Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I dont care what happens with the balance. Sorry for not getting bets out quicker but im trying to wait for something i really fancy as ive yet to bring in a winning bet.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          eek: Tyrone match is close
          Tyrone hold on by 2 points, just the Dubs now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

ROUND 4

* Finishes on 30/06/2011
                * Any unused bets go back into pool.

* €80.80 per member

* Exceptions - Keane €93.80 & Tipp86 €128.80.

€80.80 x 18 = €1454.40

Made up of Round 3 winnings of -

Hitchhiker €101.77
                Loopz €134.94
                Jaysoose €135.00
                Luckylawz €51.00
                EnzoScifo €343.51
                AKDonk €126.00
                Feetmagic €384.51
                Free Bet €115.00
                Twitch1984 €63.00 (unused bet)

If anyone wants to sell their share at any time, they are more than welcome to sell it to any IPBer.
                Just post here or in the BBV & PM me details when done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  ROUND 4

* Finishes on 30/06/2011
                  * Any unused bets go back into pool.

* €80.80 per member

* Exceptions - Keane €93.80 & Tipp86 €128.80.

€80.80 x 18 = €1454.40

Made up of Round 3 winnings of -

Hitchhiker €101.77
                  Loopz €134.94
                  Jaysoose €135.00
                  Luckylawz €51.00
                  EnzoScifo €343.51
                  AKDonk €126.00
                  Feetmagic €384.51
                  Free Bet €115.00
                  Twitch1984 €63.00 (unused bet)

If anyone wants to sell their share at any time, they are more than welcome to sell it to any IPBer.
                  Just post here or in the BBV & PM me details when done.
                  I think twitch has given up on boards lol, im mates with his nephew want me to let him know dice?

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
                    I think twitch has given up on boards lol, im mates with his nephew want me to let him know dice?
                    Yea, ask him to PM me if you can Eoin, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      Italy (to beat Ireland) @ 8/11 €80.80 win
                      *****BET PLACED******

Returns €139.56

Comment

A guy called Cadel Evans to win the Dulphanie libre cycle race. I cant see it on Bet 365 tho?
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                          A guy called Cadel Evans to win the Dulphanie libre cycle race. I cant see it on Bet 365 tho?
                          *******BET PLACED********

€128.80 @ 6/4 Returns €322.00*

*Had to do it on PP

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                            Italy (to beat Ireland) @ 8/11 €80.80 win
                            lol

Comment

My bets 9/6/11 - 16/6/11

Floral Beauty - 13.30 Newbury 9/6 @ Starting price
                              Kilkenny to beat Wexford 11/6 @ 1/7
                              Donegal to beat Cavan 12/6 @ 3/10
                              Frankel - Royal Ascot 14/6 @ 1/3
                              So you think - Royal Ascot 15/6 @ starting price

€40 accum
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Canford Cliffs - Royal ascot 14/6 @ starting price
                              Angels will fall - Royal ascot 16/6 @ starting price

€20 double
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Lee Westwood US Open 16/6 @ 10/1

€10.80 win
                              Anthony Kim Us open 16/6 @ 100/1

€5ew
                              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                I have an outstanding balance of €112.32 for this round. I'm going to put it on ciarraithuaidh's tip in the GAA gambling thread which is two related accums.

I'll put €75 on Kerry, Cork, Tyrone, Kildare, Dublin all in the football - should be around 3/1

And €37.32 on Kerry, Cork, Tyrone, Kildare, Dublin all in the football, Kerry in the hurling and Toulouse in the Top 14 final - should be 4/1

Thanks.
                                Very nice bet btw, never complimented you on that. Hope I can follow suit.
                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                  My bets 9/6/11 - 16/6/11

Floral Beauty - 13.30 Newbury 9/6 @ Starting price
                                  Kilkenny to beat Wexford 11/6 @ 1/7
                                  Donegal to beat Cavan 12/6 @ 3/10
                                  Frankel - Royal Ascot 14/6 @ 1/3
                                  So you think - Royal Ascot 15/6 @ starting price

€40 accum
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Canford Cliffs - Royal ascot 14/6 @ starting price
                                  Angels will fall - Royal ascot 16/6 @ starting price

€20 double
                                  Lee Westwood US Open 16/6 @ 10/1

€10.80 win
                                  Anthony Kim Us open 16/6 @ 100/1

€5ew
                                  *First 4 legs of accumulator placed
                                  *First leg of Double placed
                                  *Golf bets placed

Last leg of both incomplete bets will be placed when other parts win as they are not available at present.

Comment

60 on Heat to win game 5 (20/21), Switzerland U21 (9/4) V Denmark and Czec Rep U21 (13/10) V Ukraine = 12.97/1

20.80 on Heat to win game 5 by 7/9 points (17/2)

Comment

Hey Dice, gonna do a couple of horses tonight.

Sovereign Spirit 9:00 fontwell @ Evs

Nahrain 7:50 Haydock @ 4/7

€35.80 double

Zip Top 6:25 Leop @ 6/4

Orbit the Moon 8:20 Haydock @ 7/2

€3 lucky 15..

Cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                        60 on Heat to win game 5 (20/21), Switzerland U21 (9/4) V Denmark and Czec Rep U21 (13/10) V Ukraine = 12.97/1

******BETS PLACED******

Treble returns €875.64
                                        Single Returns €187.60

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post

€35.80 double

Returns €112.51

Zip Top 6:25 Leop @ 6/4

Orbit the Moon 8:20 Haydock @ 7/2

€3 lucky 15..

Potential Returns €426.59

Cheers..
                                          **********BETS PLACED*********

Comment

And we are off.. something back from the Lucky 15..wheeeeeee.

Comment

What's the story with 1 winner in a lucky 15, is it treble the odds or what way does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                What's the story with 1 winner in a lucky 15, is it treble the odds or what way does it work?
                                                ye treble the odds

Comment

At worst we get at least a sweat on the last horse now.

Comment

I have an outstanding balance of €112.32 for this round. I'm going to put it on ciarraithuaidh's tip in the GAA gambling thread which is two related accums.

I'll put €75 on Kerry, Cork, Tyrone, Kildare, Dublin all in the football - should be around 3/1

And €37.32 on Kerry, Cork, Tyrone, Kildare, Dublin all in the football, Kerry in the hurling and Toulouse in the Top 14 final - should be 4/1

Thanks.
                                                    Just noticed this now...Nice piggy-backing!
                                                    "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Get in ya boy ya!!

Comment

Get in ya boy ya!!
                                                        my god jockey earned his fee there
                                                        not too bad for the l15 €78 back
                                                        Last edited by Donk Magnet; 09-06-11, 20:09.

Comment

Jaysoose's Double up & 3/4 winners in Lucky 15 aswell.

Comment

Get in ya boy ya!!
                                                            Nice one, good picks, wp! Choooo, choooo!

Comment

Get in ya boy ya!!
                                                              sweet vwp sir

Comment

Jaysoose's Double up & 3/4 winners in Lucky 15 aswell.
                                                                nice one jay! € 190 eur i make it, 112+78. start of a roll hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                  my god jockey earned his fee there
                                                                  not too bad for the l15 €78 back
                                                                  Thats the way that horse runs, ran down the fav a week back in the same fashion heart in your mouth stuff till he just keeps galloping along, he gos up 10lb on saturday so cant be as confident next time and a bit of stroke pulled tonight. I was looking at orbit the moons race and i made a mistake there but 3/4 cant be to bad.

Happy to get some profit back in the fund..lets kick some ass this round lads.

Comment

nice one jay! € 190 eur i make it, 112+78. start of a roll hopefully.
                                                                    GO Bet Details Date/Time Stake Return
                                                                    Sovereign Spirit @ 1/1
                                                                    Nahrain @ 4/7
                                                                    Zip Top @ 11/8
                                                                    Orbit The Moon @ 9/2
                                                                    Lucky 15, 15 bets * €3.00 09/06/2011 13:59:43 45.00 72.51

Nahrain @ 4/7
                                                                    Sovereign Spirit @ 1/1
                                                                    Doubles, 1 bet * €35.80 09/06/2011 13:53:01 35.80 106.89

Why are they only paying out €106.89 on the double??????
                                                                    Any ideas???????

Comment

GO Bet Details Date/Time Stake Return
                                                                      Sovereign Spirit @ 1/1
                                                                      Nahrain @ 4/7
                                                                      Zip Top @ 11/8
                                                                      Orbit The Moon @ 9/2
                                                                      Lucky 15, 15 bets * €3.00 09/06/2011 13:59:43 45.00 72.51

Nahrain @ 4/7
                                                                      Sovereign Spirit @ 1/1

Any ideas???????
                                                                      10p r4 on sov spirit

Comment

Nahrain @ 4/7
                                                                        Sovereign Spirit @ 1/1

Any ideas???????
                                                                        Should be 112.51 by my calculator but there may be a Rule 4 messing up one of those. Check the official race result, it'll say if there's one involved.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

10p r4 on sov spirit
                                                                          Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Should be 112.51 by my calculator but there may be a Rule 4 messing up one of those. Check the official race result, it'll say if there's one involved.
                                                                          ^^^At first I thought they were posted at the same time but no

Comment

a win is a win but it goes to show how much of a mugs bet these are. you get 3 outta 4 bets up and you don't even double your money, I know its odds related but still. I'm not knocking your bet. It just really brought home how stupid i was when i placed these type of bets when i backed the horses years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                              a win is a win but it goes to show how much of a mugs bet these are. you get 3 outta 4 bets up and you don't even double your money, I know its odds related but still. I'm not knocking your bet. It just really brought home how stupid i was when i placed these type of bets when i backed the horses years ago.
                                                                              Who invited captain bringdown?

Comment

lol
                                                                                48

Comment

Another great game but Heat lost and never looked like winning. Dallas shot the lights out and came away 112 to 103. This is despite Miami being up 100 to 95 with just 4 and a half minutes left. They deserved it with Le Bron again going almost the whole 4th qtr without scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                    lol
                                                                                    I get your point about the Lucky 15's alright prob should have done a 3 * €10's and €10 instead and left orbit the moon out. But then i dont like changing my bets once i have decided.

oh yeah

Comment

PM sent Dice.

Edit: might be a bit late notice, np if it is. My bad.
                                                                                      Last edited by Caf; 10-06-11, 12:39.

Comment

Caf

€10 Win Trixie:

Sandown:

14:20-Verbeeck

16:00-Sure Route

17:05-Grumeti

*******BET PLACED*******

Comment

First one up

Comment

...

Comment

Caf

€10 Win Trixie:

Sandown:

14:20-Verbeeck

16:00-Sure Route

17:05-Grumeti

*******BET PLACED*******
                                                                                              2 winners - €64.69 back

Comment

Fuck you Heat, Swiss win 1 0 and Czec win 2 1.

Comment

Dice75

US Open Golf -

€20 e/w Villegas @ 80/1

Comment

Royal Ascot this week.
                                                                                                    Could make or break us
                                                                                                    Prediction: If Frankel wins, many accums will come in
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Betting websites not blocked in new workplace so should be able to pick bets on bet365 way easier from now on.

I'll have something in the next few days, apologies for being a straggler for a few rounds.

Comment

PM sent Dice.

Comment

Caf

Windsor -

6.00pm - Red Art @ 5/2
                                                                                                          6.30pm - Selinda @ 5/1

2 x €10.40 Singles
                                                                                                          1 x €20.00 Double

******BETS PLACED*******

Comment

hi folks, sorry I havent been on in ages. been too busy to turn on a computer. no problems with the money going back into the pot. will stick up a bet in the next day or 2
                                                                                                            Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Caf

Windsor -

6.00pm - Red Art @ 5/2
                                                                                                              6.30pm - Selinda @ 5/1

2 x €10.40 Singles
                                                                                                              1 x €20.00 Double

******BETS PLACED*******
                                                                                                              And we have a sweat.

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                                                                                              hi folks, sorry I havent been on in ages. been too busy to turn on a computer. no problems with the money going back into the pot. will stick up a bet in the next day or 2
                                                                                                              Welcome back.

Comment

Caf

Windsor -

6.00pm - Red Art @ 5/2
                                                                                                                6.30pm - Selinda @ 5/1

2 x €10.40 Singles
                                                                                                                1 x €20.00 Double

******BETS PLACED*******
                                                                                                                Some man for the horses Caf! Got on this as soon as I saw you post it. One time!

Comment

Gonna go with the following bets covering the next week Dice:

US Open:
                                                                                                                  €5 ew on Villegas Kuchar
                                                                                                                  €5 ew on Quiros
                                                                                                                  €10 ew on Ernie Els

Royal Ascot:
                                                                                                                  €40 ew double on Astrophysical Jet and Holberg

EDIT: Just noticed Dice already has Villegas backed so I'll change that to Kuchar
                                                                                                                  Last edited by FeetMagic; 13-06-11, 17:28. Reason: Bet made already

Comment

Caf

Windsor -

6.00pm - Red Art @ 5/2
                                                                                                                    6.30pm - Selinda @ 5/1

2 x €10.40 Singles
                                                                                                                    1 x €20.00 Double

******BETS PLACED*******
                                                                                                                    2nd one was almost pulled up.

Meh, some funds for the next round anyway.

Comment

NuckChorris

European U21 Championships -

England U21 to beat Ukraine U21 @ 4/5
                                                                                                                      Switzerland U21 to beat Iceland U21 @ Evens

LHC -

Dublin to beat Galway @ 5/4

€80.80 treble

*******BET PLACED**********

Returns €654.48

Comment

US Open:
                                                                                                                        €5 ew on Villegas Kuchar
                                                                                                                        €5 ew on Quiros
                                                                                                                        €10 ew on Ernie Els

Royal Ascot:
                                                                                                                        €40 ew double on Astrophysical Jet and Holberg

EDIT: Just noticed Dice already has Villegas backed so I'll change that to Kuchar
                                                                                                                        Presume thats a €20 e/w Double?

Comment

US Open:
                                                                                                                          €5 ew on Kuchar @ 22/1
                                                                                                                          €5 ew on Quiros @ 90/1
                                                                                                                          €10 ew on Ernie Els @ 75/1

Royal Ascot:
                                                                                                                          €20 E/W Double on -

Astrophysical Jet (Tuesday 3.05pm) @ 14/1
                                                                                                                          Holberg (Thursday 4.25pm) @ 10/1
                                                                                                                          ********BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X