Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB Football!

Alright boys,

Gonna try organise a kick about for anyone interested. We'll see how the interest is and run a 5 a side if we cant get enough for a full game. Id prefer a full game but I'll play either way.

Also, lets try and get it organised quickly. Next 3 or 4 weeks.

So far we have:

Semibluff
    Roadsweeper
    Theresa
    Keane
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

In, surely wed get a 5 aside going quickly, even next week

Comment

Yeah it shouldnt be too much trouble.

I'd even do a weekly thing if people were up for it.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

In depending on particulars

Comment

In depending on dates

Comment

In

Joke Ovb
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

In!

Comment

Id be interested, when and where?

Comment

Definitely in. Last years game was good fun, be great to get one going again

Comment

in, but has to be before the end of sept. Id do 5 aside to just get it going.

pick a date/time? tallaght ucd pitches my fave, but am easy. Can get some more if needs be time dependent
                    GAA News Website

Comment

i'll play depending on date/time

Comment

In depending on date and time
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

In. Home for another three weeks.lets put a date on this batch.

Comment

next sat morning, 12 pm? Location depending on numbers. If we have 22, we will get a pitch, if smaller numbers like 12, then we'll get astro pitch and just play an hour, have a break, and play again?? (or something like that - with option to sub guys in and out if we have more than 12)

then ob a drink or two after. With it being a sat we should be able to rope a few normies in if we want to make it 11 aside.

Thoughts?

If that doesnt suit, sum1 else just pick a date/idea. Steve?
                            GAA News Website

Comment

Sats no good for me as I manage my own team.

Also the Flushdraw wedding is next week

Comment

Slight thread hijack

Play every Tuesday in UCD @ 7pm (1 other IPBer). Generally 6-7 a side, sometimes doubles up with pitch next door to 11 a side

Winter booking is due (€95pp for 6 month slot, Oct 1st - March 31st) & we currently have 15 signed up but looking to get it up to 20 so if anyone is interested in a regular Tuesday game come out & have a look. Standard is fairly average at best with struggling fitness levels!

PM me for any details/Q's

Comment

Right how about next weekend? Sat or Sun, whichever gets the most interest! Id say Sat as we can watch the prem over a few brews after.

Comment

bollocks im away next weekend, but gl getting numbers

Comment

I'd vote Sun

Comment

Would prefer Saturday as will most likely be in a hoop Sunday as per usual, but don't really mind. I should be around anyway.

Comment

Will probably be able to make it if date and time can be confirmed soon, might be able to bring one or two players too.
                                          International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

Right Fuck it.

Saturday 29th Sept-
                                            Time will be before 3pm. So take it worst case scenario we'll be finished by 5.
                                            Location will be somewhere handy and motorway friendly. Most likely Southside.

If you can play on that date around those times then put your name forward.

If theres no interest thats fine.

Comment

Suits me.

Comment

in - 12/1 suits best. pub by 3 games. hopefully we get 11 aside
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

In

Comment

In

Comment

In.

Comment

In.
                                                        International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

Working...
                                                        X