• Show
Clear All

73 average and 2-0 up. Some darts

Comment

Ronny +1.5
      Reyes -1.5
      Chizzy -1.5
      Jenkins -1.5

Newton is averaging 73 and 2 sets up. I'd take a fucking set off him. Gimp Reyes!

Comment

Go home darts, you're drunk!

Comment

lolaments.

Pub it is.

Comment

James Wade right now

[VINE]Mh9qdu7glTm[/VINE]

Comment

Was on the 180's tonight. 2 up - Chizzy and the Bull now please.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                Was on the 180's tonight. 2 up - Chizzy and the Bull now please.
                That was close!

Glad Rowby took out a 170. My over 2.5 170s wasn't looking great, and i was funking for Whitlock to win because he had 3/4 attempts at it.

Comment

Love watching Klaasen play when he's on fire. He doesn't seem to over stretching as much as he usually does, and some of those 180s were pretty perfect. Cullen not playing bad either, great game. (No sound on my skybox though, fkkin storms playing havoc here!)

Comment

He's great to watch when he's like that seems a lot steadier. Forgive the after timeing had him at evs most 180s
                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Like the look of wade 4-0. If newtons form and pulling his darts to the left continues.

Comment

Doubling Wade and MVG 4-0

Will do 4-2 Barney too.

Comment

Originally posted by CHamD View Post

Will do 4-2 Barney too.
                          Just done barney to win 4-2 now at 2-1 down seems to have found it again.

Comment

With you on he wade/ mvg 4-0 double

Comment

Do your thing momentum.

Comment

Good old game this one

Comment

Still the biggest cunt ever barney

Comment

Has broken Bunting in his sets both times, one more time plz

Comment

Gimp!

Comment

As I said above a cunt, I've had this discussion with FD on a couple of occasions .

Comment

Originally posted by CHamD View Post
                                          Never happens. Ever. When will you lads learn

Comment

Newton will find it tough to win 3 legs out of 5 against Wade, MVG for the sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                              It just did for a nice big bet, mvg 4-0 will be a nice bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                I love when there's a mug about😭😭😭

Comment

Hmmm. I did the treble twice and not the double. Fml

Comment

Full sweep for me today makes a change, with minella foru winning at 10s earlyer couldn't miss today and fully drunk now goodnight🎅😴

Comment

pffft, have a decent bet on Over 2.5 170 checkouts for the tournament, and there's been 4 so far but Bet365 still not paying out yet. Chat says it still has to run and might be settled when Round 3 is over.

Fancied a 4-1 sweep in this afternoon's games and have some bets on. King could have closed Klaasen out 2-0 early on, but Klaasen should really have won 4-1 himself once he made it 1-1.

Comment

Was on klassen terrible double shooting, will have to improve big time against Taylor.

Comment

Some darts

Comment

Here come the nervous darts. What a game.

Comment

Wow, some arrows going on here.

Comment

That 135 was effortlessly... & n that fking situation... Unreal

Comment

Wow, old school Barney. Nice!

Comment

Minella foru was the first time I was off the couch shouting at the TV in a while... That was the 2nd.... Unbelievable

Comment

Highest seed in the semis to be number 5 imo

Comment

Barney Army
                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                          Barney Army
                                                                          Ginger cunt always finds some way to fuck me

Although, it's a good result for me looking at the bigger picture!

Comment

Chizzy
                                                                            Norris
                                                                            Klaasen

Comment

Chizzy
                                                                              Norris
                                                                              Klaasen
                                                                              Went for the Over 16.5 180s in the opener rather than try and pick a winner. Hasn't started off too good.

I'm torn on the second game. Depends which Webster turns up tbh.

I really want Klaasen to do a number on Taylor. If he hits his doubles he has a chance but if he leaves Taylor chances then it could be 4-0.

Comment

One thing Klassen has going for him is mental strength. Most players are beaten before a dart is thrown.

Comment

just wow

Comment

I thought that was better than last night. What a game of arrows. Get in there Snakebite!

Comment

Darts m8s.

Darts.

This is the future of the game. Standard is unreal.

Comment

Epic darts is epic
                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Norris -1.5 @ 2/1

Comment

Norris -1.5 @ 2/1
                                                                                            Went against my better judgment and backed Webster in a double with Wright, you can't be moving that much at the butt and expect to win big matches. The watch is on klassen most 180s at 5/6.

Comment

Taylor's entrance gives me goosebumps every time the twat.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                Taylor's entrance gives me goosebumps every time the twat.
                                                                                                Really?

It leaves me dead inside

The Wright loots on Klaasen +1.5 here, and some sheckles on the Klaasen hat-trick (win, most 180s, high C/O)

Comment

Is there a more horrible, sarcastic wanker than Phil Taylor? It's not a fucking library, it's a darts match full of people drinking you absolute cunt. I really hate that prick with a passion

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Is there a more horrible, sarcastic wanker than Phil Taylor? It's not a fucking library, it's a darts match full of people drinking you absolute cunt. I really hate that prick with a passion
                                                                                                    Yeah it's over, age has caught up with you suck it up and fuck off Taylor, horrible prick these last few years.

Comment

I'm no darts fan, only really watch it this time of year and every time he is there r thereabouts, he has put the game on the map and I doubt anyone will ever topple him as GOAT. He has zero charisma so doesn't get away with what the like of Bristow used to. I think he derserves a lot of respect for his achievements and what he has dne for what is basically a pub game. Reminds me of Keano, like watching him but wouldn't like a pint with him. Also darts crowds are in the main, idiots.

Comment

It's far from a pub game now to much money in it. agree with everything you've said about his success the greatest ever, I'd just like to see him conduct himself like the champion he is not not be a chav cunt that he really is.

Comment

Is this not on sky at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                            It's far from a pub game now to much money in it. agree with everything you've said about his success the greatest ever, I'd just like to see him conduct himself like the champion he is not not be a chav cunt that he really is.
                                                                                                            showing my age here but I remember watching UTV on a Saturday afternoon where they had a programme about pub games, pool and darts. bigger game now due to Bristow and Taylor but it really is just played in pubs generally . Also the shouldn't say one hundred and eighty is should be a ton 80.

Comment

Bigger game no due to sky😀Bristow. Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                                                                Is this not on sky at the moment?
                                                                                                                Sky darts, their own channel
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nice. Oh Chizzy, it could have been an epic night.

Comment

Loving the darts this year. If Anderson loses, this will be so much fun and so profitable!

Comment

Wow what a match

Comment

As classy and honest an interview as i've seen from Taylor. Must have been tough in all fairness. Credit to the cunt.

Comment

As classy and honest an interview as i've seen from Taylor. Must have been tough in all fairness. Credit to the cunt.
                                                                                                                          Can't imagine why she divorced the cunt, sorry Phil I mean

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X