Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyles down for anyone? The site if fine but wont let me log in.

Aguero obv scores first

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
      any1 have any contacts in Eircom?

Family had issue with phone line, they eventually admitted fault to me months back - cancelled large fee. I paid small amount of balance. Month later, they cancel wifi/homeline again. Claim cant find record of the first call i had.. What really happened is they dont agree with whomever happened to be in position of power that day who agreed they were in error and cancelled large fee.

Mother just informed me wifi cut off again. this is going on 3 months now. they wont return calls. No bill has even been sent out. Being left on hold for 10 mins at a time. each time you call you have to reexplain the story to the person, who then has to find their suprvisor, who then contacts complaints, who are meant to call you back . . .

And they dont

Its a fkn joke. Can anyone help?
      Been there, they are a nightmare to deal with.

I contacted one of the reps, Mark on the boards talk to Eircom section and he sorted me out a couple of times when they were fucking me over

Found him very helpful and the only person working for Eircom that seems to have a clue what's going on.
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
          Boyles down for anyone? The site if fine but wont let me log in.

Aguero obv scores first
          Been playing up and stalling all morning

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            Been there, they are a nightmare to deal with.

I contacted one of the reps, Mark on the boards talk to Eircom section and he sorted me out a couple of times when they were fucking me over

Found him very helpful and the only person working for Eircom that seems to have a clue what's going on.
            thanks very much - Ill have to re-set up my boards acc. or if you have an email or number for him, thatd be brilliant!

agree - such retards. seeing red big time with this whole situation.
            GAA News Website

Comment

thanks very much - Ill have to re-set up my boards acc. or if you have an email or number for him, thatd be brilliant!

I have his number. Presuming it's the same mark.

edit.. I deleted it. But can probably get it for you .

Sending u number for a sound chap in dundalk. Oisin he might be able to help
              Last edited by SatNav; 14-12-13, 13:53.
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                I have his number. Presuming it's the same mark.

edit.. I deleted it. But can probably get it for you .

Sending u number for a sound chap in dundalk. Oisin he might be able to help
                thanks Michelle - is he supervisor or whats his position?
                GAA News Website

Comment

Marc MacDonnell on EPT livestream pretty deep, sick table http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video-5156-eptlive.html

BallymoreChris on FT of other tourn in Prague http://www.livingitlovingitevents.com/prague-live/ 60k up top I think

Comment

lovely story from facebook...

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Louisiana State University . On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

read on

SPOILER
                    The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day. Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man. Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly. Probably wasn't the same fucking elephant. This is for everyone who sends me those heart-warming bullshit stories.

Comment

Yeah I haven't, only contacted him through boards.

Hopefully Michelle can sort you out if not.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

thanks Michelle - is he supervisor or whats his position?
                        He is a rep if he cant help, He will hopefully point you in the right direction. He would also have mark Higgins number.
                        If you do get speaking to mark Higgins don't mention how you got his number.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                          Also a day that can make or break fantasy football. The game is so much more interesting when there is no clear captain choice. As has often been the case, a hungover vision of Kun Aguero cementing his place in the world's top 5 has seen him get the honour.

The Christmas period is definitely what separates the men from the boys in fantasy football, and also the only incentive to get up before half 11.
                          Not sure if I BBV'd myself or not with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                            BallymoreChris on FT of other tourn in Prague http://www.livingitlovingitevents.com/prague-live/ 60k up top I think
                            BBV'd...out

Comment

Ridiculous hand on the EPT live stream with a chap calling a chunky river bet of 28k into a 42k pot after a dwell on a 9968K board with AQ and chopping vs AQ

Comment

Eircom are the single greatest cunt of a company in the world if you have any problems.
                                They are still stuck in the P&T monopoly mindset and unfortunately for most of their customers they do remain a de facto monopoly.

I'm sure I told the long story about how they failed to bill me for more than five years despite me chasing them and then tried to charge me some ridiculous amount. The punchline was two years of nightmare pain but I won in the end.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Ridiculous hand on the EPT live stream with a chap calling a chunky river bet of 28k into a 42k pot after a dwell on a 9968K board with AQ and chopping vs AQ
                                  No screen for me to watch when i click on the link . ??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                    No screen for me to watch when i click on the link . ??
                                    Working in Chrome for me, maybe just go to pokerstars.tv page and should be link there

Comment

Got through the Aware 10K in the park this morning. Achilles seems to have held up well but I'm resting it on a bag of ice for the moment.
                                      Times haven't been posted but I went through the clock at about 58:20 so I'm hoping it will come in under 57'

Comment

Anyone know how I can get the Moto G sim free before Xmas? Loads of places are sold out until after it

Comment

any1 have any contacts in Eircom?

Family had issue with phone line, they eventually admitted fault to me months back - cancelled large fee. I paid small amount of balance. Month later, they cancel wifi/homeline again. Claim cant find record of the first call i had.. What really happened is they dont agree with whomever happened to be in position of power that day who agreed they were in error and cancelled large fee.

Mother just informed me wifi cut off again. this is going on 3 months now. they wont return calls. No bill has even been sent out. Being left on hold for 10 mins at a time. each time you call you have to reexplain the story to the person, who then has to find their suprvisor, who then contacts complaints, who are meant to call you back . . .

And they dont

Its a fkn joke. Can anyone help?

Used to work there as a phone piggy. Team leaders were all incompetent and lazy. It's set up so that if you can't fix a problem within a few minutes you get into some serious trouble. So any hard problems that might arise you either sorted em quick or passed em on to a different department. The team leaders would seriously let you have it if you even bothered to ask them for help even though you couldn't really do a lot without their permission. I used to have people ringing up all the time with problems on their account that happened before I was even born.

Comment

15:14 All done here at the Ethiad and it finishes 1-0, amazing!
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              Got through the Aware 10K in the park this morning. Achilles seems to have held up well but I'm resting it on a bag of ice for the moment.
                                              Times haven't been posted but I went through the clock at about 58:20 so I'm hoping it will come in under 57'

Fair balls Tony!! No mean achievement.
                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working in Chrome for me, maybe just go to pokerstars.tv page and should be link there
                                                Have tried it on Chrome , IE and Opera and still no joy

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                  Anyone know how I can get the Moto G sim free before Xmas? Loads of places are sold out until after it
                                                  Some Phones4U shops in the UK have them.

Comment

Some Phones4U shops in the UK have them.
                                                    Trying them.

Having trouble using Parcel Motel with em as they can't find the address of the centre in Antrim and also

From their site
                                                    Important: Our courier is instructed only to deliver to you so please try to make yourself available on the day of delivery. If you become unavailable on the day, the courier will leave a card explaining how to arrange a collection (normally from your local sorting office) or re-delivery of the package if you are not there to sign for the package.
                                                    So that might cause some trouble as well.

Comment

Eircom are the single greatest cunt of a company in the world if you have any problems.
                                                      They are still stuck in the P&T monopoly mindset and unfortunately for most of their customers they do remain a de facto monopoly.

I'm sure I told the long story about how they failed to bill me for more than five years despite me chasing them and then tried to charge me some ridiculous amount. The punchline was two years of nightmare pain but I won in the end.
                                                      This literally is what I may have to do. I think we could have a very strong legal case also. FK me -guy on the phone admitted their error, then talked to supervisor, agreed, credited the account. . . told me everything was fixed . . . but then some1 didnt follow up on it, or let him

such BS

How did you get around it? You cant get Wifi with another company until they free the line - really am snookered (shite phone reception in the country too)

well done on the run! sub 1hr is brilliant, never mind the injury! Tough with the weather?
                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Todays deal on Living Social.... Leather Gloves €16

I'm looking at you Hitch!!

@SP well done today,horrible day for running so major kudos for getting out

Comment

How did you get around it? You cant get Wifi with another company until they free the line - really am snookered (shite phone reception in the country too)
                                                          My problem was before the internet. I had a few businesses at the time and at some point sent them a registered letter telling them that unless they sent me a fully itemised bill and agreed terms for me to pay off whatever I already owed them I was accepting my home phone as a discount off the business ones I was running. Eventually they gave up chasing me after my solicitor explained the realities of life to them

well done on the run! sub 1hr is brilliant, never mind the injury! Tough with the weather?
                                                          Worked out fairly well, the worst of the head on parts were sheltered by trees and the last 2K had the full force gale at your back.

Comment

Real Madrid in dodgy territory, were 2-0 down to osasuna, and Sergio Ramos gets a second yellow.
                                                            Isco claimed one back before HT there.
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                              Real Madrid in dodgy territory, were 2-0 down to osasuna, and Sergio Ramos gets a second yellow.
                                                              Must be about a million red cards for Ramos now in his career? Close to it anyhow.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

This literally is what I may have to do. I think we could have a very strong legal case also. FK me -guy on the phone admitted their error, then talked to supervisor, agreed, credited the account. . . told me everything was fixed . . . but then some1 didnt follow up on it, or let him

such BS

For my fibre problem actually Mark couldn't sort it so I rang Comreg and made a complaint. I heard from Eircom then within a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                    Tescodirect.com, keep refreshing every morning at 7am. Stock goes live at that time apparently but is being snapped up quite fast. Check bargain alerts over on boards for more info. There may be a couple of discount codes that work for a tenner too.

Comment

What a league the English league is this year.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Won a 25euro free bet today. Luke Fitz score first please.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                          Won a 25euro free bet today. Luke Fitz score first please.
                                                                          Should have stuck it on a salad dodger like Mike Ross dirty weather up the jumper rugby.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

ironing suits is a bum deal, the things I do to look fabulous

Comment

Marc McDonnell just doubled up to 200k on the feature table
                                                                                AK V KK all in pre.... A on flop
                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Monkey balls.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Heartbreaking, but no complaints. They've played all the rugby the second half.
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      Heartbreaking, but no complaints. They've played all the rugby the second half.
                                                                                      Forward pass at the end though, and no TMO check. So much for rugby setting the standard. Try not given last week for a forward pass way down the field and then that

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                        Osasuna away is a notoriously difficult game. Imagine Stoke on a cold, Wednesday night and throw in a whole load of political hatred.

They make them tough in Pamplona, not for nothing that they run with bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Forward pass at the end though, and no TMO check. So much for rugby setting the standard. Try not given last week for a forward pass way down the field and then that
                                                                                          That's what I thought in real time from the stream I was watching. It was choppy though and didn't see a replay.

Comment

Was it forward?

Comment

BIG FUCKING HEART

Comment

Wow wow wow wow
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Big Heart!! Always and forever

Comment

Boooom

Comment

Never fucking beaten. Manful stuff!

Comment

Teaser trailer for Nolan's new film 'Interstellar'.

The New Official Teaser Trailer for Interstellar - ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD MARCH 30, 2015Also available as a Limited Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Digibook featuring an...

Opr

Comment

Better change your pants Lloyd!
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Some finish there!

Comment

That was great, I have to go out and I'll miss the Leinster match, suddenly it doesn't matter so much.... that was brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                  Was it forward?
                                                                                                                  At least one if not two forward passes I reckon. Not even doing a TMO check was crazy though, especially how often they check for the smallest chances these days.

Thankfully irrelevant in the end. Thats undone the Edinburgh fuck up now

Comment

Aston Villa vs Man U tomorrow. Six pointer.

Comment

At least one if not two forward passes I reckon. Not even doing a TMO check was crazy though, especially how often they check for the smallest chances these days.

Thankfully irrelevant in the end. Thats undone the Edinburgh fuck up now
                                                                                                                      If they'd not fucked up the Edinburgh game they'd be as good as through now!

Comment

Comment

Any decent quality streams for Connaught - Toulouse.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X