warm milk? Surely not? Wife's asleep.
                                                                                          Lol at me giving baby advice. But my first guess is that she's best left undisturbed, unless she's due a feed.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The baby is coughing but sleeping. A lot of coughing, but just the regular type of coughing. Wake her up to give her some warm milk? Surely not? Wife's asleep.
                                                                                            I would wake her and give her a spoon of medicine if you can give her that, if not then water. I always avoid milk when a child is coughing, especially if its a chest infection type thing!

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                            Cliffs won't do it justice, you need to read all the posts since yesterday.
                                                                                            Have just to read from 12 noon but seems to be sports stuff so cant be arsed lol
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Have just to read from 12 noon but seems to be sports stuff so cant be arsed lol
                                                                                              Only winding you up, its all about Utd last night so best skipped.

Comment

Anyone watching America's Poor Kids? Very sad.

Comment

England 18/3 v NZ. KP just out for a golden. NZ lad on a hat trick ball...

Comment

Eh? Zero content was edited just the font size. I make no apologies for doing it and would do so again.

Likewise I've edited oversize pics before and put spoiler tags around them and would do so again.
                                                                                                    Time to make an example of someone Kev

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

England 18/3 v NZ. KP just out for a golden. NZ lad on a hat trick ball...
                                                                                                      My brain read that as England 13/8 v NZ but then I'm guessing from the rest of the post that you're not telling us to back England?

Comment

Anyone know if this is a correct translation?

Somehow stumbled upon https://www.hairybaby.com/index.php . Intersting selection of t-shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                          Twas a soft day alright.

Lol at me giving baby advice. But my first guess is that she's best left undisturbed, unless she's due a feed.
                                                                                                          hardly night feeds at 18 months . If so there is something wrong lol

Mia often gets a cough and I find a sip of water and a pillow under her works well. They normally go straight back to sleep!

lol at you giving baby advice
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

This will wreck your tits but give you so much pleasure at the same time if you like your classic and retro games. So many memories:

Comment

I think MickMod should have Kevs job...........
                                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                                Anyone watching America's Poor Kids? Very sad.
                                                                                                                yeah makes you very grateful for what you got
                                                                                                                48

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone know if this is a correct translation?

Somehow stumbled upon https://www.hairybaby.com/index.php . Intersting selection of t-shirts.
                                                                                                                    Ya seems correct anyway. Might be some sort of gramatical innacuracy but conveys the meaning just fine

Comment

Hmm might leave her alone. Would have been tempted by the Calpol all right if she hadn't had it before sleeping.

While you were both very helpful, and thank you, think this makes CourierCollie my go-to baby guru
                                                                                                                      Time to introduce the baby to gin.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                        This will wreck your tits but give you so much pleasure at the same time if you like your classic and retro games. So many memories:

http://www.empireonline.com/features...me-music-quiz/
                                                                                                                        arrrrrrrgh so many of them are familiar cant think of the fucking names though !!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                          Get some chocolate milk into you.

It's a cure all.
                                                                                                                          Got 2 litres of chocolate milk on Saturday. It's all gone already. Most addictive new thing in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X