This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    You really need to get into horse racing.
    Nah I watch football for a reason - matches take 2 hours to complete so that means I only lose money every 2 hours. Horse racing every 40 minutes... I'd be in major debt!!!

Think I'm gonna move to nfl instead....

Stupid f'in congoites! congoans!! hmmm what are they called... ah yeah cannibals that's the one!

Congolese cannibals most probably
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Never seen Novak tilt this hard. Unreal stuff here, literally.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Where was this guy seeded beforehand?
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Where was this guy seeded beforehand?
          9. Only just gone match favourite there.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
            Some BBV help, booked last min holiday to turkey, am going tomorrow evening. Whats my best play with currency exchange? Change in Dublin Airport, in turkey or bank card in turkey?

@honda flight is at 7.30 time should I be there?
            lost the head unreal.

Comment

RTE are keeping Ted Walsh the fook out of it at Leopardstown before he turns into an anti advertisement to come racing.
              Hasnt been sighted since he said earlier ''Theres nobody here at all''.

Comment

Am i alone in hating Windows 8? I assume not as I recall someone mentioning something before I purchased the laptop.

The one thing I do like is the way you can shut it down.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                  Am i alone in hating Windows 8? I assume not as I recall someone mentioning something before I purchased the laptop.

The one thing I do like is the way you can shut it down.
                  It must die
                  airport, lol

Comment

Just got a new laptop and it is in great danger due to windows 8 tilt.

Comment

How does this tiebreaker work?
                      airport, lol

Comment

I still find xp the best, amirite?
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Win 7 best windows ainec.
                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

How does this tiebreaker work?
                            First to 7 points but must win by 2 points.
                            First player to serve has one point on serve, then each players gets two serves in turn until the end. One extra challenge per player.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                              95 all the way, was never any good with win3.1.

Point and click ftw.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Conclusive evidence that Icarus does in fact lift, brah.

SPOILER
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Love it Wawrinka. Not hitting the thunderbolts anymore but put in a serious grind on the important rally's.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Love it Wawrinka. Not hitting the thunderbolts anymore but put in a serious grind on the important rally's.
                                    Followed by being totally unfocussed and non-grind for the first 3 games of the next set.

Comment

New iPhone on Tuesday. I am excite

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                        is this the newest version ? link if so please

Comment

Entire womens matches have been over quicker than that epic Deuce/Deuce game.

Comment

Hotspur are you cash gaming or are we ofc-ing?
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Lol, inspired me to take out my old xp laptop. It's still updating as I post.
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Windows 8 is fine if you install Start8 and the other app that comes with it. Obviously annoying to have to pay $6 to make it usable, but its better than tilting about it

Comment

Didn't you just get a new iphone recently?

Comment

Sorry did you not get to see my chat on the game. I fired off invite to you and Finkle and started with Finkle just before you. I can't multitable on my phone.

Can play now if you are still interested.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                      Didn't you just get a new iphone recently?
                                                      It's a year now since the iPhone 5 was released. It was the Mac I got recently.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                        Conclusive evidence that Icarus does in fact lift, brah.

SPOILER
                                                        Puuuuuuupy powers!
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It's a year now since the iPhone 5 was released. It was the Mac I got recently.
                                                          Any chance of a heads up when you are finishing our ofc games? Saves me sitting there staring at my phone like a desperate teenage girl wondering if you are going to accept the next game

Comment

Which developer makes the ofc app?
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Which developer makes the ofc app?
                                                              Pocket Cowboys. Jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                Any chance of a heads up when you are finishing our ofc games? Saves me sitting there staring at my phone like a desperate teenage girl wondering if you are going to accept the next game
                                                                Yes, I do apologize

Comment

Sexy para's in Balgriffin today

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Tokyo gets the nod for the 2020 Olympics.

Hopefully UEFA and Turkey can now talk and UEFA scrap their bizarre 'games all over the continent' idea for the 2020 Euros as Turkey are willing and able to be sole host.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      Tokyo gets the nod for the 2020 Olympics.

Hopefully UEFA and Turkey can now talk and UEFA scrap their bizarre 'games all over the continent' idea for the 2020 Euros as Turkey are willing and able to be sole host.
                                                                      Why do you care if it is spread around?

It is retarded but we might get a game or two here.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Why do you care if it is spread around?

It is retarded but we might get a game or two here.
                                                                        any crack?

Comment

I need to finish some games with people and pay some debts! Will get on it after the weekend

Comment

any crack?
                                                                            I seem to be a happier person now that the darkness comes earlier, rain has kicked in and the temperatures dropped.

Yourself?

Comment

2nd (and I really hope final!) baby on the way in March. Unlucky for wifey she found out about it a week before the honeymoon so she had to go on the dry.
                                                                              Timing isn't great..right in the middle of the 2nd college term...hope I don't draw any 9 am lectures after being up with a screaming baby all night, though I guess the other one will be up at 7:30 as usual anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                2nd (and I really hope final!) baby on the way in March. Unlucky for wifey she found out about it a week before the honeymoon so she had to go on the dry.
                                                                                Timing isn't great..right in the middle of the 2nd college term...hope I don't draw any 9 am lectures after being up with a screaming baby all night, though I guess the other one will be up at 7:30 as usual anyway!
                                                                                Congrats to you both. A nice age gap between the two. Hope she has a boring uneventful pregnancy!

Comment

Watching the last episode of season 3 of Boardwalk Empire now ahead of the start of season 4 on Sunday. Looking forward to it immensely I have to say.

Comment

Secured 2 tickets late Saturday evening for the final tomorrow, they're fairly scarce! Hon the Banner

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Watching the last episode of season 3 of Boardwalk Empire now ahead of the start of season 4 on Sunday. Looking forward to it immensely I have to say.
                                                                                        I watched the first 4 episodes and just gave up. I couldn't get into it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                          Insert a coin and try again.

Comment

I seem to be a happier person now that the darkness comes earlier, rain has kicked in and the temperatures dropped.

Yourself?
                                                                                            Interesting, why do you think that is?

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                            Alreet me mate dave?

Comment

Alreet me mate dave?
                                                                                              I like Winter.

Comment

I like Winter.

Comment

I dislike heat.

Comment

Summer days and Winter nights and she'd be a great little country.

Insert a coin and try again.
                                                                                                    I'm watching Breaking Bad again, might give it another shot when I'm finished.

Alreet me mate dave?
                                                                                                    How a ye now!

Comment

I dislike heat.
                                                                                                      Why?

Comment

Why?
                                                                                                        it triggers his subconcious into remembering the warmth of human affection.

Comment

An add on the radio just directed me to diarrhoea.ie, fluidity fecal evacuations talk on a Sunday morning...tis a disgrace Joe.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Question for the Videophiles.

Plasma or LED ? Wont be wall mounted so weight and size is not an issue, room has a large window, TV will be located in a corner, no tight viewing angles.

Im leaning towords plasma down to the better blacks, it will be mostly evening time it will be viewed so sun glare isnt really an issue where blacks would.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

LED.

Comment

also fuck apple and it's yearly (and soon to be twice yearly) Emperor's New Clothes conference.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Question for the Videophiles.

Plasma or LED ? Wont be wall mounted so weight and size is not an issue, room has a large window, TV will be located in a corner, no tight viewing angles.

Im leaning towords plasma down to the better blacks, it will be mostly evening time it will be viewed so sun glare isnt really an issue where blacks would.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      also fuck apple and it's yearly (and soon to be twice yearly) Emperor's New Clothes conference.
                                                                                                                      Speak for yourself

Comment

Speak for yourself
                                                                                                                        I just did.

Comment

Anyone recommend a good formula1 app?
                                                                                                                          Specifically for in race updates.

I could watch the text updates on the BBC site for factual fun.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X