This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    myus.com do a freight forwarding service from the States.
    This looks perfect. Have you/or know of anyone used it before?
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Married yet?
      No... We can't all follow in your footsteps.
      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Any link for Frampton?

Comment

Feel drunk after 2.5 cans, how is that even possible?
            Last edited by davepoke/her; 19-10-13, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Fell drunk after 2.5 cans, how is that even possible?
              You must be taking lessons from Icarus.

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Fuck it I'm gonna hit the town, don't think I've ever gone to a bar at night on my own though. Would that be weird? Suppose I could just woo everyone with my sexy Irish bogger accent.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                  Fuck it I'm gonna hit the town, don't think I've ever gone to a bar at night on my own though. Would that be weird? Suppose I could just woo everyone with my sexy Irish bogger accent.
                  It's weird that you've never gone to a bar at night on your own. Go for it imo.
                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Just watched 'Network' again. Kinda shocked that it won some Oscars at the time, really is wonderful

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                      It's weird that you've never gone to a bar at night on your own. Go for it imo.
                      I grew up in small town Ireland yo, every cunt knows every cunt. It's pretty much impossible to walk into a pub without knowing at least 50% of the people in there.

I'm in the bright lights of eh...Luton town now though. There's a gay bar literally 3 mins walk from my house, might pop in there. You're a bunch of friendly chaps ha

Comment

I've seen some sketchy stuff but NewApproach skipping me in the bar queue is up there with them, especially after he seen me waiting there for age's
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Comment

Where's good for Sunday lunch in Dublin tomorrow?

Either city centre or southside preferably. I searched this thread and the restaurant review thread but couldn't really find anything.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                              Thank you so much! Aimee got all excited. Shouting Daddy. She can go to bed a bit happier now

Might be too late for her at this stage but he's coming home

Comment

kept looking at the receipt wondering what the up arrow was about.

Did he have pie for his purchase?
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Either city centre or southside preferably. I searched this thread and the restaurant review thread but couldn't really find anything.

Cheers.
                                  Depends on the crowd you are bringing and the general budget / style you want there would be loads of options.

Cliff House on Stephens Green is quality and do a very nice Sunday menu
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                    Flick all the little breakers off.

Turn back on one at a time until you find the fault. Leave this one off and call a sparky asap.
                                    Thanks for for the tip.

Bugged me for ages and realised the washing machine in the utility area was left plugged in. Its the culprit. Will have to investigate this on Monday. Otherwise working fine now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                        Just watched highlights of the Arsenal game and Mesut Ozil is the single greatest signing by any club in the history of clubs signing players, it's no longer if The Gunners win the League but it's how far.
                                        Fellaini is a better signing surely
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          Must stop listening toTammy Wynette songs. WTF is with that?
                                          Get this inta ya!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

any links for UFC? thnaks.

Comment

Ship the Boyles IPO 1k added mtt for $650! :-)

Comment

FFS

must get moar sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                  Ship the Boyles IPO 1k added mtt for $650! :-)
                                                  Nice one.
                                                  Coached a drunken Smurph to 2nd on Thursday night. Shudda won it too only for the suck-outs.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post

Nah thats not what I meant
                                                    Are you Wicklow town?

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Cheers.
                                                    Why are you asking? You rob your thoughts and opinions from others for just about everything so why ask for a eatery. Rob that too.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                      Good man yeah stick around tomorrow and we have a few pints if it finished early are you headline up from Tallaght ? Any chance of a lift if so ?
                                                      Passing Tallaght about 11am if your stuck for a lift, PM me. Wouldn't chance it in his yoke tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                        This looks perfect. Have you/or know of anyone used it before?
                                                        A friend used to bring in guitars with them a few years ago. I'll ask him about it, was there something in particular you wanted to know?
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

High point of the night: being kicked out of the Freemasons lodge

Comment

Big country time
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

So excited Cain vs JDS time.
                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Had an incredibly strange night at Gatecrasher in Derby, if theres one thing I learnt from tonight its that I need a steady girlfriend for once, fucking hell. Cant really explain how this realization came about but fuck me I need to get my shit together and sort my life out. Met an amazing girl tonight, except she was married with two children and thirteen years older than me, but (and as retarded as this sounds) I had a fantastic time with her.
                                                                I dont even know, I think more than anything else that Im just a fucking ham to be honest.

*drunk posts be drunk*

Comment

any craic boys? what's the story with the pokers tomorrow? is it actually happening or whats up
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

How did that full proof system go mmmdoug, you promised us updates...?
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy View Post
                                                                      Had an incredibly strange night at Gatecrasher in Derby, if theres one thing I learnt from tonight its that I need a steady girlfriend for once, fucking hell. Cant really explain how this realization came about but fuck me I need to get my shit together and sort my life out. Met an amazing girl tonight, except she was married with two children and thirteen years older than me, but (and as retarded as this sounds) I had a fantastic time with her.
                                                                      I dont even know, I think more than anything else that Im just a fucking ham to be honest.

*drunk posts be drunk*
                                                                      pics or gtfo soz

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                      High point of the night: being kicked out of the Freemasons lodge
                                                                      pics or gtfo soz

A friend used to bring in guitars with them a few years ago. I'll ask him about it, was there something in particular you wanted to know?
                                                                      pics or gtfo soz

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Are you Wicklow town?

Why are you asking? You rob your thoughts and opinions from others for just about everything so why ask for a eatery. Rob that too.
                                                                      Dude... you were meant to give me newbie's license plate so I could piss on his car... This plus the sheep game, I am seriously disappointed in you. Not even joking
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        How did that full proof system go mmmdoug, you promised us updates...?
                                                                        I already regret pressing view post... you are about the least craic to be had after a few pints to be fair
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                          I already regret pressing view post... you are about the least craic to be had after a few pints to be fair
                                                                          Haven't had any pints just bored and curious.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            Haven't had any pints just bored and curious.
                                                                            Not my point but my blog address hasn't changed and I also want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in your world

REMASTERED IN HD!Get Rihanna’s eighth studio album ANTI now:Download on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/downloadANTIStream on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/streamANTId...
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              pics or gtfo soz

pics or gtfo soz

pics or gtfo soz

Dude... you were meant to give me newbie's license plate so I could piss on his car... This plus the sheep game, I am seriously disappointed in you. Not even joking
                                                                              No offence.
                                                                              Newbie > you.

Even if I knew it. I wouldn't tell you.

Comment

You wouldn't have done it either. Also who do you think I am? The guy who pm's a reg to be pissed on?

Gwan!

Comment

*drunk posts be drunk*
                                                                                  Enjoyed this post very much. Chin up dude, show yourself some love!

Solid level of self loathing shown while drunk, the fearful,fearful fearyness should be fun the next day! Trip report please.

Comment

*drunk posts be drunk*
                                                                                    The Rigger can probably give you solid advice on the milf situation. I imagine having a girlfriend is generally -ev when you're in your twenties though. I look back on mine and think it was pretty foolish being in various relationships ~95% of the time.
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                      Enjoyed this post very much. Chin up dude, show yourself some love!

Solid level of self loathing shown while drunk, the fearful,fearful fearyness should be fun the next day! Trip report please.
                                                                                      Ah he'll enjoy his crywank. :P
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

*drunk posts be drunk*
                                                                                        Respect! The fear will be strong is this one. You dont need a girlfriend. You need a hangover girlfriend. Someone to tell you that your are ok and cradle you while you question the why. Once you sober up and the fear dissipates you will see the error of your long term relationship longing.

lol just saw Sammys post.
                                                                                        Last edited by Theresa; 20-10-13, 09:14.
                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          The Rigger can probably give you solid advice on the milf situation. I imagine having a girlfriend is generally -ev when you're in your twenties though. I look back on mine and think it was pretty foolish being in various relationships ~95% of the time.
                                                                                          It becomes a habit....hard to shake !!
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                            That would be more than astounding if it were an accurate estimation.
                                                                                            Is there something less astounding by 100/200/300 billion? They are constantly upping estimation now apparently due to kepler (which cant even have possibly detected most planets in this time frame). In one galaxy.

How about there being hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of billions of planets? (assuming we are a typical galaxy, unlikely that we are special in any way considering how planets and stars form and what we can observe of other galaxies - there are a few types all right)
                                                                                            And that's just in the observable universe, even at that we've already doubled our galaxy estimations recently.
                                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 20-10-13, 09:46.

Comment

Thats cool. If he trusts them to bring in guitars safely, thats good enough. Sound dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                Is there something less astounding by 100/200/300 billion? They are constantly upping estimation now apparently due to kepler (which cant even have possibly detected most planets in this time frame). In one galaxy.

How about there being hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of billions of planets? (assuming we are a typical galaxy, unlikely that we are special in any way considering how planets and stars form and what we can observe of other galaxies - there are a few types all right)
                                                                                                And that's just in the observable universe, even at that we've already doubled our galaxy estimations recently.
                                                                                                I think he meant you needed to include an error range, like say
                                                                                                400 billion +-56 planets.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Nah, just saying I would be astonished if there could be, as you said, 400 billion planets in our solar system.

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                                                                    Nah, just saying I would be astonished if there could be, as you said, 400 billion planets in our solar system.
                                                                                                    ohhhh burn.
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I'm not saying they wouldn't fit or anything.

Comment

Oh man

Will McDonals be open?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                          I think he meant you needed to include an error range, like say
                                                                                                          400 billion +-56 planets.
                                                                                                          haha! error range in something like this is hundreds of billions.They guess 100-400 billion, with it probably being towards the upper than lower half afaik.

Comment

solar system damn YOU

400,000,000,000 +- 399,999,999,992

Comment

Are you including

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...

Comment

I didn't include dwarfs, controversial

Comment

I didn't include dwarfs, controversial
                                                                                                                    Icarus won't like that!
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

My son is fitting out his new apartment in London, I was very impressed when he told me he was picking up a new Fridge Freezer from Selfridges

Comment

I'm 5' 8" ye cunts!
                                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Rigger, say hello to my little friend

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X