Boyles Bet query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boyles Bet query

Did a 6eu patent in Boyles yesterday. One winner, I took 6s, he returned 7s.

Surely you should get the better sp on a single in a patent as its different to other multiple bets (no bonus)? Otherwise I'd be just better off writing out 7 separate bets (3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble) and giving the staff there extra work everytime. Or alternatively go to PP

Thoughts?

Originally posted by careca View Post

Surely you should get the better sp on a single in a patent as its different to other multiple bets (no bonus)? Otherwise I'd be just better off writing out 7 separate bets (3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble) and giving the staff there extra work everytime. Or alternatively go to PP

Thoughts?
    100 percent agreee, they shud definately be payin guarenteed odds on this bet.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post

Thoughts?
      Makes sense for the single part of the patent but I pesume they aren't guaranteeing prices on multiples?

I noticed ladbrokes and PP are now. Makes a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
        Makes sense for the single part of the patent but I pesume they aren't guaranteeing prices on multiples?

I noticed ladbrokes and PP are now. Makes a big difference.
        Powers always pay me on it (even though they say no guarantees on multiples) but that might be because the manager knows me at this stage.

Comment

Definitely comes across a bit stingy. Not that common a bet so it's hardly going to affect profit margins by any degree worth mentioning or worth losing potential future custom for. I'd be changing it very quick if I a was a Boyles rep reading and throwing Careca a nice good will free bet
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Definitely comes across a bit stingy. Not that common a bet so it's hardly going to affect profit margins by any degree worth mentioning or worth losing potential future custom for. I'd be changing it very quick if I a was a Boyles rep reading and throwing Careca a nice good will free bet
            LOL, thanks Situation !!

Comment

PP only do guaranteed price on singles. Was with my brother in PP last sunday when he was doing a treble. I told him to ask before placing it even though he said they do in Kildare. He asked and was told guarantee price in singles only. So yeah its seems at the discretion of the shop manager.
              Its a type of thing he might have got paid on if he didnt ask(or if the treble won)

Comment

Working...
              X