Various Clubs & Rake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Clubs & Rake

I came across a thread on the old place disputing rake in a Dublin club.

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a list of what each clubs rakes as it has a big impact on live poker winrates.

Post the rake rates for any club you are sure of.

Think the problem, from that thread, is that the club is saying it charges one amount and a player is alleging they charge a lot higher.

If there were any truth to his allegation, a list of 'official' rake figures wouldn't be much use ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
      Think the problem, from that thread, is that the club is saying it charges one amount and a player is alleging they charge a lot higher.

If there were any truth to his allegation, a list of 'official' rake figures wouldn't be much use ...
      I think the op is asking what people actualy witness being raked and to post here rather than looking for their advertised rake?

Comment

Ah no, I'm just looking for the current advertised rake rates for various clubs as sometimes the websites are out of date.

It would be good to know which clubs offers the min rake (not always the best value of course). Two clubs may both offer a 5% rake with a €15 cap but if one clubs standard game is 0.50/1 and the other clubs standard game is 1/2 that would make a big difference.

Comment

Working...
        X