This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
    just assessing the situation so my response can be tailored appropriately.

For example - if you were 17 i'd say grow up and find a toilet. Stop pissing on peoples cars.

Of you were 45, id say grow up and find a toilet. Stop pissing on peoples cars.

But as your in you mid twenties I'd say, grow up and find a toilet, stop pissing on peoples cars, stop telling on people when they whack you for pissing on their car and stop coming on to a forum looking for justification for pissing on peoples cars. If it was my car you pissed on, I'd stab you in the eye. count yourself lucky you weren't bashed around the place.

Take it as a life lesson.
    Reg # and address of your car pretty please
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      But as your in you mid twenties I'd say, grow up and find a toilet, stop pissing on peoples cars, stop telling on people when they whack you for pissing on their car and stop coming on to a forum looking for justification for pissing on peoples cars. If it was my car you pissed on, I'd stab you in the eye. count yourself lucky you weren't bashed around the place.
      You are angry person who dramatically overreacts to minor things, mdoug is upstanding member of society by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        Yeah the singer in the band doesn't drink and the 3 of them came back just in time to stop him from hitting me again. Didn't affect my night out tbh as I forgot about it quick enough and had a decent night but just thinking back it was all a bit nuts even for me. Would expect it from a random drunk lad and think nothing of it but from a bouncer seems fucking insane
        You haven't met many bouncers imo
        airport, lol

Comment

Bouncer obv a douche, but quit your whinging and move on would be my advice.

Also lol at being a bitch for a pub scene band.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            We are about to head off to Lisdoonvarna of all places. We have nowhere to stay for the night and no idea what the place will be like.
            Bachelor festival weekend? You are wasting no time.

Comment

Reg # and address of your car pretty please
              He lives in Bray, he basically lives in a piss soaked kip of a town.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                He lives in Bray, he basically lives in a piss soaked kip of a town.
                Hopefully will be up in Dublin for the IPO
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  How did the trip to the Emporium work out for you?
                  Drunken raising with rags. Flop nuts, get paid x2. Much lolling with 3 French geezers, good craic.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

he works there, not exactly hard to go and do the obvious thing.

slash his tires.

Comment

Villa zomg
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Seven of West Brom's last 11 Premier League goals have come against United.
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Expected the big clubs to be unsettled at the start of the season but not quite to the level that its been.

Swansea v Arsenal should be a good watch, probably the two styles that have been easiest on the eye this year.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

The league is really wide open this year. Any of 5 teams could realistically win it this season I'd say.

Comment

bloodzeed on the pi is the new nut streaming option.
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Nash beats all of Clare from a free

Comment

Sick from Nash, some game again.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

United are a shambles

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      Mikel is dirt.
                                      Last time I pointed this out to you, you said he was the best young defensive midfielder in England.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

lol Manchester teams and ty Southampton.

Local last man loses about 90 people in 3 weeks.

Comment

The league is really wide open this year. Any of 5 teams could realistically win it this season I'd say.
                                          Ye it's definitely between Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and City now.

Comment

Liverpool?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              United are a shambles
                                              Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke and Fulham in the next 4 games. Anything less than 10 points before they play Arsenal could see them in a precarious position after 10 games. Still get 25/1 on Moyes being the next manager to go

For those of us that don't watch all United's games, what exactly has gone wrong so far this season? Transfer activity and Fellani not setting the world alight, coupled with not playing Kagawa two things that spring to mind. Rio getting more game time than he should maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke and Fulham in the next 4 games. Anything less than 10 points before they play Arsenal could see them in a precarious position after 10 games. Still get 25/1 on Moyes being the next manager to go

For those of us that don't watch all United's games, what exactly has gone wrong so far this season? Transfer activity and Fellani not setting the world alight, coupled with not playing Kagawa two things that spring to mind. Rio getting more game time than he should maybe?
                                                Kagawa was poor today.

Nani who didn't play much so far yet though was v. good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Dubious penalty not given, offside equalising goal disallowed. United seem to be struggling playing the same rules as the rest of league

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                    Liverpool?
                                                    No chance unless things go amazingly well. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Liverpool will finish above 1 or 2 of those teams, but even that is not likely, but who knows how things will pan out. Finishing above all of them is a 50/1 shot at least.

Comment

great battle, far from over.Serious pride and passion on that pitch
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Dubious penalty not given, offside equalising goal disallowed. United seem to be struggling playing the same rules as the rest of league
                                                        In all 6 games?

That's just variance catching up on Utd

Comment

Cork hanging on in there again. Will be well happy to get in only 4 points down at HT, Clare could be out of sight

Comment

Comment

The body of Peggy Mangan just found beside IKEA in Ballymun.. very sad indeed
                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Anyone know if there's been any 65s?
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                  That's awful. I was reading the stuff on boards about the search for her. Very sad stuff.

Comment

Clare in the process of bottling this most efficiently.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                      None that I can recall

Comment

The ref is just guessing at what is a free here and to who. Some ridiculous no calls

Makes it more exciting

Comment

ill be fucking exhausted by the end of this
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                            She must have jumped on the bus in phisboro, one of them goes up towards IKEA - I suppose Dublin bus could check it's camera's pretty easily?

Comment

Fuck me

Comment

@mdoug I will let you out of our bet for €45. Save yourself a fiver and buy a few cans.

Comment

Clare love fistpumping Cork misses, pretty classless.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Odd scenario happened arthurs day just wanna know peoples opinions.

Went to friends gig in Sweeneys and afterwards we took the gear out to the van in dame court(ri ra, back of globe area). We loaded all the gear into the van but the lads wanted to go in to say bye to people and whatnot so I stayed minding the gear and the van and.. well nature called and being a wee bit drunk I opted for the curb as it was actually quiet and I couldn't really wait much longer.
                                                                                    So anyway, I'm out the back of the van peeing against the curb and get grabbed hard on the shoulder, get spun around and then punched in the face! To quote a movie I was dazed and confused and turns out it was the fucking bouncer from the globe claiming I was pissing on his car!!
                                                                                    I was enjoying a nice relaxing pee and then that shit happens! I mean I know I'm in the wrong for pissing on the street but surely any bouncer should be instantly sacked for that??! even if I was pissing on his car that is ridiculous! Went to the manager and they wouldn't talk to me for 30 minutes but I wasn't leaving, they eventually came out and just said "you pissed near his car he was entitled to do that" I showed them by bust lip and bloody tshirt and she just walked away from me. Have a feeling she knows that if I go to the guards that they could easily charge me for public urination and she knows I wouldn't want to risk that etc, anyone any opinions?
                                                                                    He shouldn't be allowed in a position of authority. Go to the cops tonight, apologise for doing the wrong thing yourself, take your medicine (if there is any) and man up ffs. What if he breaks the next lads nose or kills someone?
                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      I'd love to know what the Clare keeper is saying to the Cork lads, 3rd time he's run up to someone and talked in their ear after a miss

Comment

Oh Lordy

Hurling uber alles. What a game

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Fuck me
                                                                                          That's what she said.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

1

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                              I'd love to know what the Clare keeper is saying to the Cork lads, 3rd time he's run up to someone and talked in their ear after a miss
                                                                                              Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              Ah lads, Keane will be on to say it's perfectly allowable as is the crowd booing the kicker in rugby.

Sure are they delighted the cork lad missed!
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

How many times were the teams level?
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Worn out just watching that, fucking unreal game of hurling.
                                                                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                    How many times were the teams level?
                                                                                                    3 times not including the start

Comment

link for Arsenal game anyone please

Comment

feed2all.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, feed2all.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Seriously fuck off already Aaron Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Seriously fuck off already Aaron Ramsey
                                                                                                            Sweet,

Comment

This website is for sale! firstrownow.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, firstrownow.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Seriously, who the fuck is this Ramsey guy and where did he come from?

Comment

Ramsey you over achieving fuckbag give it up

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                                  She must have jumped on the bus in phisboro, one of them goes up towards IKEA - I suppose Dublin bus could check it's camera's pretty easily?
                                                                                                                  they don't usually let people with dogs on the bus unless its a guide dog
                                                                                                                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                                    Ah lads, Keane will be on to say it's perfectly allowable as is the crowd booing the kicker in rugby.

Sure are they delighted the cork lad missed!
                                                                                                                    Me?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      Me?
                                                                                                                      Fairly sure it was you and AJ who lambasted my opinion on the matter previously.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        Ramsey you over achieving fuckbag give it up
                                                                                                                        Could be worse, he could be English and we'd have to listen to the commentators drooling over his World Cup claims.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                          Could be worse, he could be English and we'd have to listen to the commentators drooling over his World Cup claims.
                                                                                                                          At least people aren't dying anymore when he scores.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X