IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

(Horse one had to be approved by Trading Dept, pfffft)
    With this success yous will be getting restricted soon

Comment

ehhhhh 6th
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
        I shall attempt to redeem myself.

€30 Side Glance @11/10 in the 6:40 windsor....returns €63

€10 Double Side glance 11/10 and Draw @ 9/4 fulham/liverpool ....Returns €34.50

€18 Angels will fall @ 11/4 (tip for this will shorten) 17:40 windsor. ...Returns €67.50

€5 Treble..Side glance 11/10, Angels will fall 11/4 and Draw in footy 9/4....Returns €127.97

Potential Total returns €292.97

Cheers dice.

Nice sweat

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
          Nice sweat
          What are we waiting on in that bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
            130 odd winnings already, draw i the soccer for the scoop

Comment

2 x singles are up on the horses.

Double & Treble both waiting on draw in the fulham match

Comment

Woohoo nice to contribute finally and at least we have a chunk of profit locked up..cmon nobody later

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                  Woohoo nice to contribute finally and at least we have a chunk of profit locked up..cmon nobody later
                  Not looking good in the Liverpool Fulham game unfortunately!

Great start to round 3 regardless, wpwp.

Comment

How did Gimmeabreak's second horse get on?

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                      st pats vrs shamrock rovers DRAW 11/5
                      UCD vrs galway utd 5/6

23 euro @ 4.86/1

hope you don't mind me splitting the bets this month (40 yoyo left)

cheers

shipity ship

Comment

shipity ship
                        Nice one. Great start to Round 3!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                          Not looking good in the Liverpool Fulham game unfortunately!

Great start to round 3 regardless, wpwp.
                          Yeah got greedy should have just left the two horsies in the bet and double them up..what can you do..

Comment

WP so far lads.

PM sent Dice.

Comment

Caf

€63 win double

Yarmouth:

2:50 Jonnie Skull

3:50 Star Commander

Returns €716.63

Comment

No joy I'm guessing, anyone see those races?

Comment

No joy I'm guessing, anyone see those races?
                                  Both 3rd

Comment

Both 3rd
                                    Ugh...

Comment

Luckylawz

€23 treble

Man Utd, West Ham, Blackpool @ 11.69/1

Returns €291.87

********BET PLACED**********

Comment

40 Euro Accum

Man city vrs Stoke 90mins
                                        Shamrock rvrs vrs Dundalk (setanta cup)
                                        Wexford Youths v Salthill Devon
                                        Athlone Town v Monaghan United

7.43/1

Comment

40 Euro Accum

Man city vrs Stoke 90mins
                                          Shamrock rvrs vrs Dundalk (setanta cup)
                                          Wexford Youths v Salthill Devon
                                          Athlone Town v Monaghan United

7.43/1
                                          Returns €337.33

******BET PLACED******

Comment

Will check back here at 4pm today & midday 2moro in case of any more bets required.

Comment

Round 3 So Far

Bet €338.00
                                              Returned €269.94

Comment

Nuckchorris

€63 Treble

Leinster (-6) v Northampton
                                                Leinster v Munster
                                                Barcelona v United

Returns €430.60

**********BET PLACED**********

Comment

Premiership 22/5/11

Man Utd draw 3/1
                                                  Wolves draw 2/1
                                                  Bolton draw 11/4
                                                  Arsenal win 19/20
                                                  Spurs win 8/15
                                                  Everton draw 9/4
                                                  Villa draw 12/5
                                                  Newcastle draw 5/2
                                                  West Ham draw 5/2
                                                  Stoke draw 13/5

210 0.24 6folds 50.40
                                                  45 0.20 8folds 9.00
                                                  10 0.20 9folds 2.00
                                                  1 1.60 accum 1.60
                                                  Total 63.00

Sorry about this, dice. Its a mammoth gamble from an almighty mug and I probably should have more respect for my share of the loots here, but feck it I'm going for a killing on the last round of the premiership. I fancy loads of draws obviously, Arsenal to pip City for 3rd and Birmingham to go down, (well they deserve too not that deserve has anything to do with it). Its going to be nail biting fare come Sunday. Cameras switching all over the shop with lots of late goals.
                                                  Last edited by GingerMilla; 20-05-11, 11:11. Reason: change bet
                                                  "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

You better start putting that bet on now Dice...might be Saturday before you finish it!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      You better start putting that bet on now Dice...might be Saturday before you finish it!
                                                      I think if I start now, should make about Level 4 of the UKIPT

Comment

It's only 386 separate bets.

God help you if he had over a hundred to bet in the next round

Comment

Problem Denis - minimum stake on any bet is 20 cent.

Obv didnt figure this out till had pulled whole bet together

Let me know what u wanna do.

Comment

Just typed in the bet on pp out of curiosity, only takes 2 mins returns €204,179.87 GL

Comment

So, took the €63 out of the Bet365 account & put it into my PP account to place the bet.

Picked all the selections, entered stakes - winning amount as per The Dini's post above, clicked place bet button &
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              minimum bet per line 20c

FML

Comment

Problem Denis - minimum stake on any bet is 20 cent.

Obv didnt figure this out till had pulled whole bet together

Let me know what u wanna do.
                                                                Ok Ciaran, sorry for the hassle here. Can't pull out now so I've edited on the original post to take the minimum stake per line into account. With all respect I don't think it takes that long contrary to some of the other posters who are not in the syndicate in any case.
                                                                Thanks again.
                                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                  Premiership 22/5/11

Man Utd draw 3/1
                                                                  Wolves draw 2/1
                                                                  Bolton draw 11/4
                                                                  Arsenal win 19/20
                                                                  Spurs win 8/15
                                                                  Everton draw 9/4
                                                                  Villa draw 12/5
                                                                  Newcastle draw 5/2
                                                                  West Ham draw 5/2
                                                                  Stoke draw 13/5

210 0.24 6folds 50.40
                                                                  45 0.20 8folds 9.00
                                                                  10 0.20 9folds 2.00
                                                                  1 1.60 accum 1.60
                                                                  Total 63.00
                                                                  ***********BET PLACED*************

Returns €263,015.85

Beers on Denis

Comment

So, took the €63 out of the Bet365 account & put it into my PP account to place the bet.

Picked all the selections, entered stakes - winning amount as per The Dini's post above, clicked place bet button &
                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                    minimum bet per line 20c

FML
                                                                    That's a pain in the ass, when you are inputting .05 or whatever you think it should pop up straight away that it's .20 minimum.
                                                                    Last edited by thedini; 20-05-11, 11:31.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                      Ok Ciaran, sorry for the hassle here. Can't pull out now so I've edited on the original post to take the minimum stake per line into account. With all respect I don't think it takes that long contrary to some of the other posters who are not in the syndicate in any case.
                                                                      Thanks again.
                                                                      No, handy enough in fairness - just the connection here in Cork is woeful.

Comment

Tipp86

Laois, Kildare & Sligo treble

50e Returns 101.11e

Comment

Lol Ginger. One time!

Comment

Lol Ginger. One time!
                                                                            yeah you can have my one time too

Comment

yeah you can have my one time too
                                                                              Thanks, should be an exciting afternoon anyway. Better than playing the lotto, at least some element of judgement involved.

Comment

Nuckchorris

€63 Treble

Leinster (-6) v Northampton
                                                                                Leinster v Munster
                                                                                Barcelona v United

Returns €430.60

**********BET PLACED**********

luckily Leinster are playing Munster in this final anyone else and the celebrations from earlier could go on to long
                                                                                48

Comment

Bump for those still to go this round.

Try & finish this Round by May 31st.

Comment

I should have something this evening.

Comment

Keane

€50 Dublin (-4) v Offaly @10/11

Comment

AKDonk

63e on Finn Harps @evs

Returns 126e

******BET PLACED******
                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 27-05-11, 01:04.

Comment

AKDonk

63e on Finn Harps @evs

Returns 126e
                                                                                          Was this placed? Harps won 1 0, wp.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                            Was this placed? Harps won 1 0, wp.
                                                                                            Bet wins

Comment

2 x Free €50 Champions League Final Bets

Because I placed one of yesterdays bets on Bet365 Mobile (ie on the phone) they have given us a €50 bonus bet.

They are also doing a CL Special whereby whatever amount you bet pre-kickoff you get an in-running* bet to the same amount which is refunded if it loses.

tl;dr - Two free €50 bets on Champions League Final.

Put your nominations for the two bets as per below & i'll go with which ever are the most popular at 3pm Saturday.

*In running will be placed in the first minute.

Pre Match - ???????????
                                                                                              In Running - ??????????

Betting Markets - http://www.bet365.com/home/default.asp?
                                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 27-05-11, 12:14.

Comment

barca ht ft

don't mind in running
                                                                                                48

Comment

Will leave that bet up to the rest of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    Pre - Rooney anytime

IR - Barca 90 mins
                                                                                                    Seems a decent option.

Comment

Rooney 1st scorer

Messi 1st scorer
                                                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 27-05-11, 13:16.

Comment

anything with Barca winning is fine with me (evens for 90 mins win is good odds imo). for goalscorer bets i'd go with messi anytime.

Comment

+2.5 goals for me.
                                                                                                          Pre match obv

messi anytime
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I like the overs a lot as well.

My official vote therefore is:

Pre - Over 2.5 goals
                                                                                                            IR - Rooney anytime

Comment

Does anyone know what in-running markets are normally available?

Not sure if anytime scorer will be available in-running.

Comment

DeadParrot

UFC and GAA

Jackson
                                                                                                                Browne
                                                                                                                Alves
                                                                                                                Stann
                                                                                                                Dublin

5.7/1

€50

Returns €335.32

******BET PLACED*******

Comment

pre Giggs to score anytime 8/1..its fate.

Comment

i'll have my roll on

leinster-2 vs munster
                                                                                                                    dublin-4 vs offaly
                                                                                                                    tipp-3 vs cork

ty

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                      just a thought - Dice you do all the hard work here so pick whatever bets you like and stick them up once you have them on so we can have a sweat.
                                                                                                                      +1 gl ciaran

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                                                        +1 gl ciaran
                                                                                                                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                                                          i'll have my roll on
                                                                                                                          leinster-2 vs munster
                                                                                                                          dublin-5 vs offaly
                                                                                                                          tipp-4 vs cork
                                                                                                                          ty
                                                                                                                          *******BET PLACED*****

Returns €529.30

*Note changes in handicaps in GAA.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 27-05-11, 23:40.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X