No announcement yet.

Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, fecked out & cant get back in bar to an empty table!

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
      were you playing the €1000 added
      mine gone as well
      Yeah... And another one. Another waste of a Friday night thanks to ipoker

Back, with other players on the table now. Seemingly on a break. Hopefully will restart after that.
      Last edited by KK82; 05-12-14, 23:05.

Comment

Extra annoying that empty tables are just popping up on my screen every couple of seconds over sites that actually work!

Comment

Bet ya Flushdraw is robbing all our chips on his 0.1meg dial up

Comment

Same here, anyone else's disconnecting every 15 seconds still?

Comment

Back in for the moment, on a break for 2 more mins it seems

Comment

Back in now. My games were put on a break for 15 mins so very little chips lost at least.
                https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Was same for me. Just 2 empty tables popping up, but when i got in, there was 4m left on the break so looks to be little damage done.

Comment

Fibre powered now believe it or not !
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Some lad obv got pissed off & decided he was off to the pub so shipped his stack with 810o into me

Comment

Jokeshop - Gone again in 1k added game and cash table i'm on

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                          Only went for about a minute for me

Comment

Surely after 1,000 posts in this thread players just have to accepts DC's as part of choosing to play on ipoker? Why not just play somewhere else? That'll fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                              You couldnt have stayed disconnected for another few mins

Comment

You couldnt have stayed disconnected for another few mins
                                Back just in time to pick up the kings

Comment

When I tried to log back in last night it kept saying, "active sessions in use for this player". Anyone else have this?
                                  Last edited by carlinrose; 06-12-14, 13:57.

Comment

Down for everyone, or just for me?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                      Down for me too

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                        Fu**ed too
                                        hopefully gets back as in have a big stack early in €75 game )

Comment

as far as i can tell stay well away on sundays, almost every week its the same shit

Comment

Nice discussion, thanks for sharing your thoughts
                                            You can now play your game with no deposit bonus codes

Comment

anybody know where the hell the irish open sats on boyles have gone?

Comment

they mysteriously disapearred friday evening along with a token i had for the supersat, support say they have no update about them untill tommorow, my token is still live they say.

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                  they mysteriously disapearred friday evening along with a token i had for the supersat, support say they have no update about them untill tommorow, my token is still live they say.
                                                  Any Updates ? I too have a 200e Token gone missing , It appears Irish Open Sats are no longer in the lobbby.

Comment

Originally posted by suitedconnector View Post
                                                    Any Updates ? I too have a 200e Token gone missing , It appears Irish Open Sats are no longer in the lobbby.
                                                    it doesent look like the irish open sats will be coming back to Boyles anytime soon, Support will exchange the token for an acop direct buy inn or the winter series games.

Comment

Anyone else not able to log into ipoker. Running deep in the €20 eclipse not far off money and can't log in. �� boyles say it's an ipoker issue

Comment

Was playing a couple of sattelite tourneys on there earlier. Got disconnected 5 or 6 times. Joke.
                                                        http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Not even going to try anymore, had 30 big blinds itm with what i guess was around 30 left* in the saturday 20k and got logged out for good.

* You don't how many are left because the lobby is fucked.

Got a pop up at one stage saying i could continue playing offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                            Not even going to try anymore, had 30 big blinds itm with what i guess was around 30 left* in the saturday 20k and got logged out for good.

I got knocked off just before the money in this and couldnt get back on, support said it was down network wide and it would resume but a few hours later and no sign of anything working.
                                                            Do they pay icm or whats the craic?

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post

Played this as well and saw loads of players disconnected. Had none myself but lobby was terrible. You couldnt even 'go to' other tables to see how many left. It was only after I bust that i knew I was ITM. (Was Laddies I was on btw)

Comment

Surprise Surprise iPoker gone again! Playing a couple of games and its gone.
                                                                Playing on Boyles and Customer Support told me they have no idea when it will be back.
                                                                Thankfully have not registered for Sunday €200k game yet!

Comment

do they post any report about them connection problems or just leaves it as nothing happened?
                                                                  Last edited by madnation; 26-01-15, 12:29.

Comment

Is Boyles/iPoker down?

Cant remember which day I regged for ACOP and now can't check

Comment

im on it now

Comment

Is Boyles/iPoker down?

Cant remember which day I regged for ACOP and now can't check
                                                                        Day 1B

Comment

I was going to play recently, Friday night added monies et al

Thought of this thread; thought of disconnecting 3 times in ten minutes the last time 'I played

And decided not to bother

Much the same when I drifted away from the game

iPoker was pretty much the nail in the coffin of my poor assed attempts at being a poker player

Would/should probably thank boyles/paddy, but seeing as I got fucked on the bubble of the 200K one night where id a decision to make and no bubble info, they can go fuck themselves

Comment

Thought there may be a few problems on ipoker skins tonight after reading this article

http://www.bluffeurope.com/poker-new...ins_18011.aspx

The theory checks out!
                                                                            http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Is ipoker acting the p...k for anyone else this evening?

Comment

It drove me spare last night and I got a bullshit email from PP support today blaming my ISP (when I had laptop working perfectly off same connection). FFFFSSSSS

Comment

Originally posted by mohican22 View Post
                                                                                  Is ipoker acting the p...k for anyone else this evening?
                                                                                  Ya it's at it constantly for me this last while.
                                                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Being blinded away in 3 tournaments. Magic.

Comment

same problem as before yeah, can't get past the loading tables box on home screen??
                                                                                      already reged for tomorow nights munster open sat...... doesn't bode well...

last time it was just pp, can't get into boylers either

Comment

Originally posted by colm_leche View Post
                                                                                        "Can't get past the loading tables window" encountered that as well

Same as what I encountered last night it is incredibly frustrating to say the effing least
                                                                                        Last edited by mohican22; 09-02-15, 21:51.

Comment

Nice to get a post with 2 thanks. Assuming it wasn't Micky and Winkey stealing my blinds!

Comment

Nice to get a post with 2 thanks. Assuming it wasn't Micky and Winkey stealing my blinds!
                                                                                            good one colm

Comment

I presume the problems are just with certain skins? Have been playing a bit on Grosvenor lately an no issues whatsovever
                                                                                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Decided to play a couple of Sats on Boyles tonight. Why did i bother. Support says iPoker are aware of the current problem. Yay.

Comment

Yeah likewise Dice. Very frustrating

Comment

keep an eye on your poker client as 2 tables I had tried to reg for 30 mins earlier suddenly popped up.

Comment

Yeah same problems in the sats on boyles tonight :-(

Comment

Boyles an absolute joke tonight, made it to 6 handed somehow with 4 tickets and then disco fucked over. Never again.

Comment

lets not forget paddy power either same

Comment

same as myself dice, got kicked out on boyles on the satellite game (4/5 times) when on the final table and came back to 3k less in chips. its becoming a joke. lets just say live support and the care email got a nice battering
                                                                                                            http://www.wicklowpkrscene.blogspot.com

Comment

Was working on a friends computer last night and had the same problems on PP & Boyles

Does no one produce decent tested software anymore ??

Will have to come out of retirement !!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicklowpkrscene View Post
                                                                                                                same as myself dice, got kicked out on boyles on the satellite game (4/5 times) when on the final table and came back to 3k less in chips. its becoming a joke. lets just say live support and the care email got a nice battering
                                                                                                                Was just onto support enquiring about refunds. none forthcoming for me. Reading between the lines, iPoker seems to give some form of refunds if you are blinded out while disconnected but if you are lucky enough to get reconnected & shove your last half blind in or whatever, well boyo, what are you complaining about.

Was just asking support if there are any problems today (after taking 45mins to get onto site - and when i did get in I could see a shedload of people sitting out). The answer reminided me of this guy......

Last edited by Dice75; 13-02-15, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                                                                                  I presume the problems are just with certain skins? Have been playing a bit on Grosvenor lately an no issues whatsovever
                                                                                                                  This sounds strange to me as any of the skins I've used have had the same problems. But then it also seems strange that some people get disconnected and some don't.

Does the broadband provider make any difference I wonder? I'm on UPC Horizon which I upgraded to a few months ago and have been having reliability issues ever since, was on a slower separate UPC modem before that and never any disconnection issues with iPoker then.
                                                                                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Originally posted by ikilldurrr1 View Post
                                                                                                                    Don't forget about the bot riddled cash games.
                                                                                                                    and humans with mutiple accounts on ipoker skins and a handful of ip addresses on the 6 max tables ...1 v 5 is at a slight disadvantage

Comment

is anyone having trouble logging into boyles all day today

Comment

Laughable, havent been able to log in to Paddypower or Grovsenor all week. No problems with boyle though
                                                                                                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
                                                                                                                          Laughable, havent been able to log in to Paddypower or Grovsenor all week. No problems with boyle though
                                                                                                                          i uninstalled then reinstalled boyles and its working now

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X