Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    My loot HH's loot on Germany today please Ciaran. 6/5
    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
        One share on New Zealand -12 (in additional handicaps) and South Africa -7 for the rugby please @ 1.95/1.
        Last minute try for England screwed that up! Close tho.

Comment

My loot on Germany today please Ciaran. 6/5
          Winner

Comment

€10.44 on spain /torres 28/1 champions/topgoalscorer double

tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
              €10.44 on spain /torres 28/1 champions/topgoalscorer double

tnx
              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                Full stake on Spain
                Spain -1 in running.
                Bump

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                  Bump
                  Have the 1st bet on - about to do the in-running. Calm down!

Edit - BET PLACED
                  Last edited by Dice75; 10-06-12, 16:02.

Comment

Last minute try for England screwed that up! Close tho.
                    UL

Comment

France (draw no bet) 8/13 V England
                      Sweden (draw no bet) Evs V Ukraine
                      Spain 1/4 V Ireland
                      Russia 4/5 V Greece

All on it for 6.26/1

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                        France (draw no bet) 8/13 V England
                        Sweden (draw no bet) Evs V Ukraine
                        Spain 1/4 V Ireland
                        Russia 4/5 V Greece

All on it for 6.26/1
                        *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Incredibly short notice..but if you see this ciaran can i get the balance on sweden.

if you dont see it thats cool beans..meant to put it up earlier but forgot all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                            Incredibly short notice..but if you see this ciaran can i get the balance on sweden.

if you dont see it thats cool beans..meant to put it up earlier but forgot all about it.
                            *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              *****BET PLACED*****
                              Fair play dude.. sorry bout the last minute stuff..stoopid work getting in the way of my sports gambling and ipb'ing.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Away til Weds with no laptop so a bit of notice required for any bets please

Comment

June Update

V.Bad month so far.

Bet - €565.16
                                    Won -€165.07

In-Running ; Spain/Torres (Win/TS Double) for €290

Still to Go

€40.44 -
                                    Twitch
                                    Oleras
                                    DeadParrot
                                    Connie

Loopz - €30.00

Comment

Free bet on Italy v England for anyone left who wants to use it

SPOILER
                                      After finishing top of Group D, England now take on Italy in the quarter-finals of Euro 2012 on Sunday 24th June - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the England v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

Don't forget about our Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, simply place any pre-match First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on ANY Euro 2012 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!

With fantastic offers and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                      The bet365 Team

Terms and conditions apply

Comment

Free bet on Italy v England for anyone left who wants to use it

SPOILER
                                        After finishing top of Group D, England now take on Italy in the quarter-finals of Euro 2012 on Sunday 24th June - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the England v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

Don't forget about our Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, simply place any pre-match First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on ANY Euro 2012 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!

With fantastic offers and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                        The bet365 Team

Terms and conditions apply

Ill take it Ciaran.

Full stake on England @ 7/4

I will take advise on what way to play the IR market.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                          Ill take it Ciaran.

Grand - just post an hour beforehand

Comment

Laois
                                            Dublin
                                            Armagh
                                            Kildare
                                            Wicklow
                                            Antrim
                                            ....Donegal
                                            GAA Football
                                            7 fold Half stake please
                                            6andabit/1
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              Laois
                                              Dublin
                                              Armagh
                                              Kildare
                                              Wicklow
                                              Antrim
                                              ....Donegal
                                              GAA Football
                                              7 fold Half stake please
                                              6andabit/1
                                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Ill take it Ciaran.

Bump for 2mrw

Comment

Ill take it Ciaran.

Anyone want to throw in something ?

Carroll anytime ?
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone want to throw in something ?

Carroll anytime ?
                                                    Would prefer rooney anytime @ 2/1 myself, he will most likley take a few free kicks and possibly any penalties..

just my 2 cents.

Comment

Rooney for me too, but prob prefer to just put it on England to win along with the original bet as it should be close and that's the result we're banking on.

Comment

Ok, Rooney anytime Ciaran.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Bet365 site has crashed with traffic

FFS, now says I'm already logged in coz it crashed when I was logged in
                                                          Last edited by Dice75; 24-06-12, 18:50.

Comment

Bet365 site has crashed with traffic

FFS, now says I'm already logged in coz it crashed when I was logged in
                                                            Have tried 3 times to back Rooney - no idea if successful as cant check history/balance.

Could have him backed 0/1/2 or 3 times for anytime scorer!

My guess is no bet went through.

Joke.

Comment

I've just gotten my bet through now so try it again maybe.

Comment

I've just gotten my bet through now so try it again maybe.
                                                                Cant even logon now

HT now - still cant get in

Still just gettin.......

The bet365 website is currently unavailable due to routine site maintenance. Normal service will be resumed shortly. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Will keep tryng but looks like I'll have to email them 2mrw.
                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 24-06-12, 19:50.

Comment

Ok, Rooney anytime Ciaran.
                                                                  *****BET PLACED*****

@15/4

Comment

Bets still running or 90 mins only?

Comment

Bets still running or 90 mins only?
                                                                      90 mins for both (I presume Rooney one is 90 mins)

Comment

Hi dice I know its late notice but can you stick my loots on spain to win tonight and germany tomorrow night. all loots on the double
                                                                        Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Hey Ciaran,
                                                                          Im going with the Irish open golf this month.

2 players, 10 ew on each should use up the stake (quarter the odds 1st 6 on bet365)

Chriss Wood---35/1

Robert Rock---55/1

I think the course/weather conditions will suit these two players. One of them tees off early tomorrow and the other has an afternoon start. Sometimes the draw can have a huge effect on the scoring and with these 2 going out early/late and late/early so hopefully we'll get a run out of at least one of them.

Connie

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                                                            Hi dice I know its late notice but can you stick my loots on spain to win tonight and germany tomorrow night. all loots on the double
                                                                            Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                            Hey Ciaran,
                                                                            Im going with the Irish open golf this month.

2 players, 10 ew on each should use up the stake (quarter the odds 1st 6 on bet365)

Chriss Wood---35/1

Robert Rock---55/1

I think the course/weather conditions will suit these two players. One of them tees off early tomorrow and the other has an afternoon start. Sometimes the draw can have a huge effect on the scoring and with these 2 going out early/late and late/early so hopefully we'll get a run out of at least one of them.

Connie
                                                                            *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

I say carry on as normal, it's not far off what we started with after all.

Have we many in running bets? I know half of twitch's double is up with the 2nd leg going tonight, what price was that on at?
                                                                              Last edited by Caf; 28-06-12, 12:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

Have we many in running bets? I know half of twitch's double is up with the 3nd leg going tonight, what price was that on at?
                                                                                i doubt he got that bet usually 90mins therefore a draw

Comment

i've 20.44 left this month.
                                                                                  with an in running accum I'm fairly happy with.
                                                                                  piling it all together on one bet is a bad idea imo.
                                                                                  1) we'll never all agree
                                                                                  2) it's too risky
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                    i doubt he got that bet usually 90mins therefore a draw
                                                                                    Ugh, I read it initially as a Spain/Germany final bet.

Comment

Have we many in running bets? I know half of twitch's double is up with the 3nd leg going tonight, what price was that on at?
                                                                                      I PM'ed Dice to say I prefer the idea of 1 or 2 bets at 3s or 4s but I prefer playing on now. If we bust those bets we're probably all going to want another crack at €20 a pop so may aswell just bet with €12 each and see what happens.

Comment

My response to Dice:

"Agree on placing one bet. Give it 24 hours for people to post one each max and one with most thanks is done. Maybe you could also offer an option of people topping up the account funds by 20 a head and going again? Only if you still are cool with the effort it takes on your part - it's def a big commitment.

Cheers"

Since then I've thought that we are really still at 60% of the inital investment so maybe lumping it together is a bit hasty. I'm easy tho.

Comment

specials tonight...
                                                                                          over 11 corners 6/5
                                                                                          1st half injury time 0 minutes 8/1
                                                                                          3 minutes 8/1

I like the 3 minutes 1st half injury time.
                                                                                          I also really like the over 11 corners

Comment

specials tonight...
                                                                                            over 11 corners 6/5
                                                                                            1st half injury time 0 minutes 8/1
                                                                                            3 minutes 8/1

I like the 3 minutes 1st half injury time.
                                                                                            I also really like the over 11 corners
                                                                                            Are you willing to put money on it though?

Comment

over 11 corners yes
                                                                                              15 on that
                                                                                              and the remainder on the injury time frivolity

Comment

over 11 corners yes
                                                                                                15 on that
                                                                                                and the remainder on the injury time frivolity
                                                                                                *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

Hey just seen the PM there, i was initially in the lump it on something camp but as the guys are saying its gonna be hard to agree on one thing between us all.

I say we keep it going as it would be a shame to lump it all on something and lose the lot..but to be fair ciaran you have played a blinder on this so if you think its a "lets go for it" moment then im not gonna argue.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ill go with the majority, easy either way.

Second what was said re. Dice playing a blinder !
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I reckon stick it all on something as well, let whoever's won the highest proportion of their bets all along pick it or something.

Comment

I reckon stick it all on something as well, let whoever's won the highest proportion of their bets all along pick it or something.
                                                                                                          have it all on dublin -6 @ 5/6

Comment

@Dice; Are we reloading if the majority go with the lumpage? Completely up to you whether that happens or not. I doubt many would want to take the reigns on it if you've had enough.

Happy to lump if we're not reloading but if we are then it's pointless imo. We could have <€12 each every other week that follows.

Pretty sure differences of opinion came up before here and, similar to what Jayoose said, I'm happy to leave it up to Dice to decide at the end of the day.

You go back to the busto syndicates and let us decide the best way to bust ours.

Comment

Just want to get opinions, we'll see where we are after all bets come in.

Dont really see the point carrying on with c€10pp per month which will in all likelihood keep dropping.

Comment

All on Germany tonight for the double up. Certainty.

If they don't win I will refund all losing win single stakes.

The above offer may be ungenuine but you get the picture. It's a banker

Comment

You go back to the busto syndicates and let us decide the best way to bust ours.
                                                                                                                  bump

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                    All on Germany tonight for the double up. Certainty.

If they don't win I will refund all losing win single stakes.

The above offer may be ungenuine but you get the picture. It's a banker
                                                                                                                    double on this pays like 2.3/1

Comment

bump
                                                                                                                      lol might aswell go out in style i would have said put it all on kildare -4 @ 11/10 but didnt wanna listen to it.

Comment

lol might aswell go out in style i would have said put it all on kildare -4 @ 11/10 but didnt wanna listen to it.
                                                                                                                        But we aren't looking for any bet atm. Just deciding what to do next month.

Comment

But we aren't looking for any bet atm. Just deciding what to do next month.
                                                                                                                          just bored + im on these bets treble double and kildare single

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X