IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caf View Post
    Have we only got loots on b365 these days?

Thinking of having my stake on the fav in the last in Newmarket, Samba King but 3/1 with b365 looks ridic short and 9/2 can be got with PPP and most other places.
    Have Boyles too

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Have Boyles too
      Boyle have it @ 4/1 so have €20 on it for me please.

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
          €30 on Fulham (home to S'land), QPR (home to Stoke) & United (Swansea) please Dice.

Sunderland are playing shite lately & clearly the season is over for them. Can't see them being pumped up at all for this game. Of course the same could be said of Fulham but their form is much better & they're a top side at Craven.
          QPR will need to win here & they're well capable of it. Don't think there's much value at evens but I'll throw them in.
          United to bag a few goals in last home game, contemplated the -1 but I'll stick with just the win.
          Lucky with QPR but this looks done & dusted. Should return around €140. We seem to be getting back on track this month!

Comment

Ran a stinker.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                Can I put the loots on Cascade to reach the final from Britain's Got Talent semi-final tonight?

2/1 with Bet365:

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/...to-reach-final
                *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Comment

Fingers crossed - have money placed on it too!
                    I'll be on the edge of my seat.

Comment

Can I put the loots on Cascade to reach the final from Britain's Got Talent semi-final tonight?

2/1 with Bet365:

The missus has clearly whipped you so bad you don't even feel ashamed anymore. We all have to give up eventually.

Comment

2/1 with Bet365:

Like the look of this, watched a few of the auditions - them & the opera pop duo stood out. Is it 2 or 3 going through to final?

Comment

Comment

Odds changing like mad on this, out to 5/1 now with one site.

Comment

Comment

can't understand how Kai and Natalia or Four Corners are ahead in the betting?
                                Out to 18/1 to qualify now

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Out to 18/1 to qualify now
                                  Only saw the highlights & it looked pretty poor, a shame because the audition was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    only flicking through the thread but are we having a reasonable month thus far?
                                    Month so far with €142 back if Leinster win still running.

Away in Eurp till next Friday week so bit of notice good in case of crappy internet.

(Especially if Denis is repeating last years 386 multiples for the last day of the Premiership!)

Last edited by Dice75; 08-05-12, 16:28.

Comment

Get onto Real Zaragoza with the BBV tip.
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Though it's a little short for a single
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          Get onto Real Zaragoza with the BBV tip.
                                          Though it's a little short for a single
                                          ?

Comment

Getafe - Zaragoza this weekend in La Liga. Getafe are playing for nothing, Zaragoza need to win to avoid relegation. Zaragoza are on great form, and would realistically be expected to win anyway, however here's the twist...

Yesterday Zaragoza announced that 8,000 fans would travel. This morning Getafe said that tickets would be between 60 and 100 euro (in Spain the price changes per match). Zaragoza came out and called this a disgrace, and said they would pay for half of each fans tickets.

8,000 x 80 (average price) = 640,000/2 = 320,000.

Basically Zaragoza are giving Getafe 320,000 euro. In the week the two teams are playing a match that Zaragoza must win and Getafe don't care about. Seems like quite a clever and transparent form of bribery to me. Zaragoza trading at 8/15 on PP.
                                            this

Comment

this
                                              Would sir like the bet placed or a criptic conversation?

Comment

I'm musing aloud

Comment

I'm musing aloud
                                                  Lemme know when you're finished. Stop making my phone beep.

Comment

Lemme know when you're finished. Stop making my phone beep.
                                                    Ok

Comment

€20 on chelsea -1 if you see this in time. ~11/2 on bet 365.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                        €20 on chelsea -1 if you see this in time. ~11/2 on bet 365.
                                                        *****BET PLACED*****

6/1

Comment

*****BET PLACED*****

6/1

Comment

Checked aertel, says 0-0. I'm gonna run with that score.

Comment

Horse due to run sunday, the 4;15 in leopardstown, i prob wont be back on before then so can u have my loots on ronans bay in this race.
                                                              obviously there are no prices in yet but you can wait and do the bet sunday, all loots win if 10/1 or smaller, if bigger than 10/1 do it e/w

Thanks
                                                              Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Real Zaragosa
                                                                Arsenal
                                                                Spurs
                                                                Utd
                                                                20 please

Comment

Real Zaragosa
                                                                  Arsenal
                                                                  Spurs
                                                                  Utd
                                                                  20 please
                                                                  *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                                                    Horse due to run sunday, the 3;15 in leopardstown, i prob wont be back on before then so can u have my loots on ronans bay in this race.
                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****
                                                                    33\1 e\w

Comment

Real Zaragosa
                                                                      Arsenal
                                                                      Spurs
                                                                      Utd
                                                                      20 please
                                                                      Winner alright! Good man!!

Comment

Just over 4\1 iirc

Comment

Frankel
                                                                          Leinster -8
                                                                          Munich -1 for the balance please
                                                                          WestHam

Please
                                                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 19-05-12, 01:15.

Comment

Frankel
                                                                            Leinster -8
                                                                            Munich -1 for the balance please
                                                                            WestHam

Please
                                                                            *****BET PLACED*****

11.6/1

Edit - Leinster -7
                                                                            Last edited by Dice75; 19-05-12, 10:52.

Comment

3 up
                                                                              Lay it off or let it ride?

Comment

3 up Lay it off or let it ride?
                                                                                Have e100 on it myself but too many pints in to figure out how to lay it off with the H\C in the Bayern match. Lets go

Comment

Spoofingjams Leinster to beat Ulster bet came in for €142.23.

103% ROI so far this month
                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 20-05-12, 13:15.

Comment

ugh.
                                                                                    That cost me in a few ways

Comment

Dice75

8.15 Towester - Kasbadali €35.64 win @ 7/4

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

STILL TO GO - MAY

€35.64
                                                                                        GingerMilla
                                                                                        Keane
                                                                                        EnzoScifo
                                                                                        Oleras
                                                                                        Connie147
                                                                                        Spoofingjam
                                                                                        Dice75

€20.00 - Loopz
                                                                                        €15.64 - AKDonk
                                                                                        €15.64 - Caf

Bet - €412.04
                                                                                        Won - €692.32

Double stake on horse later.
                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 22-05-12, 18:15.

Comment

Dice75

8.15 Towester - Kasbadali €35.64 win @ 7/4

*****BET PLACED*****
                                                                                          Non-runner.

Comment

Tyrana 8.45 Tow for full stake please

Comment

Originally posted by spoofingjam View Post
                                                                                              Tyrana 8.45 Tow for full stake please
                                                                                              *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Dice75

8.45 Towcester - Tyrana €35.64 win @ 7/4

As per Spoofingjam

*****BET PLACED*****

Comment

If we have loots on PPP or Boyles could you stick my last stake on Dvinsky, 8:30 Kemp.

Too big a price and now out to 12/1 with Boyles(8/1 with B365 and 11/1 with PPP).

Consistent horse and doesn't win often enough, but ran fairly well last time out to finish a close 2nd so hopefully notches up another win on preferred track.

Sorry about the late notice.

Comment

If we have loots on PPP or Boyles could you stick my last stake on Dvinsky, 8:30 Kemp.

Too big a price and now out to 12/1 with Boyles(8/1 with B365 and 11/1 with PPP).

Consistent horse and doesn't win often enough, but ran fairly well last time out to finish a close 2nd so hopefully notches up another win on preferred track.

Sorry about the late notice.
                                                                                                    *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Very close I think

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                        Very close I think
                                                                                                        Yeah, I thought it was going to stay in front but pipped in the final furlong and finished about a length 2nd @16/1.

I only had €15.64 of my stake left so didn't go e/w @ 12s, should I have?

Comment

Yeah, I thought it was going to stay in front but pipped in the final furlong and finished about a length 2nd @16/1.

I only had €15.64 so didn't go e/w @ 12s, should I have?
                                                                                                          Don't know mate, I had a bit EW at 16s so cheers! Would've been a sweet win.

Comment

Was hoping to have gotten 16s myself but somehow he magically returns 11s after being 16/1 a few secs before the off. IPB following a bet hardly did that?

Comment

Shamrock rovers -1 is a huge price at evens tonight.
                                                                                                              Joe Gamble, Dennis Behan and Stephen bradley, easily limericks best players are not playing tonight.

Put it in with up with UCD vs Pheonix and Sligo vs monaghan to make the bet a little over 2/1

Treble on:

UCD vs Pheonix @ 1/4
                                                                                                              Sligo vs monaghan @ 2/9
                                                                                                              Shamrock rovers vs Limerick @ Evens

Comment

Shamrock rovers -1 is a huge price at evens tonight.
                                                                                                                Joe Gamble, Dennis Behan and Stephen bradley, easily limericks best players are not playing tonight.

Put it in with up with UCD vs Pheonix and Sligo vs monaghan to make the bet a little over 2/1

Treble on:

UCD vs Pheonix @ 1/4
                                                                                                                Sligo vs monaghan @ 2/9
                                                                                                                Shamrock rovers vs Limerick @ Evens
                                                                                                                *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

I'm killing them all.

0-0 in tallaght. Lims on top. 1-1 in the other 2 after both went ahead. Second halfs starting now

Comment

Hi Dice, all on NBA play offs

Celtics (-5.5) V 76'rs in Game 7 (Saturday)
                                                                                                                    and
                                                                                                                    San Antonio Spurs (double result, half time / full time) V Oklahoma Thunder in Game 1 (Sunday)

2.49/1

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                                                      Hi Dice, all on NBA play offs

Celtics (-5.5) V 76'rs in Game 7 (Saturday)
                                                                                                                      and
                                                                                                                      San Antonio Spurs (double result, half time / full time) V Oklahoma Thunder in Game 1 (Sunday)

2.49/1
                                                                                                                      *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

loots on keane top irish goalscorer in euros Ciaran plz 11/4
                                                                                                                        48

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                                          loots on keane top irish goalscorer in euros Ciaran plz 11/4
                                                                                                                          *****BET PLACED******

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X