Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carfax View Post
    Lol, if a live operator reneged on this many guarantees there would be lynchings happening
    They didn't renege. Those games always make the guarantees. There has been lynchings anyway, thousands of people have taken their business elsewhere and there's dozens of threads like this across the interweb so untold damage has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by carfax View Post
      Lol, if a live operator reneged on this many guarantees there would be lynchings happening
      I have always been refunded anytime there has been problems anyway. Guarantees always seem to be met in these tourneys so I think its more technical problems than dodging guarantees to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
        Obviously a bit of a fluke the $15k $15r managed to make it past the rebuy break so!
        Yeah unfortunately I couldn't fluke the final table losing 3 70/30s fml!! I just wish ipoker exploded!

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
          Yeah unfortunately I couldn't fluke the final table losing 3 70/30s fml!! I just wish ipoker exploded!
          I won it.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
            I won it.
            N1 thought I recognised the name on p5's this morning alright

Comment

Lads I play a bit on PP,Boyles and Will Hill, all the ipoker network.. I have played on PP and boyles for a few years now. A couple of years ago it was much better,now there is god knows how many problems.. E.g, something similar to what the lads said, playing your game and keeping an eye on how many is left, I was 2nd or 3rd on this occasion,nearly at the business end of things. Paying out I think 72 out of 549 players,so I checked where I was on the table after knocking some1 out,they roughly had half my stack,said ill have another quick look at the table, nothing changed??? Said il leave it about 10mins and look again,no joy. So I closed the window, and all of a sudden Im apparantly 112th and knocked out,even though I was still playing.. what is the craic?? About 20 mins of confusion and I eventually found out there was only 11 left. !! Madness.... Another 1 is , keep an eye on other players and where they are sitting, i Have noticed that for whatever reason,if they are winning more hands than most,change to their seat. Seems like a load of crap to be honest,but it happens in tourneys and cash games.. Dont know what the craic is, but 1 thing is for sure, I have a pain in my ass with ipoker.. Best of luck lads ! Merry Christmas ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by nolanholdempoker.com View Post
                Madness.... Another 1 is , keep an eye on other players and where they are sitting, i Have noticed that for whatever reason,if they are winning more hands than most,change to their seat. Seems like a load of crap to be honest,but it happens in tourneys and cash games..
                There's about 0% chance of this being true. Put down the spliff sir.

Comment

Anyone still able to use the old lobby? I hate the new one and can't change it on will hill

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                    There's about 0% chance of this being true. Put down the spliff sir.
                    Gave me a chuckle anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by nolanholdempoker.com View Post
                      Another 1 is , keep an eye on other players and where they are sitting, i Have noticed that for whatever reason,if they are winning more hands than most,change to their seat. Seems like a load of crap to be honest,but it happens in tourneys and cash games..
                      The way things are going tonight, I may be resorting to this soon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by curehead View Post
                          Fyp

Comment

stupid i poker cancelling the irish open $33 rebuy again

Comment

3k $2 rebuy hasnt come back from the break.

Comment

Neither has the 10k rebuy. Poxy load of shite.

Comment

I entered into the 30r and 50f both at 7pmand they havent started. Issue with the network im told. It may or may not come back. Thanks for that!!

I cant unreg the 100f 30r and 15r starting later either

Comment

Originally posted by DJ View Post
                                    I entered into the 30r and 50f both at 7pmand they havent started. Issue with the network im told. It may or may not come back. Thanks for that!!

I cant unreg the 100f 30r and 15r starting later either
                                    Quality. How is this network still in operation?

Comment

Its a complete joke. They cant tell me anything, i cant unregister. Should i just sit around all night in case a tournament suddenly starts playing?!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ View Post
                                        Its a complete joke. They cant tell me anything, i cant unregister. Should i just sit around all night in case a tournament suddenly starts playing?!
                                        Yeah I'm in the same boat. Going to have to sit here waiting for something to happen. Beyond a joke.

Comment

playing 2x$22 super turbos heads up in both with the winning hand in both for $84 each but because its in the house rules this is what happens

ALL SNG Tournaments
                                          Eliminated players do not receive a refund.
                                          Remaining players receive refund made up as follows:
                                          Buy-in and Fee is returned.
                                          Each player receives and equal share of the buy–ins from the eliminated players

such a joke these guys that finshed 2nd get $66 same as me but if it freezes 2 seconds later they get $36 and i get $84 so now they are up $30 but im at the loss excuse the language but fuck u ipoker thats me done

Comment

Well the 8.30pm tourney has just started. Luckily i didnt go out like i was considering

Comment

And now gone again. Why oh why did i rebuy straight away?! just let me unreg and get away from this dump of a site

Comment

Do the paddypower and boylepoker reps on here ever even address these issues?

Comment

Originally posted by joedolan View Post
                                                  Not that I've noticed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                    playing 2x$22 super turbos heads up in both with the winning hand in both for $84 each but because its in the house rules this is what happens

ALL SNG Tournaments
                                                    Eliminated players do not receive a refund.
                                                    Remaining players receive refund made up as follows:
                                                    Buy-in and Fee is returned.
                                                    Each player receives and equal share of the buy–ins from the eliminated players

such a joke these guys that finshed 2nd get $66 same as me but if it freezes 2 seconds later they get $36 and i get $84 so now they are up $30 but im at the loss excuse the language but fuck u ipoker thats me done
                                                    I've read this 3 times and i still have no idea what you're trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by joedolan View Post
                                                      Originally posted by SSP View Post
                                                      Not that I've noticed anyway.
                                                      It's an ipoker issue, not a skin issue. It's always going to cause shit and fuck people around but we all still play there. I play there, and i just suck it up and get on with it because i know the risks. I might have a vent, but i know that's it's a piece of shit software but i still think the pro's outway the cons. I've always been looked after by the skin when it comes to disco's or tournaments being cancelled tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        I've read this 3 times and i still have no idea what you're trying to say
                                                        Basically I won 2 stts and they froze on the winning hand but I didn't get the winners share

Comment

Is it safe to play today?

Comment

i poker is a ball of shit full stop

stop playing on it and close this thread, cause it wont be fixed anytime soon

Comment

I won donkament for $1.6k t'other day and the bro won one for $4k last night. Seems fine to me. Not in a big rush to leave.
                                                              The prizepools haven't been as juicy for a while either, presumably due to the sync breaks. It may just mean more regs back on site though, idk.

Comment

I know that no site should have technical difficulties at all but it only does happen once in a blue moon...
                                                                Other than that i think i poker is ok, its defo not the worst poker software out there!!

Comment

Finally finished with ipoker for good. Bail into the $25 doublestack on NYE. Get discoed at 12pm. Fine on stars.fr , stars.com and winamax.fr Try repeatedly to get back in for 20mins. Just hangs. Fire off email to Boyles to get compensated. Just been told it was a problem on my side and no compensation. Later ipoker you bunch of buffoons.
                                                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

has worked well for me over numerous skins last 10 hrs

not one glitch

maybe i am............

SPOILER

Comment

Like a battered housewife...

I ipoker and all it's flaws.

Comment

Wait for it....

Comment

Wait for it....
                                                                          yeah was 3rd in chips in 3k gtd. please come back soon i love you ipoker
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            yeah was 3rd in chips in 3k gtd. please come back soon i love you ipoker
                                                                            Yeah it's down for a few lads i'm chatting with. Only late reg games running at the moment

Comment

Serious ? lads do yee think will still be in business in 12 months? considering the silly rules for skins getting new players.
                                                                              And the obvious useless software and breakdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                Serious ? lads do yee think will still be in business in 12 months? considering the silly rules for skins getting new players.
                                                                                And the obvious useless software and breakdowns.
                                                                                Why does it pain you so much Mick!!

I don't support the network because they are mates or because i owe them anything. Like others, i play their because of the big player pool of mostly bad players, some decent MTTs with decent guarantees, familiar software and beatable games. Everyone that constantly plays there, does so because they make money on the site. When the network goes busto, then we'll find somewhere else to play. (just for the record, i play on about 10 networks so not exclusively on ipoker) By me choosing not to play, i'm only cutting off my nose to spite my face. They have problems and it's a pain in the hole, but so what. Best to just get on with it because we know the risks. It doesn't make me stupid or blind to the fact it's a retarded network because i still play there.

Comment

how are they with refunds when it comes to rebuys?
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    how are they with refunds when it comes to rebuys?
                                                                                    I think they average it out but you'll usually get at least your buyin + 1 rebuy refunded plus the addon if you've got that far. I don't think i've ever been shortchanged yet. Sucks balls tho when you're sitting 3rd in chips. Would much prefer if they had some sort of ICM payout for interupted tournaments but that's far too much to ask from ipoker!

Comment

I think they average it out but you'll usually get at least your buyin + 1 rebuy refunded plus the addon if you've got that far. I don't think i've ever been shortchanged yet. Sucks balls tho when you're sitting 3rd in chips. Would much prefer if they had some sort of ICM payout for interupted tournaments but that's far too much to ask from ipoker!
                                                                                      yeah i was running like god.was in for original buyin plus 1 rebuy. was early days just before add on break but in decent shape to make a nice deep run. I just wanna play!
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;657005]Why does it pain you so much Mick!!

I don't support the network because they are mates or because i owe them anything. Like others, i play their because of the big player pool of mostly bad players, some decent MTTs with decent guarantees, familiar software and beatable games. Everyone that constantly plays there, does so because they make money on the site. When the network goes busto, then we'll find somewhere else to play. (just for the record, i play on about 10 networks so not exclusively on ipoker) By me choosing not to play, i'm only cutting off my nose to spite my face. They have problems and it's a pain in the hole, but so what. Best to just get on with it because we know the risks. It doesn't make me stupid or blind to the fact it's a retarded network because i still play there.[/QUOTE
                                                                                        Does not pain me at all really.
                                                                                        I play there a fair bit and find it beatable-soft it pains me after party pulled out and full tilt closed was a huge oppurtunity for a good european network.
                                                                                        Instead were left with a mix of small networks with crap software and stars and fll tilt.
                                                                                        Personally prefer smaller fields less variance less decent scoops easier be more consistent.

Comment

Does not pain me at all really.
                                                                                          I play there a fair bit and find it beatable-soft it pains me after party pulled out and full tilt closed was a huge oppurtunity for a good european network.
                                                                                          Instead were left with a mix of small networks with crap software and stars and fll tilt.
                                                                                          Personally prefer smaller fields less variance less decent scoops easier be more consistent.
                                                                                          100% agree with this. The sotfware on Winimax is fantastic and would love to see that network being used more widely. Ipoker really are the biggest shower of incompetent fools. The door is open to monopolise the market if they get their finger out but it doesn't look likely at this stage

Comment

Just for info ...

A major upgrade of software took place this morning by Ptech, aimed at stabilising the network and fixing a number of issues. This has quite obviously gone wrong, and they are now rolling back the release whilst IT investigations continue.

Apologies to all.
                                                                                            To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                              Just for info ...

A major upgrade of software took place this morning by Ptech, aimed at stabilising the network and fixing a number of issues. This has quite obviously gone wrong, and they are now rolling back the release whilst IT investigations continue.

Apologies to all.
                                                                                              No disrespect stick your apology up your collective holes thats all ipoker representatives.

Comment

No disrespect stick your apology up your collective holes thats all ipoker representatives.
                                                                                                haha I'm sure theres non taken. Please write a "grind my gears " sort of blog!
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Just for info ...

Apologies to all.
                                                                                                  LOL just LOL

Do they even have a QA department?
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The frustration is shared.

No disrespect taken.

Comment

The frustration is shared.

No disrespect taken.
                                                                                                      The only honourable thing is quit and get a job where you dont have to come online with lies and crocodile tears and expect us to believe you.
                                                                                                      Comical Ali comes to mind as us tanks rumbled in the street across the river from him.

Comment

Comical Ali was forced out there.

Comment

Comical Ali was forced out there.
                                                                                                          I dunno was not there so him being forced at least he has an excuse whats yours ?

Why dont Paddypower move to a decent network without cockups constant diconnections and the same tired old excuses .

Comment

Simply offering some information on why the client broke down again this afternoon.

I saw an earlier post asking why ipoker 'reps' do not post here, so offered to use my personal account to maybe offer at least some simple explanation as to why games stopped again today.

We'll leave it there so ...

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Last edited by robinblinds; 08-01-13, 18:25.

Comment

Jesus RB, for the love of God remove or spoiler that pic. It nearly broke my laptop it's that big!!

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

Jesus RB, for the love of God remove or spoiler that pic. It nearly broke my laptop it's that big!!
                                                                                                                  I know yeah - great pic though!

Comment

well they are trying to fix it but feel they simply cant............

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I saw fair play to RB for coming on to give some sort of explanation. People do moan about no one coming on, someone does and they still get slammed for posting. Damned if you do, damned if you dont

Comment

Yeah thanks to robinblinds for coming on and explaining the situation. It's frustrating how long some of these bugs are there now. Surely they can test these releases before constantly causing games to break down due to dodgy releases.

Comment

Any problems since this afternoon?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X