• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wexford Cunts.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      Anyone see Mark Wahlberg off his face on Graham Norton?

lol stuff
      Came across as a right cunt during that last section.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Came across as a right cunt during that last section.

Opr
        never heard of that show? link?
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          never heard of that show? link?
          that was magical MSN, wp

Comment

some amount of cunting pages the morning crew have to scroll throiugh!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
              that was magical MSN, wp

tis a shame ya cant thank your own posts
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

MSN should be in a mood like tonight every night.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  MSN should be in a mood like tonight every night.
                  I used to be but then I was called out so I stopped, I got afraid. Miss me
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    BBC1. Jesus he looks really smashed

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I used to be but then I was called out so I stopped, I got afraid. Miss me
                        from the wolfpack.

Comment

If only I can bang my head off a wall
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                            If only I can bang my head off a wall
                            there are walls everywhere, you can do it!!! gwan
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

there are walls everywhere, you can do it!!! gwan
                              I would but that would only increase the number of brain farts I have!!
                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

In the Globe keeping an eye out for The Rigger.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I love you cunt.

Comment

right cunts Im off to bed ! ...................friday night alone well FML !!!
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Cunt I
                                      Cunt II
                                      Cunt III
                                      Cunt IV
                                      Cunt V
                                      Cunt VI

I hate Rocky
                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

last one for the night

snow white and the seven cunts

Comment

Orange bitch cunt
                                          fyp

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              It is? I don't see how. I'm talking about the newscaster's comment that she acted irresponsibly by taking even 1 drink and then driving, which she did.
                                              So the laws are irresponsible by leaving someone drive within a certain limit?

I'm not trying to argue the law but surely damaging a persons PR
                                              based on a legal action in public domain is vindictive and defamation?

Comment

Boom Boom Boom, let me hear ya say wayo.

Comment

Boom Boom Boom, let me hear ya say wayo.
                                                  WAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO

i say boom boom boom

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                    WAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO

i say boom boom boom
                                                    Let me hear you say wayo

Comment

Let me hear you say wayo
                                                      wayo

Comment

Hilarious sketch from the fourth episode of series three of 'That Mitchell and Webb Look.'TM&WL at amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Mitchell-Webb-L...
                                                        Last edited by coillcam; 09-02-13, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Fowlerthegowler View Post
                                                          So the laws are irresponsible by leaving someone drive within a certain limit?

I'm not trying to argue the law but surely damaging a persons PR
                                                          based on a legal action in public domain is vindictive and defamation?
                                                          The law, the law , the law. I don't see what the law has to do with my or the newscasters statement?

She increased her chances of killing somebody by taking one drink and then driving, do you dispute this?
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

That was a load of swearing to catch up with there as never checked the BBV again last night.

The only TV shows I get to watch are

Jake and the Neverland Cunt
                                                            The Micky Mouse Cunthouse
                                                            Handy Cunt
                                                            Curious Cunt
                                                            And lastly
                                                            Cunt Attack

/end

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                              The law, the law , the law. I don't see what the law has to do with my or the newscasters statement?

She increased her chances of killing somebody by taking one drink and then driving, do you dispute this?
                                                              By what % just a point of interest?

Comment

a fistfull of cunt.

anyone playing the game in the sands today?
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Some gorgeous photography here:

The Atlantic, The Atlantic Magazine, TheAtlantic.com, Atlantic, news, opinion, breaking news, analysis, commentary, business, politics, culture, international, science, technology, national and life

Also:
                                                                  21 cunt street
                                                                  Edward cunthands
                                                                  There will be cunt
                                                                  The nightmare before cunt (a coarse but accurate description of a few exes)
                                                                  Simon Cowell: my story

Comment

Fucking banks. Boss forgot to do my wages yesterday. Bought a laptop on adverts and headed up to Dublin to collect it today. Now the aib business banking site is down for maintenance with no info about how long or what its down for. Was going to pick up an ssd for it too and a couple of other bits. Instead I'll be stuck up here with no access to cash at all. Time to invest in a spare mattress and some dodge floorboards for cash storage in future.

Comment

This video has just come to light in recent days. It's a compilation from the final of the Partouche poker tour in 2009, where you can clearly see players Jean-Paul Pasqualini and Cedric Rossi colluding with hand signals and gestures to communicate certain cards that they're holding. Pasqualini won the tournament for $1,430,000 and Rossi came 2nd for $870,000- Which makes this act of collusion even more controversial!
                                                                      This video has just come to light in recent days. It's a compilation from the final of the Partouche poker tour in 2009, where you can clearly see players Jean

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        Had planned to bit not in the mood to play live poker for 10 hours today. Rugby and some shitty online games for me I think

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                          I am anyway. Good numbers are expected. Thankfully the Ireland match is tomorrow

Comment

Niall Quinn adds nothing to Sky Sports product and/or service!

Comment

WoW !

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I see Ireland got at least one person on the FT of the EPT Deauville. Pity it ain't a player

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  WoW !

Couldn't believe the price he was allowed to go off at today. Have him at 16s for the Triumph as well. Roll on March!
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Wish himself would hurry home , I am starving lol

[IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                    I also sent Colm the pic and he replies with this!!!!
                                                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 09-02-13, 13:50.
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

^^^^ You do know that when we click on that link, we can see all the pics you've uploaded to Imageshack. Even the nudey ones....

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        ^^^^ You do know that when we click on that link, we can see all the pics you've uploaded to Imageshack. Even the nudey ones....
                                                                                        didnt realise that. doesnt matter as I only use image shack for here!
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I see Ireland got at least one person on the FT of the EPT Deauville. Pity it ain't a player
                                                                                          ??????
                                                                                          Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                            ??????
                                                                                            Sam. nvm move along

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

good one. I think after a few minutes of consideration I would go for

(a) Halving the final payout from 10 million to 5 million

1. The kitchen with all the ingredients. I think cooking would be healthy and keep you relatively sane 6 points

2. The television with all the channels. Very important to keep up with the sport considering you will be there for 2 world cups 2 european cups 10 Heineken cups etc etc. also a good source of entertainment. 7 points

3. The 18 year old. Not for the obvious reasons but if you think about it you are going to be stuck down there for 10 years and I think people underestimate what effect that could have on your mental health. Or being stuck with the same person for 10 years could have the same effect [B]18 points[/B

4. The cell phone. Id want to keep in contact with the outside world and talk to my family and friends 3 points

5. for my final point I am undecided whether to take the gun or the pool table. The gun would be handy if things turn to shit but being the optimist that I am I will take the pool table and be world champion standard when I come out 1 point

I spent longer on that than I intended to

Comment

The money isn't worth it.

Comment

Full Kitchen - 6 points
                                                                                                    TV - 7 points
                                                                                                    Library - 4 points
                                                                                                    Workout room - 5 points
                                                                                                    Upgraded Medical Care 3 points
                                                                                                    Garden with Greenhouse 2 points
                                                                                                    Hygiene products and jacuzzi 3 points

Basically go celibate for 10 years, but come out healthy, wealthy, educated and in touch so should have ample opportunity to make up for lost time.

I think taking the girl would be a mistake if I'm honest, and not having a garden might make the whole thing intolerable.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The money isn't worth it.
                                                                                                      Probably not!

Comment

18 pts on the bird is a terrible spend surely

Comment

hygiene products are a scam and I think you underestimate the effect isolation would have on your mental health. Not talking to a single person for 10 years would leave you insane regardless of what healthcare you had

Comment

Telly -7
                                                                                                            Skylight -2
                                                                                                            Video Games -4
                                                                                                            Library - 4
                                                                                                            Pool Table -1
                                                                                                            Gym -5
                                                                                                            Doctor -2
                                                                                                            Radio -2
                                                                                                            Jacuzzi - 3.

Probably better off halving the money and getting a couple other things but meh...

No internet is a hard one to go without...
                                                                                                            Last edited by Foxy; 09-02-13, 14:25.

Comment

Obv wouldn't do that for any amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                hygiene products are a scam and I think you underestimate the effect isolation would have on your mental health. Not talking to a single person for 10 years would leave you insane regardless of what healthcare you had
                                                                                                                Hygiene products are likely the only way you get a scissors and razor, so absolutely essential!!

As for the last bit, I think if you have a TV and library you could stay sane. Is it proven that you would lose the marbles without human contact?

---

It's probably not worth it no matter how you go about it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  Is it proven that you would lose the marbles without human contact?

Comment

unlimited booze 5 points
                                                                                                                    unlimited drugs 5 points
                                                                                                                    unlimited tobacco products 4 points
                                                                                                                    kitten 6 points
                                                                                                                    gun 1 point

Thats all really.
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

unlimited booze 5 points
                                                                                                                      unlimited drugs 5 points
                                                                                                                      unlimited tobacco products 4 points
                                                                                                                      kitten 6 points
                                                                                                                      gun 1 point

Thats all really.
                                                                                                                      For the kitten?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                        in touch
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        You won't have conversed with another human being for ten years.

Try going a week without having a conversation. At best you won't be able to function normally in society, at worst you will be a raving lunatic.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                          For the kitten?
                                                                                                                          nah just like guns never used one!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X