Royal Ascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    Gonna let my antipost 5/4 on ATD ride even though I'm worried about the conditions. Need
    himself to win and Hooray to place at least to be green for the week.
    5/4 about an 8/13 shot im letting ride everyday of the week. glglglglgl

Comment

After Canfords win on Tuesday i didn't think I could be in the red for the year, never mind the week.

But So You Think and Fame and Glory and all day yesterday have fucked me over rightly.

Comment

Drunken Sailor on the line please
        Harris Tweed to place ...

Comment

Drunken Sailor traded at less than 3/1 in running and was the first beaten a mile out.

Comment

Thank god!

Comment

Thank God is right!!!!

Comment

Have an ew Lucky 15:
                Drunken Sailor
                Hooray
                Hoof It
                Sharaayeen

Besides that, I just have a decent EW bet on Hooray. Only started betting on horses at Cheltenham this year and that and Aintree went very well for me. Ascot has shown me the flip side as I've barely had a winner over the last few days despite backing most races. Anyway ONE TIME HOORAY!

Comment

Such a weak Group 1 this, wouldn't usually back a 3yo filly against 4yo colts especially since fillies have a poor record in this race but the double figure odds were too tempting for me not to back Europes highest rated 2 year old filly last season. Be interesting how Seb rides her from stall 2, could takes her wide on her own.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

E/W Double on Hooray & Deacon Blues in the next 2.

Comment

I think Thousand Stars won the French Champion Hurdle today! Great result there!

Comment

Uggghhhhh

Comment

I know this is afters but society rock is a serious machine. I put him up the last day but was beaten half a lenght, i should have put him up here again as a good e.w selection but was reluctant after he was second last day. I backed him in this last year with a very healthy profit. so happy it won cos because i always knew how good it was.

Comment

Newmarket (Thursday) 15:35 Betting Odds
                            6f Class 1 Connaught Access Flooring Abernant Stakes (Listed) (3yo plus)

society rock will most def be a big player in this, best price at the mo 7/2, i got on at 4s a little while ago.

this is a top class sprinter coming second to starspangledbanner last season in the golden jubilee grp 1 at ascot. (had a nice ew bet on him at 50s)

has also won over this CD winning the tattersalls million sprint. won a listed race last season with a great turn of foot(comes off the pace).

although he has not had a run this season, it should not make a difference as this horse would not need it as it get wound up easily.

the fact that he wasnt gelded suggest to me that owners have plans for him.

he is also well in weight wise been about 4/5 pounds to the good.

worth a small win bet for anyone interested.

copied and paste from my post in the e.w thread

Comment

Blue Jack crying out for a step up in trip. Today's the day

Comment

Pennies ew Fathsta.

Be funny if BCB's one that got away goes in.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Anne of kiev for an e.w interest. 25/1

Comment

Hoof it up...!

Comment

Working...
                                    X