Entraction Closing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entraction Closing?

Used to play there a lot but cash has been pretty dead there last few months. Seems like it is on the way out now: http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room...sure-expected/

I wonder where Irish Eyes, VC etc will move to now.

Sad news but the reality is id say 90% of the people i know who used to play online an live now play solely live.
    Its become to hard to win and like it or not all these huds trackers and stuff has mad eit close to impossible for the fish to win even the odd time.

Small sites cannot compete with stars who are so far ahead with support game selection and lots more stuff.

So they offer sky high rakeback and bonuses i was on entraction and on 55% or something hard to turn a profit when you give out so much.

I dont like one big site having all the power and was a real void to fill when full tilt went to the wall for european players esp but ipokers laughable software and useless top brass means an oppurtunity lost.

Comment

i withdrew from my irisheyes account yesterday after reading about it (posted link in bbv)
      I'll wait and see what network they join before depositing again, shame as it was such a soft network. I got an e-mail from pokerpoint a little bit after too

PointPoker has for some time looked at switching poker provider since our existing poker network has not lived up to the standards PointPoker want to deliver to its customer. There are simply to few players in the poker room and the action is not good enough.

Yesterday PointPoker's software provider, IGT, announced they will shut down their poker operation on the 10th of December 2012 mainly due to poor liquidity.

Fortunately, PointPoker is well-prepared for this and will have everything finalized well in time with the new poker provider. The new network is one of the top networks in the business. More information about the new poker network will be released on a later date.

As of now you can continue playing as normal. Your funds are of course secure and will not be affected of this change.

When PointPoker moves to the new network there will be a new re-launch bonus and other great promotions.

This change will improve our customers' game experience significantly and have a positive impact on PointPoker - more action at the tables, better promotions and larger guarantee tournaments.

When PointPoker switches network your funds and account details will be transferred to the new network. You as a player will not need to do anything. The transfer will be seamless and smooth.

You will hear from us in the near future.

All the best and good luck at the tables!

PointPoker

Comment

Working...
      X