No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid preliminary games, I really should know better.

Comment

Nice shout fink

Comment

What a first leg!

Comment

Waiting on mvg most 180s it's 1-0 at the minute but mvg has had the first two in on 4 other occasions, I'm expecting him to kick in after a nervy first set.
          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
            Waiting on mvg most 180s it's 1-0 at the minute but mvg has had the first two in on 4 other occasions, I'm expecting him to kick in after a nervy first set.
            3-1 now so looking good. White Knight's +2.5 should also have been up by now too, but Cullen just couldn't hold it together in the final leg of each set, especially that 2nd one when MVG tried to hand it to him!

Comment

3-3 now Cullen with two in a row fuck off

Comment

Thank fck for that

Comment

Boomtime 180s all round

Comment

Yeah 8-4 in the end but I was screaming for Cullen to take out that 114 to win the set 3-3 at that stage.

Comment

Can Reyes put it up to Newton?? judging by his first game I think he can.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                        Merry dartmas everyone
                        Jesus Mardle. You are ruining Dartsmas on night 1. PSTFU

Comment

Can Reyes put it up to Newton?? judging by his first game I think he can.
                          No. 3-1 Newton imo (after a regular slow start)

Comment

Bit having a punt on it but Reyes+2.5 7/4 with pp looks alright

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                              Jesus Mardle. You are ruining Dartsmas on night 1. PSTFU
                              Thought Harrington was dodgy in the earlier game too. Best thing about Part busting, is that we'll have him in the box.

Comment

Yeah get part in their quick.

Comment

Tony can u tell me if bunting and Anderson are on the same side of the draw please.

Comment

Tony can u tell me if bunting and Anderson are on the same side of the draw please.
                                    No, Anderson in the top half (Q2) and Bunting is in the bottom half- in the quarter of death(Q4)

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                      No, Anderson in the top half (Q2) and Bunting is in the bottom half- in the quarter of death(Q4)
                                      Yeah, as premierstone said.

Bunting's seeded path to the final is Wade/Dolan/Lewis/Taylor and Anderson's is Klaasen/Newton/Wright/MVG

Comment

WTF at the darts?

Comment

Jesus fuckin amateur night, could the ref not just of waited til he was 100% sure.

Comment

Thats why Olly Croft has always spurned these amateurs.

Comment

that was a heck of a fun night at darts

more please

Comment

Jesus fuckin amateur night, could the ref not just of waited til he was 100% sure.
                                                Clown. Reyes asked him was he throwing for the bull, and throws his dart. He should have 100% just looked at the score and realised. Everyone in the arena knew what was happening except for the ref. Did you notice he also he fucked up 2 legs before when he started saying 'Wes you require' when he was sitting on 184. Would have been a tragedy if Reyes lost that.

One of the biggest gripes i have about Darts commentary, is that every time a seed loses, it's always 'One of the biggest shocks ever in the history of the World Championships'. Me bollix. Newton is a bottler, and he bottled it in that match when he got back into it. I think Peres was best priced 18/5 before that game. Hardly ground shattering. They always big it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                  that was a heck of a fun night at darts

more please
                                                  Lookin at tomorrow's lineup I can't see it being as fun but we can hope.

Comment

Taylor -1 in the 180 handicap at 6/4 on PP looks like a bet to me

Comment

Actually Hamilton (cunt) -1 in the 180 handicap @ 11/10 on PP not bad either.

Wierdly they go wright +1 2/5 and the other fella -1 3/1 in that game

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        Actually Hamilton (cunt) -1 in the 180 handicap @ 11/10 on PP not bad either.

Wierdly they go wright +1 2/5 and the other fella -1 3/1 in that game
                                                        Thinking of Hamilton wright and Taylor most 180s treble. It's a while since I saw Hamilton play but from what I remember he is decent enough on 180s(and a cunt to obviously).

Comment

Does Taylor's switching not put people off backing him in the 180 market?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                            Does Taylor's switching not put people off backing him in the 180 market?
                                                            He doesn't do it anywhere near as much as he used to do it.

Comment

Would have liked to see Cullen send MVG packing in the first round. Shame. Gave me another chance to watch this though. Would like to see him do an updated version!

Joe cullen (PDC Dart player) impersonating pro dart players funny..!

Comment

Tonights mug treble 9/1

3/1 Dave Richardson
                                                                4/9 Gerwyn Price +2.5
                                                                8/11 Phil Power most 180s

Comment

Heart Part

Comment

Hamilton Wright Kellett even money treble. Like finding it in the street

Comment

Richardson 2 180s already there's more chance of me hitting 3 180s from the fuckin couch here. Hamilton/cunt

Comment

7 180s for Richardson, flushdraw/Kev were was the info on this 180 bandit

Comment

Cunt

Comment

Get in Phil scrapping the 180s.

Comment

"worst game ever"

Comment

79 and he throws at 13s, how the fuck did that cunt win a game of darts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                  Wasn't online at all today and can't fkn tether to my laptop so it's tilting but they were replaying highlight of the 2013 premier league final and at 5 each against Taylor, mvg needs 85 and he throws at the bull first. What the fuck was that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                    I always go treble 13 tops with 79

Comment

With 2 darts in your hand, that's fine but with 3 darts you should always go T19 D11 imo so if you hit the single, you'll still have the single/double on 20 finish which should be the bread and butter of all players. You won't always hit the single 13 if you miss, so you're leaving too much to chance taking T13 on with 3 darts. That's my default anyway!

Comment

Mental if you have 3 in your hand.

Comment

Super Stuart Kellett is always on my watchlist.
                                                                                          Reckon theres an alcohol problem there (not helped by him being so thinframed) which means he ends up a complete mess when he is a late/last match on stage. But if he is first on against a 10-20 ranked player then he is more than capable at a decent price.

Comment

How does the pie man qualify for this each year, he is so shit.

Gurney loves the 180's

Comment

Some come back from gurney. Will be on him for most 180's v baxter

Comment

wiki

updated within a couple mins

Comment

Kirchner and his 'practice' throw is really tilting

Comment

It's tilting Anderson too!

Comment

Yeah thank fuck he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        At first glance, seeds i'm looking at opposing are Nicholson, Andy Smith, Beaton, Klassen, Whitlock, Michael Smith and Part.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        I'm still going with this lot for the first round.
                                                                                                        Going good so far with A Smith, Beaton, Whitlock and Part biting the dust. Hopefully Nicholson gets beaten this morning and then see if M Smith gets beat. Didn't even back Klaasen to lose because i backed him to win the lot instead at a huge price. If a couple of bigger outsiders can get the job done, then it will a nice first round for me.

Comment

Went for outsiders this afternoon myself

Van de Pas and Jones double. Muelenkamp single

Comment

I like the cut of this Russian kid.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                              I like the cut of this Russian kid.
                                                                                                              Pity he ended up being shit.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                Pity he ended up being shit.
                                                                                                                Not shit enough to lose the 180's

Comment

quitting betting darts after yesterday!

Have 3 bets running and leave at that and all are spread bets

Overs on no. 180's in whole tournament 594
                                                                                                                  MVG to lose at semi final or sooner
                                                                                                                  Brendan Dolan to get to 3rd round or better

any of the above please

Comment

Board or darts re all fall outs?

imho its the board

shocking

Comment

2 outright bets for me Anderson 11/2 not liking him much after lastnight. Bunting ew at 22s which will be slashed if he beats wade.

Comment

Thoughts on lewis o/r? Casual darts fan here.

Comment

Potential to beat anyone on his night but doesn't look as if his head is in it.Hadnt got the greatest of years as far I know.

Anyone have any info on big Henderson tonight just remember him playing in worlds before, I would no problem opposing VDV the bottling cunt if their was a half decent reason.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X