This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
    Started already i seen the Buenos Aries episode or bits of it anyway. It was pretty good from what i saw.
    Didnt know that by the way Mooney was intro'ing it and yer man didnt pick him up on it the tricky bastard.

Comment

Norwich have made 10 changes tonight from the weekend, that makes spurs at evens a decent price

Comment

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
          Could be a decent new series starting on National Geographic tonite about the various scams played on tourists in major cities. The scams played on himself he filmed with a hidden camera.
          The filmmaker was on the radio today talking about them and it starts this evening in Rio.

http://natgeotv.com/uk/scam-city/vid...le-pickpockets
          Seen Prague and BA. Yer man is an unlikable twat and a lot of it seems fake/set up.

edit- like in the BA one he's just walking along and some guy bumps into him and another steals his wallet. He's like "hey you guys just stole my wallet, will you tell me why and how you did it." The pickpocket says "sure" and then returns his wallet!!? Seriously!
          Last edited by davepoke/her; 31-10-12, 19:27.

Comment

Could be a decent new series starting on National Geographic tonite about the various scams played on tourists in major cities. The scams played on himself he filmed with a hidden camera.
            The filmmaker was on the radio today talking about them and it starts this evening in Rio.

Just wondering has anybody watched Dooms Day preppers on National Geographic it may be just the best series ever!!! lol americans!!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Seen Prague and BA. Yer man is an unlikable twat and a lot of it seems fake/set up.

edit- like in the BA one he's just walking along and some guy bumps into him and another steals his wallet. He's like "hey you guys just stole my wallet, will you tell me why and how you did it." The pickpocket says "sure" and then returns his wallet!!? Seriously!
              I enjoyed your wan that chatted him up in the bar. Surely be to god you would have had to be wary about her.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

My way is such a good way, myself and Mia left the house for trick or treating at 5.30 pm was just getting dark. Did the whole estate, which was mad even some adults were dressed up, chatted to other parents along the way. Got home around 7.15. All the kids have left the estate now so not one caller had I
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Went for Chelsea spurs liverpool treble. Feel I should have went with united now
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                    Just wondering has anybody watched Dooms Day preppers on National Geographic it may be just the best series ever!!! lol americans!!
                    I never really watch anything on national geo because i never think of it with where the channel is positioned in the epg. No mans land. Could be good crazies by the sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      Anyone here working for Full Tilt still?

Trying to log in and its saying to use the computer I logged in on previously which I have sold months ago.

No reply to my email so far.
                      I was in the same boat. I am using the same comp but had to do a factory reset on it so must be showing up as a diff one. I emailed them as well and heard nothing back. I have never deposited on the site or reg'd a card as Tony initially sent me money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                        Is there any better noise in the world than the unexpected fizz release when opening a bottle of sparkling water you thought was still?
                        FYP
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So many lads lacking match fitness in this match, heavy touches all over the shop already. A classic this won't be.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            Went for Chelsea spurs liverpool treble. Feel I should have went with united now
                            Backed Swansea. Swansea near full strength team and Liverpool have almost a complete second string out.

Opr

Comment

Ship the $735.33 profit from FTP coming back online
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                Is it back up and operational?
                                airport, lol

Comment

ultimate Debutante.

the hip hop dancer had to stop because she needed a hip operation.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                    Fuck that, tell me about my play chips?
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Conor Woodman. Wrote a decently interesting book called 'the adventure capitalist' where he traveled the world on the strength of trades he set up in each country. Id imagine a bit of it is embellished but a good read nonetheless.
                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Trailer from Disney's latest Star Wars movie ........looks good

SPOILER
                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Last edited by KevIRL; 31-10-12, 20:58.

Comment

Unbelievable Tekkers from Nani there! Great game from Ando so far too.

Comment

Boom

Comment

That Powell kid looks very promising for United, showing plenty of composure on the ball.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Go fuck yerself spurs...alll over them for 84 minutes then score an o.g

edit..would love to get a footy bet up once in my life fookin 2-1 down within the space of 4 minutes.
                                                  Last edited by Jaysoose; 31-10-12, 21:31.

Comment

Oscars first touches are sick, creates so much space for himself even in congested areas.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                      Norwich have made 10 changes tonight from the weekend, that makes spurs at evens a decent price
                                                      You would have thought so alright
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post

edit..would love to get a footy bet up once in my life fookin 2-1 down within the space of 4 minutes.
                                                        Now they went down 2 1 and dempsey missed a pen

Comment

Lol at Wootton trying to argue that wasn't a peno
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

lol,...im packing in betting.

Comment

Lol Liverpool, Rodgers should probably spend less time trying to impress upon media types what a tactical genius he is and more time actually working out how to get dunce players like Cole put the ideas into practice!
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fucking Nani cost us that game at the end, typical of him. He's so headless

Comment

Spurs might not have worked out, but it was still the right bet, after watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                    Fucking Nani cost us that game at the end, typical of him. He's so headless
                                                                    Difference between him and 'footballers' is shown perfectly in that last run of play.

Chico has the option of running forward but decides to turn and play it to Giggs in space and behind him.

Nani receives from Giggs with two passes on behind him with players in space and proceeds to try and beat a players and gets dispossesed which lead to chelsea countering.

You'd wonder.
                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Spurs and utd double for me tonight...20 blips returns 144..

Do ye not know the power of the BBV?
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Is it back up and operational?
                                                                        Back up and running but just for PLAY money. You can view your real cash balance though which will be available from the proper launch date.

Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                          Do ye not know the power of the BBV?
                                                                          It was strong tonight...5 minutes to go then BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM.. shit hits the fan.

Comment

Even dead on his feet Anderson made a MASSIVE difference to United. Such a good player. I really hope he gets fit again as I've been a massive fan of his since I saw him playing in the flesh for Brazil and I think he could be a top top player.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Lol Liverpool, Rodgers should probably spend less time trying to impress upon media types what a tactical genius he is and more time actually working out how to get dunce players like Cole put the ideas into practice!
                                                                              Joe Cole should be shot, or flogged, or some kind of treatment that ensures he never gets near the pitch again anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                Even dead on his feet Anderson made a MASSIVE difference to United. Such a good player. I really hope he gets fit again as I've been a massive fan of his since I saw him playing in the flesh for Brazil and I think he could be a top top player.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  This is very good. Don't think it has been posted more than 10 times yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9yJUOdVyUc
                                                                                  This is pretty good

'you touch her and we'll kill you'
                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

packed it in yerars ago, more enjoyable not betting unless you support Liverpool

Comment

Hazard's pass for the 5th was absolutely sublime. Baller.

Comment

Get the ball, get the ball!!!

Comment

Cup games are drab, boring affairs.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                            48

Comment

Anderson needs to lose the gut.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                Is there any chance, if that was meant for sturridge?

Comment

Is there any chance, if that was meant for sturridge?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

in the comments

Dear Jim, Can you fix it for me to meet Gary Glitter? I actually wrote that in the late seventies, thank fuck there was no reply.
                                                                                                    777oddball

Comment

Anderson makes a huge difference to the United team while fit. You only have to look to the start of last season for his influence over a number of games and how labored we looked once he got injured. He's dynamic and aggressive, always looking for that forward pass and to move it along as quickly as he can. By contrast we're almost pedestrian without him in the side, unless Rooney drops deep and effectively takes up that role.

He's also still hungry for the fame and glory, which is something lacking in general in the squad IMO. Too many players just going through the motions and picking up pay cheques, not enough hurt at losing and not winning trophies. It was bound to happen at some point, but the dynamic of the squad needs to change now. He has started it with the younger players (expect Tunnicliffe to follow Morrission, Pogba & Fryers out of the club) but he also needs to do it with some of the more experienced members, of whom Nani is the obvious pick out.

Comment

watching the tv3 debate.

I now know less about this referendum than i did when it started.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                          I think its up for debate, I am not suggesting hazard isnt capable, just watch it again

Comment

I think its up for debate, I am not suggesting hazard isnt capable, just watch it again
                                                                                                            Level?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                              watching the tv3 debate.

I now know less about this referendum than i did when it started.
                                                                                                              I can't remember if Kayroo finally changed his mind on voting no. I probably won't bother to vote at all, but would like to hear more from Kayroo on why I should either way.

Let's face it, who else has read the yokee that's being amended. And also has a clue on how it might be interpreted.
                                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Leeds United v Chelsea

Swansea v Middlesbrough

Norwich v Aston Villa

Bradford v Arsenal

Chelsea
                                                                                                                Swansea
                                                                                                                Fukk knows
                                                                                                                Arsenal

Comment

Level?

Would you at least agree the ball was going straight to
                                                                                                                  sturridge if ramires wasnt there

It was just too good!

Comment

Would you at least agree the ball was going straight to
                                                                                                                    sturridge if ramires wasnt there

It was just too good!
                                                                                                                    That ball to Sturridge was on before he cuts back inside so he would have played it then....... also the weight of the pass suggests to me Sturridge would have been closed down quicker by the keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                      I can't remember if Kayroo finally changed his mind on voting no. I probably won't bother to vote at all, but would like to hear more from Kayroo on why I should either way.

Let's face it, who else has read the yokee that's being amended. And also has a clue on how it might be interpreted.
                                                                                                                      Been having this debate (a lot more clearly than the one on TV3) in work all week.

I'm still on the No side albeit for different reasons than previously stated. Ultimately I think the referendum is unnecessary, badly worded and populist opportunism.

I also have a serious problem with shifting power to the State with prospective powers to determine where the safety or welfare of a child is likely to be effected. I'm not really comfortable with the State being able to determine where they think a child may be at risk.

That said I'm quite close to being convinced by a colleague who thinks that on the balance of things this referendum does more good than harm. I'm not utterly convinced of it but I could be yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                        That ball to Sturridge was on before he cuts back inside so he would have played it then....... also the weight of the pass suggests to me Sturridge would have been closed down quicker by the keeper.
                                                                                                                        Yeah but hazard draws the other defender in leaving sturridge open, The fact that rameries just runs so fast at the last second and hazard in my opinion has decided to play it to sturridge.

Comment

parish priest in donegal calling on social networking sites to be regulated.

good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X