Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched the ESPN 30 for 30 9.79 it's pretty good certainly worth a watch, it's available on YouTube plus the guy has a few more uploaded to his account, @ghostface did you recognise the voice of the narrator?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Also mega monkey tilt. Spent the last 5 weeks or so growing a reasonably impressive beard. Went in today while getting a haircut and asked barber to trim the beard. The clown nearly shaved it off its like I shaved yesterday

Comment

Doing some volunteer work helping old cunts use computers. Helped a 79 year old guy sign up to facebook, he instantly started facebook stalking people, wp.

Explained the term to him, we lolled
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          Doing some community service work helping old cunts use computers. Helped a 79 year old guy sign up to facebook, he instantly started facebook stalking people, wp.

Explained the term to him, we lolled
          You have such a way with words......................
          Last edited by SatNav; 21-11-12, 19:18.
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            You have such a way with words......................
            Is volunteer a bad word? It's not really in my community. I'll help you with your computer too msn.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Is volunteer a bad word? It's not really in my community. I'll help you with your computer too msn.
              Sorry left out a word, I edited!

you can help me with my computer work anytime babyyyyyyyyyyy
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Claas. When is Die Hard.
                Tue Dec 4th. Then the next Tuesday it's Bad Santa, then Gremlins the next. Love it.

Comment

Interesting fact....by the year 2025, you will never be more than 6 yards away from an ex Chelsea Manager!
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Rafa confirmed as Chelsea boss till end of the season

Comment

'interim' manager. They're not even pretending they have any intention of keeping people anymore!

Comment

This evenings bets that will never come in are
                        Shalke arsenal Kiev anderlecht Dortmund for the accum
                        Also augero anytime and city to win.
                        airport, lol

Comment

gmail down for anyone else? coming up that the server's security cert is revoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            gmail down for anyone else? coming up that the server's security cert is revoked.
                            Mine seems ok.

Comment

Back 3 for City is lolbad

Comment

Last table before FT of MM shootout, KK is actually the worst hand in fcuking poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                  google chat isnt working in my gmail but is on the popped out version

Comment

How FSG didn't give the job to Rafa in the Summer I'll never know. Bunch of clueless gobshites.

Comment

A few midweek tipples it is then

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        'interim' manager. They're not even pretending they have any intention of keeping people anymore!
                                        A 2 season contract apparently. Winter and Spring....

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Just checking the tracking for a parcel that i'm expecting today. wtf? Is there a need for it to visit more countries in Europe than i have!
                                          Yeah this seems to be pretty standard in the large parcel carriers, if you think of it like a bus schedule it's makes sense, ie. they dont have enough volume of frieght going from that part of Sweeden to Donegal, so they route it to the main hub in Sweeden, onto a area hub (denmark) there it goes to the central hub Germany, then onto England (as Irelands freight is fed though here UPS doesn't have the volume into Ireland anymore to run direct Trailers) then into dublin, what shafts you is being in Donegal, while you do live near letterkenny UPS's depot up that way is i think is from the north so your pretty much f'ed to get it quick. I know this seems like a f'ed up way of moving freight but it's cost effective

if you ring them tomorrow in Dublin on 01-5245446. If it is still in dublin you could arrange someone else to pick it up... but that's going to cost extra..... making a fuss will get it there quicker and cheaper and also demand a timed delivery! Also point out you will not use there service again, that normally turns the wheels, obv of course Duffy's haven't got the contract to deliver UPS in Donegal u would of had it today no hassle

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          The hardest part of a new job is all the fucking acronyms. By far. The movement to abolish acronyms starts here.
                                          You think you have it bad.... trying studing six sigma what a load of acronyms balls... can i ask what sector are you working in now???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                                              It is Rafa I feel sorry for, look at him there all sad

Comment

every chelsea manager is an interim manager.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                  can i ask what sector are you working in now???
                                                  financial sector
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Drinking a white russian in tribute to Abrahimovic and his wonderful decision making.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                      financial sector
                                                      Not one of the carbon blobs in sector 7G then?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                        if you ring them tomorrow in Dublin on 01-5245446. If it is still in dublin you could arrange someone else to pick it up... but that's going to cost extra..... making a fuss will get it there quicker and cheaper and also demand a timed delivery! Also point out you will not use there service again, that normally turns the wheels, obv of course Duffy's haven't got the contract to deliver UPS in Donegal u would of had it today no hassle
                                                        Yeah that makes sense. Cheers for that Phil. Got a call this morn and received it about 1130 or so. Wasn't in a huge hurry anyway and they got it here exactly when they said it would so it's all good

Edit - Weeee Arsenal

Comment

lolz

Music: Manic Polka by Incompetech (ISRC: US-UAN-11-00168)Just a bit of fun!

Comment

Arsenal are remarkably consistent at achieving the financially important things, top 4 and qualify from thier CL group every year without fail.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Dafuq was Willie O Dea doing on the RTE panel for tonights match?

Comment

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Lol Mexes with a lovely overhead kick in the Milan game, who needs Ibra?
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Was going to go to the pub to watch the City game.

Decided to play some cards and listen to it on the radio instead.

Alan Green, Robbie Savage and reading listeners inane tweets/texts

FML

Comment

Backed 2-1 in the City Real game earlier at 17.5, nice sweat now.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Some Chelsea fans want a Anti- Abramovich protest on Sunday,what clowns they'd be in liquidation without him.

I will be at the game against Citeh on Sunday and I hope all fans in the ground voice their feelings loud and clear to Roman Abramovich about his immbecilic, childish, decision making regarding the manager's position. OK, I like every other Chelsea fan will always be grateful for his injection of...

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVPO...ature=youtu.be
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Total dive by Aguero for the men it seems. No way it was a second yellow for Arbeloa either.

Comment

Lol, it's amazing how enjoyable football (or any sport) is when you're punting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                  Some Chelsea fans want a Anti- Abramovich protest on Sunday,what clowns they'd be in liquidation without him.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/2206...est-on-sunday/
                                                                                  They'll be City fans if they find a winner in the next 10 minutes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                    Total dive by Aguero for the men it seems. No way it was a second yellow for Arbeloa either.
                                                                                    Terrible decision, Ref is either blind or clueless all game.
                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Totally Different ....

Anyone watching " Morcambe and Wise " ... on GOLD until 10pm

Comment

dafaq Mancini?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                          Terrible decision, Ref is either blind or clueless all game.
                                                                                          The decision to book Zabaleta for the tackle earlier was ridiculous.

Comment

The decision to book Zabaleta for the tackle earlier was ridiculous.
                                                                                            Yeah, he's been consistently bad for both teams really
                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

The Sweeney worth a watch or is there ought recently available worth a spin?

Comment

Praveen Halappanavar remarkably coherent on RTE1 now.

Comment

Just got a weird phone call there that was an automated message about abortion, about how the current abortion laws didn't cause the death of the woman in Galway, and at the end was a vote thing where you pressed 1, 2 or 3 based on options given, including 3 which was to allow abortion in all cases based on the British model. Weird.
                                                                                                  Was this it?

So people are being robodialled with this message....

Comment

mortgage related question

Just got home to find a letter from the bank telling me my fixed rate mortgage thing is reaching its end. I have the option now they say to change to a tracker. I thought you couldn't go on a tracker any more. Am I right to be running around shouting fuck yeah and high fiving the dog? Or am I being scammed in some way

Comment

Not recommending this product/service. But it's not the first time I've been impressed with this Solicitors up to date web presence http://www.mcgarrsolicitors.ie/2012/...ic-phone-call/

Comment

Hey Kev, you making the trip up to Dublin on Sat for the beers?

You too Icky

Comment

Anyone see Adrianos goal for Shaktar ? Dick move and a half

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            Not recommending this product/service. But it's not the first time I've been impressed with this Solicitors up to date web presence http://www.mcgarrsolicitors.ie/2012/...ic-phone-call/
                                                                                                            The data commissioner form needs the name of the group who made the calls. Where would one get that?

Comment

The data commissioner form needs the name of the group who made the calls. Where would one get that?
                                                                                                              Yeah I clicked on it, and it seems unfillable to me. Maybe just give a lot of info in the 'this is my complaint' field?

Comment

What's the phone number?

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                                                                  Just got home to find a letter from the bank telling me my fixed rate mortgage thing is reaching its end. I have the option now they say to change to a tracker. I thought you couldn't go on a tracker any more. Am I right to be running around shouting fuck yeah and high fiving the dog? Or am I being scammed in some way
                                                                                                                  Depends on what the tracker margin above ECB rate is.
                                                                                                                  A tracker of itself isn't necessarily a no-brainer, but if the margin is reasonable (<1.5%) then its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                    What's the phone number?
                                                                                                                    Not sure. It's an oldish handset that I don't know how to use really as I never use the landline so not sure how to show up numbers that have called. It's an oldish cordless phone.

Comment

Not sure. It's an oldish handset that I don't know how to use really as I never use the landline so not sure how to show up numbers that have called. It's an oldish cordless phone.
                                                                                                                      Can you change my name back please.

That other trouble making mod is up to his usual tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                        Can you change my name back please.

That other trouble making mod is up to his usual tricks.
                                                                                                                        OK, change your own picture thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          A few midweek tipples it is then

waterford Snob..... Whats wrong with the Dutchgold

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X