X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have an unplayable lag?

Comment

WTF this thread still open?
      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        Sigh rakeback. I've snipped some detail from posts as requested by a member on here. Discussion of rb was something not allowed when we were on Boards, probably better if in general if the specifics are kept in private on here too especially when speaking about a network that doesnt allow it.

Plus its less likely to give me a pain in the head
        I dont know I suppose you could justify it from a Paddy power/Boyles supporting games on here. I dont see the huge harm in it been discussed if the above is not an issue.

I dont actively sign people anymore only when people approach me. The reason I posted it was to see what others thought. Ive been signing up people with years and never had anything dodgy like this happen.

This was my first time going outside my usual affiliate and it is not something I would chance again.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Dont really play on iPoker but in the $30 rebuy tonight. Been thrown out twice in the middle of big hands already, is this an ongoing problem?

Comment

Even the old reliable stats/more method seems to be failing me tonight. Playing the $1k added and dunno how many players left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
              Dont really play on iPoker but in the $30 rebuy tonight. Been thrown out twice in the middle of big hands already, is this an ongoing problem?
              I'd no issues with ipoker tonight.

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
              Even the old reliable stats/more method seems to be failing me tonight. Playing the $1k added and dunno how many players left.
              Was ok for me. Apart from busting about 4-5 off the money that is

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                I'd no issues with ipoker tonight.
                Only happened 3 times so far but always when I raise a flop

Cant get back in then as it says already logged in and takes about a min to get in. Timebank now gone on bubble, better not happen now!

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                  I posted this in the BBV but worth of a thread I reckon. I was playing on PaddyPower in one of their site specific games at the time.

The ipoker problems have hit a new low. I saw something tonight that I've never seen happen before and the integrity of the entire network is under question imo.

A player in second position gets it all in v another guy, he's covered and loses.
                  He's still at the table at the start of the next hand with his chipcount reading 0. The next hand is dealt and he's still there with cards dealt to him, I just think this is a graphics error at this stage.
                  Pot goes to showdown between him and another guy with his hand (86 off) being tabled.

He was dealt in even though he had busted in the previous hand. The mess with the tournie lobbies and the software crash problems are one thing but this is a different kettle of fish entirely.
                  This is crazy, any screen shots

Comment

ipoker tilts me, worst software about. don't no why you would play on it when you have stars or full tilt. could be different if you have a huge roll in it tho.

Comment

Sundays 200k guaranteed prizepool has been cut to 175k guaranteed.

Comment

PPP down for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberpoker View Post
                          PPP down for anyone else?
                          Working fine here

Comment

Yea ok now but I couldn't log on for about 30 minutes.
                            Boyles was ok at the time

Comment

Been having a problem lately with iPoker (only play Boyles & PPP)

I only ever would be 1 tabling on iPoker.

The same problem has happened now for the last half dozen tourneys i have played on both skins and I'm wondering is it my laptop or iPoker?

It happens on average 2/3 times a tourney. Always the exact same spot - I'm HU in a hand & 3 bet someone, they tank and as soon as their timebank starts and uses one second I lose connection. Now my internet icon on the laptop shows a lost connection for a millisecond & then of course it takes me 1-2 mins to get back in as it says I'm already active in a session. What is causing this?

I never lose connection at any other time while browsing & can play for 12 hours straight on any other site with no problems whatsoever.

any ideas? (apart from no 3-betting)

Edit - just had same scenario there on PPP & stayed connected but it has happened once already tonight
                              Last edited by Dice75; 26-06-13, 20:49.

Comment

ipoker playing up again

Comment

Cant get into PPP.

Comment

Originally posted by rockmick View Post
                                    ipoker playing up again
                                    Originally posted by carlinrose View Post
                                    Cant get into PPP.
                                    Same for everyone everything shut down AGAIN

Comment

Cant get into PPP.
                                      Same.
                                      @OwenRua on Twitter.

Comment

same here cant get into PPP, just stuck at the loading tables screen

Comment

same here had tables loaded up support saying to come back later and they are not sure if i will be due refunds

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                            same here had tables loaded up support saying to come back later and they are not sure if i will be due refunds
                                            LOL. Same as that.
                                            Was in live chat with a chap called Stephen. Got disconnected and when I reconnected I was 28th in the Queue....
                                            had 4 tables running and was HU on 1. Joke.

Comment

Anybody having any problems doing player transfers on PPP? I had transfers set up on my ac for the last few years, and was transferring with no problems until a few months ago it wouldn't transfer, and a message popped up on the screen saying "Invalid nickname or e-mail address. Please confirm the details and try again."
                                              I e-mailed support several times, but they couldn't find any problems. I tried e-mailing support again today, and they told me player transfer was having technical issues which they were trying to resolve, and that player transfer was not available until the issues were fixed.

Comment

Anybody having any problems doing player transfers on PPP? I had transfers set up on my ac for the last few years, and was transferring with no problems until a few months ago it wouldn't transfer, and a message popped up on the screen saying "Invalid nickname or e-mail address. Please confirm the details and try again."
                                                I e-mailed support several times, but they couldn't find any problems. I tried e-mailing support again today, and they told me player transfer was having technical issues which they were trying to resolve, and that player transfer was not available until the issues were fixed.
                                                Player transfers have been suspended across ipoker since April

Comment

Player transfers have been suspended across ipoker since April
                                                  Lol. That sounds the right timescale I've been having problems. So they've been spinning me a load of bull since then.

Comment

Looks like it. But I couldn't figure it out why they don't send a mass email informing customers about this. This would mean a whole lot of complaints on their side.

Comment

be playing a game in 37 mins i was cut off 9 times on boyles is it happening 2 any 1 but me

Comment

Fine for me on Coral

Comment

Anyone having problems with HEM not working on ipoker for the last couple of hours or so? I'm on PPP.

Comment

Ipoker tits up again. My table frozen for last 20 mins, but we can all chat away.

Comment

We came back for one hand then we go on our hourly break, but it seems to be an indefinite break. We can still chat tho'.

Comment

Is ipoker still down? 3 hours and counting?

Comment

Are all the sit n goes down on ipoker except the Jackpot ones? That's all I can find. I've tried resetting the filters but no luck. Is it like this for everyone or just for me?

Comment

Have been getting disconnected while playing on boyles from time to time, cant get back in for few mins then. Have pokerstars running at the same time and no problems there.

Anyone else experiencing this? Not sure if it a problem comin from my end.

Comment

Just got moved in a tourney there and the new table didnt load, had to find it

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                        Have been getting disconnected while playing on boyles from time to time, cant get back in for few mins then. Have pokerstars running at the same time and no problems there.

yep
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

yep boyles is down for me

Comment

Exact same problem, boyles down for last 10 minutes

Comment

Same happening for me today, just started playing with Boyles yesterday and today it's been nothing but continuous disconnections. Very frustrating, don't think I'll stay long!

No problem with my internet connection either, on UPC fibre and no issues anywhere else.

Comment

Seems to be ipoker network problem. Paddy Power and other ipoker skins being affected as well.
                                                                                http://www.pokerinireland.net/

Comment

Boylepoker, ladbrokes and paddy power poker all the same issues. All on IPOKER. Complete joke.

Comment

do ipoker refund customers when this happens?

Comment

do ipoker refund customers when this happens?
                                                                                      Im guessing you will get a response that it was your internet connection.
                                                                                      Joke of a network and amazing people still play on it.
                                                                                      Can be good for sats esp small games here in ireland and rakeback but for game selection and
                                                                                      software its a joke.

Comment

PPP support

Hi there. Unfortunately there is an issue at the moment. So what I will do is forward on your details and the details of the tournaments to be looked into as soon as possible and have any due credits refunded to the account.
                                                                                        The details of your tournaments have been forwarded onto the network for investigation. Any due refunds as per the disconnection policy on site should be credited within 24 hours.
                                                                                        I assume I'd get my money back in cash, not in tokens??

Comment

me to down the last 20 mins

Comment

Just back on Boyles.

Comment

Phew... Just got back in time to raise/call 15 bb shove with AA v J8o and lose in the 150k gtd.. Lucky me!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                Phew... Just got back in time to raise/call 15 bb shove with AA v J8o and lose in the 150k gtd.. Lucky me!
                                                                                                Would you still get your money back?

Comment

Playing on Boyles tonight and other sites at same time, was multitabling so with all the action I didn't notice that one of my tables disappeared. Probably when changing tables as always.
                                                                                                  Had to restart the software when my connection dropped for a second. When I turned back Boyles,last table I was on loaded along with an extra one, on which I was left with 1 bb....
                                                                                                  No choice but to shove A4o Was the 5k GTD 5 rebuys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                    Would you still get your money back?
                                                                                                    Dunno... Got onto live support on Boyles last night. They said they'll have to check with ipoker. Will be pretty annoyed if I don't get it back. Was disconnected multiple times for decent lengths of time too. The times I wasn't disconnected, there were long intervals between hands being dealt.

Comment

Got my money back about 9 o clock tonight. Fair play to them.

Comment

Since the "update" there's been a few different problems. On table moves the previous table stays open frozen behind the new table. You just have to close them manually. Grand.

The shittier problem is the one that occurs randomly. Again on table moves, it won't open the new table at all. It'll just close the previous one or leave it open but frozen. It's easily noticeable if only playing a few games but not if you're mass multi-tabling.

You just have to keep an extra bit of awareness about it. Like have a quick glance over each table to make sure there's still action happening them. You don't have to restart the client btw. Just bring the mtt lobby up for whatever tournament you're missing and click "Join My Table" on the bottom left of it.
                                                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

I'd be wary about playing there next Sunday. The amount of problems they had yesterday could well repeat. Pretty sure the problems were due to the major being changed to multi-entry allowing up to 4 €75 entries. They haven't held a tournament with >2k entrant in a good while and probably weren't able for it cause they're a pack of gimps. Knowing ipoker they'll prob go ahead with it without having fixed the bugs.

Was really hoping they would put it back to the normal €150 single buy-in structure for many reasons. They get way more profit in reg fees this way so no surprise it's being kept on but it'll just kill the games.
                                                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

^^^ Is that the way it's going to be from now on? I thought they just extending the WS. I think that could make a bit of a mockery of the major over the next couple of months

Comment

Fair play me hole, fucking joke of a company

Comment

Can you give more details? Did you get to log back in and your stack was gone or what? Just want to know if I'll be able to get refunds myself. ty

^^^ Is that the way it's going to be from now on? I thought they just extending the WS. I think that could make a bit of a mockery of the major over the next couple of months
                                                                                                                Looks like it. The WS promo is over now isn't it? But next Sunday's major has the same multi-entry shit.
                                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                                                  Can you give more details? Did you get to log back in and your stack was gone or what? Just want to know if I'll be able to get refunds myself. ty
                                                                                                                  Couldn't get into the tournament when I was regged. At that stage support told me there was problems with the software and all sent on my info to the team that deals with that stuff.

I logged back on later on and was actually in the tourney with 10 bigs left. Busted within 2 hands.

Got onto support yesterday evening to see would I still get refund:

Ipoker have confirmed that the poker network issue should now be resolved. They have provided a list of interrupted games and will make refunds to impacted players within 24 hours, if you have not been refunded in that time, please come back to us.

thanks for your help. Would you imagine id get refunded?

If your final balance was less than the buy in then you should get refunded.
                                                                                                                  Got the refund within 2 hours of that.

Comment

Is Boyles fucked. Regged for IPO Satelite, table came up but frozen, got thrown out and cant log back in?

Comment

Is Boyles fucked. Regged for IPO Satelite, table came up but frozen, got thrown out and cant log back in?
                                                                                                                      im playing away here

same shit was happening the other night, just keep closing it down and try to get lucky when you reopen the client
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        im playing away here

same shit was happening the other night, just keep closing it down and try to get lucky when you reopen the client
                                                                                                                        Finally got in, don't see you though?

Comment

Finally got in, don't see you though?
                                                                                                                          KK v 99, he hits quad 9s lol FML
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X