Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was the worst punting day I've had this year. Fucking septic. It was that bad I broke into paddy powers last night to try get my money back and I lost another 200.

But today is another day

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      That's unfortunate. I'm off into town in 10 mins to settle in for pints and football.
      GFY5SP, on the plus side I expect to hit town about 9pm for the 2nd match

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
        Yesterday was the worst punting day I've had this year. Fucking septic. It was that bad I broke into paddy powers last night to try get my money back and I lost another 200.

But today is another day
        Last leg of an E/W Treble going onto Trading Leather here, only did it for a possible E/W sweat on the C4 races but the first two have obliged at 7/1 & 9/1. snap your hand off for a place but a win would be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Last leg of an E/W Treble going onto Trading Leather here, only did it for a possible E/W sweat on the C4 races but the first two have obliged at 7/1 & 9/1. snap your hand off for a place but a win would be sweet.
          I always hate when you beat all the fancied ones but another outsider does you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            Are these worth the money?? was going to get one for Mia's tablet

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1...-micro-sd-card
            Massive saving of about 3 quid

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
              3 quid better in the sat navs pocket
              airport, lol

Comment

Pure stupidity from podge collins

Comment

Had a drain which I couldnt get full access to which was stinking and a bit blocked.
                  Tried all the shop stuff along with rods etc etc and no good.
                  Went 'old school' and bought some caustic soda and mixed it with water in a 2 litre plastic milk thingy ( its not a bottle or a carton, wtf do you call it?)
                  Anyhow I find the thing heating up fast in my hand and chuck it down drain.

Cleared it straight away and like a fool I took a sniff and smell was gone.

Old ways are best but really should have been wearing gloves,goggles and not took a sniff but got away with it.

Quare good stuff it is..........

Comment

Himself just joined snapchat. sent me a picture of a lampshade.... I sent him my boobs. A triumphant moment
                    How do you know it was himself that sent it? one of his workmates might have been showing him how to work it and you sent him a picture of your baps

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                        Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        3 quid better in the sat navs pocket
                        yeah but are they shite though? thought SD cards were different grades or something like that?
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          Still inconsistency in that rule as there was a clearer case of it happening in a club match last week with us and the referee issued a yellow card.

@BK - He pulled at the helmet of a Wexford player and was sent off.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                            what happened?
                            Pulled the helmet of opposing player in front of ref thin under new rules its a red.
                            Well he yanked at the face guard hard.
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-07-14, 15:39.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                              Had a drain which I couldnt get full access to which was stinking and a bit blocked.
                              Tried all the shop stuff along with rods etc etc and no good.
                              Went 'old school' and bought some caustic soda and mixed it with water in a 2 litre plastic milk thingy ( its not a bottle or a carton, wtf do you call it?)
                              Anyhow I find the thing heating up fast in my hand and chuck it down drain.

Cleared it straight away and like a fool I took a sniff and smell was gone.

Old ways are best but really should have been wearing gloves,goggles and not took a sniff but got away with it.

Quare good stuff it is..........
                              Did yourself and 72 over catch any fish?
                              Any pics ever heard of a woblex spinner.
                              Hadent seen one in ages and was in shannonbridge last week bought 3 if ya want one pm postal address great for perch pike and the odd trout.

Comment

wasnt aware of that rule. Seems like a harsh red card

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Fcuk that guy. Thats like saying travellers should be housed only not beside me. Delighted it could all be off. Who the fcuk do they think they are putting 2 more on when they know 3 is the max.

Comment

Gerry Adams singing Garth Brooks.

Sinn Féin is to put forward an emergency motion at Monday's Dublin City Council meeting aimed at ensuring that all five Garth Brooks concerts to go ahead at Croke Park.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

If anyone wants a stream for the hurling later.

cricfree.eu/sky-sports-3-live-stream-uk.php

slipstreamtv.co/?id=sky3

tv-live.im/sky-sports-3-live

This is the best place to watch live TV Channels online. Stream all your favorite Cable TV, including ABC, CBS, CNN ESPN, TNT, and more.

fancylive.com/sky-sports-3-live-tv-channel.php

fancystreems.com/default.asp@pageId=105.html

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        Might organise a few thousand people to get together on nights of cancelled concerts and sing Friends in low places all night outside the houses in the area, should be a laugh. Make it an annual thing like the orange parades or whatever.

You in?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          If anyone wants a stream for the hurling later.

cricfree.eu/sky-sports-3-live-stream-uk.php

slipstreamtv.co/?id=sky3

tv-live.im/sky-sports-3-live

This is the best place to watch live TV Channels online. Stream all your favorite Cable TV, including ABC, CBS, CNN ESPN, TNT, and more.

fancylive.com/sky-sports-3-live-tv-channel.php

fancystreems.com/default.asp@pageId=105.html

https://www.cricmelive.com/sky-sport...-streaming.php
                                          would those links work in Qutar for himself?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Might organise a few thousand people to get together on nights of cancelled concerts and sing Friends in low places all night outside the houses in the area, should be a laugh. Make it an annual thing like the orange parades or whatever.

You in?
                                            Gunna organise a candle light vigil sing song on the nights of the ill fated first two gigs in the Croke Park Area.

Garth Brooks- Friends In Low Places. I do not own any of this song.

Question: Who' in?
                                            Question 2: What's your address rasta?
                                            Great minds my friend. Meet up early for some pre-drinking (what sort of cans do these peeps drink?) and stetsen buying.
                                            I like the idea of making it an annual thing, just needs a catchy name.

Now the thing to do is book the days off in your fake job promto so you can't be making fake having to work excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                              Did yourself and 72 over catch any fish?
                                              Any pics ever heard of a woblex spinner.
                                              Hadent seen one in ages and was in shannonbridge last week bought 3 if ya want one pm postal address great for perch pike and the odd trout.
                                              was bad only a small perch and a trout.

woblex not great for trolling but great for spinning from shore

Comment

yeah but are they shite though? thought SD cards were different grades or something like that?
                                                I haven't checked the links, but the higher the grade, the faster the card.

Comment

Now the thing to do is book the days off in your fake job promto so you can't be making fake having to work excuses.
                                                  How come you get thanked for this and I get given out to?

'Oh la dee da, I don't like your tone', pfft.
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Stop bullying Honda, Icky.

Comment

Wasn't said with the same tone.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I'm an internet bully now

Comment

We can cure you.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            We can cure you.
                                                            For God's sake help me.

Comment

Im in that giddy zone where everything is sorted for the weekend and I only have to jump in the shower before heading to the pub. #excited.

Comment

The lads covered this.

As CHD said, we can rebuild you, you aren't a bad person - per say. Percy.

Im in that giddy zone where everything is sorted for the weekend and I only have to jump in the shower before heading to the pub. #excited.
                                                                What are your plans?
                                                                Are you having a shower beer? Shower tunes?
                                                                If not, why not.
                                                                Post pictures of said shower beer.
                                                                Go have fun.

Comment

Go have fun.
                                                                  Thank's pop, I'll be in early.

Comment

Thank's pop, I'll be in early.
                                                                    Send me a yo to let me know you get in okay.

Comment

For God's sake help me.
                                                                      Log in tonight when you are drunk to let us know you are ok.

Comment

Sligo for Sam.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Live gaelic down?
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Impressive shutout job from Argentina here.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Live gaelic down?
                                                                                Having some issues alright. Seems to be ok on mobile and with the app, desktop site is intermittently down...

Comment

Be funny if Argies get Costa Rica next round, don't think a likely contender have ever had an easier run of fixtures.

Belgium were absolute dirt there, completely let the occasion get to them.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Fellaini is one useless cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      Be funny if Argies get Costa Rica next round, don't think a likely contender have ever had an easier run of fixtures.

Germany's route to the 2002 final was the easiest of the modern era surely?

In a group with Cameron, Saudi Arabia and us then Paraguay, USA and South Korea in KO's.

Delighted Argentina got through.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Not sure how good they were for the whole comp to be honest. Shite group and they won each game by a single goal. Beat the States by 1 and could have gone either way and, althought the States tried hard, they weren't that great either.

Last ten mins there was very bad though, just horsing high ball into Fellani.

Comment

Belgium need a good manager.

Essentially wasting this golden era with Wilmots in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearbocht View Post
                                                                                            Pulled the helmet off opposing player in front of ref thin under new rules its a red.
                                                                                            Well he yanked at the face guard hard.

Comment

Found 2 bread - rolls on the bus and threw them out on to the grass verge beside me.....
                                                                                              Magpies have come and gone, crows too...This is the king of the Birds.

SPOILER
                                                                                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                I was thinking along the same lines each time I seen that post lol. I thought a red card was too lenient a punishment for that sort of thing

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                  I was thinking along the same lines each time I seen that post lol. I thought a red card was too lenient a punishment for that sort of thing
                                                                                                  Dirty minds think alike

Comment

Only five thank yous from 19 thousands thank yous.
                                                                                                    makes me think

Comment

Only five thank yous from 19 thousands thank yous.
                                                                                                      makes me think
                                                                                                      did you include alt accounts in the total

Comment

No way Costa Rica win this, but it'd be hilarious if they did.

Also, not even 9 o clock and I'm pretty drunk. Happy times.

Comment

Say no to racism guys.

Comment

Are you binge drinking? Like more than three pints of pisswater beer, or 600ml of wine?
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              did you include alt accounts in the total
                                                                                                              no, probably about 45k so

Comment

What pub u settle on?

Comment

Why is George Hamilton on his own on RTE? Houghton cry off or something?

Comment

Worst probable time to give up the drink for me.
                                                                                                                    You still in the gym Dom?

Comment

I only copped that after 27 mins!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                        I only copped that after 27 mins!
                                                                                                                        I was a while myself.

Comment

I'm just thankful that Peter Collins isn't on giving his commentary that might have worked on radio 20 years ago.
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X