Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn a cocky cunt. Hope he gets MVG next round

Comment

Having never attempted any competitive darts in my life myself and a work colleague decided to enter these events starting Thursday.

@ CHD - what sort of average would we need to get to fluke a leg against these boys in this type of event in your opinion?

Comment

What is the standard? Some kinda local league? BDO tournament? Exhibition?

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
          What is the standard? Some kinda local league? BDO tournament? Exhibition?
          Isle of Man Open | BDO

Category B and Category A+ singles and then a pairs event

Comment

You'll need a 15 darter which is a ton average to win a match against a top player prob, they are different animals on the floor.

You could take a leg with less than 24 darts so in and around 70 average to win a leg. Just relax, stare the T20 out of it and follow through.60 av

Could well draw some nobodies where average will take a leg or two.

Comment

You'll need a 15 darter which is a ton average to win a match against a top player prob, they are different animals on the floor.

You could take a leg with less than 24 darts so in and around 70 average to win a leg. Just relax, stare the T20 out of it and follow through.60 av

Could well draw some nobodies where average will take a leg or two.
              Ok so not totally out of it - good to hear. Hit a couple of 21 dart legs in a row yesterday and had a few doubles for 19 dart legs but no dice.
              Hoping for the nobodies in the 1st round. Am playing about a 55 average in practice - obviously that might drop considering the occasion.

Comment

Smith and Taylor double for all the moneys this week...

Smith win and most 180's @7/4 to start the night off.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                  Ok so not totally out of it - good to hear. Hit a couple of 21 dart legs in a row yesterday and had a few doubles for 19 dart legs but no dice.
                  Hoping for the nobodies in the 1st round. Am playing about a 55 average in practice - obviously that might drop considering the occasion.
                  Trip Report!

Comment

Taylor what an absolute cunt tonight classless prick.
                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                      Taylor what an absolute cunt tonight classless prick.
                      Cliffs on when he acted the cnut, or just the cunt being a cunt in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Cliffs on when he acted the cnut, or just the cunt being a cunt in general?
                        From about 9-4 onwards I think, and definitely in the fourth session from 11-4 on.
                        And continued all the way to the presentation.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          From about 9-4 onwards I think, and definitely in the fourth session from 11-4 on.
                          And continued all the way to the presentation.
                          ty

Just pulled it up on youtube but the 6th part starts 15-10 down so i think i'll watch it in reverse!

Comment

ty

Just pulled it up on youtube but the 6th part starts 15-10 down so i think i'll watch it in reverse!
                            This is the sort of stuff you should see.

SPOILER
                            Trying to organise thunderclaps with the crowd whilst MVG was throwing.
                            Mimicing MVGs fist celebration and finishing it off with a wanker sign.
                            Racing to the board after MVG throws, so as to then complain that MVG was too slow walking away.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              This is the sort of stuff you should see.

SPOILER
                              Trying to organise thunderclaps with the crowd whilst MVG was throwing.
                              Mimicing MVGs fist celebration and finishing it off with a wanker sign.
                              Racing to the board after MVG throws, so as to then complain that MVG was too slow walking away.
                              He's just one of the most detestable sportsmen of all time

Comment

He's just one of the most detestable sportsmen of all time
                                It's like he knows now at his best it's still not good enough to beat MVG and Michael will have to be well under par for him to win.He is such a horrible cunt and its magnified even more now with his desperation to win.

Comment

Great to see that Bristow has been fucked out. What an absolute knob for those comments. Never could understand his mumbling in the commentary anyway. Plus his tips were shit

Comment

Its Chrissssssssstmassssssss

Seems to be no daily specials on PP? Gay.

Tis a shit lineup for betting.

McGowan in action tomorrow against Jamie Lewis, he was down this way on Sunday and won the tournament beating Mickey Mansell in last 16 and Michael Meaney in the final. Threw unreal darts and it was double in double out. He's nailing the treble, tops/10s/5s route and setting up around the board like the pro he is but I'm not sure hes got the bottle on stage, either does Jamie Lewis though.

Probably just do a small bet on Caven/McGowan.

Comment

Heard a lot of good things about youth champion Corey Cadby but i missed all the best prices. I still like him at 2.2 to beat Cullen in Rd 1. He beat Taylor 6-2 this season averaging 103, and won 17 from 20 matches (probably mickey mouse games in Oz and the youth tour though). Round One Banker.

Outrights: Wright to win his quarter @ 2.2, Wright win @ 13.0, Wright most 180s @ 11.00, Anderson Most 180s @ 6.50. Hoping it's Wright's year to step up. In the form of his life and has the experience now to deal with everything. One time etc.

For tonight, I like a €20 Trixie on Caven (2.25), Mick (2.25) and Evans (3.25) tonight. Returns €180 and any 2 win and we at least break even. I'm least confident in Mick of the 3.

Backing Evans to win, and big in the HC. Smith is having an awful season and has lost his last 10 matches, and 14 of his last 15 (beat Ted Evetts 6-5 his only win).

For further in the week, i like Webster to beat Bunting (2.8), Sun/Cadby to beat Cullen (2.2), Dolan to beat Kist (2.1). Don't see a whole lot of value in any other outsiders.

I'm undecided on Finkel's mate Kim Huybrechts (1.5) and James Wilson (3.00). I think they are both decent prices in their own right and can make a case for value on either one, because we don't know which one is going to turn up. If Kim starts well then i like 1.5

Comment

Heard a lot of good things about youth champion Corey Cadby but i missed all the best prices. I still like him at 2.2 to beat Cullen in Rd 1. He beat Taylor 6-2 this season averaging 103, and won 17 from 20 matches (probably mickey mouse games in Oz and the youth tour though). Round One Banker.

Outrights: Wright to win his quarter @ 2.2, Wright win @ 13.0, Wright most 180s @ 11.00, Anderson Most 180s @ 6.50. Hoping it's Wright's year to step up. In the form of his life and has the experience now to deal with everything. One time etc.

For tonight, I like a €20 Trixie on Caven (2.25), Mick (2.25) and Evans (3.25) tonight. Returns €180 and any 2 win and we at least break even. I'm least confident in Mick of the 3.

Backing Evans to win, and big in the HC. Smith is having an awful season and has lost his last 10 matches, and 14 of his last 15 (beat Ted Evetts 6-5 his only win).

For further in the week, i like Webster to beat Bunting (2.8), Sun/Cadby to beat Cullen (2.2), Dolan to beat Kist (2.1). Don't see a whole lot of value in any other outsiders.

I'm undecided on Finkel's mate Kim Huybrechts (1.5) and James Wilson (3.00). I think they are both decent prices in their own right and can make a case for value on either one, because we don't know which one is going to turn up. If Kim starts well then i like 1.5
                                        I really like this Corey Cadby chap - Playing really well everytime I have seen him and heard a lot of good things about him. Joe Cullen is playing decent enough the last few months but I think Cadby is definitely a great bet in that game.

I really cannot see past MVG at all but his odds are just too short to steam into. Only other 2 I can competing with him this year are Anderson and Wright. As you said above, Wright is there about at every tournament and the sets format should suit him better than legs only.
                                        Anderson capable of brilliance as proved the last 2 years but has had an average season by his own standard.

Comment

Did a spreadbet 'Name the finalists' MVG v Anderson quoted at 42.5 - 47.5

0 pts if none make it, 25pts if one makes it and 100pts if both make it.

Sold at 42.5 as I dont Anderson is good enough this year and do feel MVG is vunerable as last few competitions although winning hes had a few scares.

Comment

Mvg doesn't like set play. You can be 10-6 down to him in legs and be drawing in set play. The edge is smaller in this tournament and there's a few lads who can get him. Anderson and Mvg nearly went out early last year.

Lewis loves the worlds. Not being mentioned at all. Whitlock almost back to his best and loves the set play too.

Comment

Caven and McGowan allergic to the stage as usual.

Comment

Caven and McGowan allergic to the stage as usual.
                                                Sigh, a disappointing start. Need Evans to do a number on Smith after Anderson blitzes Frosty the Throwman.

Comment

Greatest nickname in darts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                    Did a spreadbet 'Name the finalists' MVG v Anderson quoted at 42.5 - 47.5

0 pts if none make it, 25pts if one makes it and 100pts if both make it.

Sold at 42.5 as I dont Anderson is good enough this year and do feel MVG is vunerable as last few competitions although winning hes had a few scares.
                                                    If both make the final are you down 57.5 times your stake?

Comment

Frosty the Throwman What an absolute "rabbit in the headlights" knob

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                                        Frosty the Throwman What an absolute "rabbit in the headlights" knob
                                                        Your comment reminded me of this poor guy that couldn't even hold his darts from a few years back.

Fleet's average: 38.44(Martin Adams V Anthony Fleet)Lakeside World Championship Darts 2010.

Comment

WTF at that 180?? Quickest ever by a long way, but stupid too not leaving a finish!

Comment

WTF at that 180?? Quickest ever by a long way, but stupid too not leaving a finish!
                                                            Crazy. Evans is a good player. Great call on the handicap nice to have it wrapped up!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                              Crazy. Evans is a good player. Great call on the handicap nice to have it wrapped up!
                                                              ty. Gutted that this isn't a sweat for the Patent. In profit for the night, but could do with him wrapping this up. Smith pulling out some shots though!

Comment

Your comment reminded me of this poor guy that couldn't even hold his darts from a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM8Fp9GsFXo
                                                                The fact that yer man was that awful and it still took Adams 26 darts to get out that leg shows how painful the Lakeside championship can be at times. I tried to watch some last year and couldn't watch much at all, it was awful. Also, Martin Adams is a cunt.

Comment

Enjoyable game to finish the night - Had Evans on the handicap to get a nice treble up so good start to the tournament.

Comment

Greatest nickname in darts.
                                                                    And most drink ever had on stage as well I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                                                      Enjoyable game to finish the night - Had Evans on the handicap to get a nice treble up so good start to the tournament.
                                                                      Had painter/ Mc Gowan double😔.was thinking Evans straight up at 2-1but shit out and went with +1.5.out even ftw.

Comment

And most drink ever had on stage as well I'd say.
                                                                        Adrenaline and high on life m8.

These guys are athletes.

Comment

Going to give McGowan a bottle next time he's down here. Although he wore our logo on his shirt tonight so we're famous and world championship calibre now

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Going to give McGowan a bottle next time he's down here. Although he wore our logo on his shirt tonight so we're famous and world championship calibre now
                                                                              Plays in a shoot out And league over my end regular enough, but he was totally shit tonight.

Comment

Plays in a shoot out And league over my end regular enough, but he was totally shit tonight.
                                                                                It was like he gave up when it wasn't his throw.

So many lads could compete at the top from over here if it wasn't so expensive and hard to do.

Comment

Had painter/ Mc Gowan double😔.was thinking Evans straight up at 2-1but shit out and went with +1.5.out even ftw.
                                                                                  I was unsure about Painter so left him out. Did Jamie Lewis, Anderson 3-0 and Evans +1.5

I will be backing Devon Peterson tomorrow

Comment

Lumping on Devons dancing to be amazing. Tis a lock.

Comment

Darren Webster a big price. Should be fav.

Comment

Theres only one Terry Jenkins

Comment

Really hate Alan Norris and was funking for a 3-0 job. Credit to him for hitting some big scores at important times but the Greek turned to jelly whenever get got a sniff of the winning line. Shame.

Comment

Really hate Alan Norris and was funking for a 3-0 job. Credit to him for hitting some big scores at important times but the Greek turned to jelly whenever get got a sniff of the winning line. Shame.
                                                                                            Yeah the Greek went to mush alright.

Taylor's secret is he's just not going to be a cunt when he's getting bet😭

Comment

stream for darts? My usual one aint working

Comment

Merv King crying!

Terrible quality but great drama

Comment

I smell a shot at double 12 for a 9 darter.

Comment

Lewis to average over 102 (2/1) and Cadby to check out a score 150+ (4/1)

2 singles and a double

Comment

Savage match here!
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Cullen been a bit of a dick between legs imo

Comment

Cullen needs to get consistent at his A game. Need a player like him.

Comment

What a fantastic game of darts this is between MVG and Reyes. Best of the tournament!

Slight aftertiming, but backed Reyes average over 92.5 , over 3.5 180s and to win 4-3 (@120) and lose 4-3 (@36)

Come on Cristo!

Edit - FML, almost a sick sweat but he couldn't do it when it mattered gfkgjdlgjkfg
                                                                                                            Last edited by Flushdraw; 27-12-16, 23:06.

Comment

Great game there. Pity we couldn't get a decider.

Comment

continuing the aftertiming..............

backed MVG missed doubles over 29
                                                                                                                backed highest checkout over 134
                                                                                                                backed Reyes to get more than one set
                                                                                                                backed Taylor match missed doubles over 33
                                                                                                                backed highest checkout over 132
                                                                                                                backed Painter to get less than 2 sets

Didnt get betting Raymond Van Barney match as was in pub but twas a great night

Gonna gamble now on Hopp, Beaton and Dolan to cause upset in afternoon session v Huybrechts, Wade and Klaasen with simple patent bet 13/5, 10/3 and 5/2

yummy

Comment

Todays darts. Most 180's and Lose the match

SPOILER
                                                                                                                  Max Hopp 4/1
                                                                                                                  (He hit 6 in his last match)

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                    Todays darts. Most 180's and Lose the match

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Max Hopp 4/1
                                                                                                                    (He hit 6 in his last match)
                                                                                                                    Could have been a good shout!

On Under 12.5 180s in last game and Under 8.5 180s double in this.
                                                                                                                    On the Over 180s acca in all other games

Edit - Some run of 180s to kill that Unders bet anyway!
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 28-12-16, 15:17.

Comment

Really looking forward to Lewis v Barney. First really big one.

Comment

Cant see it topping this match!

Comment

Beef getting in the spirit at the darts.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X