X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly shopped.

anyone wachin this thing on network 2?
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
      Where is the best place to buy Coffee beans again?

Can't grow my own sadly
      Is this some prelude to you telling us that you roast your own beans?

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
      ship

SPOILER
      Yay! my pic is famous

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
      Its like when a hobo told myself and gf that I had great style, sure he is wearing a bag but it's nice all the same.
      A wise man once said to me, they're not tramps acting like gentlemen, they're gentlemen acting like tramps. You decide.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Why does phone battery go from 10% to 1% in matter of minutes but can last on 1% for a couple of hours
      'If you put your hand in boiling water, a minute feels like an hour, but if you sit next to a beautiful woman on a Summer day, an hour feels like a minute. That's relativity.' Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      t
      Anyway...on HH's request, I have shipped €100 to both SVdP (Dublin) and the RNLI. Much respect for his seasonal generosity. If I'd won the bet, I'd be energetically rubbing fifties on my titties right now.
      WP the both of you and 2 great charity choices Hitch.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Thought: this guy is Giles Coren's brother-in-law. Is he hitched to Vicky Coren?
        Not watching so dunno who is on the show, but David Mitchell from Peep Show is her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          clearly shipped.

anyone wachin this thing on network 2?
          fyp

also the thing is AMAZING. Man one of the best films going.

Comment

TESCO mobile taking the piss again!!! cunts!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

37/36 in the $1.10 R/B, OVER 11K RUNNERS, 12K UP TOP, ONE TIME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Comment

lol meant 226 left

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                    37/36 in the $1.10 R/B, OVER 11K RUNNERS, 12K UP TOP, ONE TIME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
                    It appears you bust 1 hand ago. gg

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      They let themselves down with the can of stella on the table
                      But they do make reassuringly expensive (and beautiful) TV ads. This is my favourite.

Stella Artois Se existe no mundo uma marca cultuada e idolatrada por seus seguidores, ou melhor, fiéis consumidores, essa marca é a cerveja belga STELLA ARTO...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        It appears you bust 1 hand ago. gg
                        lol, no still in, 75/181

Comment

Boom, 17/159

Comment

So fkn sick, got it all in 18mil pot for chip lead with 86 left, KK>JJ>99, J on flop, feel like crying

Comment

Fruitvale station was brilliant
                              airport, lol

Comment

haha this is great

video
                                Diners and staff in Belfast's Cathedral Quarter have described being evacuated, after a bomb exploded on one of the area's busiest nights of the year.

Comment

just been to Pogues Xmas show (guest list don't ya know)

well good; only 2 songs Shanes voice was dodgy on were boys from county hell and thousands

sitting in ipb fav haunt hootananny, being looked at like I'm po-po by door staff

hard life this

(ooh ans was told today I'm gonna be a uncle )

Comment

I haven't flown on a plane with individual tv screens in ages, when did the entertainment choices get so good? I was pre checking out the selection for my flight to London on Saturday and it's got hundreds of immense hours of entertainment on there. A few seasons of Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Louie and loads others as well as a genuinely class selection of films. I'm going to be gutted getting off that plane.

I've not even started to pack yet or look at checking in or anything, but I'm already pre planning my strategy to get the maximum out of what now seems like a depressingly short 6 hour journey. Pretty sure I'm going to save the last hour and a half for Home Alone, the rest I can't decide on
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Paleo and heart disease, kinda...
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

For some strange reason I have been watching cover versions of different songs tonight and was on my 8th version of 'Cant help falling in love with you' when I came upon this. I didnt know about his performance in East Berlin in 1988 and that it ( the concert) is believed to have had a major contribution to assisting the falling of the wall.
                                              Sometime the internet can teach you something.

Bruce Springsteen - Can't help falling in Love 1988Concert in East Berlin 1988Tunnel of Love Express Tour 1988 - Radrennbahn Weissensee, Ost-Berlin 1988(Bruc...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                Were you saying last night you've gone back to school or did I imagine it? What are you doing?
                                                Must have been a wet dream dude !

Wouldn't go back to school if you paid me hard cash money.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Fairly cool Christmas party tonight for the Boston Uni job. Proper genuine fun, rather than tomorrow nights presumed trauma of the main DCU party. Every chat so far about tomorrow has been who people don't want to sit beside. Myself and work pal are doing Lapellos later in the night so that part could be class.
                                                  It will be if you think about it. Set aside a small bit of quiet time tomorrow to think about it.
                                                  Where is this party?
                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      Dying to try the whiskey himself brought home and the fucker wont open it!!!
                                                      Makers Mark is lovely.

Very caramel flavoured.

Comment

Morning
                                                        One more day to get through without going postal.

Morning
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Morning
                                                          Good morning, actually, great morning, finished till next sat, full week off.

Killarney tomorrow for The Waterboys, Galway sunday for...The Waterboys. home monday for the last of the xmas shopping, eat and drink my way through the rest of the week.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

One more day to get through without going postal.

Morning
                                                            I am in monday and Tuesday as well.

Should be easy street though all the way

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Some of is have to work right up to 1 o clock Christmas morning, thankfully I am not one of those people!
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Myself and work pal are doing Lapellos later in the night so that part could be class.
                                                                    Hard to see how you recently were penniless recently. If I develop any theories I'll let you know though.

Comment

Mince pies are class
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Peter Hook in Fundalk in march, the spirit store is some spot. I see mdougs mates crow black chicken there as well soon. Good to see the pavlova atrocity hasn't destroyed the town's nightlife.
                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Marie Fleming RIP.

Hope she and her family can finally have some peace now.

Comment

Morning all

Half day ahead with no real work to do.

Off to Lapland Sunday to spend the break eating, skiing and drinking beers in the sauna.

Not back to work til the 6th!

Comment

I havent drank alcohol in eight weeks and my work black tie event is in the convention centre tonight. Wont end well

Comment

...

Comment

Too many recently's there dude
                                                                                  Probably not what you should focus on.

Comment

...

Comment

Wind Down

Comment

This story is just incredibly frustrating and needlessly tragic.
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Final exam today 11.45 Budgeting and Tax no sign of a calculator anywhere, of course, 3 exams done in the past 3 days along with a few practicals last week, finally time to go home to real food.

Comment

Tuesday off sorted

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Im amazed at the pharmacy putting insurance ahead of saving a life.
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                Jebus, I'd say that pharmacist isn't in a great place right now. I've been in that situation when I was much younger with asthma attack, pharmacy refused me an inhaler, my auld lad caught him by the throat till he handed it over lol.

Comment

Temerity is a good word.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                    Jebus, I'd say that pharmacist isn't in a great place right now. I've been in that situation when I was much younger with asthma attack, pharmacy refused me an inhaler, my auld lad caught him by the throat till he handed it over lol.
                                                                                                    They should be ashamed of themselves, there's no rules or laws when your saving someone's life.
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

No swearing for 48 hours , off to see the inlaws
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

They should be ashamed of themselves, there's no rules or laws when your saving someone's life.
                                                                                                        I've some sympathy for the pharmacist (who may have been the most junior member of the staff working the late shift).
                                                                                                        If it turns out not to be the allergic reaction that the family think but something similar and the requested injection actually makes it worse and kills the person, then perhaps the pharmacist loses their job or even ends up in jail for breaking the law in such a reckless manner.
                                                                                                        And everyone would be saying how the rules are there for a reason and only the proper qualified people should be deciding what drug to apply in a specific case. (Above may be completely implausible, I don't know).

Such a fucking tragic case though.

Comment

Where do dublin airport publish info on flight status? trying to find out if they are canceling flights due to the wind.
                                                                                                          twitter seemed likely but its just filled with pics of lovely sunrises and info about the brazen head.

Comment

One place i used to work a girl was issued a written warning for giving a customer an
                                                                                                            Anadin out of her own handbag. Was against company handbook as would have left them open if something happened the customer.
                                                                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatiam View Post
                                                                                                              Where do dublin airport publish info on flight status? trying to find out if they are canceling flights due to the wind.
                                                                                                              twitter seemed likely but its just filled with pics of lovely sunrises and info about the brazen head.
                                                                                                              http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/fli.../overview.aspx is probably one of the better options

Comment

I would say ask Eamonhonda as he allegedly works there even though no living person has ever seen him there and anytime someone is there he isn't on or 'wow I'm here but didn't see the message' till far too late.

IPBs number 1 spoofer

Comment

No all good, maybe a risk with the regionals because of small planes. But everything is going out as normal at the moment
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

No all good, maybe a risk with the regionals because of small planes. But everything is going out as normal at the moment
                                                                                                                    Some story maker upper

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                      Some story maker upper
                                                                                                                      Seanchaí ? Hope that's the correct spelling.

Comment

2013 - the year of Slane girl and now Calvin Harris girl - pretty hot! somewhat NSFW obv

[NSFW=""][/NSFW]

Love the lad in the background having pissed himself
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rugby’s dirty secret’ claims another life

Ben Robinson (14) died from brain injuries suffered playing rugby. The hits are getting bigger and the evidence about their effects is mounting but the IRB is not tackling the issue head on
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X