Clear All

Can someone randomize the numbers 1-18 for me please. ty

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Can someone randomize the numbers 1-18 for me please. ty
      Profit before people.

Comment

Paper plane thrown from top of stadium hits Peru player on the head
        If you thought this paper airplane was lucky, check out this basketball shot! Holy shit!World's luckiest basketball shot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeH...
        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 31-05-14, 15:56.
        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

In case anyone in the world was still in doubt what absolute self-serving cunts the Quinn family are.....

Cell. Key. Throw Away.

Meeting a friend tonight who wrote a book on them. Rant awaited.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Football Chairman game

Been playing this for a while now, brilliant stuff, like early championship manager and its possible to fly through the seasons as well, can recommend the full version but there is a lite app to try out too

http://www.football-chairman.com/
            Fu kev! Finally won the premiership, not getting sucked into the full version.

Comment

Looking forward to the fight tonight, heart is hoping for a Groves win but head is telling me Froch. Can't split them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                In case anyone in the world was still in doubt what absolute self-serving cunts the Quinn family are.....

Cell. Key. Throw Away.

So. One of the two informants, who are on a promise of 3% of any loots recovered (i.e. up to 15 million yoyos), 'has been tried but acquitted of a criminal offence'.

Could it be....
                SPOILER
                ?

that would really just blow my tiny little mind

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Fu kev! Finally won the premiership, not getting sucked into the full version.
                  Go for it. I'm in 2137 now, the future is great

Comment

So. One of the two informants, who are on a promise of 3% of any loots recovered (i.e. up to 15 million yoyos), 'has been tried but acquitted of a criminal offence'.

Could it be....
                    SPOILER
                    ?

that would really just blow my tiny little mind
                    That would be all kinds of epic. Joe Duffys program would have to become a four hour marathon.

Comment

The manager and nearly all the players are 99, not much to do now as chairman though?

Cell. Key. Throw Away.

A lot of gold was dumped this week in a hurry - wonder if any relation

Comment

The day before the reward money is due I'd be disappointed if IRBC didn't transfer all its assets into a MRSIRBC company.

3% might seem a lot of miillions but there must be a decent level of danger involved - people associated with the Quinns seem to have no problem with weekly firebombings and general intimidation of the new owners of the Cavan premises and those who dare do business with them.

Comment

anyone know how long bet365 takes to pay out.
                          Not a thinly veiled brag

Comment

anyone have a stream for the ruggy? English final
                            GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                              anyone know how long bet365 takes to pay out.
                              Not a thinly veiled brag
                              The brag is having a 365 account ldo!

IIRC they are quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                The brag is having a 365 account ldo!

IIRC they are quick enough.
                                i opened one up last year as there was ten of us doing a soccer accum each saturday
                                we lost up to 3k over the season, so no chance of closing my account

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                  anyone have a stream for the ruggy? English final
                                  Da mein Körper mein Beruf ist, will ich nur das Beste. Dies veranlasste mich dazu Dutch Giant Nutrition erschaffen.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                    my heat hurtz

i hope im not the drunkards prayer
                                    I have no idea what I was on about, its sounds quite deep though tbf.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Twitter embed now available on IPB - thanks to hitch for the idea and link. Here is one from NewApproach to illustrate.

Edit: D'oh, wrong one. Fixed now.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 31-05-14, 14:36.
                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

You only need the 18 digit number to embed Hitch.

Comment

Didn't get a free one.
                                            I am disapoint
                                            Last edited by DeadParrot; 31-05-14, 14:41.
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

No sign of Icky DP?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Didn't get a free one.
                                                I am disapoint
                                                Their pale ale so much

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                    No sign of Icky DP?
                                                    Some girl called grainne.
                                                    And some other beardy dude that isn't icky
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      Some girl called grainne.
                                                      And some other beardy dude that isn't icky
                                                      Did you look down? He might be below the counter level. He is only a short lad, although so are you I guess. Ask someone tall to look for you perhaps?

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                          Ah so,
                                                          Confirmed racist

Comment

Currently riding the Green Line Luas way above Leopardstown somewhere.

Man, that is one pointless public transport route. Burning money imo.

Comment

Very informative account imo.

Comment

Clearly forward, cant believe the ref didnt check it himself and had to be called back by the TV official.

Justice prevails though in the end, wp rugby

Comment

Comment

hmmmm, this twitter embed thing is gonna be a pain in the arse for a while methinks

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      No sign of Icky DP?
                                                                      He's there in the corner, if you look closely you can see the top of his head
                                                                      SPOILER

Attached Files
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Have one of these that I was going to throw out and seems such a waste as it cost just short of 100 bucks a few years back. Open to any offer

Comment

Its fine enough as far as Sandyford though I'd have thought.
                                                                          And the remainder of the line would be fine if (big if in Ireland obviously) all future developement in those areas, either residential, commercial, retail, sporting, everything, is centred around proximity to the line - no planning permission to be given for anything bigger than a wigwam if its more than say 1000 metres from the line.
                                                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 31-05-14, 15:39.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

It does seem to have broken the site a bit.

When you click a link to the thread from the latest posts if loads up in a weird position.

Comment

Extra time in the English rugby final, been a very enjoyable game so far

Comment

Thought it was a good idea when hitch first mentioned it, now I hate it. #twitterembedthing #annoying #toobig

Comment

Saints+3 was good!
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Saints+3 was good!
                                                                                        Top quality after timing.

The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                          Top quality after timing.

You should see the kicker selection, limerick straight win tomorrow.

SPOILER
                                                                                          Selection Selection Details Result
                                                                                          1
                                                                                          GAA Matches
                                                                                          GAA Hurling Matches
                                                                                          Tipperary v Limerick
                                                                                          1st of June 2014 4:00 pm
                                                                                          Match Betting
                                                                                          Limerick @ 3/1
                                                                                          Pending

2
                                                                                          Rugby Union
                                                                                          RaboDirect Pro 12
                                                                                          Leinster v Glasgow Warriors
                                                                                          31st of May 2014 6:15 pm
                                                                                          Handicap Betting
                                                                                          Glasgow Warriors (+6.0) @ evens
                                                                                          Pending

3
                                                                                          Rugby Union
                                                                                          Aviva Premiership
                                                                                          Saracens v Northampton
                                                                                          31st of May 2014 3:00 pm
                                                                                          Handicap Betting
                                                                                          Northampton (+3.0) @ 10/11
                                                                                          Win

Stake and Return Details
                                                                                          Bet placed at 29th of May 2014 8:15 pm Total Stake €10.00
                                                                                          Bet type Treble (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0
                                                                                          Number of lines 1 Total stake due €10.00
                                                                                          Stake per line €10.00 Freebets Redeemed €0.00
                                                                                          Channel Internet Total amount paid €10.00
                                                                                          Number of win lines -
                                                                                          Potential Returns €152.73
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Have one of these that I was going to throw out and seems such a waste as it cost just short of 100 bucks a few years back. Open to any offer

is there a specific use for this? it looks like something youd need training to use?
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

5 of them waiting to kick the DG.

What a finish !
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

You don't need training ahha, it's to stop people damaging themselves from office work etc. Ergonomic mouse.
                                                                                                My lower arm would be sore sometimes and so on.

Comment

Amazing finish, Saints musnt have known that the DG would have been enough

Delighted for Sarries

Comment

My financial interest ended at 80mins but I think the camera angle from directly behind showed him dropping the ball every so slightly.
                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Their pale ale so much
                                                                                                      They have it on draught in Bull & Castle, I was gutted I only spotted it when I was leaving the other night.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                                                                        My financial interest ended at 80mins but I think the camera angle from directly behind showed him dropping the ball every so slightly.
                                                                                                        This is what I'm getting at vine.co/v/MpuAPqY1FHi

Comment

delighted for how Farrell got injured
                                                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                            They have it on draught in Bull & Castle, I was gutted I only spotted it when I was leaving the other night.
                                                                                                            Only available on draught anyway. Get it next time, you wont be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                              delighted for how Farrell got injured
                                                                                                              Was there not a soccer match on?

Comment

Only available on draught anyway. Get it next time, you wont be sorry.
                                                                                                                Got chatting to another beer head there, he was highly recommending cask beer, I've never tried it, have you?
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                  is there a specific use for this? it looks like something youd need training to use?
                                                                                                                  I wanted to get it a few years ago for playing poker because it's meant to be easier on the wrist if you're playing poker for long periods because it's a more natural angle for your hand. MrsF got it for me, but i used it a few times and i think my hands were too small to get the full benefit for it. It's barely been used.

Comment

I'd probably have to find a new job if the Green Line finished at Sandyford, work in Cherrywood, Bride's Glen stop, and prefer to use public transport. To be fair, between Dell, Full Tilt, Friends First and others in Cherrywood, a good few hundred (maybe thousand?) use the Green Line beyond Central Park stop each work day.

Comment

Many Drico motm bets are fading fast!

Edit: gone off.

16/1 for any other player motm.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

1/2 MOTM lol

Sad way to end it mind you

Comment

Llorente and Negredo cut from Spain's World Cup squad, but Torres included. Didn't really expect that tbh

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X