Clear All

Peter Wright is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      Peter Wright is on fire.
      Wright=Newcastle / MVG=ManUtd

[VINE]MeVTexThPEx[/VINE]

Comment

Awesome from Wright. It's all set up pretty nicely for him to play MVG in the final and it would be something special if he beat him. If he keeps up that scoring and double hitting, there's no reason he can't do it. Come on Snakebite!

On another note, Bunting getting found out a bit in the PDC TV games. He's probably putting a ton of pressure on himself and maybe needs to slow down a little and compose himself. The fast game is great when playing well and the darts are going in, but when you're missing and chasing, there's a lot more that can go wrong. He's defo a better player than he's showing, but he's really seeing the gulf between the top BOD and top PDC players the last 3/4 months.

Comment

Changed his darts for the start of the Premier League and hasn't been the same since too.

Wright seems to have settled on a set that work.

Comment

I hope Gilding uses some of his winnings to sort his teeth out. It makes me wince seeing him smile.

Comment

Gilding been very good on the floor for 12 months. Bit more stage experience and there will be another ever present dark horse in the TV tourneys.

Comment

Surely couldn't be a Gilding / Wright Final ?

Comment

Nah, 10-7/8 to MVG

Comment

Handy £17k to skip to the dentists with.

Comment

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh that was great to watch.
                      I hope both players maintain that play for final and it will a cracker,
                      Did not place a single bet this tournament and has left me enjoying matches more and able to swap allegiances with players guilt free.

Darts

Comment

Gildings stats go to show you need another level to beat MVG. Wright needs to wind him up.

Comment

Gilding ranking 2013 #170 ,2014 #112, 2015 was 46 now #31 after tonight

Impressive and obviously a late bloomer!

Comment

Yeah, cut the camera off as they're about to shake hands you pack of cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              Yeah, cut the camera off as they're about to shake hands you pack of cunts.
                              They had a fist bump.

Bottle and lots of it please Wright.

Comment

I fuxking hate Chris mason, he lived here in Wexford for ages with a bird, he thinks he's the bees knees, horrible prick

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                  I fuxking hate Chris mason, he lived here in Wexford for ages with a bird, he thinks he's the bees knees, horrible prick
                                  He always fancied himself as the badboy of darts. Remembered his location coming up as Wexford many years ago myself. Not much love lost between him and Taylor back in the day either.

Comment

He left England after being caught claiming the dole and sick benefits didn't he? All whilst playing pro on the circuit.

Darts innit.

Comment

Wright looks wrecked. Don't think he will last.

Comment

Wright looks wrecked. Don't think he will last.
                                        If MVG went into that break 4-1, then I agree, but 3-2 Wright might keep him believing. MVG never looks like missing though, so Wright has to hit. One time!

Comment

Lashed some bloke with a hammer aswell didn't he

Comment

If MVG went into that break 4-1, then I agree, but 3-2 Wright might keep him believing. MVG never looks like missing though, so Wright has to hit. One time!
                                            Need adrenaline to kick in asap.
                                            Lashed some bloke with a hammer aswell didn't he
                                            Prob, he used to be pure scum apparently. That is why he is on ITV and not Sky.

Comment

Awkward

Comment

Awkward
                                                Fuck off with all this best mates shit. I have a feeling we're going to get a Barney style speech from Wright about how good MVG is too

Comment

He's too good and becoming a cunt.

Just as Taylors career was winding down

Comment

On Huybrechts for highest checkout of the night @ 10/1

He hit 170s in his last 2 televised tournaments and always seems to leave himself a lot of 3 darts outshots

Going Under 30.5 x 180s on PP aswel.

Did a rough calculation

50 legs - 20 180s Week 1
                                                    48 - 21
                                                    55 -30
                                                    57-35
                                                    57 - 26 180s Week 5

Average is .49 180s per leg

Bookmakers have this week's legs line set at ~53 (my predictions have it a little higher at 57) so on the 57 line, that's 28 x 180s so happy to go with that.

Comment

Fk off Bunting finding form tonight ;(

Comment

Fk off Bunting finding form tonight ;(
                                                        Cunt messed me up too. Chizzy only beaten him once in 6, will watch that for the future. Think he used practice with him a lot. Might be something in it. Probably not though.

Comment

Cunt messed me up too. Chizzy only beaten him once in 6, will watch that for the future. Think he used practice with him a lot. Might be something in it. Probably not though.
                                                          I felt good about my bets tonight too. Ridiculous to get a 38/1 accum on Chizzy, Wade, MVG, Andeson and Wright. Ughhh

Comment

Heh, had a pop at that accum too.

Comment

My 2 favourite dart players

Comment

Hate these two cunts

Comment

Hate these two cunts
                                                                  I'll fight ya. My Huybrechts and Wright against your Hamilton and Thornton

Comment

On Huybrechts for highest checkout of the night @ 10/1

He hit 170s in his last 2 televised tournaments and always seems to leave himself a lot of 3 darts outshots
                                                                    He's trying his best for me!

Comment

I felt good about my bets tonight too. Ridiculous to get a 38/1 accum on Chizzy, Wade, MVG, Anderson and Wright. Ughhh
                                                                      Heh, had a pop at that accum too.
                                                                      Did this bet with PP and got my stake refunded as a free bet because it was let down by 1 game.

Comment

Mine was in a shop

Comment

Just throw the fking darts Bunting. The crowd didn't make you draw that game you clown.

The 6-6 full house dream is still on. That's the easy games out of the way

Comment

I reckon that crowd will wreck Andersons head more than Huybrechts.

Comment

Had a decent bet on the Taylor, Anderson, MVG treble.
                                                                              Hoping the 3 big boys do the business

Comment

I reckon that crowd will wreck Andersons head more than Huybrechts.
                                                                                Yeah I agree. Huybrechts always just plays his own game and not sure the crowd will affect him much. He seems to play in his own little bubble. Sometimes he even joins in with the crowd

[VINE]Ow660ZVP5M9[/VINE]

Comment

Love it Barney. Huge FU to Phil there!

Comment

Class. Love when people get punished in this game.

Comment

Class. Love when people get punished in this game.
                                                                                      It's ridiculous. He has 75 left after his first dart so why go for OB if you're not going to take a shot at the bull. Barney looks up for this

Comment

It's ridiculous. He has 75 left after his first dart so why go for OB if you're not going to take a shot at the bull. Barney looks up for this
                                                                                        Loves to toy with people, evil cunt. Some match. My record of high score, low score will keep on trend.

Comment

Taylor will blame the crowd. It has nothing to do with them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                                                                            Had a decent bet on the Taylor, Anderson, MVG treble.
                                                                                            Hoping the 3 big boys do the business
                                                                                            Unpredictable Barney turns up. Phil gave him a nice lift though. I need Phil to win the next 3 to keep the dream alive!

Comment

Unbelievable
                                                                                              Lumped on the double now instead of Anderson and MVG

Comment

Barney you Thornton like cunt.
                                                                                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Thank God MVG got over the line - nice double in the end and got the MVG 7-4 prediction in Prediction comp

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                                                                                    Thank God MVG got over the line - nice double in the end and got the MVG 7-4 prediction in Prediction comp
                                                                                                    Nice one.

I'm just so tilted by Besiktas letting me down for a fortune tonight that I don't even care what happened in those last couple of matches

Comment

jesus, van gerwan getting scaringly good at winning tournaments,
                                                                                                      tho averaging 110/104/107 in quaters/semis/final does make it easier

Comment

He was class all day. Klassen had to do things like 20 D19 D19 to win a leg against him.

Comment

He was class all day. Klassen had to do things like 20 D19 D19 to win a leg against him.
                                                                                                          for klassen to take 4 legs off him was good seen as the reports say the legs he won were 11/11/11/13/12 & 16 darts the 16 darter kinda ruined it tho

Comment

The knobjockeys have moved the quarter finals night of the grand Prix to the Thursday. Ffs

Comment

Heading up to this tomorrow night aswell will keep an eye out for you Tony, that'll be you in the pink morph suit yeah.
                                                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                The knobjockeys have moved the quarter finals night of the grand Prix to the Thursday. Ffs
                                                                                                                Got tickets for it anyway on the presale earlier. Row H table 8, not too bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                  Got tickets for it anyway on the presale earlier. Row H table 8, not too bad at all.
                                                                                                                  Where's that and when?

Comment

Where's that and when?
                                                                                                                    Citywest, first week in Oct

Comment

What will parking be like around the 3arena tonight? We better off leaving the car in town somewhere and getting the luas down?

Comment

MVG is a freak

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X