No announcement yet.

Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this on 2p2. He can see 100% of folded cards now in the cash games. Farcical.

Comment

Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
      Just saw this on 2p2. He can see 100% of folded cards now in the cash games. Farcical.

What!?! GTFO!
      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Link?

Comment

Seriously

Comment

Ipoker regs thread in SSNL. Nobody has really responded yet.

Comment

That's a Boyles skin so Ciaran would love a look at that one

Comment

Post 35323052 -Poker discussion forum with over 500,000 members and 100 different poker forums. Learn poker strategy & sharpen your poker skills for tournament poker, texas hold 'em, five card draw, omaha hi lo, seven card stud and more plus talk poker TV, and dozens of other topics.

Pretty sure he is a Deuces Cracked coach so more likely to be real.
                Last edited by RoadSweeper; 17-10-12, 18:33.

Comment

Why dont all the major ipoker skins merge together, under one name and on its own network?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    That's a Boyles skin so Ciaran would love a look at that one
                    770 use blue skin too and a few others im sure
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=2514

Pretty sure he is a Deuces Cracked coach so more likely to be real.
                      Complete BS. Why would you even post that if you see their cards? Looks like 1 photshop effort or else he'd have an unlimited supply of these hands which i just can't see happening.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      770 use blue skin too and a few others im sure
                      Not just the blue, the blue with red banners etc. Could be wrong tho

Comment

Corbett can't log in..he's wondering if anyone has tried to/is able to replicate it?....Whatever that means
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Have been testing for this over the last few minutes in the PPP client and cannot recreate it but I have sent it on to iPoker for investigation.
                          Follow us on Twitter
                          Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            And before anyone comes on and says "but I had a lot of of money in play on sunday" or "this is how I feed my kids" i just want to say you are fkn retards and your kids should be put into care. The End
                            Disgraceful stuff imo.

Comment

Complete BS. Why would you even post that if you see their cards? Looks like 1 photshop effort or else he'd have an unlimited supply of these hands which i just can't see happening.
                              Thats matches boylepoker's skin, not 770's, don't know if other skins are similar though. Also thats a v good photoshop job if it is one, worked with photoshop most days in my previous life , its v difficult not to leave little flaws that give away it has been edited and there is none on that image as far as i can see. Its worth checking into by the sites IMO.
                              They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
                              Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

William Hill skin ??

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                  Please PM us your nickname and the name of the tournament/s and we will look into this for you.

Thank you for dealing with all my issues,now i will play another sat,hope i run good

Comment

Have to come on and say fair play to Paddy P, have been refunded in full for all Sunday buyins...

Comment

Originally posted by Daragh999 View Post
                                      Thats matches boylepoker's skin, not 770's, don't know if other skins are similar though. Also thats a v good photoshop job if it is one, worked with photoshop most days in my previous life , its v difficult not to leave little flaws that give away it has been edited and there is none on that image as far as i can see. Its worth checking into by the sites IMO.
                                      I'd say it could be easily done. I did this in 5 mins. Pretty sure i could recreate that image if i had more time and wasn't playing 10 games at the same time!

Another good one happened me earlier. Got moved table and straight into a hand. No cards showing for anyone. Still managed to take the hand down but was fun with 3 of us in the pot!

Comment

2nd time tonight when moving table. Not easy to outplay someone when you don't know what you have!

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                          Have to come on and say fair play to Paddy P, have been refunded in full for all Sunday buyins...
                                          Any chance of Boyles doing this or is there any point in asking?

Comment

Ah here I just bubbled a 2nd IWF ticket satellite. Got it all in 4 left 3 tickets with 55 vs A2, flop 235, of course 4 on turn, sure why not... fk u poker.

free sattys though. At this rate i might spin up the buy in in 2nd places........

Comment

Ughhh ul Jay, pretty sick

Comment

Ughhh ul Jay, pretty sick
                                                Sick as a pig Tony. It was the free token PPP gave us for the fk up on sunday night so a free roll but still uck. Anyhow another freeroll tomorrow so we shall crack on

Comment

no issues tonight my end with i poker

is this baby mine? !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cant access any sit and go's on paddypower. Click on tourney, lobby pops up for 2 seconds and disappears. Anyone else?
                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                      Cant access any sit and go's on paddypower. Click on tourney, lobby pops up for 2 seconds and disappears. Anyone else?
                                                      No, no problems here, everything working perfect like it has done forever, have you checked your connection? I suggest you contact your ISP.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                        Happened to me before. Just restart the client and you should be good to go.

Comment

So after some more problems the last few nights, has anyone experienced anything that i've missed? Oh, and before any of the ipokermustdie haters chime in, i haven't played the last couple of days but i'll still go back once they sort themselves out. When the pool of fish decide to move and there's no longer decent games/guarantees then i'll move also.

Everyone is experiencing the same problems so it's not 'picking' on anyone in particular. I also received over $250 from ipoker in refunds for disco issues with games from 1 day last week, aswel as ICM payouts for others which is far more than i expected.

Current issues.
                                                          • Constant disconnections
                                                          • Games freezing and being interupted
                                                          • Randomly deleting notes and buddies
                                                          • When changing tables, your first hand at the new table will frequently not show you your cards
                                                          • If watching another table and you get moved to it, attempting to close the empty/old table will result in all tables closing
                                                          • Sometimes you'll move table, while still seated at your old table. It's only once you realise you're getting no cards, you'll find out that you've been sitting at another table getting dealt and blinded out
                                                          • Typing a bet and pressing Enter doesn't submit the bet, but resets it to the minimum instead.
                                                          • Attempted syncro breaks are lol. They aren't at the right time and sometimes a rebuy game will break, play 1 more hand and then go on another 5 min break where addon's are available.

Anything else?

Comment

I don't play on ipoker much but the last 2 Tuesdays I was playing the Super tuesday(which is a rebuy) along with the 50 rebuy and 30 rebuy. For some reason i couldn't addon in the 30 rebuy, the others were fine, and this has happened two weeks in a row. Shutting down the table and restarting didn't work, anyone ever seen that?

Also there was that double rebuy bug, where you could top up just before the addon break, has that been fixed?

Really is a shambles of a network when you look at the issues listed by Flushdraw in tournaments alone, and then you have almost no cash games running above 600NL at all now.
                                                            "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                                                              I don't play on ipoker much but the last 2 Tuesdays I was playing the Super tuesday(which is a rebuy) along with the 50 rebuy and 30 rebuy. For some reason i couldn't addon in the 30 rebuy, the others were fine, and this has happened two weeks in a row. Shutting down the table and restarting didn't work, anyone ever seen that?
                                                              That's tied into this issue

Attempted syncro breaks are lol. They aren't at the right time and sometimes a rebuy game will break, play 1 more hand and then go on another 5 min break where addon's are available.
                                                              That would have been one of the time where's there's no addon for your normal break, but you play another hand and then it goes on break and addon is available. Easy to miss if you're playing a host of tables.

Also there was that double rebuy bug, where you could top up just before the addon break, has that been fixed?
                                                              No, you can still double rebuy before the addon once you're below starting stack. Lots of people still do it, but not huge fan myself of doing this.

Really is a shambles of a network when you look at the issues listed by Flushdraw in tournaments alone, and then you have almost no cash games running above 600NL at all now.
                                                              Defo is a shambles tbh. If all the games and players could be exported to a different network i've be gone in a flash. It still appeals to me though because of what it is, so i'm hoping they can sort themselves out. There's always more chance of overlays while people get pissed off and move. FullTilt will come along at the right time. I reckon they have some moles working for ipoker making sure they get a huge rush of people jumping ship once they start up

Comment

only played 10 mtts last few days and 'experienced' some of below but not as bad as it was on i poker's discon sunday.....

Current issues.
                                                                • Constant disconnections x3
                                                                • Games freezing and being interupted x1
                                                                • Randomly deleting notes and buddies none
                                                                • When changing tables, your first hand at the new table will frequently not show you your cards none
                                                                • If watching another table and you get moved to it, attempting to close the empty/old table will result in all tables closing none
                                                                • Sometimes you'll move table, while still seated at your old table. It's only once you realise you're getting no cards, you'll find out that you've been sitting at another table getting dealt and blinded out none
                                                                • Typing a bet and pressing Enter doesn't submit the bet, but resets it to the minimum instead. none
                                                                • Attempted syncro breaks are lol. They aren't at the right time and sometimes a rebuy game will break, play 1 more hand and then go on another 5 min break where addon's are available. once

Anything else?
                                                                got moved to different table but it didnt pop up, had to go into tourney lobby and go to my own table

Comment

disgruntled player visits i poker..............

SPOILER

Comment

Will there be any other options than Stars or the likes of .fr soon any way.

Comment

So after some more problems the last few nights, has anyone experienced anything that i've missed? Oh, and before any of the ipokermustdie haters chime in, i haven't played the last couple of days but i'll still go back once they sort themselves out. When the pool of fish decide to move and there's no longer decent games/guarantees then i'll move also.
                                                                      LOL fuck'em all.

Everyone is experiencing the same problems so it's not 'picking' on anyone in particular. I also received over $250 from ipoker in refunds for disco issues with games from 1 day last week, aswel as ICM payouts for others which is far more than i expected.
                                                                      I posted above about being deep in the $200k when it was 'interrupted.' I got an ICM payout of €1470.90. Another joke that Boyles(no doubt they will blame ipoker) couldn't provide a list of the payouts of that game even though I asked about 3 times, and the 1st time I asked I was told I could see it if I wanted. All I wanted was to see a list of the payouts, shouldn't be too hard....should it?

How do they go from this:
                                                                      we do not have details of how iPoker work out the payments at the moment but we have requested them from iPoker and we can forward them to you if you wish once we receive them.
                                                                      to this:
                                                                      With regards to your query about the payout structure for interrupted tournaments. Unfortunately we cannot provide the final payout list of players for this tournament

Then, and for the 1st time, they send me two feedback emails entitled 'How would you rate the support you received?' LOL It's almost like some fool sent them for a piss take.

/rant

Current issues.
                                                                      • Constant disconnections
                                                                      • Games freezing and being interupted
                                                                      • Randomly deleting notes and buddies
                                                                      • When changing tables, your first hand at the new table will frequently not show you your cards
                                                                      • If watching another table and you get moved to it, attempting to close the empty/old table will result in all tables closing
                                                                      • Sometimes you'll move table, while still seated at your old table. It's only once you realise you're getting no cards, you'll find out that you've been sitting at another table getting dealt and blinded out
                                                                      • Typing a bet and pressing Enter doesn't submit the bet, but resets it to the minimum instead.
                                                                      • Attempted syncro breaks are lol. They aren't at the right time and sometimes a rebuy game will break, play 1 more hand and then go on another 5 min break where addon's are available.

Anything else?
                                                                      FYP for me.

The sync breaks are just so comical. How did they manage it? We joked about it here a couple of months ago but really wtf are they at?

I've cut back a lot of games but it's fairly hard to cut it off altogether. Disco'd a couple of times on Sunday so didn't bother with most games.

Comment

anyone noticed the lobbies messed up again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                          anyone noticed the lobbies messed up again?
                                                                          Nope no problems here, did you check your Internet connection, I suggest you contact your ISP.

Comment

Along with the double 5min breaks in rocket sats with the clock still runnin and the odd autofold, with the lobby and stats so fked up most o the time that cost me da bubble in da sun $215.oh yeah and the rediculous rakeback that paddy power has, and restartin tourneys cos there was no late reg every1 back 2 startin stack..... I HAVE FINISHED..(ranting anyway)

Comment

Latest bug, any tournament bet made with a decimal, eg just hitting half pot and causing a bet like 112.50 causes a temporary freeze of the table then the tournament lobby pops up and the bet is rounded up or down. More painful lobby pop ups

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Latest bug, any tournament bet made with a decimal, eg just hitting half pot and causing a bet like 112.50 causes a temporary freeze of the table then the tournament lobby pops up and the bet is rounded up or down. More painful lobby pop ups
                                                                                There hasn't been any decimals for about 2 weeks. It's just whole numbers. Think the lobby pop-up was probably just coincidence. Still a joke tho

Comment

The latest one I've seen is when moving tables it freezes as the players are dropping down into the seats. You have to close the table and open it up again from the lobby. Bit annoying. Haven't noticed your one yet Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                    The latest one I've seen is when moving tables it freezes as the players are dropping down into the seats. You have to close the table and open it up again from the lobby. Bit annoying. Haven't noticed your one yet Kev.
                                                                                    I've had similar but rather than freeze, the players all end up at the top of the table overlapping each other and the hand plays out. Still so many bugs. What was the scoop last night btw B?

Comment

There hasn't been any decimals for about 2 weeks. It's just whole numbers. Think the lobby pop-up was probably just coincidence. Still a joke tho
                                                                                      lobby pop up definitely linked to it FD, just happened again there. The bet goes out in decimal, theres a brief freeze and the table refreshes with the bet rounded up/down, the lobby pops up with the table refresh

Comment

I've had similar but rather than freeze, the players all end up at the top of the table overlapping each other and the hand plays out. Still so many bugs. What was the scoop last night btw B?
                                                                                        Yeah thats the one they all just stop at the top of the table. Just had a few deep runs and won a small 30fo on micro.

Comment

Glad they got rid of the decimals. That used to tilt me no end.

Comment

whats the story with syncbreaks?

also it keeps moving my seat and tourney lobby pops back open every while v annoying
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              lobby pop up definitely linked to it FD, just happened again there. The bet goes out in decimal, theres a brief freeze and the table refreshes with the bet rounded up/down, the lobby pops up with the table refresh
                                                                                              Happened about 20 times to me last night its so annoying seats you back in your original seat also.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                whats the story with syncbreaks?
                                                                                                They're set to 5 minutes after every other major site. Not all the games have them either. There can be double breaks on some of the rebuys

Comment

Originally posted by krissmiss00
                                                                                                  Would anybody maybe kno is ther any promo codes for bet 365 or boyle PLEASE?
                                                                                                  would really apreciate...
                                                                                                  As far as I know there's none

Comment

Originally posted by krissmiss00
                                                                                                    Would anybody maybe kno is ther any promo codes for bet 365 or boyle PLEASE?
                                                                                                    would really apreciate...
                                                                                                    Please stop spamming various threads with the same question

Comment

some times when im checking what buddies are online the software crashs and i have to relaod, has happened a good few times now

Comment

Originally posted by FlushNut12 View Post
                                                                                                        some times when im checking what buddies are online the software crashs and i have to relaod, has happened a good few times now
                                                                                                        This happens me occasionally, but I thought it was my laptops fault.

Comment

"A problem occurred while being moved to another table". WTF is this shit? In limbo now on no table!!!

Edit: got back in through lobby by "join my table" and was in sit-out. Weird, it happened straight after I scooped a pot.

Comment

LOL: These fucking spastics. Two tournies down for me already. Randonly dropped. Obv have stacks in both.

Comment

Playing the $15k gtd $15r at the monent.
                                                                                                              375 entrants... 27 get paid. Not the first time I've seen it like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                Playing the $15k gtd $15r at the monent.
                                                                                                                375 entrants... 27 get paid. Not the first time I've seen it like that too.
                                                                                                                LOL, in it too, never noticed until seeing your post. Pretty sick bubble for a 15r, $159.75!!

Comment

is that not better though? less places means more money?

Comment

Yeah, it's grand if you make the money obviously. Shit if you finish in the places where you should have gotten paid though.

Comment

i notice the block chat only works for the game your playing, and not for the next time you meet

Comment

Disconnect lottery again tonight?

Comment

Disconnecting every hand. Unregged from everything upcoming

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X