No announcement yet.

pokernews lederer interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone post what negreanu's been tweeting? Cant access twitter here.
    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmc38 View Post
      Can someone post what negreanu's been tweeting? Cant access twitter here.
      Lederer is the devil, lindgren didn't steal 2m, Ivey and Juanda are nice guys

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
        Lederer is the devil, lindgren didn't steal 2m, Ivey and Juanda are nice guys
        Also everyone was right not to repay their debts, because that would have been giving money to thieves.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Negreanu on twitter:

Follow @LuckBoxJuanda for John Juanda's response to Howard Lederer's attempt to throw him and everyone else under the bus. Good stuff.

Interesting stuff: a former employee's take on the recent Lederer Files. Take a look: http://www.reddit.com/r/poker/commen...h_30_plausible

Lederer Files: the list of people who owed FTP money is MUCH longer than what he listed. NO ONE would pay back a Ray Bitar led FTP ever!

People didn't trust Ray, but YOU and Chris told everyone he is a brilliant man and is doing fine. Bad read bro. Others had it right- not you

Q for Howard: Were you/Chris not Ray's biggest supporters and put him in the position of CEO? If so, you don't take responsibility for that?

As expected Howard is using this interview to throw Ray, the shareholders, and Ivey under the bus while claiming he was the good guy. HA!

Lederer Files: Howard finds it "outrageous"that Ivey didn't want to endorse a company involved in criminal activity? Now THAT is outrageous

Lederer Files: committing a crime (allowing ROW deposits claiming its safe) in order to MAYBE increase chance of cleaning up mess=NOT OK.

Lederer Files Ep 4: I know personally for an absolute fact that he is lying in this segment.This guy takes no blame for anything it's absurd

Lederer Files: this part is gross to me- they KNEW there were no funds but allowed players all over the world to keep depositing #noexcuse

Lederer files: seems like there was NEVER even the thought of how to handle a crisis like the DOJ. They got shut down and had NO plan at all

Daniel Negreanu ‏@RealKidPoker
          Another Q: when the co. becomes massive, why not hire an experienced CEO with an education that IS qualified? Cause Ray was YOUR scapegoat?

Important Q I wish PN asked: many in the company didn't trust Ray- did YOU and Chris trust him? Which side were you on? Ray or shareholders?

Odd that Howard is now willing to throw Ray under the bus when it was HE and Chris who protected Ray from being fired the whole time.

Lederer Files: to those thinking he comes off arrogant and condescending in the interview, that isn't new, that's how he's always talked.

Daniel Negreanu ‏@RealKidPoker
          "I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right" try using that! It will infuriate the person you are talking to HAHA!

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley. What a wise man. Love Bob.

Haven't been to The Beer Store in 10+ years. Got a case of Molson Dry an underrated beer with a kick at 5.5% alcohol. Razz drove me to drink
          Expand

18 Sep Brian Balsbaugh ‏@Balsbaugh
          The book on Ray Bitar in the industry was that he was an incompetent boob, but was bulletproof bc he had Chris & Howard's total backing.
          Retweeted by Daniel Negreanu

r
          One hour into the Lederer interview, so far zero apologies and zero admittance of any wrong doing on his part. Exactly what I expected.
          Expand

Lederer on his contract "I don't know what it looked like, or if I even had one." ummmm ok then.
          Expand

Howard Lederer on Ray Bitar: "He wasn't qualified in the traditional sense" @TonyGuoga chimes in "but he had heart and commitment!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
            I'd like to watch the full unedited 7 hour stuff.
            You should try having a life instead.
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I for one believe most of the information that Lederer gave in the interview and have gained a lot more respect for him and Ferguson. Fair dues for the apology at the end too.

On the other hand, Negreanu is a fucking idiot. Lost all respect for the little I had for him.

Hopefully everything ends up being ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                You should try having a life instead.
                You just stick to getting scammed by dodgy black dudes with name badges

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                  I AM THE ONLY one believe most of the information that Lederer gave in the interview and have gained a lot more respect for him and Ferguson. Fair dues for the apology at the end too.

On the other hand, Negreanu is a fucking idiot. Lost all respect for the little I had for him.

Lederer was lying, jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    How is Reddit so popular when it looks like 1995 internet?
                    Because content + ease of use is more important than looks? The software they use is light years ahead of any other forum I've come across.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                      Because content + ease of use is more important than looks? The software they use is light years ahead of any other forum I've come across.
                      Really? I just can't take to it at all....just looks like a stream of text.

Comment

I for one believe most of the information that Lederer gave in the interview and have gained a lot more respect for him and Ferguson. Fair dues for the apology at the end too.

Watch some of the old episodes of HSP where he had an almost photographic memory describing people and hands played decades earlier and now he has suddenly come down with alzheimers. Elements of truth certainly but all spin to make him look good with an interviewer that was very much on his side. Seems in the early days at least he was Mr Full Tilt, knew exactly what was going on and in full control then all of a sudden he was happy for Chrises friend to take over despite not knowing him well.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'm sorry but WHAT? Two men responsible for stealing $300m of players funds and you've gained respect for them from an interview where HL claims to not really know what was going on and yet you lose all respect for DN. Has to be one of the most outrageous statements i've read on the matter.

Fair dues on the apology? That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                              I'm sorry but WHAT? Two men responsible for stealing $300m of players funds and you've gained respect for them from an interview where HL claims to not really know what was going on and yet you lose all respect for DN. Has to be one of the most outrageous statements i've read on the matter.

You didn't watch the videos, did you?
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

These interviews are just making me not like more and more of the people involved in it. Lindgren will never regain his reputation, even before FTP went, it was widespread knowledge that he owed a lot of people a lot of money and it seems like Ivey fairly acted the dick aswell. Would like to hear from Seidel though. Find it hard to imagine him being dishonest for some reason. Anyone consider the possibility that Lederer intentionally made himself look as shook as possible?? He seems like he could actually be THAT sneaky...

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post

Watch the videos because it sounds like to me you havent.

Comment

Watch the videos because it sounds like to me you havent.
                                    lederer ferguson bitar and few others took payments or wages for work done on full tilt making up 300 millon dollars then they were others who owe ftp millons from loans to play on ftp .
                                    most of those pros were put into tournements all over the world with everything paid for them the bubble had to burst sometime .
                                    now its very nice of lederer to repay a loan of 700k out of the millons he got really nice guy i offer the same my self if i had his money from what he got from ftp .
                                    now seriously were do you think he got the money for the 12 millon dollar house he got in vegas and the other properties he has all over the usa he did not make it playing poker i can tell you all he doing is trying to hold on to as much as he can .
                                    dont believed all that on those videos my friend as you should know better what good editing can do
                                    Last edited by corkie123; 24-09-12, 20:49.

Comment

Howard Lederer opens up to Matthew Parvis and admits that he doesn't care about the players. Or black people.HUGE thanks to Kevin Boudreau for helping me go ...

Quality video from SrslySirius as usual.
                                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Lederer answering follow up questions on 2+2 on Wednesday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngHldUW-Os&feature=plcp

Quality video from SrslySirius as usual.
                                            Check out the Dumb & Dumber one on the link at the end

Comment

He has done another interview with PokerCast.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                He has done another interview with PokerCast.

Opr
                                                Is it true what they're saying here, that the whole operation has shipped over to Jersey?

NM, not what I thought, operations still in Dublin:

The relaunch of Full Tilt Poker is seemingly on schedule as the online poker site's physical assets were flown to new Isle of Man offices.
                                                Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 29-09-12, 03:20.

Comment

Don't know if this was posted, very interesting

Comment

Working...
                                                  X