• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down lad, talk it over
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      [x] needs to give up poker again
      huh, again? shur i havent gone back yet.
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Una ves mas Ecuador por favor

Comment

This is it.

C'mon te fook E QUA DOOOOORRR

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            This is it.

C'mon te fook E QUA DOOOOORRR
            honduras got this
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              may open a second bottle of vino, quite depressing drinking alone on your birthday
              Wasnt that yesterday ?

Today you are 50 years and 1 day...
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Wasnt that yesterday ?

Today you are 50 years and 1 day...

to me its still yesterday lol! gtfo lol
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

I'm tempted to open another also....i have shaving on the brain though...couldn't go through the regrowth again...good Jesus...
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                    Have they held a referendum to use this as their national anthem? please tell me they at least play it when they score at home games

Comment

Check out our website for more Unidisc content: http://geni.us/BnsAGBShop for Vinyls, CDs, Merch and More: http://geni.us/UAcikBuy/Stream: http://geni.us/PGJ...
                      airport, lol

Comment

Suarez heading off to Barce so lollerpool will be back to normal. Looking forward to next season already!
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Suarez going to Barcelona?

Bill 'It's all about readies at the end of the day'

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            Suarez heading off to Barce so lollerpool will be back to normal. Looking forward to next season already!
                            Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Suarez going to Barcelona?

Bill 'It's all about readies at the end of the day'
                            Surely liverppol fans are resigned to this anyway?

Comment

Hmm this tinder thing seems interesting, be calling on my local experts mdoug and tipp.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                Hmm this tinder thing seems interesting, be calling on my local experts mdoug and tipp.
                                Grinder is where its at.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Got your back bro, watch out for the legless ones they'll get ya call the bluff. I know what to do if they are been hard to get with the law and stuff let me know anyway.

Nobody tell me the score in the tipp game, tyty

Comment

I am going to splash out on a phone again next week so we can be tinder buddies, double dates galore!!!

Have you got many a match thus far?
                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Time for some light music. My new found love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1_3zBUKM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0G9T5Bnjlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OvashuS7Q
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Lets do it, um 4? Prob fuck things up being depressed missing ex yet though so just messing about looking to pass the time with my cats, one girl in particular wow. Also intrigued by a hawt russian girl on there, hitch has the scoop, wait till they are asleep?

Comment

Originally posted by Tipp87 View Post
                                          Got your back bro, watch out for the legless ones they'll get ya call the bluff. I know what to do if they are been hard to get with the law and stuff let me know anyway.

Nobody tell me the score in the tipp game, tyty
                                          Limerick 2-18, Tipperary 2-16.. wah wah wah!!!

Noticed the older post of yours there, how'd the wedding go?
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

picking a facebook photo for it though, always think I look like a gimp in any photo so was never arsed with it
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Lets do it, um 4? Prob fuck things up being depressed missing ex yet though, one girl in particular wow.
                                              I have 350+ matches and have spoken more than ~7 sentences to literally <20.. it's a tough word finding somebody on that app who is able to spell but once you do you know they are a keeper!

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                              picking a facebook photo for it though, always think I look like a gimp in any photo so was never arsed with it
                                              You can use any photo you want now, doesn't have to be your facebook profile pic! Updates are great when you think about it
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

3 episodes into True Detective... me likey!!!
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

you do realise......................
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Still 5/1's available on sites, I got a bit higher on 888 but only €5 and they rejected the rest and put the price down to 3/1 lol. I don't trust bill that much but sure some small money for the laugh
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

they got marryed so I found it hard.
                                                      SPOILER

but i did what had to been done

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        you do realise......................
                                                        Come on now satnav.. we all want to hear what happen'd

Originally posted by Tipp87 View Post
                                                        Hey guys this girl I have been seein from tinder has filed a restraining order on me (Im not really into her but w/e) We were meant to go out tonight but havent talked in a month.
                                                        I can't go within 100 metres of her but i dunno if she is been honest. I'm thinking I should call her bluff and turn up at her wedding tomorrow, what do you think?
                                                        I just text the lad thats getting married to say I wont be going alone.
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I have 350+ matches and have spoken more than ~7 sentences to literally <20.. it's a tough word finding somebody on that app who is able to spell but once you do you know they are a keeper!

You can use any photo you want now, doesn't have to be your facebook profile pic! Updates are great when you think about it
                                                          Your poor wrists. Ah it's far too soon for stuff like that - unless I find one that is turned on by crying? just catching up the latest creeping technology.

Comment

Your poor wrists. Ah it's far too soon for stuff like that - unless I find one that is turned on by crying? just catching up the latest creeping technology.
                                                            Easily found on tinder.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thank you wise one. The smile on one of them fuck me. But enough about grindr.

Comment

Chin up I've been there, it's a cunt at times but keep yourself busy and around friends and it'll get much easier quicker
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I've already got one and Tinder's great craic. My favourite Tinder game is to try and guess which one of the 17 girls in every fucken photo is the actual girl in question.
                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ah yeah I know, I'm a lot more emotionally stable than when I was younger going round this stuff for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      I've already got one and Tinder's great craic. My favourite Tinder game is to try and guess which one of the 17 girls in every fucken photo is the actual girl in question.
                                                                      It's actually hilarious, where the fuck is wally, and all the same girls in the different pictures, they herd online too! Then the obligatory picture on top of machu picchu.

Comment

This is a fooking choon lads....

Brilliant promo video for Soulsavers' new single 'Revival' featuring Mark Lanegan.

Comment

new song from adebisi shank, da bomb

From "This is the Third Album of a band called Adebisi Shank", available everywhere on August 12th, 2014 Pre Order on Vinyl or cd : http://adebisishank.hellomerch.com iTunes pre-order includes "Wo

Comment

Awww bollox I'm out of booze
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              Awww bollox I'm out of booze
                                                                              Same. Ugh.

Comment

brohugs

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                Same. Ugh.
                                                                                get your sac out
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Italy is a giant boot, but yet it can't kick a ball properly.

nn

Comment

Got more drink. Kilcoole <3

Lottie, look at your own sac.

Mwah.

Comment

Italy is a giant boot, but yet it can't kick a ball properly.

nn
                                                                                      You're now in the top 15% of football posters as your logic has made more sense than most others.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        You're now in the top 15% of football posters as your logic has made more sense than most others.
                                                                                        Welcome to the gang tar.

Comment

Comment

Boom, go Aussies

Comment

Spunked off a solid 3k on roulette tonight.. good lols. back to where I was pre germany .. and hey HJ, look no story for you to say is made up (y)

Fact: I'll never not be a degen.

Night now.
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Fierce Haka 10/10

Comment

Up since 5.30 with 2 * puking\shitting kids. Solid start to holiday.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Spunked off a solid 3k on roulette tonight.. good lols. back to where I was pre germany .. and hey HJ, look no story for you to say is made up (y)

Fact: I'll never not be a degen.

Night now.
                                                                                                    Yeah but how much did you win?

Comment

Normal service resumed in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion
                                                                                                        It might be a little too early in the morning to have your mind blown, but this audio illusion is worth your time because it demonstrates your brain's uncanny ability to use new information to help process something that is otherwise incomprehensible.
                                                                                                        Was it not someone here who posted this video about the McGurk effect last week?
                                                                                                        Its even more freaky IMO

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home Try The McGurk Effect! The McGurk e...
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Also me. That one pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Up since 5.30 with 2 * puking\shitting kids. Solid start to holiday.
                                                                                                            Weird holiday brag tbf

Comment

Been getting bombarded with ads on IPB using Chrome at home for last couple of days which has never happened before. What ad blocker should be used for Chrome or does anyone do the job? Tried the chrome webstore adblock but didnt make much difference

Comment

Question probably for Honda but anyone who knows for sure...

Will aer Lingus let someone with a passport due to expire on the 25th travel to spain with a return ticket for the 27th board today?
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Will aer Lingus let someone with a passport due to expire on the 25th travel to spain with a return ticket for the 27th board today?
                                                                                                                  #prayforpassportofficestaff

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                    Been getting bombarded with ads on IPB using Chrome at home for last couple of days which has never happened before. What ad blocker should be used for Chrome or does anyone do the job? Tried the chrome webstore adblock but didnt make much difference
                                                                                                                    More than likely what I had last night, go to control panel and uninstall the program called "Network Systems Driver"

They wont I'm afraid..
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Any life hacks out there for binking cheap airline fares? Have done the delete cookies and private browsing. Looking to get return flights to Indonesia in August.
                                                                                                                      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                                        Any life hacks out there for binking cheap airline fares? Have done the delete cookies and private browsing. Looking to get return flights to Indonesia in August.
                                                                                                                        Skyscanner and set an email alert to when its gets to a price you are willing to pay.
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

OT but...
                                                                                                                          Why we couldn't have integrated a euro travel card into the new driving licenses is beyond me...forward thinking ftw.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X