Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Put a Cork in it, I'm shit at puns.
        Ok, I'll try.

On an unrelated note have you lost weight? You're looking lean antrim
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

That windows 8 pro for €15 offer is an absolute steal and MS are mugs for making it so easy to spoof.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            CHD what is the sig about?
            I'm having a baby, making films and moving to Berlin.

Hoping Bubbleking will coach me at the pokerz.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
              btw are you the guy who was defending driving after a few pints before? lol if that was you. apologies if not
              What's the harm in that?

Comment

you're all shit at the puns, thats clare.

Comment

Originally posted by sligoboi View Post
                  Ok, I'll try.

On an unrelated note have you lost weight? You're looking lean antrim
                  Ah heyyorr, Laois it out. I've put it on if anything.

Comment

Car high.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                      What's the harm in that?
                      [ ] county

[ ] pun

Comment

Mayo add my 2 cents worth
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          [ ] county

[ ] pun
                          Fermanagh likes puns you're awful harsh on the poor lad.
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligoboi View Post
                            Fermanagh likes puns you're awful harsh on the poor lad.
                            You're right, I'm sorry Dave, that was Louthy of me.

Comment

Friday night and we are making puns on the internet with counties.

This is the life.

Comment

Hardly ever post.

But after 10 years of poker it's finally dawned on me...

...and players on Stars have proven to me half a dozen times tonight that...

KJo is the nuts AIPF for 50bb

Comment

Originally posted by BigPapi View Post
                                  Hardly ever post.

Tyrone.
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Hardly ever post.

J9o on iPoker.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      J9o on iPoker.
                                      Bring back Tribeca...

...but you internetz wiz kidz probably never heard of it

Comment

Bring back Tribeca...

Its where I started.

RIP.

Comment

Hardly ever post.

Good to have a moanahan

Comment

Bring back Tribeca...

Would definitely play there again if someone could get hold of the software, the best was when they could only pay the top 27 in mtts even with 1000 player fields.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                              Would definitely play there again if someone could get hold of the software, the best was when they could only pay the top 27 in mtts even with 1000 player fields.
                                              This sort of thing made a comeback on ipoker recently enough Oscar

Comment

Will have to give iPoker another look so, big fan of top heavy prizepools.

Comment

For BigPapi.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                    Butted heads with you there many a time (back in the BJ bonus whoring days)

Comment

Butted heads with you there many a time (back in the BJ bonus whoring days)
                                                      Good times. Such a lot of proper money making opportunities wasted between 2004 and 2007 though.

Comment

Speaking of driving, I gave myself a 50-50 shot of surviving my drive home tonight given the portentous nature of what I was seeing.

Got to the Louis Fiztgerald hotel for a thing and there is 2 fire brigades and an ambulance outside for what looked like a serious accident of sorts.

Left the hotel 3 hours later and was breaking the speed limit on the Naas road by a respectable percentage. Got frustrated by a traffic light and a couple of cars at it. Before I had a chance to get back to my speeding (which I intended for the entire Naas road) we pass a cop with a speed thingy. Phew!

Then I arrive at O'Connell bridge and there are about 6 fire brigades and some ambulances and lots of people looking into the Liffey. Dunno what happened.

Then about 3 minutes later on my journey there is a Garda checkpoint.

If I had wrapped my car around something at that point I could have had no complaints about the universe warning me.

Comment

One of the Quinn boys on the Late Late now. Clusterfuck tv.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                            Speaking of driving, I gave myself a 50-50 shot of surviving my drive home tonight given the portentous nature of what I was seeing.

Got to the Louis Fiztgerald hotel for a thing and there is 2 fire brigades and an ambulance outside for what looked like a serious accident of sorts.

Left the hotel 3 hours later and was breaking the speed limit on the Naas road by a respectable percentage. Got frustrated by a traffic light and a couple of cars at it. Before I had a chance to get back to my speeding (which I intended for the entire Naas road) we pass a cop with a speed thingy. Phew!

Then I arrive at O'Connell bridge and there are about 6 fire brigades and some ambulances and lots of people looking into the Liffey. Dunno what happened.

Then about 3 minutes later on my journey there is a Garda checkpoint.

If I had wrapped my car around something at that point I could have had no complaints about the universe warning me.
                                                            So the moral of the story is on a busy night in Dublin with lots of incidents, cops have enough excess resources to have speed traps on empty, open roads.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                              So the moral of the story is on a busy night in Dublin with lots of incidents, cops have enough excess resources to have speed traps on empty, open roads.
                                                              I always get some lols from the one at the UCD overpass. Would be comfortable doing 150 km/hr on such an open road. Love doing 60 and watching the gimps overtaking me getting pulled
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

You don't have the car VRT'd either iirc yeah?

Why do you keep driving without a license, insurance disk or non-registered car? Each is illegal afaik. Would you not rather just be compliant with the Road Traffic laws?
                                                                To be fair i am 100% insured. A gardai pulled me over in Macroom three weeks ago and told me it was impossible that i am insured.....im still waiting for the call from him to say im wrong !!

Tbh the gardai dont give a shit about english reg cars down this south anyway. I imagine it's to much paperwork.

To be fair the license is a bit of a joke but lets be honest in most cases the motivational factor for a license is $$$. I have my motivation i want to rent a car in the US next summer so i will have my full license. Anyone fancy a bet on it actually..??

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                Fill me in please. Planning to do it in January.
                                                                Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                How long do you have the car now?

Well you only have 30 days to VRT the car

If you purchased the vehicle elsewhere (including the UK), you will need shipping details to confirm the date of arrival of the vehicle in the State. If you are not able to produce satisfactory evidence of the date the vehicle entered the State, an additional charge
                                                                Ugh didnt see this that shall make life difficult on me. Seems like a road trip is on the cards!!

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                Failed the test three time so far. Doubt Ill ever pass it to be honest-cant park to save my life, and ride the clutch like a mofo.

Drive fine though-no plans to do the test again any time soon.
                                                                If it makes you feel any better thinking about it i have failed 3 times. I think if im been truthful i put down 2 instead of 3 because it just seemed better
                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Missed all the county punning I seem to have started. I'm galways missing them

Comment

What the Ford are you all on about?
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                      Missed all the county punning I seem to have started. I'm galways missing them
                                                                      Deisehudda really included you alright

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                        What the Ford are you all on about?
                                                                        Car puns now? Quick transition.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          Deisehudda really included you alright
                                                                          Jesus, that's toyotally rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                            Failed the test three time so far. Doubt Ill ever pass it to be honest-cant park to save my life, and ride the clutch like a mofo.

Drive fine though-no plans to do the test again any time soon.
                                                                            why??? the New test coming in next year is much tougher with some random shit like emergency breaking. I also would HATE to have the N plate on my car for a year/year and a half(not sure which one it is).
                                                                            I did my test this year, the parking bit at the end he just let me drive up to the side of the road and parked it there, guess it depends where you are but mine was easy. get 2 friends to park in front of each other and when they see you coming back from your test both pull out, sorted

surprised ya failed if it was just the clutch and parking, instructors mean cunts they are. mine didn't like my radio being on or me pulling in to answer my phone, cranky cunt
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Car puns now? Quick transition.
                                                                              thought that when I read it too

Waterford are you all on about?**** poor
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                I found much of the 1st hour to be a bit tedious, enjoyed the rest of it tho.
                                                                                Couple subtitles how could you not like it, really liked the way it played out from the start building the friendship/concept I was pretty much griped from the opening.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jesus, that's toyotally rubbish.
                                                                                  Hey its how I rolls

Comment

First time I was asked to open the bonnet pre test-didnt know how to do it, and somehow loosened the wheel so I nearly lost control of the car as I was driving out of the centre. Fair enough.

Second one I couldnt park where he asked, literally couldnt get near it. I really cant park, usually have to get people to do it for me. Spacial awarness fish obv. Starting losing my temper, knew Id failed and was legit road enraged driving back. Im very bad at not being able to do things, cant deal with it at all. Go bananas. Again no complaints.

Third one,genuinly thought I nailed it. And was told no-one he could pass me when I was riding the clutch so much. He was an absolute cnut aswell. The two previous chumps were fine, dont think I could hold it against them but the last lad clearly hated his life. Quite right too.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                      A few midweek tipples it is then

Only got around to drinking the Christmas Cheer bottle tonight, would defo recommend, lovely full body ale with a great cinnamon kick and nice touch of clove too.

However the clear winner from the 3 the other night and tonights one was the fuller vintage ale, pricey @ ~€7 a bottle though, but really really smashing stuff

Comment

My friend from belfast did his driving test a while ago but he didn't do very well. He only got toyota ten.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                          To be fair i am 100% insured. A gardai pulled me over in Macroom three weeks ago and told me it was impossible that i am insured.....im still waiting for the call from him to say im wrong !!

Tbh the gardai dont give a shit about english reg cars down this south anyway. I imagine it's to much paperwork.

To be fair the license is a bit of a joke but lets be honest in most cases the motivational factor for a license is $$$. I have my motivation i want to rent a car in the US next summer so i will have my full license. Anyone fancy a bet on it actually..??

Ugh didnt see this that shall make life difficult on me. Seems like a road trip is on the cards!!

If it makes you feel any better thinking about it i have failed 3 times. I think if im been truthful i put down 2 instead of 3 because it just seemed better
                                                                                          All it takes is for a cantankerous Gaurd to bring you to court and you could be facing a fair spot of bother on a bad day, given you are breaking so many rules. Anyway, none of my business really.

Comment

My pun wasn't automobile based, but carry on.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Mate of mine failed his test, when he was driving out of the test centre at the beginning he was asked to turn right. He went left

Comment

A pretty Porscheowing by the pun brigade tonight.

Comment

A pretty Porscheowing by the pun brigade tonight.
                                                                                                  Ah, stick it where Datsun don't shine!

Comment

Mate of mine failed his test, when he was driving out of the test centre at the beginning he was asked to turn right. He went left
                                                                                                    That's one of the reasons I failed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                      Yeah that's it the reason i ask it that the wife got an interivew with them on last wednesday suspose to be two rounds of interviews but they rang her back and offered her the job straight today, here's a link to the job here

Just trying to find out what the company is like, with not being in the industry it justed seemed really quick, funny thing is that she said this was the worst interview she ever did, just trying to find out something about the company as i dont have a PHD and dont understard there website at all!!
                                                                                                      Late night and drunk answer.
                                                                                                      From taking a quick peek at the spec it looks
                                                                                                      I've a fairly key part of,the business. Develop what you want but if their is no content what's the point.
                                                                                                      Fairly narrow market in terms of skill set so if they liked her academics which is most of the job and she didn't seem mental they hire.
                                                                                                      Looks like a Mathis version of a tech writer spec that company's are constantly looking for. Easier to get guys to design the software than write the manual for use.
                                                                                                      If she likes the job great if not nice stop gap and easy earner in the mean time.
                                                                                                      Tell her to take it and happy a christmas to you a second income so book a ski holiday.
                                                                                                      Fwiw few of these companies in Ireland now. Hmh probs the biggest online ed publishers for the us market in Ireland now. Hundreds of people in there on the dev teams and one of the top it contracter payers. Not a bad industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        My pun wasn't automobile based, but carry on.
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        Last edited by EnzoScifo; 24-11-12, 03:00.

Comment

Wonder if DeLorean that bridge is still there?

Comment

I'm just gonna come out and seat, the standard of posting is Carlow at nights these days!
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

What's going on I've been Nissan all the fun
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                What's going on I've been Nissan all the fun
                                                                                                                You can't afFord to be missing the goings on during the day.

Comment

Drunk. Eating a kebab. Hello
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

White Russians and a lamb donor? You live in a different world
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      White Russians and a lamb donor? You live in a different world
                                                                                                                      How did you know it was lamb? Usually get chicken.

Mind = blown
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

watched Frankie Boyle DVD ..'Last days of Sodom'...maybe i am wrong but do think hes a modern day Chubby Brown and i didnt like him ....just bust outta last mtt as i type so GN

Comment

is that 5 nights out of 5 Riggoletto has been drunk?

seconding the Intervention idea. can do it tonight at the IPB booze.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X