X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Just picked up the dog shite from the garden and found an O2 sim card buried in a turd wtf
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          3g dog poo. Is there no end to the innovations of the current generation?
          Was it a '3 poo as you go' sim?
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            6-8 weeks before driving, lifting bags etc. Slowly ramp up the physical activity and total research/rethink on food etc.

No rush to get back to work...well after Xmas.
            Not that you should be looking to take advantage of such a set of events, but you should get a bell so that your butlers family can take urgent care of your every need.

Great to hear you are getting over the op well though, must be a huge relief to all the family, and yourself obviously. Hopefully it'll be the start of a new healthier life for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              Just picked up the dog shite from the garden and found an O2 sim card buried in a turd wtf
              Always saying their coverage is shit.
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is why John Terry should have been permabanned instead of rewarded for his defiant racism.

Because of malignant cancers like Terry this shit has a blank cheque to go on in schools and playgrounds everywhere.

Fucking chavball and the fucking imbeciles who will defend the worst sort of scumbaggery because its their team who are trying to condone it . GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Fucking chavball and the fucking imbeciles who will defend the worst sort of scumbaggery because its their team who are trying to condone it . GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                      Fuck people who think that because of an occasional muppet like the above who no Chelsea fan will defend, that it is the sport's fault. Stick to your own fucking sports and stop commenting on ones you clearly only love to comment on when it's a negative comment.

You are the nut worst poster in here when it comes to football.

Comment

This is why John Terry should have been permabanned instead of rewarded for his defiant racism.

Because of malignant cancers like Terry this shit has a blank cheque to go on in schools and playgrounds everywhere.

Clearly that guy is doing the Macho man randy savage in honour of his passing. His mate is doing a poor Hulk Hogan to add to the effect.

The black guys never get the belts tho so I agree the WWE is quite a racist place

Comment

Ah so that's why black kids playing GAA get abused and bogballers spend their spare time spreading broken glass on chavball pitches. Fair play to them. Locking refs in carboots and running onto the pitch as a spectator to assault players is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Fuck people who think that because of an occasional muppet like the above who no Chelsea fan will defend, that it is the sport's fault. Stick to your own fucking sports and stop commenting on ones you clearly only love to comment on when it's a negative comment.

You are the nut worst poster in here when it comes to football.
                            Sigh

Yea Soccer is grand just carry on and lets pretend that this is not having an effect on the lives of any kids out there.

Comment

Imagine what would happen if those types didn't have scavball to placate and occupy them every week

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                Clearly that guy is doing the Macho man randy savage in honour of his passing. His mate is doing a poor Hulk Hogan to add to the effect.

The black guys never get the belts tho so I agree the WWE is quite a racist place
                                I think 5 time 5TIME champion Booker T movht disagree
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Quick question. What sort of spec should one look for in laptop for watching movies/tvshows playing poker online downloading shit and the other usuals. Also where is best place to buy in town if not using online sites.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                    ...bogballers spend their spare time spreading broken glass on chavball pitches.
                                    LOL where did that happen.

TBF I'm the fiercest critic of the failings of the GAA my experience so far has that they have been great at opening up to anyone in the community.

Do you really think that the ongoing hand wringing and making feeble excuses for high profile racists is not having an effect in the wider community?

Comment

Ah so that's why black kids playing GAA get abused and bogballers spend their spare time spreading broken glass on chavball pitches. Fair play to them. Locking refs in carboots and running onto the pitch as a spectator to assault players is much better.
                                      let's agree that supporters of chavball and bogball are all fucking idiots

supporters of cricket are obviously a much more refined and civilised crew (and if not, they get the lard bet out of them)

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Budget, how many tables are important questions
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

It should be noted that the most excellent policemen in the picture above are (a) beating the lard out of the sole rioter and (b), practicing various cricket strokes upon his person

you just can't do that while breaking up a football riot

Comment

Comment

Good argument bog ballers spendspare time spreading glass on pitches?where do ya get that rubbish from?
                                              Heard up the north they use metal detectors to check for gaa landmines too on soccer pitches.

Comment

Dont get me started on bowls, scumbags.
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

LOL where did that happen.

TBF I'm the fiercest critic of the failings of the GAA my experience so far has that they have been great at opening up to anyone in the community.

Do you really think that the ongoing hand wringing and making feeble excuses for high profile racists is not having an effect in the wider community?
                                                  John Terry is obviously to blame for the below..

"I remember one of Sean Ogs first appearances for Cork having to listen to a bunch of Waterford supporters singing "Who's the n****r playing with Cork?"
                                                  Also let's not forget Anthony Daly and his cohorts racially abusing him during a match.

Too many neanderthals in the likes of Kilkenny & Waterford and places like that to allow for foreign lads introduction to the game.... During the thrashing by Kilkenny 2 years ago you could hear fellas in the crowd shouting ...Hey Faggot ....wheres the N****r today "

"Racism is most certainly an issue in the game’ said Frank Murphy, a Corconian farmer who has coached under-age GAA teams for over 20 years. ‘The problem is that it exists mainly at local levels, where the likes of Sky and BBC aren’t bothered reporting.

‘You see it at as young as U-12 [level]: parents have often complained to me that their lad is on the bench while ”the black kid has taken his place”, and some of the stuff kids come out with is disgusting. One young lad took particular exception to being dispossessed by a fellow Cork guy whose father is Nigerian – he smacked him one and screamed abuse at him while he lay on the floor. The club had no choice but to ban him for life’."

Comment

Have to pick a place for a family lunch outing on Monday, any recommendations?

Comment

Free public transport!!

Madness or genius

Comment

Sigh

Yea Soccer is grand just carry on and lets pretend that this is not having an effect on the lives of any kids out there.
                                                        Yes, because that person clearly would not be a racist tit if John Terry was a lovely lad, and it is the sport that does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                          Budget, how many tables are important questions
                                                          Not actually for me because I'd usually use laptopsdirect.ie about 450 stretching to 500. 4-6 tables max id imagine. Is he gonna get ripped off in pcworld or is it the best place? I'm gonna go with him cause he's clueless but does he need i3 processor? Also assume windows 8 is OK for pokers n that?
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

This whole media/internet generation really pisses me off. If a Premier League player farts its on Sky Sports News.

Too many media outlets, not enough stories. We've gone too far.

The fucking referees are celebrities at this stage. Ridiculous, back to two channels & no internet wouldnt be a bad thing in the long run imo. Imagine what its gonna be like in 20 years. Jesus I'm getting old.

Comment

By the way, India are now in the region of 4/7 for the test series. Hopefully we all nabbed the evens as I wouldn't be a player at 4/7 despite the shiteness of England at this juncture.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post

Kofi
                                                                R-Truth
                                                                The Rock
                                                                Booker T
                                                                Mark Henry
                                                                Ahmed
                                                                + tons of others who have won a bet at some stage

Rock, Booker T and Mark Henry held the big one
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                  Yes, because that person clearly would not be a racist tit if John Terry was a lovely lad, and it is the sport that does it.
                                                                  You really don't get it do you?

But go on sticking your head in the sand, Louis Suarez and John Terry are grand lad's and are not having any effect in the culture

If you are interested in waking up and smelling the coffee this is a significant part of the equation:
                                                                  Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  This whole media/internet generation really pisses me off. If a Premier League player farts its on Sky Sports News.

The fucking referees are celebrities at this stage. Ridiculous, back to two channels & no internet wouldnt be a bad thing in the long run imo. Imagine what its gonna be like in 20 years. Jesus I'm getting old.

Comment

John Terry is obviously to blame for the below..

"I remember one of Sean Ogs first appearances for Cork having to listen to a bunch of Waterford supporters singing "Who's the n****r playing with Cork?"
                                                                    Also let's not forget Anthony Daly and his cohorts racially abusing him during a match.

Too many neanderthals in the likes of Kilkenny & Waterford and places like that to allow for foreign lads introduction to the game.... During the thrashing by Kilkenny 2 years ago you could hear fellas in the crowd shouting ...Hey Faggot ....wheres the N****r today "

"Racism is most certainly an issue in the game’ said Frank Murphy, a Corconian farmer who has coached under-age GAA teams for over 20 years. ‘The problem is that it exists mainly at local levels, where the likes of Sky and BBC aren’t bothered reporting.

‘You see it at as young as U-12 [level]: parents have often complained to me that their lad is on the bench while ”the black kid has taken his place”, and some of the stuff kids come out with is disgusting. One young lad took particular exception to being dispossessed by a fellow Cork guy whose father is Nigerian – he smacked him one and screamed abuse at him while he lay on the floor. The club had no choice but to ban him for life’."
                                                                    Cool story bro, tell me the one about the broken glass again

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      I think 5 time 5TIME champion Booker T movht disagree
                                                                      exception to prove the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                        Anyone got any interest in a "What are you reading at the moment" type thread along the lines of the movie reviews one?

Have picked up some great reads from passing comments on here in the past, might be nice to have a thread to browse through for ideas...
                                                                        What are you waiting for?

Comment

Cool story bro, tell me the one about the broken glass again
                                                                          Fair enough, I retract the broken glass one as I can't find a link. Racism and assault is clearly fine judging by yourself and Micks reaction.

Comment

The people get what they want. Bread and circuses. Twas always thus.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Ridiculous, back to two channels & no internet wouldnt be a bad thing in the long run imo. Imagine what its gonna be like in 20 years. Jesus I'm getting old.
                                                                                  If you are interested in waking up and smelling the coffee this is a significant part of the equation:
                                                                                  true dat

Comment

Was stood next to Sean Quinn Jr for about 15 mins at lunch. No phone with me so couldn't post up here looking for suggestions of what to say/do.

Any ideas for future reference?

Also: bohsman's hatred of the GAA just about pips Strewels mad soccer posts but only just.
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                      Not actually for me because I'd usually use laptopsdirect.ie about 450 stretching to 500. 4-6 tables max id imagine. Is he gonna get ripped off in pcworld or is it the best place? I'm gonna go with him cause he's clueless but does he need i3 processor? Also assume windows 8 is OK for pokers n that?
                                                                                      Anyone before I head off into town?
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

One of our Tongan players at AIL rugby level had to deal with racist abuse twice last year from players on the pitch, and frequently from supporters.

It's sadly quite common at most lower levels of any sport in this country, so I wouldn't single out any sports as being worse than others at local/lower levels.

Comment

That's really interesting. (i've also tweeted it without giving you credit)
                                                                                          Mr Kayroo of my lawyers (Bent, Shyster and Crook) will be in touch with you shortly regarding this appalling breach of, eh, something or other

Comment

too late

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                              Was stood next to Sean Quinn Jr for about 15 mins at lunch. No phone with me so couldn't post up here looking for suggestions of what to say/do.

Any ideas for future reference?
                                                                                              "hope those ordinary decent criminals in the Joy weren't too embarrassed at being locked up with a lowlife scumbag such as yourself?"

Comment

You really don't get it do you?

But go on sticking your head in the sand, Louis Suarez and John Terry are grand lad's and are not having any effect in the culture

It's you that is not getting it with your holier than thou attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  Mr Kayroo of my lawyers (Bent, Shyster and Crook) will be in touch with you shortly regarding this appalling breach of, eh, something or other
                                                                                                  Clear breach of intellectual property law. Cease and desist letter en route once I google how to do one...

Also I'm with Seeit, Nickett & Leggitt now.

Comment

Fair enough, I retract the broken glass one as I can't find a link. Racism and assault is clearly fine judging by yourself and Micks reaction.
                                                                                                    Ah here i never said assault is reasonable racism either.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                      One of our Tongan players at AIL rugby level had to deal with racist abuse twice last year from players on the pitch, and frequently from supporters.

It's sadly quite common at most lower levels of any sport in this country, so I wouldn't single out any sports as being worse than others at local/lower levels.
                                                                                                      Nah surely racism doesn't exist in any other sport, right Strewel? This was just tongan in cheek!
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

This. All sports and walks of life have people who are racist and so on, blaming one more than the other is just sad. If the point is that things are sensationalised and blown out of all proportion by the media in football more than any other sport, then that I agree with, but it is not the point that was made.

Comment

"hope those ordinary decent criminals in the Joy weren't too embarrassed at being locked up with a lowlife scumbag such as yourself?"
                                                                                                          I was going to ask him:

"You know when you're in court and it's packed? Do you crane your neck to see what's going on?"

Alternatively I was going to ask him if he wanted my spare ticket to Anglo the musical

Comment

By the way, India are now in the region of 4 2/7 for the test series. Hopefully we all nabbed the evens as I wouldn't be a player at 4 2/7 despite the shiteness of England at this juncture.
                                                                                                            fyp for ppp
                                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Maybe you are just trolling but what you are quoting are unverified hearsay.
                                                                                                                I am under no delusions and have no doubt that where any group of stupid people gather together is likely that casual racism will ensue.

What I am commenting on is what is happening in schools and playgrounds as a direct result the shocking institutional ambivalence of the FA in particular but UEFA and FIFA also to clear racist incidents. It is because these games have such currency in the culture that it matters. When the FA decided that rather than taking clear and decisive action that would punish players, clubs and supporters on a level that would actually give them cause to stop and think they would go with a nice T Shirt campaign, they made it legitimate for every moronic child that follows those teams that looks up to the likes of Suarez and Terry as heros to behave in the same way as their heros in the playground and on the streets.

If you really don't understand or don't want to accept that this is actually happening right now and real people are being affected by the connivance of the FA with the racists, then I suppose there is not much I can do to convince you that radical change is needed. It is after the the very attitude that I'm seeing at the heart of soccer so I shouldn't expect any better from any ordinary supporters, though I would have hoped to see a bit more honesty from some of the smarter ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Also: bohsman's hatred of the GAA just about pips Strewels mad soccer posts but only just.
                                                                                                                  I honestly have no major hate of GAA, just making the point that Strewel should probably get down of his high horse when his own sport doesn't exactly have the best record. Seem to remember that his GAA sport rants about referees are just as bad as his soccer ones though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    Kofi
                                                                                                                    R-Truth
                                                                                                                    The Rock
                                                                                                                    Booker T
                                                                                                                    Mark Henry
                                                                                                                    Ahmed
                                                                                                                    + tons of others who have won a bet at some stage

Rock, Booker T and Mark Henry held the big one
                                                                                                                    In terms of the big belt. The Rock was only half black, Booker T only got in cause of the merger when I was a lad and the sexual chocolate was\is an novelty act which in the world of wrestling is quite feat.

Comment

...

Comment

I honestly have no major hate of GAA, just making the point that Strewel should probably get down of his high horse when his own sport doesn't exactly have the best record. Seem to remember that his GAA sport rants about referees are just as bad as his soccer ones though.
                                                                                                                        Fair enough although equivalency is a problem in this debate. It doesn't matter what one sport or another does when compared to the other. What matters is the overall response of each sport to the cancer of racism.

Every sport has negative elements but that doesn't mean that when we discuss one of those sports that its necessary to compare it to others in mitigation of its sins.

Comment

Maybe you are just trolling but what you are quoting are unverified hearsay.
                                                                                                                          I am under no delusions and have no doubt that where any group of stupid people gather together is likely that casual racism will ensue.

What I am commenting on is what is happening in schools and playgrounds as a direct result the shocking institutional ambivalence of the FA in particular but UEFA and FIFA also to clear racist incidents. It is because these games have such currency in the culture that it matters. When the FA decided that rather than taking clear and decisive action that would punish players, clubs and supporters on a level that would actually give them cause to stop and think they would go with a nice T Shirt campaign, they made it legitimate for every moronic child that follows those teams that looks up to the likes of Suarez and Terry as heros to behave in the same way as their heros in the playground and on the streets.

If you really don't understand or don't want to accept that this is actually happening right now and real people are being affected by the connivance of the FA with the racists, then I suppose there is not much I can do to convince you that radical change is needed. It is after the the very attitude that I'm seeing at the heart of soccer so I shouldn't expect any better from any ordinary supporters, though I would have hoped to see a bit more honesty from some of the smarter ones.
                                                                                                                          I am very anti racist. Can't stand Suarez or Terry or rule 42. 5stars posts summed it up for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X