• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Irish scorer @ euro 2012

Aidan McGeady @ 25/1
    eur20 stake

Shane Long @ 10/1
    eur15.64 stake

McGeady is ridiculously over-priced at 25s. He hasn't brought his shooting boots to the international stage thus far but looked sharp when he came on the last day. He's a certain starter and looks one of our most potentially potent attacking threats, running at defenders.
    Long is pressing for a starting spot, won't get the nod for the opener but could start against Spain as his pace could prove to be a big asset on the day. He's a tremendous header of the ball and looks to be a calm and composed finisher when the oppurtunities come his way. I expect both to have a big tournament.
    "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
      Top Irish scorer @ euro 2012

Aidan McGeady @ 25/1
      eur20 stake

Shane Long @ 10/1
      eur15.64 stake

McGeady is ridiculously over-priced at 25s. He hasn't brought his shooting boots to the international stage thus far but looked sharp when he came on the last day. He's a certain starter and looks one of our most potentially potent attacking threats, running at defenders.
      Long is pressing for a starting spot, won't get the nod for the opener but could start against Spain as his pace could prove to be a big asset on the day. He's a tremendous header of the ball and looks to be a calm and composed finisher when the oppurtunities come his way. I expect both to have a big tournament.
      *****BETS PLACED*****

Comment

So we've now bet on three different people to be Ireland's top goalscorer in a single competition?

Split my money out over the remaining squad members please Ciaran

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          So we've now bet on three different people to be Ireland's top goalscorer in a single competition?

Put some money on PP for the GAA summer for you.

Comment

Good stuff, not in love with anything this weekend I don't think, I'll know for sure this evening probably.

Comment

With profit guaranteed if any of them are right. Not great but not awful. If a few players score 1 is there no top goalscorer tho or do they all win?

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                With profit guaranteed if any of them are right. Not great but not awful. If a few players score 1 is there no top goalscorer tho or do they all win?
                Dead heat rules. So say if 3 players finish on one goal each the stake will be divided by 3 and then returns calculated at odds taken. Quite likely that this will happen imo.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Can I have my loots ew (half the odds) on Federer to upset the big boys at the French Open. 8/1 seems like value to me.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                    Can I have my loots ew (half the odds) on Federer to upset the big boys at the French Open. 8/1 seems like value to me.
                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Oleras

Full stake, France -1 and Germany -2 double for this evening.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Oleras

Full stake, France -1 and Germany -2 double for this evening.

*****BET PLACED*****
                        Krouts only won 2-0, should have been 5 or 6.

France win 2-0.
                        Last edited by oleras; 31-05-12, 21:09.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

June

Runs until 30/06/2012
                          Any unused funds go back into kitty
                          €40.44 per share

May Results.......

In-Running
                          Federer e/w in French Open
                          Keane/McGeady/Long - top Irish scorer at Euro's

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                            You can have my stake on The Fugee in the oaks today. Straight win.
                            *****BET PLACED*****

3/1

Comment

Dice75

Realistically only 8/10 players in with a decent shout of winning this so 16/1 decent price about our own AKDonk (28th) for €10. Soft table draw to chip up (Big stack, JP etc). Runs tomorrow. GL

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [ditty_news_ticker id="1044"] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”FACEBOOK” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text][efb_feed fanpage_id=”310971075667142″ words_limit=”25″ post_limit=”1″ skin_id=”1161″ cache_unit=”1″ cache_duration=”days” links_new_tab=”1″ show_like_box=”1″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”Previous Games” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text][previousEventsCalenderHome][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Just hover you cursor over a green dot to see past event details. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”TWITTER” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_widget_sidebar show_bg=”false” sidebar_id=”sidebar_1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dt_albums_carousel post_type=”posts” posts_offset=”0″ content_bg=”n” image_border_radius=”0px” gap_before_icon=”0px” gap_below_icon=”0px” arrows=”n” posts=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]

*****BET PLACED*****
                              Last edited by Dice75; 02-06-12, 10:57.

Comment

Dice75

Realistically only 8/10 players in with a decent shout of winning this so 16/1 decent price about our own AKDonk (28th) for €10. Soft table draw to chip up (JP etc). Runs tomorrow. GL

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [ditty_news_ticker id="1044"] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”FACEBOOK” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text][efb_feed fanpage_id=”310971075667142″ words_limit=”25″ post_limit=”1″ skin_id=”1161″ cache_unit=”1″ cache_duration=”days” links_new_tab=”1″ show_like_box=”1″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”Previous Games” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_column_text][previousEventsCalenderHome][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text] Just hover you cursor over a green dot to see past event details. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][dt_fancy_title title=”TWITTER” title_size=”h3″ title_bg=”enabled”][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][vc_widget_sidebar show_bg=”false” sidebar_id=”sidebar_1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dt_albums_carousel post_type=”posts” posts_offset=”0″ content_bg=”n” image_border_radius=”0px” gap_before_icon=”0px” gap_below_icon=”0px” arrows=”n” posts=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]

*****BET PLACED*****
                                I'd have a e/w on me and you final tabling

Comment

Have mine on Fermanagh to beat Down at 5/2 on PP please Ciaran, not the best price on the market but still a mile off IMO.

Comment

Have mine on Fermanagh to beat Down at 5/2 on PP please Ciaran, not the best price on the market but still a mile off IMO.
                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Dice75

3.55 Redcar - Danadana €30.44 win @ 6/4.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Dice75

3.55 Redcar - Danadana €30.44 win @ 6/4.

*****BET PLACED*****
                                          Winner

Comment

Dice75

Realistically only 8/10 players in with a decent shout of winning this so 16/1 decent price about our own AKDonk (28th) for €10. Soft table draw to chip up (Big stack, JP etc). Runs tomorrow. GL

*****BET PLACED*****
                                            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                              LOL
                                              Who won?

Comment

Who won?
                                                There was a 3 way chop in the end with Christy Walsh and 2 others who escape me now. 10th in the end, couldn't crack the Aces with Kings again for chip lead

Comment

Pretty annoying that this bet was effectively over after ten minutes when Fermanagh had a man sent off. Oh well.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  Any chance @Keane would punt my stake this month on GAA? May as well go with relative strengths
                                                  I'll give you a shout if I see anything that looks way off.

Comment

Pretty annoying that this bet was effectively over after ten minutes when Fermanagh had a man sent off. Oh well.

I'll give you a shout if I see anything that looks way off.
                                                    Paddys going 6/5 on Kerry surely this is big?

Comment

Want to place my stake on the Euros. Any opinions on the following bet, I like group A in this market if we have money on PP but I can't decide if 7/4 is a good price.

I'm also looking at France & Croatia outright but their odds have fallen and the 10s on France isn't as appealing as the 12s that were on offer. May as well throw them out here for discussion as I'm sure others will want their bets on the Euros & there's no point having more than 1 or 2 teams backed outright. Other bets I'm interested in are France (6/4) vs England & France (6/4) to top the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                        Paddys going 6/5 on Kerry surely this is big?
                                                        Haven't looked at it yet but considering the fact that Bryan Sheehan is suspected to be out for Kerry I'd be very surprised to find myself opposing Cork by the time the weekend rolls around tbh.

How would you price it up?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Haven't looked at it yet but considering the fact that Bryan Sheehan is suspected to be out for Kerry I'd be very surprised to find myself opposing Cork by the time the weekend rolls around tbh.

Sheehan is def out, Marc and Killian are doubts. Wouldn't go near it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              Sheehan is def out, Marc and Killian are doubts. Wouldn't go near it tbh.
                                                              Yeah BJ said he was going to be missing alright but saw this earlier on:

I'm pretty sure Cork @ evens is a bet.

Comment

i didnt see he was inj tbh with that though 6/5 looks about right.
                                                                with him in and no doubt over marc possibly 10/11

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                  Other bets I'm interested in are France (6/4) vs England & France (6/4) to top the group.
                                                                  I like these fwiw.

Comment

Dice,

France and Russia to top there groups please @ around 5/1

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                      Dice,

France and Russia to top there groups please @ around 5/1

thanks
                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

The entire bank on me to win the IPB Euro comp please. Odds 1.01

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          The entire bank on me to win the IPB Euro comp please. Odds 1.01
                                                                          I'll take €1 on 100/1 on me please, have Ireland to reach semi's. Might have keano too, not sure if I changed it to pavly at the end

on a serious note, first in line to take anyone's place in this when they drop out. I want inski
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

One share on New Zealand -12 (in additional handicaps) and South Africa -7 for the rugby please @ 1.95/1.

Comment

One share on New Zealand -12 (in additional handicaps) and South Africa -7 for the rugby please @ 1.95/1.
                                                                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Russia 6/5 v Cech
                                                                                Spain 8/11 v Italy
                                                                                Cork 1/1 v Kerry
                                                                                Ireland 8/13 +1 v Croatia

Max accum please Ciaran.
                                                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                                                                                  Russia 6/5 v Cech
                                                                                  Spain 8/11 v Italy
                                                                                  Cork 1/1 v Kerry
                                                                                  Ireland 8/13 +1 v Croatia

Max accum please Ciaran.
                                                                                  *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

If there's enough on PP then stick my other share on Rooney to score <0.5 goals doubled with Kevin Doyle to do the same.

Site has a glitch so showing 0.5 for Doyle's overs bet, but showing a blank for the unders beside the '<' but I'm sure it'll be fine.

2.3/1 between them.

If we need to keep the PP money for the GAA gamblers then that's fine and I'll pick something on Monday.

Comment

If there's enough on PP then stick my other share on Rooney to score <0.5 goals doubled with Kevin Doyle to do the same.

Site has a glitch so showing 0.5 for Doyle's overs bet, but showing a blank for the unders beside the '<' but I'm sure it'll be fine.

2.3/1 between them.

If we need to keep the PP money for the GAA gamblers then that's fine and I'll pick something on Monday.
                                                                                      Can u link them - cant find Doyle one?

Comment

Can u link them - cant find Doyle one?
                                                                                        http://www.paddypower.com/football/i...grp_ids=302066

Comment

I'll have €10 on the following accum please:

France to top group (6/4)
                                                                                          Germany to top group (11/10)
                                                                                          Sweden Draw/Win vs Ukraine (1/2)
                                                                                          Netherlands to beat Denmark (4/7)
                                                                                          France to beat Ukraine (11/10)

And the remainder on Germany to top group at 11/10.

Thanks.

Comment

2.3/1 between them.

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

I'll have €10 on the following accum please:

France to top group (6/4)
                                                                                              Netherlands to beat Denmark (4/7)
                                                                                              France to beat Ukraine (11/10)

And the remainder on Germany to top group at 11/10.

Thanks.
                                                                                              I'd imagine these will not be allowed on same bet, will see now.

Yep, shit load of red lines
                                                                                              Last edited by Dice75; 07-06-12, 16:53.

Comment

2.3/1 between them.

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                                                Lol, had to come back & check as I see we now have a ChuckNorris now posting in the gambling section *shifty eyes*

Comment

I'd imagine these will not be allowed on same bet, will see now.

Yep, shit load of red lines
                                                                                                  Alright let's play it safe & put my stake on this double:

Cheers.

Comment

Alright let's play it safe & put my stake on this double:

Cheers.
                                                                                                    OK, wont let me do this either & I have no clue why?

Anyone?

In fact wont let me do Germany to win group in a double except with another group winner??????

Wtf??
                                                                                                    Last edited by Dice75; 07-06-12, 17:22.

Comment

Right, Germany & France so please for their respective groups!

Comment

Right, Germany & France so please for their respective groups!
                                                                                                        *****BET PLACED***** (Thank fuk)

Returns €210

Comment

Round up of Euro 2012 Outrights placed so far -

Top Irish Scorer
                                                                                                          McGeady €520
                                                                                                          Keane €75
                                                                                                          Long €172

Group win Doubles
                                                                                                          Germany/France €212
                                                                                                          Russia/France €240

Goalscorer Double
                                                                                                          Rooney/Doyle both not to score €135

Comment

Free Bet on Spain v Italy...

SPOILER
                                                                                                            Hi Ciaran

Defending champions Spain get their Euro 2012 campaign underway with a tough test against Italy on Sunday 10th June - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Spain v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

Don't forget about our Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, simply place any pre-match First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on ANY Euro 2012 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!

With fantastic offers and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                                                                            The bet365 Team

Terms and conditions apply

Post both bets whoever is using it please.

Comment

Free Bet on Spain v Italy...

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Hi Ciaran

Defending champions Spain get their Euro 2012 campaign underway with a tough test against Italy on Sunday 10th June - and we’ve got a fantastic free bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Spain v Italy game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there'll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

Don't forget about our Euro 2012 Bore Draw Money Back offer, simply place any pre-match First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half-Time/Full-Time, Correct Score or Scorecast bet on ANY Euro 2012 match and if the game finishes 0-0 we will refund all losing bets on these markets!

With fantastic offers and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
                                                                                                              The bet365 Team

Terms and conditions apply

Post both bets whoever is using it please.
                                                                                                              Full stake on Spain
                                                                                                              Spain -1 in running.

Comment

Loots on Jedward please, 4:15 in Chester.

Comment

My loot on Germany today please Ciaran. 6/5

Comment

My loot on Germany today please Ciaran. 6/5
                                                                                                                    Is that HH's loot?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                      Loots on Jedward please, 4:15 in Chester.
                                                                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

4/1

Comment

Never got into it, think it was last. I'm not a Jedward fan for the record.

Comment

Is that HH's loot?
                                                                                                                          Yeah assuming that's ok with him!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X