• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips.

What a Grade A tool.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Kearney giving it loads to Mike Phillips there is the most beautiful thing you'll see this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        why not delete songs u dont want straight from the ipod. dont go near itunes?

I can't seem to access the ipod without going into iTunes though?

Comment

why not delete songs u dont want straight from the ipod. dont go near itunes?
          I don't believe you can do that with Apple products, although I'm open to correction on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Delooners View Post
            I bought an ipod touch off a friend and I'm trying to sort it out....

I want to keep some of the music on it and get rid of the rest, but when I go into iTunes it wont seem to let me.

As far as I can make out I can only either keep it all, or, remove it all and start fresh from my own iTunes library?

Can anyone help?

I'm fairly clueless when it comes to this shite...

thanks in advance
            If you open the iPod in my computer screen as a drive and chose to show hidden files you can copy its contents to your hard drive and then upload what you want to iTunes.
            Messy and labour intensive but I think the only way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              I don't believe you can do that with Apple products, although I'm open to correction on that.
              I thought that too but , can delete albums no bother from the ipad without itunes, press and hold them.

on an ipod , you just swipe/slide to delete
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

I bought an ipod touch off a friend and I'm trying to sort it out....

I want to keep some of the music on it and get rid of the rest, but when I go into iTunes it wont seem to let me.

As far as I can make out I can only either keep it all, or, remove it all and start fresh from my own iTunes library?

Can anyone help?

I'm fairly clueless when it comes to this shite...

thanks in advance
                What generation of ipod touch is it?

Comment

Clever Rugby. So simple when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

I'm not sure to be honest....its a 16gb....like I said, totally clueless...

Comment

Went for captain Toure over Hazard this week
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                        That is very odd, was literally looking at it and double checked when I posted so that's very peculiar!
                        On another ff note.. -2, FUCK YOU WES BROWN! Sold Skrtel 2 weeks back for brown, I'm a genius don'tcha know! Kolarov not playing either
                        So brown concedes the goals after he gets a red... -3, have adam and nolan... on the bench with no hope of coming on, worst ff week for me ever by farrrr, 20 points with 10/11 gone
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

16gb is the storage size as in how much music it can hold.

How old approx is it?
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Picked up a bag of cockles earlier,never had them before. Any reccomendations on how to do them?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Went for captain Toure over Hazard this week
                              +1

Comment

Is it connecting to itunes ok? is it being recognised in itunes?

I was asking a similar question about music on an ipod recently and no one came back to me so I would imagine this would be similar. I was looking at programs to pull music from the ipod and I did find one but it was going to cost me 30 quid for the pleasure.

Comment

How old approx is it?
                                  around 6 years old I think, I see 2007 on the back....I'm after managing to start deleting songs now anyhow, it's just very slow and tedious like richiem said but I'm getting there...

Comment

around 6 years old I think, I see 2007 on the back....I'm after managing to start deleting songs now anyhow, it's just very slow and tedious like richiem said but I'm getting there...
                                    Could be 2nd gen ipod touch and as long as you only want it for a music player you are grand. I have a couple sitting here and most apps need a new iOS which is a pain.

Glad you getting there, even if it's slow!

Comment

Re the iPod thing. Ephod used to be the answer to this.
                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Is it connecting to itunes ok? is it being recognised in itunes?

I was asking a similar question about music on an ipod recently and no one came back to me so I would imagine this would be similar. I was looking at programs to pull music from the ipod and I did find one but it was going to cost me 30 quid for the pleasure.

Sorry only after seeing this...yeah it connects to iTunes perfectly and is being recognised.

I think it was something to do with the fact that an ipod can sync from one iTunes library only, it must have recognised that I was trying to sync songs from a library other than the one my mate used when he had it.

Anyway I'm sorted now!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                          Picked up a bag of cockles earlier,never had them before. Any reccomendations on how to do them?

Comment

That AIB Me2U app is really good. About time there was such a service.
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Wenger Out

That is all

Normal service has resumed

Comment

How old approx is it?
                                                colour?
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Diehard Arsenal fan

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Comment

Had to head down to Galway for a niece's 1st birthday party today, so we decided in getting the bus rather than drive (weekend is for relaxing, and I don't find the drive relaxing at all).

We ended up sitting really close to Sarah Fitz, daughter of one of Ireland's most infamous men. Got to eavesdrop (she's fairly loud to be fair, everyone heard her) on various phone calls to or from her Dad, friends and a few that seemed to be people calling her to wish her Dad well in his current trial. Obviously there's quite a lot of goodwill out there, in some quarters, for the bould Seanie.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      Kearney giving it loads to Mike Phillips there is the most beautiful thing you'll see this year.

Comment

Just watching 'Being There' again http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078841/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Kinda funny, as you get older, you have so many favorite movies, it's impossible to have them on a permanent rotation. Must be 5 years since I last watched it, and it's still brilliant. Much like PSH, I always thought Peter Sellers was a lot older than 54 when he died, only noticed today that this was made in his last year

Yes, I understand.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078841/

Totally recommend it to everybody
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                          Waterford Whispers boyos nailing it again. This time its Gordon D'Arcy's beard. http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...against-wales/

Do any of the resident deise men know the guys involved in this site? Its actually a pisstake how frequently they manage to churn out brilliant skits. The N.Korea one on the man who flew to the Sun was painfully funny. So bad that N.Korea actually led a DoS attack on the site.
                                                          Thanks for watching, please share the video if you enjoyed, it helps a lot!

Comment

Spent two hours going through quotes from builders. Seems as though the traditional approach of picking a figure out of the air, writing it down on the back of a beermat and presenting it to the client is still considered acceptable.

Or the alternative, an itemised tender.
                                                            That, when you stick it into Excel, proves not to add up..

FFS

New assholes ripped

Comment

By far THE most boring Saturday night I have had in a long long time!

I work an odd saturday, but didnt this week so had all household stuff and was sitting down to an open fire by 5.30pm on the vino. Now I am bored out of my head with the thought that sat / weekend is over

The lack of excitement here aint helping either! need more new Riggers
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I work an odd saturday, but didnt this week so had all household stuff and was sitting down to an open fire by 5.30pm on the vino. Now I am bored out of my head with the thought that sat / weekend is over

Same boat here but we are ditching the kids with the babysitter tomorrow afternoon and going on the piss in town for the day.

solid parenting strat imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Same boat here but we are ditching the kids with the babysitter tomorrow afternoon and going on the piss in town for the day.

solid parenting strat imo
                                                                  threesome? Chanel can mind Mia for me
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Just back from seeing Dublin outfit Girl Band in Whelans.

Lots of fun watching a young band (they still have spots!) having lots of fun rocking like Nirvana knocking out a few Kinks covers in a smokey practice room with a few partying mates.

Lauded in the Irish Times, The Guardian and the Quietus i'd be very surprised if they don't step up a league very soon with a major support slot or a few high profile festival appearances during the school holidays.

'The Talkies' is Out Now on Rough Trade Records, listen here: http://girlband.ffm.to/thetalkiesVideo by SecondFrame: http://secondframefilms.com/ http...
                                                                    Last edited by BennyHiFi; 08-02-14, 23:19.

Comment

QQ for anyone that watched Captain Phillips. Is there subtitles on it? 5 minutes or so near the start and it's all just Somalian waffle with Omar and the boys and i'm not sure if it's just the copy i have that has no subtitles, or if it's not important to the story! ty

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        QQ for anyone that watched Captain Phillips. Is there subtitles on it? 5 minutes or so near the start and it's all just Somalian waffle with Omar and the boys and i'm not sure if it's just the copy i have that has no subtitles, or if it's not important to the story! ty

Yes.
                                                                        I watched the other night here and was spot on.

Comment

Had a ticket for Girl Band tonight but decided not to go. Wish I'd got off my ass reading your post Benny.

Opr

Comment

The Jezabels are playing the Button Factory on the 2nd of March. Tickets only 15 quid. Great band and stonking good live.

Opr

Comment

Fuck Saturday, yo.
                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                Had a ticket for Girl Band tonight but decided not to go. Wish I'd got off my ass reading your post Benny.

Opr
                                                                                I had to peel myself off the couch after an uninterrupted day of horse racing, rugby & winter olympics washed down with a bottle of nice white.

Very glad i did.

These guys are the real deal right now. They can do big things.

Comment

If it's any consolation to you, I just booked my summer holidays. 5 nights in Chicago, followed by 5 nights in Boston.

Comment

off to bed! been a while since I have been this pissed. its actually boring and lonely. my own fault for doing the shopping today and throwing in 2 bottles instead of one!

I have changed so much in the last few months or so. cant be arsed really. nothing to prove to anyone.

spent so long here to gain acceptance , have it now and not bothered.although have made some great friends here.

this sounds like a suicide note doesnt it, its not though honestly . just waiting on my electric blanket to heat up.

was going to delete this post, till i thought nah fuck it shur its the truth!

anyways nite all
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

.although have made some great friends here.

Comment

.although have made some great friends here.
                                                                                        Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

...surely!
                                                                                        Last edited by mdoug; 09-02-14, 05:27.
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yesterday was some dream day of sport!!
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                            We'll crush palace
                                                                                            Mert and Kos will put the racist in their pocket like what happened in the Emitates, Without him Loliverpool are shite.
                                                                                            Utd will be handy.
                                                                                            FA cup tie will be over after the first leg. A replay of the earlier fixture.
                                                                                            Bayern only beat us on away goals last season - we're a much more confident side this season.
                                                                                            Sunderland are brutal.
                                                                                            Stoke are'nt what they used to be. -we'll smash them
                                                                                            Swansea are having a terribad season compared to last year. Is Michu still alive?
                                                                                            We beat Bayern in the Bayer Arena last year - the only team to do so in ages. we're a better team this year.
                                                                                            Spuds are shite.
                                                                                            Chelsea in the bridge is our hardest game. I fancy a draw.
                                                                                            City are shite away. fancy us here in fairness.

Treble still on
                                                                                            Good start.......

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Great finish to the womens slopestyle there and the British girl hung on to get a bronze, GB first ever medal on snow and winter olympics

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                  Worst film I've seen in 2014.

Lone Survivor

How it's rated at 7.9 I'll never know.
                                                                                                  2 Oscar nominations too?!!
                                                                                                  How you are paying any heed to imdb 'ratings' at this stage I don't know. Mind boggled...

Anyhow, this is where it is at nowadays: http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/
                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah Baby!
                                                                                                    Great game, super atmosphere... POC's excuse for giving away a penalty in the line out because he couldn't hear Barnes over the crowd!
                                                                                                    Hard not to be optimistic after that performance if as it seemed to me Wales didn't really play badly at all, certainly better than they did last week.

Sexton looked nervous and both himself and Murray's careless kicking looked like it could be disastrous but once Sexton found his range the value of pinpoint line kicking and measured garryowens were what allowed Ireland control the game.
                                                                                                    I thought MOTM could have just as well have gone to Trimble or Darcy in a game where no one fell short of expectation.

Welsh supporters were the stars of the show, great craic great singing and no bullshit about them at all.
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      How you are paying any heed to imdb 'ratings' at this stage I don't know. Mind boggled...

#PrayforU2
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

Wolf of Wall Street
                                                                                                        Language: There are well upwards of 500 f-words peppering the dialog. (I counted 586, to be precise, but IMDB claims it only has 506. Apparently they didn’t consult my tally marks.) The s-word gets thrown in another 90 or so times. God and Jesus’ names are profaned in different ways about 70 times altogether. B, h, and a-words get short shrift in comparison and add up to just fewer than 30 uses in total. There are far too many other crude terms used to keep up with, but suffice it to say that words like c*cksucker, douchbag, c*nt, tw*t, and f*ggot get bandied about a remarkable number of times in the middle of all the other profanity-laden conversations.
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Ring ring

Comment

...

Comment

Early in a cash game at the IPO last night. Call some lad's river bet with a hand that could only beat a bluff. I'm good. He goes off at me in a very aggro manner "Do you mind me asking, how can you call me with a pair of twos there?...AND DON'T SAY YOU KNEW I WAS BLUFFING!". Thought he was gonna jump across the table over a hand like. I found this pretty funny but throw the serious look on and tell him "well first of all, I wouldn't say something classless like that. And second of all...I knew you were bluffing". Laughter erupts whilst his head nearly explodes

Some fine degenerate craic down here!
                                                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                The Smurfs 2
                                                                                                                A friend of my wife who does a lot of travelling was telling her she was in a cinema in Alabama, in one scene of the movie a girl was telling her father she wasn't a virgin. The whole cinema gasped loudly.

Very odd bunch those conservative christians, if only they were harmless.
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                                  Early in a cash game at the IPO last night. Call some lad's river bet with a hand that could only beat a bluff. I'm good. He goes off at me in a very aggro manner "Do you mind me asking, how can you call me with a pair of twos there?...AND DON'T SAY YOU KNEW I WAS BLUFFING!". Thought he was gonna jump across the table over a hand like. I found this pretty funny but throw the serious look on and tell him "well first of all, I wouldn't say something classless like that. And second of all...I knew you were bluffing". Laughter erupts whilst his head nearly explodes

Some fine degenerate craic down here!
                                                                                                                  Typical internet kid killing the game!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                    The N.Korea one on the man who flew to the Sun was painfully funny. So bad that N.Korea actually led a DoS attack on the site.
                                                                                                                    Ha, they recevied a letter from North Korea

Recently we wrote a story on North Korea landing the first ever man on the sun. The story took off all around the world and it got millions of views. Numerous reputable news agencies reported …

Translation service came back with
                                                                                                                    Hello,

Our Glorious Leader with the full might of his Army seeks to make you aware of an error in your trusted news article.

Last week you reported my country had newly landed a man on the Sun. This is (a) mistake. You think we are fools, backward thinking pigs. If you cared to do your research you would see we are planning to land on the palnet Mars and its moon.

What you have made here is a lie about my country and its people and you will pay an unmerciful price for making a mockery of our country and our dearest leader Kim Jong Un.

Please print a correction and apologies from the Ireland (Irish) people to reflect the truth or expect our full military might to rain down on you in an impressively coordinate fashion, Sincerely the Office of the Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un.

Yours Sincerely,

Kahng Jun Ill

General Secretary Of Defense

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Yeah Baby!
                                                                                                                      Great game, super atmosphere... POC's excuse for giving away a penalty in the line out because he couldn't hear Barnes over the crowd!
                                                                                                                      Hard not to be optimistic after that performance if as it seemed to me Wales didn't really play badly at all, certainly better than they did last week.

Sexton looked nervous and both himself and Murray's careless kicking looked like it could be disastrous but once Sexton found his range the value of pinpoint line kicking and measured garryowens were what allowed Ireland control the game.
                                                                                                                      I thought MOTM could have just as well have gone to Trimble or Darcy in a game where no one fell short of expectation.

Welsh supporters were the stars of the show, great craic great singing and no bullshit about them at all.
                                                                                                                      hmm

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        Ha, they recevied a letter from North Korea

Recently we wrote a story on North Korea landing the first ever man on the sun. The story took off all around the world and it got millions of views. Numerous reputable news agencies reported …

Translation service came back with
                                                                                                                        Won't be so funny when some prick from The Deise is the ending of our country!

I reckon he should reply by express post explaining that Waterford Whisperer is actually based in Israel and is an Israeli company, run and written by Israelis. Explain that the Israelis will never apologise and welcome any military action that that may bring.
                                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X