Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest bday present I could have got.

Fuck off Taylor and talk to red tops about your millions while you name drop cunce who aren't even your m8.

Woohoo. Prick.

Comment

Stuck in Belfast for the night and watched the Norris game in the bar. There was some ad/skit on between Hankey and O'Shea that i couldn't hear because the sound was off. Anyone got a link because google and Youtube don't seem to be throwing anything up?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Stuck in Belfast for the night and watched the Norris game in the bar. There was some ad/skit on between Hankey and O'Shea that i couldn't hear because the sound was off. Anyone got a link because google and Youtube don't seem to be throwing anything up?
        You really don't want to see it again

Comment

Credit to the cunt.

Comment

Klaasen
            Wade
            Barney
            Lewis

A lot of close matches are likely

Comment

Having a nibble at smith at 10/11 and lewis most 180s 1/2
              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Alan Soutar to beat Craig Caldwell in the BDO match today at 3pm.

Tip I was given last night

Comment

Fitton and O'Shea gone in the BDO already. Will be interesting to see who moves over after this tournament. Time to merge, the BDO is dead.

Comment

Lewis -2.5
                    Anderson - 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by CHamD View Post
                      Fitton and O'Shea gone in the BDO already. Will be interesting to see who moves over after this tournament. Time to merge, the BDO is dead.
                      Totally agree. Its dead and buried its with O'Leary in the grave. I thought there was a miscount in the game and it was but this time it was the caller who announced the wrong finish so yer man threw 3 darts and bust!. Id say If Flushdraw was watching that it would have brought on new levels of life tilt!.

Comment

This could be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by good call View Post
                          This could be a good one
                          Now that's what I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by good call View Post
                            This could be a good one
                            Good call.
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              Good call.
                              Haha. Klassen is such an exciting player to watch

Comment

What a game

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  Totally agree. Its dead and buried its with O'Leary in the grave. I thought there was a miscount in the game and it was but this time it was the caller who announced the wrong finish so yer man threw 3 darts and bust!. Id say If Flushdraw was watching that it would have brought on new levels of life tilt!.
                                  I was just thinking yesterday what happens if a player asks the referee what's left and he's told a wrong out and doesn't finish!

O'shea and Fitton are 2 if the biggest bottlers in the game so good to see the back in them. I'm on Durrant fairly big. He's had a cracking season and is the best by a long way. Small nibble on Mitchel and usually yearly wager on Harms.

Had a disaster with the PDC. The book was looking so good before the quarters but let it all play out. Anderson was incredible tonight and it didn't help my over 180's bet. That game had so much potential. Can't see Lewis beating him to break me even for the tournament. It just looks too easy for him at the moment.

Comment

Anyone know exactly how many 180s in the tournament so far? Struggling to find it.

I know the 600 mark was passed late in the Lewis v Barney game, and Anderson and Klaasen rattled off 17ish so probably 620.

The bookies have the final line at 30, so my Over 645.5 tournament 180s could go down to the wire!

Comment

Anyone know exactly how many 180s in the tournament so far? Struggling to find it.

I know the 600 mark was passed late in the Lewis v Barney game, and Anderson and Klaasen rattled off 17ish so probably 620.

The bookies have the final line at 30, so my Over 645.5 tournament 180s could go down to the wire!

Comment

Comment

Lumping on the match performance spread selling @ 495 (10pts per 180, 2pts per missed double + checkout score)

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                            Lumping on the match performance spread selling @ 495 (10pts per 180, 2pts per missed double + checkout score)
                                            Highest checkout or both checkouts combined? You could be in trouble here imo.

If you follow the bookies lines of 30 x 180s and the highest check out of 146 then it's 446 already. If you also take their total legs line of 45 and say we give players an average checkout percent of 40% then it's 68 missed doubles so 136 points. Look around 592 if you follow them.

Good luck tho. Fun bet!

Comment

cashed out after set 4 @448 for a nice profit. Thgt they come back from break better!
                                              That 5th set was a 104 pointer!!! Gonna enjoy watching only and see how right I was to cash out

edit. its the winning checkout btw

Comment

92 pts after 1st 4 sets then each set after was 104pts,38pts and 60pts ( total 294 atm)

quote is now 543-555 for match. Phew , feels good when you get it right lol

Comment

That Anderson fella would be a decent player if he could count!

Comment

No real surprises with the Premier League picks this year. Possibly the easiest lineup to pick for a few years.

Comment

No real surprises with the Premier League picks this year. Possibly the easiest lineup to pick for a few years.
                                                      Agree but would have liked to see Klaasen for Thornton - which I think would improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                        Agree but would have liked to see Klaasen for Thornton - which I think would improve it.
                                                        I agree 100%, but it was never likely to happen. Barney is still a big draw but he's a brown envelope merchant. Cunt hasn't smiled in about 3 years. Give me Huybrechts over him too.

Hopefully Klaasen replaces him next year after he crashes and burns to keep the Dutch guys happy and then get someone in for Thornton and i'll be happy as a pig in shit!

Comment

Thornton won the Grand Prix, the PL is going to Holland so Barney is a lock.

Huybrechts doesn't deserve a go and Klassen needs another good year like Smith had. This was and is the only ten.

Comment

Originally posted by CHamD View Post
                                                            Thornton won the Grand Prix, the PL is going to Holland so Barney is a lock.

Huybrechts doesn't deserve a go and Klassen needs another good year like Smith had. This was and is the only ten.
                                                            Defo, as i said, it's the easiest Premier League decision they've had. Just from a personal POV, and hopefully next year a few things will fall into place.

Comment

Jeff Smith really doing a number on Adams here.

Comment

Mark McGeeney was impressive today on debut, pretty nervous and it showed on doubles early but he settled well and closed it out smoothly. Really solid smooth throw with very little moving parts. Could very well put Scott Mitchell to the sword next round with the experience under his belt. Rag2Gar tipped him up pre tournament as one with a chance.

Comment

Tony Greene is such a horrible partisan clueless wanker.

Comment

Tony Greene is such a horrible partisan clueless wanker.
                                                                    Was just trying to put into words how much I hate the cunt. He said "it's all appenin" 3 times in one leg just there and if it's not that it's "they are all on their feet". You could feel his pain when Harms won. No commentator in any sport tilts me as much as the prick.
                                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

That Jamie Hughes has one of the worst temperaments for darts ive seen. Such a negative tilter.

Comment

Donegal kid coming on stage in world youth final on the beeb now.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                          Donegal kid coming on stage in world youth final on the beeb now.
                                                                          Not sure about the best of 5 sets tho. Best of 3 would be plenty imo

Comment

Not a classic by any means, but Mitchel/McGeeney 3-3 in sets and 3-3 in legs at the moment for anyone not watching.

Comment

Not a classic by any means, but Mitchel/McGeeney 3-3 in sets and 3-3 in legs at the moment for anyone not watching.
                                                                              Dreadful at times but in a strange way it makes it so watchable!!

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                Dreadful at times but in a strange way it makes it so watchable!!
                                                                                Mitchell is a lucky lucky man. McGeeney outplayed him for most of the game, but had too many nervy wayward darts. 8 missed darts at a double for the match will leave him with plenty of regrets. I was on Mitchell myself, but was rooting for McGeeney in the end!

Comment

Amateur hour here in the women's.

Ashton just broke Gulliver with the oul 32 dart leg. She's 2/29 after in Doubles after 6 legs and trails 1-0 in sets. I've a chunk of change on Ashton for the title too so hope she pulls her socks up!

Comment

Big shock there alright. Ashton is such a great scorer its hard to believe how her doubles let her down so badly. Strangely exciting enough to watch.

Comment

Mitchell to run out of his luck tonight. His 2 opponents so far have lost the games rather than Mitchell winning them.
                                                                                      Veenstra 9/5 & +1.5 evens
                                                                                      "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                                        Mitchell to run out of his luck tonight. His 2 opponents so far have lost the games rather than Mitchell winning them.
                                                                                        It's an interesting one to call. Still waiting for Mitchell to hit top gear, and surely he must play tonight like he's on a freeroll so it might loosen him up a little. He'll also have an eye on the other QF and although Smith is playing fantastic, he will fancy his chances of another final spot. Think he'll pull through tonight (and then Smith will slay him in SF and set up a high quality final with Durrant)

Comment

It's an interesting one to call. Still waiting for Mitchell to hit top gear, and surely he must play tonight like he's on a freeroll so it might loosen him up a little. He'll also have an eye on the other QF and although Smith is playing fantastic, he will fancy his chances of another final spot. Think he'll pull through tonight (and then Smith will slay him in SF and set up a high quality final with Durrant)
                                                                                          Yea, I fancy Smith to to make the final. Took quite a bit of the 8/1 been offered on him after he demolished Wolfie...
                                                                                          He's 4/5 -2.5 v Harbour, I'll be taking some of this aswell...

On another note, first PDC standard game of the tournament on at the moment. 10 180's in the first 3 sets along with big averages from Hughes!

Comment

Yea, I fancy Smith to to make the final. Took quite a bit of the 8/1 been offered on him after he demolished Wolfie...
                                                                                            He's 4/5 -2.5 v Harbour, I'll be taking some of this aswell...

On another note, first PDC standard game of the tournament on at the moment. 10 180's in the first 3 sets along with big averages from Hughes!
                                                                                            Got on myself at 16/1 with PP when he was 2-0 up in sets and ahead in the 3rd. Will soften the blow after Durrant losing. Also lumped on De Graaf in the womens trying to get my loses back from Ashton after she couldn't hit a barn door. Could be another miserable darting tournament!

Comment

Good shout. Mitchell just had nothing left in the tank tonight.

Comment

Good shout. Mitchell just had nothing left in the tank tonight.
                                                                                                Nice sweat from Smith aswell to drop the first 2 sets, but win the next 5 to cover the handicap

Veenstra to give Smith his fill of it later, tough one to call... Perhaps the experience of last year may just get Smith over the line.

The other semi seems just as hard to call, Hughes found another gear v Harms. +1.5 evens may be the bet.

Comment

Another year n another new set of darts for Phil....a merchandising dream!!! Early days but he looks pretty comfortable with them,last year the double 16/8 section of the board killed him...never seen he miss so many...n he was missing by a long way....when he hasn't hit it tonight it's been buried on the wire..... Might be life in the old dog yet!!!!!

Comment

He can't last the pace in long distance games anymore against the top players imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                      He can't last the pace in long distance games anymore against the top players imo.
                                                                                                      Yeah maybe, it'll be interesting to see first tournaments of the year see how he fairs out..... Can't see him hanging around if he's getting hammered every week by guys deep down he doesn't even think should be on the same ocky as him..... Maybe a move back to the bdo

Comment

Lol darts....... Van gerwan 3-0 up and cruising n somehow wade turns that game into a 7-4 win.... Fml

Comment

PDC now have BBC, Sky and ITV. BDO in bits. Nice little tourney.

THE Professional Darts Corporation will break new ground once again in 2016 by staging its first tournament live on BBC Sport following an exciting new deal to introduce the Champions League of Darts to the circuit in September.

The eight-player tournament will be held on September 24-25 at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff to kick off a new era for the sport on terrestrial television.

Featuring the leading eight players from the PDC Order of Merit following July's BetVictor World Matchplay, the Champions League of Darts will see the stars split into two groups of four players.

Following the round-robin phase, the top two players from each group will then progress to the knockout semi-finals and final, with a huge £100,000 first prize on offer for the eventual champion.

"The BBC has a long history of broadcasting darts but this will be the start of an exciting new era," said PDC Chairman Barry Hearn.

"The Champions League of Darts will bring the very best players in world darts - the top eight from the PDC Order of Merit - to BBC screens for an exciting, quick-fire tournament.

"In addition, it's fantastic for us to be taking the Champions League of Darts to Cardiff. Welsh fans love their darts and this will be another great opportunity for them to see the sport's biggest names live.

"Both live crowds and TV audiences have continued to soar for PDC tournaments in the last year, and it's a great reflection for us that the BBC were keen to add the Champions League of Darts to their sporting portfolio."

Barbara Slater, Director BBC Sport says: “We are very pleased to be showing the inaugural Champions League of Darts on the BBC for what is promised to be a thrilling and innovative tournament.

“Darts has always had wide appeal and it is great that audiences will get the chance to see all the action from the world’s top players live on BBC Two and across our platforms.“

Comment

Gurney through to Dutch Masters Final against MVG in 15 mins

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                              Gurney through to Dutch Masters Final against MVG in 15 mins

http://goldenarrowschannel.jouwweb.nl/stream-3
                                                                                                              Some tunes
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I see Thorthon out of UK Open ( ITV4) not making last 64 . He really is on a downswing atm.

MVG @ 6/4 is looking good the form hes in with a nibble on Taylor @ 6/1.

Hopefully keep me interested till the end.

Comment

Last 64 draw; some good matches Gary Anderson v Dave Chisnal, James Wade v Mensor Solovjic, Terry Jenkins v Ron Huybrechts, Michael Smith v Darryl Gurney

Comment

Barney v Taylor the standout tie of the Last 32.

Comment

Anderson 4-0 down v qualifier Barry Lynn !!!

Comment

WOW MVG

170 out followed up by a 9 darter. Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                          WOW MVG

170 out followed up by a 9 darter. Sick.
                                                                                                                          And another 170 finish. 4th in 2 games. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X